You’re going to be my partner!

Love Missions!

 

[Mina POV]

 

“Hey! It’s Ok for you to do what you want to do, Mina,” Seungri said to me.

He continued, “Isn’t that what you’ve always done until now?”

“What I want to do?” I asked myself.

At the time, the message ring from my phone rings.

 

---Message---

 

Subject- To Mimi-sunbaenim!

Body- Due to certain circumstances. I’ve been a shut-in person and I can’t go outside… but thanks to your novels, I think I should try living, Mimi-sunbae. Thank you!

 

---End message---

 After reading that message I feel something. I want to make these readers even happier. If so I’ll try doing everything I can.

“I’m going to write a love novel in Mimi’s type!” I said to Seungri and get out of the roof top.

‘I just have to find it on my own way! But how should I go about doing it?” I murmured to myself and I stopped when I hear somebody talking.

“Ji Yong oppa…um…I…I like you Ji Yong oppa,” I heard Su Min (A/N: the girl from Seungri class who cuts her bangs too short) confessing to Ji Yong.

“When I was depressed before, you held my hands and told me to cheer up. Ever since then my heart has been racing for you oppa,” she said.

Because he held her hands and her heart races? I think myself.

Su Min continued, “So…” But Kwon Ji Yong said, “I’m sorry. All this time I’ve never looked at you that way…so can we stay as friends?”

“I see..Thanks for coming out to see me oppa,” Su Min said smiling and ran away.

Meanwhile I see Kwon Ji Yong pulled out a student note book and write something.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

Su Min continued, “So…” But I said, “I’m sorry. All this time I’ve never looked at you that way…so can we stay as friends?”

“I see..Thanks for coming out to see me oppa,” Su Min said smiling and ran away.

When she is gone, I took out my student notebook and tick.

At that time, I noticed someone glaring at me.

When I looked at to the place, it is Mina Yoon from my class, the snow girl as many called to her.

I just smile at her.

 

[Mina POV]

 

While I am looking, Kwon Ji Yong looked at me and smile. His usual fake boring smile.

He walked towards me and said, “Mina-sshi, Do you know me? I’m in your class!”

“You’re Kwon Ji Yong,” I answered in a boring tone.

He smiled and said, “Ah! I’m happy to see that you know my name. I’ve always wanted to talk to you.”

“But you’re popular,” I said.

He shakes his hand in air and said, “No, That’s not true! Come to think of it, you saw something awkward just now. I really don’t know what’s good about me-”

“I feel the same way,” I said it while he is talking. Yes, it means I interrupted.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I said, “I really don’t know what’s good about me-” but I am startled by her words.

She said, “I feel the same way. You always have the same expression on your face.”

I froze up for a while. I don’t know what to do until someone called me from behind, “Ji Yong”.

It is the teacher. He said, “Sorry, but can you help me a bit?”

I smiled and answered, “Sure!”

I get away from Mina. I know that she glared at me from my back with her serious look.

 

[Mina POV]

Hmm… Having your heart race when your hand is held. So there are also loves that start from external things like this, huh?

If so, if I personally experience love situations, maybe I can have a taste of love?

But who will be my partner? I’d feel sorry asking Seungri to do it.

Hmm? I found a student notebook on the floor.

Whose student note book is this? I opened the book and I get shock.

“These are the names of the girls in my class and what’s with these check marks? My name is the only one that doesn’t have check mark.

I flipped to the next page and I get more shock.

“This is!” I shouted.

“If I use this…!” I think myself in an evil glare.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

When I get back to the class, I noticed that my student notebook is missing.

“Damn it! Where did it go! I can’t lose it,” I said to myself.

“Is this what you’re looking for?” I heard a girl voice behind me.

When I look behind, it is Mina holding my note book. I looked surprised but I returned to my usual self and said, “Mina-sshi, that’s mine. Did you pick it up for me?”

 

[Mina POV]

 

As I think, Kwon Ji Yong is breaking in sweat searching for his notebook.

I asked in a satisfied voice, “Is this what you’re looking for?”

He looked surprised but he smiled and said, “Mina-sshi, that’s mine. Did you pick it up for me?”

“Kwon Ji Yong, in order for a killer not to leave any evidence behind, he should keep his secret somewhere near him. These are the names of the girls who fell for you and dates and conditions in which they confessed to you. And the only person left is me. Looks like I’m the only one left,” I said as I showed him his note.

I continued my words, “I have to say, you’re such an outrageous playboy-” but cut off by his words.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

She said, “I have to say, you’re such an outrageous playboy-” but I cut of her words.

“Why?” I asked. “Just because I treat them nicely, they fall in love with me on their own will. They also approach me first to confess to me. I didn’t do anything, you know?” I said in an innocent voice but with an evil glare.

I continued, “Well, it’s interesting so it became a nice sort of time-killing thing for me. But you were the last person for me to complete my quest…What a pity.”

“Why are you feigning innocence?” she asked.

“Eh? Not really? It’s just easier that way to live, isn’t it?” I said.

I continued, “If I treat them nicely, the girls like me. If I try to go along with their conversations, the boys like me. If I act like a good boy, the adults place their trust in me without a second thought! Reading between the lines and acting accordingly is the easiest way to get along in life. YOU KNOW!” I shouted the last part and jumps towards her.

I grabbed her hands and said, “All right, what a pity… I’m sorry that Mr. popular is actually like this-”

“No…” she interrupted my talking.

“I”VE DECIDED TO MAKE YOU MY PARTNER,” she said in an evil glare.

 

[Mina POV]

 

He jumps towards me and grabs my hand and said, “All right, what a pity… I’m sorry that Mr. popular is actually like this-”

“No…” I said as I interrupted his talking.

“I”VE DECIDED TO MAKE YOU MY PARTNER,” I said in an evil glare and grinned.

 

A/N: Long chapter right?

I will write next chapter too. After that I’m gonna sleep.

*yawn*               *o*

Sorry because I wouldn’t be able to update for about 2 days cause I’m not feeling well.

Does Mina going to use Ji Yong for her novel?

How will Ji Yong responds to Mina words?

Please read and comment please~~~