What does this HEART BEAT mean???

Love Missions!

 

[No one POV]

 

“I’ll become your lover,” Seungri continued.

“Se…Seungri…? What’s wrong?” Mina asked in a surprised tone. Seungri hugged her tighter.

“Seungri…You’re crushing me. Let…go…” Mina said while struggling in Seungri arms.

“Can’t I take his place? Because I like you?” Seungri whispered in Mina ears while loosening his grip on Mina.

“Then…” Mina pushed Seungri a little bit in order to face him and said, “Can you kiss me right here?”

“Eh?” Seungri asked in a surprised manner.

Mina grabbed Seungri’s necktie, look deeply into his eyes and said, “Come on, try to kiss me.”

“Eh…K…Kiss you?” Seungri asked and next thing is he’s blushing heavily.

Mina noticed that Seungri is calm now so she said, “Ha…ha…ha…Have you calm down Seungri-ah?” while patting his head like a puppy.

“Mi…Mina?” Seungri asked in a low voice.

“Pabo…Until now you’ve always been more emotional than me, haven’t you?” Mina asked.

“I wonder if I like Seungri as well. But perhaps it’s a different kind of ‘liking’.” She continued and walked away from Seungri who is still dumbfounded.

“Wait Mina!” Seungri said and followed behind her. At that moment, Mina’s phone vibrates.

“Hm? A message?” Mina said while checking her message.

Shock--!!

I can’t believe Mimi’s rank dropped!! You must fight. >o< Write about even more wonderful love.

“SA…SAY WHAT…?!” Mina shouted.

“What happened Mina-ah?” Seungri asked.

“My rank dropped!!! I am second and Dolche is first!” Mina shouted again.

“Eh…Mimi’s been in the first place the whole time,” Seungri said.

“This…This ‘Dolche’ is the guy, huh?” Mina asked in a pale face.

“Hmph…I’ll easily outdo them.” Mina said with her evil glare.

 

[Mina POV]

 

What kind of name ‘Dolche’ is anyway? An Italian name to give them the feeling of an Italian person? A sweet person writing sweet novels sounds like baby talk. They seem like an easy win.

Why the heck is my rank SECOND! I shouted in my mind.

 

[No one POV]

 

“Mina, is it possible that you and Ji Yong are going to-” Seungri asked.

“Don’t worry. I’m playing lovers tag for the sake of my novel and I won’t be unprepared again lie I was earlier,” Mina answered back by interrupting Seungri question.

“Even for the sake of your novel…I…”Seungri whispered to himself.

 

---The next day at school---

 

[No one POV]

 

“Ji Yong oppa~ Good Morning” one of the girls who are surrounding Ji Yong said.

“Yeah…Good Morining,” Ji Yong answered back in a forced smile.

“What’s wrong? Are you upset?” one of the girl asked.

Ji Yong looks away by avoiding the gaze of the girls until someone said, “Ah! The snow girl.” He is back to his mind again.

He looks at Mina but when Mina met his gaze, she turns away.

“Doesn’t she kind of depressed?” one of the girl said.

“You don’t think it’s because she heard yesterday…?” another girl said.

Ji Yong is shocked by their comments and feels guilty. Then he sees Seungri standing alone, eating Chocó sticks.

Ji Yong goes near him and called him in hesitate voice, “He…Hey”. Seungri turned around to look at him.

“Mina looks kind of depressed so…I was wondering what happened to her,” Ji Yong asked.

“Ehh…Ji Yong oppa, are you kind of worried about the snow girl?” one of the girls who is standing behind him asked.

“Ah, come on, she’s our classmate after all, even though it’s not really my business,” Ji Yong answered back in a smile and continued, “Then let’s go. Well if it’s Mina I’m sure she’ll be fine.”

But Seungri grabs his shoulder from behind with his right hand by stopping Ji Yong steps.

“That’s all you have to say? Since you did something that mean to her, don’t go anywhere near Mina again,” Seungri said.

“…Huh? What’s with you…?” Ji Yong asked back.  “Ji Yong oppa…?” the girls called by cutting the killing gaze that Ji Yong and Seungri making. Seungri turns around and go back to his class.

“Ah yes?” Ji Yong answered back in his usual smile.

“Hm? The snow girl’s cousin? Those two are always together, right?” one of the girls asked.

“Though they’re in different classes, they are always together,” another girl answered.

“Hmm..” Ji Yong sighed annoyingly and goes to his class.

 

---In the class---

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“Then Kwon Ji Yong, can you do this?” the teacher asked me to solute the mathematics problem.

So I gladly go out and solve it. While I am solving, so many thoughts of talking with Seungri popped into my eyes.

That brat, saying that to me. Even if he asks me that it’s not like I want to be closer to her.

“Wow that’s amazing,” the teacher who is standing beside me said

Why am I worried about that woman…?

“Hey Hey I wonder if the snow girl stayed at home today,” I heard the girls chattering.

“It’s peaceful when she’s not here right?”

“Eh…Just before…it seems like she went to the infirmary.”

Why does she go to the infirmary? Is she sick or is she hurt? Eh…Why am I worrying for her? Aish…Kwon Ji Yong focused on your mathematics problem.

“Could it be that, yesterday incident was too much of a shock for her and she’s crying about it?” the girls keep chattering. But the words they just said make me feel bad and shocked the hell out of me.

“It looked like she was super scared, right…” they keep chattering.

If you’re by my side I’m not scared. The words she said yesterday to me with her innocent face popped into my mind.

 

[No one POV]

 

“…? Ji Yong…?” the teacher called because he stopped solving the problem and just gazing at the board. “Ji Yong?” he called him again.

 

---At the infirmary---

 

[Mina POV]

 

“Well then I’ll be in the staff room. Come get me if something happens,” the nurse said.

“Okay, thanks for caring me,” I answered back.

As soon as the door closed tightly and being alone in the infirmary, I extends out her arms which she is holding pencil in one hand and scratch book in another and shouted, “NOW THEN, I’LL DO MY BEST WITH MY NOVEL.”

 It’s okay to take a break but I don’t want to worry my dad and mom. On the other hand, I’m not going to my class.

Umm~mm a summary of up until now is…

~Mina’s Novel part~

The strong and beautiful Ice country’s princess Lidia has been fighting alongside her friends against vampires that came to the country.

But…

There is the vampire’s king. Mysterious brief intimacy comes from Count Louie. Is his target the Ice Country? Does Lidia have confidence in that…? Does she run away or let herself be hugged?

Lidia begins to understand a little about what it feels like to be in love, but…

Shortly after she was betrayed even though she was betrayed her frozen heart feels nothing.

~Mina’s Novel part ends~

No…It’s different…

I’m not lonely without him…

I heard the door slammed so I turned around to see who it was and the person standing there is…

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I am now deadly worried about Mina so I can’t concentrate on the problem. So I put down the chalk and run with all my might to the infirmary. Am I too bad yesterday?

Why am I worried about like this to her? Will she be okay? When I arrived in front of the infirmary, I stood there silently to catch my breath. My heart is beating so fast because I am so nervous and guilty to see her.

I open the door with my force and I saw a familiar back sitting on the bed. But due to the slamming sound from door, that person turns around to see. That person is holding a notebook in her hand and that person was Mina, the girl I am worrying about.

“Ji Yong…?” she said. Somehow I am happy to hear her voice. Wait! Kwon Ji Yong what’s happening? Control yourself. She’s your enemy.

 

[No one POV]

 

“Ji Yong…?” Mina said. “…?What’s up…?” she continued.

“Hey. Even after yesterday…you still give me that kind of response…” Ji Yong said back in a tired face.

“Hm?” Mina asked back in a confused voice.

“Because you’re…traumatized by being…seen by people, right…?” Ji Yong asked back while avoiding eye contact with Mina.

Mina turned around from facing Ji Yong and said, “…Yeah…It was too much of a shock for me. At home I kept on…crying…” Due to Mina words, Ji Yong looks at her back and feels so much guiltier than before.

“As I thought…world without my glasses…is scary. I may never recover…” Mina said.

But she continued which shocks the hell out of Ji Yong, “But…if you call my name…I might cheer up.”

Ji Yong asked back in a confusing tone, “Y…Your name?”

“Mission 6 is…Could you please…call out my name…?” Mina said with a soft voice.

Ji Yong makes one step closer to her and said with his heavy blushing face, “Mi…Mina…”

“Say it a little closer…” Mina said with a soft voice which can melt any boys’ heart.

As Mina said Ji Yong steps closer to her and said, “…Mina…”

“Closer,” Mina said with her soft voice again.

This time Ji Yong bend down a little and draws his face near to Mina’s ear and whispered, “Mina…”

Mina turned around with a wide grinned and said, “What is it? Kwon Ji Yong?” Mina smirked and looked at Ji Yong with her evil grinning face when Ji Yong was dumbfounded.

“Even you can worry about people isn’t that cute?” Mina said and chuckled.

“Wha…WHAT?” Ji Yong now understood that Mina tricked her and he shouted to her, “YOU!! YOU TRICKED ME?!”

“You could take that as a compliment,” Mina answered back with her calm voice.

Ji Yong is so angry that he grabbed both of Mina’s wrists and pushed her back to the bed which makes Mina under him.

 

[Mina POV]

 

He grabbed my wrists so tightly and pushed me back to the bed. Now the position is he is above me and I am under him. I was so shocked by his action so I shouted, “YAH!”

But he looks like he didn’t hear my words and keep on shouting at me like, “I DEFINITELY…WON’T FORGIVE YOU…”

“Yah! What are you-” I tried to talk to him and he went silent and looks at me deeply into my eyes. I realized that I feel my cheek burning hot because of his gaze so I turned my head to the side in order to avoid his strong gaze.

I sighed hardly and said, “I’m sorry about before so hurry up and move.”

But he didn’t let go of me and tighten his grip and leaned down closer to me.

“!? YAH! I don’t order you to do anything else!!! I told you to-” I keep on shouting at him and stopped when he said, “Mina…” softly when looking into my eyes.

Our eyes met again and I said, “Ji…Ji Yong…?”

Wh…What is this? My heart is moving…so fast…

What does this heartbeats mean…?