Mission 8: Confess your LOVE to ME!

Love Missions!

 

Suddenly, Ji Yong grabs Mina and brings her into his embrace and said softly, “You’re cute…”

Mina is shocked b Ji Yong sudden confession and also Ji Yong is.

“Eh…? What did you…say just then?” Mina asked while looking deeply into Ji Yong eyes.

Ji Yong got his senses back and got shock. He let go of Mina and said, “N… it was nothing…Let’s go…” while stuttering.

Mina suddenly grabs his collar and looked deeply into his eyes and asked, “Do you think I am cute Ji Yong?”

They are so close that they can feel each hot breath on each face. Mina stared deeply into Ji Yong eyes which make him blush.

“No…That’s not it!!” Ji Yong shouted.

“You just say whatever you feel like…so…” Mina said until, “Mina-ah!?” Seungri called which make both of them jumped out from the closeness.

“Anyway you’re wrong!!” Ji Yong shouted and ran away.

“Oh! There you a…” Seungri said but stooped due to Mina expression.

 

[Mina POV]

 

But…I didn’t order you to do it…? I didn’t tell you to call me cute…

“…Mina…?” Seungri called me.

“Let’s just go home Seungri-ah…” I said and walked ahead of him.

 

---At Home---

 

[No one POV]

 

Mina stood in front of mirror and started posing different poses.

“I wonder what’s wrong with Mina…Staying in front of the mirror since came back from school…” Mrs. Yoon said.

 

[Mina POV]

 

I made him say that in the novel, but…

It’s the first time I’ve been called that since I was born with the exception of dad and mom.

Suddenly the scene of him pulling me into his embrace popped up in my mind.

I smirked due to that thought. Is that true? I’m cute? Truthfully, being called that surprisingly makes me happy.

I started to surf my mobile dictionary and typed “cute”.

The screen showed “Cute: appearing to be lovable; An adorable thing”

I can’t stand anymore.

“Mom!” I called my mom.

“It’s written here that the meaning of cute is Adorable” I said.

My mom looked at me with a blank face and said, “So…What’s wrong?”

“I was called cute, but I don’t know how…” I answered.

“HUH!? WH…WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?” my mom asked with a surprised voice.

“A young man from my class mom,” I answered back with a calm voice.

“A B..BOY!?” she asked stuttering. I nodded back as a response.

“So do you think that I am adorable?” I asked.

“OF COURSE!!!” my mom said.

“When a guy tells a girl that he thinks she’s cute…it means that he’s decided that he likes her!” my mom said.

“HUH!!!” I shouted.

JI YONG IS…

ABOUT ME…

WAS THAT IT???

I said that he might come to like me…

But it can’t be true…!!!

 

[Seungri POV]

 

They keep talking about Ji Yong. I quietly stood up from the table and went into my room. I closed the door and sat down while leaning the door.

My chest has been hurting…since just before…

I wonder what…it is…

 

---The next day at school---

 

[No one POV]

 

“Today art will be off-campus sketching, but don’t slack off. Do it properly…” the teacher said.

“Naee~~~” the student said in unison.

“Ji Yong let’s do it together,” the girls said.

“Ji Yong,” Mina said. Ji Yong looked at Mina and said, “What?”

“We’ll do it together,” Mina answered back.

“Huh?! You’ve got to be kidding!” Ji Yong shouted back.

Mina stepped forward and dragged Ji Yong by his wrist and said, “It’s fine, so come!”

“Wait! Hey what are you…” Ji Yong said but stopped when he saw the smiling face of Mina.

They went to the quiet place where only the two of them are there.

They sat down on the grass and started drawing.

“Just what was that? I’ll tell you now that what happened yesterday was…” Ji Yong said but cut off by Mina.

“Oh! It’s alright, I understand,” Mina said calmly.

“Huh!?” Ji Yong said surprisingly.

“Haa…Then it’s fine then…Let’s start drawing,” Ji Yong said and faced his back to Mina.

 

[Mina POV]

 

He turned around by facing his back to me.

Hmm…that said, after that if I like Ji Yong, it will be happy mutual love…

Then I should be able to write as much of my love novel as I like?

If I fall in love with him…

“YAH!!!” my thoughts were cut off by his voice.

“WHY DO YOU GLARE AT PEOPLE!? AND ALSO YOU’RE TOO CLOSE TO ME,” he asked angrily.

“Huh, well you’re good at drawing, huh?” I asked while looking at his messy drawing which is still better than mine.

“DON’T LOOK!!! NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, WHAT SID YOU DO!?” he said and started pulling my drawing which I am holding tightly.

“YAH!!! CUT IT OUT. DON”T LOOK!!” I said still struggling over a drawing.

“Puahahahaha….” He laughed. Yes he got my drawing and started laughing at my drawing.

“I’m bad at drawing…” I said softly.

“Ahahahaha…What is this?” he said still laughing.

“Ah! I think you should give it back!!” I shouted at him and try to take my drawing back from him.

“I won’t give it back! This can’t be yours,” he said and held tightly on my drawing.

“DON’T LAUGH!!!” I shouted at him again.

“My stomach hurts,” he said still smiling.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“My stomach hurts,” I said. Suddenly, “Even though…you look like you’d be good at everything…right now, I like you…quite a bit,” she said softly while looking at me.

I looked at her. I turned my head from her and said, “…What are you saying?”

I tried to get up but she dragged my coat from behind and said softly, “Ji Yong…Mission 8 is…Confess your love to me!”