You’re Cute!

Love Missions!

 

“Mission 7 is Do What You Want To Do.” What did she just said. “It’s fine to do whatever you want and it’s fine to di it throughout the day. I’ll look forward to it,” she said and walked passed me.

Even though they’re always specific orders…What is that girl thinking?

 

---When classes are over----

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“Good Work President. So, we’ll go home now. Excuse us,” the members from committee said. I smiled at them and when there are away from me, I sighed heavily. Wheww….what a difficult works.

Wait! Mina! She said do something that I want to do…I don’t get it. Then is it okay if I don’t want to do anything? Well, I guess she’s probably gone home already.

My steps stopped when I reached in front of my class and my eyes get widen. Mina is still sitting in her place, alone.

She’s been waiting for me, the whole time…? All alone by herself. I felt sorry for her. She’s been-

“Mina!” my thoughts were cut off by the voice. I saw Seungri. So she’s with that guy again…

They are talking. I just stood in front of the class and watched them. My eyes got widen and shocked by the action in front of me. Seungri, that guy is caressing Mina’s face and their face is getting closer and closer. I can’t hold on anymore and I opened the door hardly and the slammed sound of the door is so loud.

“Ji Yong?” Mina said while looking at me with a surprised face. I got so angry that’s why I turned away from them and walked quickly down the corridor. I heard Mina calling my name from behind.

 

[Mina POV]

 

When the classes are over, Ji Yong went out of the class to do his committee jobs. So I was silently sitting at my desk, waiting for him. He didn’t show up till now.

“Mina!” I heard Seungri voice. “Oh! Seungri-ah,” I said back to him. He sat at the seat in front of me while munching his Chocó stick. “Have you thought about the unexpected line that the count will say?” he asked.

“No…I can’t think of anything that would restrain Lidia,” I answered back.

“…If it’s only that if you want something unexpected to make your heartbeat, then it’s alright if that guy isn’t your partner, isn’t it?” he asked.

“Eh?” I asked back. He extends his hand and softly caressed my face. His face comes closer to mine.

“If that’s the case….Then even I can…”

BANG!!!!!!!

I heard the door slammed sound from behind me. I turned around and see the tensed face of Ji Yong looking at me and Seungri.

“Ji Yong?” I said. He turned around without talking a word.

 

[No one POV]

 

“Eh, He…HEY?!” Mina called out. “Ji YONG?!” Mina called Ji Yong and follows him.

“Mi…Mina,” Seungri said but Mina just ran behind Ji Yong.

“JI YONG!” Mina called while running behind Ji Yong. Ji Yong stopped and turned around and faces Mina. Mina catches up to him.

“Why did I pull you close? Wouldn’t you be able to continue it without me?” Ji Yong asked.

“Continue what…” Mina asked while catching her breath.

“The love game you love so much,” Ji Yong said coldly.

“If you have someone who follows your orders it doesn’t matter who it is, right?” Ji Yong asked.

“Isn’t that great. If I tell that to that cousin of yours if it’s that guy, wouldn’t he readily follow your orders?” Ji Yong continued.

“What are you saying? Seungri is my cousin. So he’s important. So he can’t do some things you can do,” Mina retorted back.

Ji Yong starts to explode and said, “SO IT’S BAD IF HE DOE IT, BUT IT’S FINE IF IT’S ME!?”

Ji Yong turns and walks away from Mina.

“He…Hey…” Mina follows behind Ji Yong, grabs his uniform from behind and said, “It should be obvious that only you can do it!!”

“Because if Ji Yong does it, it makes my heart beat,” Mina continued softly.

Ji Yong is shocked by Mina words.

“Eh…you…If it’s not me…Your heart won’t beat?” Ji Yong asked stuttering and without facing Mina.

“…Well…Yeah, that’s right,” Mina answered back.

Ji Yong faced Mina and asked, “So that’s why it’s okay if it’s me?”

“Well, there’s no one else, so there’s no helping it,” Mina answered back. Ji Yong pouted because of Mina answered.

“Geez, even though I was waiting for you for three hours, you suddenly get angry. I don’t get it,” Mina continued.

Ji Yong chuckled then started to laugh out loud.

“WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHT AT!?” Mina shouted annoyingly.

“Well…it’s just…I can’t stop laughing for some reason…” Ji Yong answered and continued laughing.

“Aish…I don’t care anymore. I am going home,” Mina said and started to walk away from Ji Yong.

“Wai…Wait a second,” Ji Yong said with a wide smile on his face and walked beside behind Mina.

“Hey you were waiting the whole day?” Ji Yong asked.

“That’s right!” Mina said.

“But you didn’t do anything so I got tired of waiting for you,” Mina continued with a pout and walked away from Ji Yong. Suddenly, Ji Yong grabs Mina and brings her into his embrace and said softly, “You’re cute…”

Mina is shocked b Ji Yong sudden confession and also Ji Yong is.

“Eh…? What did you…say just then?” Mina asked while looking deeply into Ji Yong eyes.