Mission 7: Do What You Want To Do!

Love Missions!

 

A/N: Anneyong everyone...Julia is back with double update!
Sorry for making all of you waits so long...
Hope you guys enjoy this chappie of LOVE MISSIONS!

 

[Mina POV]

 

What does this heartbeat mean…?

“Ji…Ji Yong…?” I said softly. He just deeply stared into my eyes and slowly he leaned in closer to me.

His face and body are so close. I shouted, “Ya…YAH! What are you…,” while closing my eyes and tilting my head from left to right.

“M..i…n…a…” he whispered ually into my ears which shocked the hell out of me. I shuddered due to his whisper and my heart beating like it will almost jump out of my chest.

What is this…? It’s completely…different than before….

I got my sense back when he touched my head with his large palms. I slowly opened my eyes while murmuring his name, “Ji..”

 

[No one POV]

 

A smile formed on Ji Yong face as he heard Mina’s murmured his name. He flicked Mina’s forehead hardly and said in a smile, “Paaaaaboooo. What were you worried about?”

Mina looked at Ji Yong with a blank face. Ji Yong stood up quickly and walked to the door while saying, “Geez, I didn’t have to anything to worry about. I thought that it’d leave a bad aftertaste if it was my fault you cried,” and get out of the room.

When Ji Yong walked out of the room Mina sat up and was left dumbfounded. Ji Yong just stood outside the infirmary, leaning his back on the door silently. He ruffled his hair and said, “…What am I…doing?”

“Excuse me, is there….” Seungri asked when Ji Yong is standing in front of the infirmary. When Ji Yong heard Seungri’s voice, he jolted up from his thought. Seungri walked closer to Ji Yong and asked, “…Why are you here…?”

Ji Yong turned and walked away from Seungri and said, “It’s none of your business!”

Seungri walked into the infirmary and called, “Mina?”

He called again, “Mi…” but he stopped when he saw Mina sitting on the bed with her head buried between her knees. Seungri become worried for Mina by looking at her so he ran towards her quickly and said almost shouting,“Mina?! Did th…that guy do anything to you?!”

Mina said slowly, “Seungri…I understand…”

“…What do you understand…?”Seungri asked in a worried face.

Mina slowly lift up her face and shouted, “I understand the source of the heart beat!” suddenly which shock the hell out of Seungri.

 

[Mina POV]

 

“Eh?” Seungri looked at me with his dumbfounded face.

Up until now, Ji Yong only followed the orders I’ve given to him…

I stared scratching in my sketch book while saying, “I change the story that no one read before to this. Her partner does something unexpected to her and therefore the heartbeat occurs!”

“I have to make the Count do something unexpected just as Ji Yong did before!!!”

I can use this!!! I can use this in my phone novel.

 

[No one POV]

 

Ji Yong walked slowly back to his class. He sighed so many times on the way to the class. “Ji Yong~~!! Are you not feeling well?” one of the girls from his class asked. “We were worried when you suddenly went to the infirmary~~” another girl said.

“Yeah. Sorry for worrying you like that,” Ji Yong answered back with a force smile.

“Ah…But speaking of the infirmary…The snow girl was there…” the girl said which alarmed Ji Yong. Ji Yong gulped down very hard like something is blocking in his throat.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“Ah…Yeah was she there?” “How was she?” “Ho…How was she?” “Was she crying like we thought?” the girls asked me continuously.

Suddenly, the image of her showed up in my mind. She tricked me. That made me angry. Damn that girl.

“Yeah…I thought she would be too but…THAT GIRL DIDN’T SEEM TO RESPOND TO IT BY ONE MILLIMETER! Damn it! She really isn’t cute at all. Thinking about it makes me angry!” I said.

“So…Somehow Ji Yong… is wild today, huh?” the girls asked me which shocked me. I was wild? That really shocked the hell out of me and alarmed me. I lose my cool self.

“Ah…I have a bit of fever…It might be making me a little strange,” I said back in a smile but I can’t maintain my normal smile.

“Is…Is that so? You can’t help it if you have a fever, right?” “For a second there you seemed like a completely different person…It seemed a little scary….” The girls said.

Me, a completely different person? Damn it! It’s all because of her. I still forced a smile on my face. I saw a girl who passed by me carrying heavy books. I have to do this to get my normal, well to them, Ji Yong back.

I quickly go to her and lifted the books from her and said, “Are you okay? I’ll carry them for you.”

“Ji…Ji Yong-sshi…..” she said.

“PRESIDENT!” I heard one of the guy from committee shouting my name and running to me.

“We received this problem from the committee…” he said in between heavy breaths.

“I understand leave it with me. I’ll do something about it later,” I said with my calm face.

“As I thought, Ji Yong is really cool….” “He’s kind and reliable…He really is perfect isn’t he?” I heard the girls saying behind me.

“Thank you so much…” the guy said and ran again. I carried the books from the girl and go to the class.

Heh… As I thought, I can do something like this. I lose my cool with her but I can always return to my normal self. Not being able to…continue pretending I’m perfect is…

My thoughts were cut off by the person walking towards my direction. My heart suddenly beats fast. Here comes Mina.

She just pass by me and said, “Mission 7 is Do What You Want To Do.” What did she just said. “It’s fine to do whatever you want and it’s fine to di it throughout the day. I’ll look forward to it,” she said and walked passed me.

Even though they’re always specific orders…What is that girl thinking?