I’ll become your LOVER.

Love Missions!

 

[No one POV]

 

“Mission…Number 4…Please teach me…about real love…” Mina said.

Ji Yong just keeps staring at Mina and both of their heart-beats are abnormal.

“Geez…wear your glasses. You’re scared, right?” Ji Yong said.

“But-” Mina tried to say some thin but interrupted by Ji Yong while his face is only about an inch away from Mina’s face, “I won’t teach you about true love. You have to seriously fall in love with someone to know about it.”

“Then…Then is it alright to seriously fall in love with you?” Mina said which shock the hell out of Ji Yong. Ji Yong blushed by the words that Mina said.

“Wh..Why does it have to be me?” Ji Yong asked while looking away.

“I understand…then I’ll try my best…so…” Mina said while putting her glasses on.

“Mission Number 5! Be my stand in lover!” Mina said.

“WHAT?!” Ji Yong shouted back in a surprised tone.

“Wait…You know I could let everyone know our weakness, right?!” Ji Yong scared Mina.

“Hm? Have you forgotten? I’m the one who has your student notebook,” Mina answered back in a calm face.

“First, I’ll have you head home with me tomorrow. Take care of me, Mr. Kwon Ji Yong,” Mina said and went out of the school building.

Ji Yong was left dumbfounded and he shouted, “YOU’VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! Aish…”

Behind the side wall of school building, both Mina and Ji Yong noticed is that Seungri is there all the time listening to them.

“True love huh…Maybe Mina is referring to him?” Seungri said softly to himself.

 

---The next morning---

 

[No one POV]

 

“You seem to be in a good mood, Mina?” Seungri asked while they were walking towards the school.

“Yeah, I guess so.” Mina answered back in a smile.

When they arrived in the school building, Mina saw Ji Yong was surrounded by the grils.

“Ji Yong!” Mina called. Ji Yong was flinched by the call of Mina. Mina just stared at Ji Yong.

“Ji Yong, please remember me after school,” Mina said in a smile.

Ji Yong smiled back and said, “Sure, I understand Mina.”

 

[Mina POV]

 

He’s not very honest is he? He doesn’t look honest. Is he planning something?

Well it’s fine. Yesterday I read plenty of phone novels about lovers, so I have plenty of research. If I practice, I should be able to tell right away if he loves me.

“Let’s go Seungri-ah” I said and I go to my class.

 

[No one POV]

 

“Just watch out for today,” Ji Yong whispered to himself and smile his evil smile.

“Mina-ah” Seungri shouted.

“Yes,” Mina answered back.

“Umm…Today I was wondering…Is it okay if I say something, Mina? I…have something I want to talk to you about,” Seungri said in a shaking voice.

“Hm? Yeah that’s fine,” Mina said and she continued, “But I won’t be able to go home with you today. So go home ahead of me. Sorry Seungri-ah. I’ll listen when I got home,” And she walked away.

 

---After classes are over---

 

[No one POV]

 

“Wh…why are Ji Yong oppa and the snow girl going home together…” one of the girls said.

“N…Not only that, but with they’re linking arms?!” another girl said.

They walked together with their hands linking. “Hey, Ji Yong come here for a sec,” Mina said.

She took out her phone and quickly took the selca of the two of them. Ji Yong was dumbfounded again. “Why did you do that?” Ji Yong asked.

“You were slow getting here so I tookt he picture of the two of us,” Mina answered.

“After this, I want you to call my name and go on a date with me,” Mina continued.

“Ahh…is that so… We’ll do all of them if you want,” Ji Yong anwered. “Really!” Mina answered back in her aegeyo tone.

“But…speaking of which…I was wondering…if it would be best to take your glasses off,” Ji Yong said.

“Eh…”Mina said in a surprised tone.

Ji Yong face comes closer to Mina’s and said, “Don’t wear your glasses, you…want to know more about me, right?”

 

[Mina POV]

 

He said, “Don’t wear your glasses; you…want to know more about me, right?”

If I don’t have my glasses I’ll be scared…but in order to find out about the real him…

“Ah…yeah…I’ll take off,” I answered back. “No, I’ll take off for you,” he said.

“May I?” he said and took my glasses off from me.

 

[No one POV]

 

“The snow girl must be forcing him to do this right?” one of the girls said.

“Her personality is super-bad right?” another girl said.

“I won’t forgive her,” another girl said too.

“It’ll be fine, because I’ll be with you,” Ji Yong said in a smile while facing Mina.

“Ji Yong…Now…I understand by 1% about what it feels like to be in love,” Mina said while holding Ji Yong’s uniform from the back.

“Eh…” Ji Yong answered back in a confused tone.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“If you’re by my side, even without my glasses I won’t be scared,” she said in a smile while looking deep into my eyes.

I felt guilty to do this. Am I doing wrong? She looks like she’s telling the truth.

I turned around from her and said, “There’s no way you’d be able to understand that quickly.”

I heard her saying, “Is that so?”

Before I felt guiltier for what I am going to do, I dashed quickly from her as fast as I can.

 

[Mina POV]

 

Ji Yong said, “There’s no way you’d be able to understand that quickly.”

“Is that so?” I answered back while I am looking to somewhere else.

“By the way, my-” I was about to say something to him so I turned around to face him but I was all alone in the crowd.

“Eh? Ji…Ji Yong? Where did you go…?” I started to feel panic. I am alone in the crowd without my glasses.

I feel so weak. Then I bumped into some girl from our class.

“Ew! It came toward us!” the girl shouted.

“Huh? Ji yong oppa isn’t with you?” another girl said.

“Also…isn’t the snow girl looking weird?” the girl said again.

The girls are staring to surround me.

“Eh…What’s this? The snow girl is alone? Not only that, but her usual strength isn’t there,” one of the girls said.

“Wait…You’re not following Ji Yong  oppa around again, are you?!”  The girl shouted.

“What was all that about just before?!” one of the girls shouted again.

I am all alone. I know what they are trying to do to me. But all my strengths faded away.

“She’s really not scowling back, we can win now!!” the girls shouted.

“Don’t hand around Ji Yong oppa anymore, okay? Are you listening?!” they shouted again.

I just closed my eyes and faced my head to the ground.

If so many people stare at me like that…without my glasses…the words will pierce my heart…

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I just stood under the tree, spinning her glasses.

Heh…Heh…That girl is probably in a load of trouble. Well, she’ll stop being a threat now.

“The snow girl is being surrounded by the girls over there!” the guys who pass over me said.

“No Way!” the other guy said.

She’s being surrounded by the girls? It’s impossible. I followed them to Mina.

“Wow, what’s up with that? Thye’re seriously picking on her in a group,” the guy that I followed before said.

“How come she isn’t counterattacking?” one of the guy said.

“With just one pair of glasses…I’ve always protected myself” the words she said drifted into my mind.

Haha…it’s your fault Mina. It’s because you wouldn’t stop threatening me.

I looked at her. She’s not like Mina I knew before. She looks so weak. She’s really fully threatening by the girls.

“Aish…there’s no helping it…” I said and try to go to her but I was shoved off by someone.

 

[No one POV]

 

Seungri went out of the crowd and stand as a shield in front of Mina.

“Wh…What’s with this guy? You there! Get out of the way” the girls shouted to Seungri.

“Mina! Let’s go,” Seungri said. He grabbed Mina hands and dragged her out of the crowd.

They headed towards Ji Yong who is standing in the crowd. He snatched Mina’s glasses from Ji Yong’s hand and said, “You’re the Lowest!” and walked away.

“What’s with that guy?” Ji Yong said to himself.

“Seungri…My hand jurts,” Mina shouted in pain.

“ah, sorry Mina-ah,” Seungri answered.

“But…You saved me, thanks Seunri. I let down my guard…and was unprepared.” Mina said.

“It’s ok Mina-ah,” Seungri answered back.

“Seungri-ah…um…can you quickly give my glasses…” Mina said in a low voice.

Seungri suddenly hugged Mina. “Seun-” Mina try to say something bu interrupted by Seungri.

“I won’t hand Mina over to a guy like that. I’m here for you,” Seungri said.

“I will become your lover,” he continued.