Love Novel???

Love Missions!

 

[Mina POV]

 

“I need to update soon,” I said to myself and starts my investigation.

“I’ll make someone my model to write the next update,” I think myself.

They all deserve to be the main characters.

 

[Nobody POV]

 

“I’m taking attendance now! Jun ho! Distribute the print outs!” the teacher said.

“hmm? Ji Yong…Isn’t Ji Yong here?” the teacher asked.

“Hey! Isn’t anyone listening to me? Huh!” he shouted again.

“Excuse me!” someone said.

“Kwon Ji Yong is here!” he said and smiled.

“Ji Yong! What’s wrong? Were you in a students’ council meeting?” the teacher said in a smile.

“Yes…It went on longer that I expected…”he said.

 

[Mina POV]

 

He always acts the same way.

 

[Students’ POV]

 

Ji Yong had to work so early in the morning…

 

[Mina POV]

 

He always smiles the same way…

 

[Students’ POV]

 

And he always takes care of everything with a smile. <3

 

[Mina POV]

 

Really,

 

[Students’ POV]

 

Really,

 

[Mina POV]

 

What a boring guy he is…

He can never be the model for my novel…

I turned my head away and looked at the window because I don’t like to investigate a boring guy.

 

[Students’ POV]

 

He’s so cool <3

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I can hear the teacher shouting. I know I am late but I know how to handle it.

“Excuse me!” I said.

“Kwon Ji Yong is here!” I said and smiled as usual. The fake smile!

“Ji Yong! What’s wrong? Were you in a students’ council meeting?” the teacher said in a smile. I know that the response will be like that.

“Yes…It went on longer that I expected…”I said.

While I am talking, I noticed that Mina turned her head away and looks at the window.

What a strange girl she is, I think to myself.

 

---Break time---

 

[Mina POV]

 

“And then, Mimi’s novel, it’s always so interesting,” I heard the girls from my class talking.

I think to myself,” They probably wouldn’t imagine that they’re actually the models for my characters…” but I am flinched by their words.

They said, “But you know, I want there to be a bit more of that. I know right? I want to read about that in Mimi’s novel. That’s right! That’s the key point! That! I want there to be more love!”

“Love!” I whispered to myself.

I rushed to Seungri and take him with me to the roof top. I tell him about that thing.

 

---At rooftop---

 

He is eating the Chocó sticks again.

“Eh? I think it’s all right. You don’t have to force yourself to write about it. They’re just saying that anyway,” he said.

“Actually, I receive a lot of emails asking for more love in my stories. I’ve been concerned about it…But I didn’t think that even my peers would talk about it…” I said.

But I am surprised by Seungri comment, “But…can you write about love?”

“No…I feel that I won’t ever be able to write about it in my whole life…” I answered back.

“Eh! What do you mean?!” Seungri asked in confusion.

“I can’t imagine it! I can write stories about friendship or chasing after dreams by observing people around me and using my imagination… But lobe is the only thing that I can write about only if I experience it myself. I can’t have experience in love.” I answered back.