Her Weakness!

Love Missions!

 

Sorry for the late update! Mian! *bowed 90 degree*

Hope you enjoy!

Please read and comment please!

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

She looked at me straight into my eyes and said, “Mission number 3 is ‘KISS ME’”.

I looked into her eyes. Even though I am very excited, she looked back at me with calm eyes.

My heart is beating so hard like it is going to go crazy in a moment.

“Are you SERIOUS?!” I shouted at her.

She said, “Of course. Come on, hurry up,” and cupped my face with her cold hands.

Her lips come closer to mine. Closer and closer…

Why can’t I move? I think myself. But I think someone is looking at us.

I looked at the classroom window and saw two girls looking at us with ‘what-the-hell-are-they-doing’ look on their face.

“K-KYAHHHHHHHHHH?!” one of the girls shouted and ran away.

That time, “I’ll let you off for today,” Mina said and pushed me away from her.

She continued, “But I’ll have you do it next time,” and slammed the door and off she goes.

I shouted, “Damn it!” and also blushing.

“I’ve got to do something and make her stop this ridiculous act soon,” I said.

“Ji Yong oppa! What happened just now?” the girl asked.

I looked at her, grinned evilly and said, “Acutally…”

 

[Mina POV]

 

I said, “But I’ll have you do it next time,” and slammed the door and get out of the room.

When I walked out of the school building, I heard Seungri calling, “Mina!”

He said in a worried voice to me, “Thank goodness, I’ve found you. Where have you been?”

“I was gathering data for my novel. Just a little bit more and I would have gotten perfect material,” I said calmly.

He looked at me with confused look and said, “Let’s go home now.”

I just nod at him.

I thought, “Holding someone else’s hand and being held in someone’s arms, a world unknown to me is opening up before me. If he had kissed me, I wonder what kind of world I would have seen,” while touching my lips with my clod fingers.

 

[No one POV]

 

---At Home---

 

“I’m Home!” Mina said. “Mina-ah! Welcome Home!” Mina’s dad and mom give her a welcome hug.

“I’m back, Dad, Mom and also Seugri is also with me!” Mina said.

“Jeeze Mina. How many times Mama has to tell you? Call us Papa and Mama Mina-ah. Come on in Seungri-goon,” Mrs. Yoon said, “We’ll have papa’s home cooked dinner tonight!”

“You sould stay for dinner, Seungri-ah,” Mina said, “You’ll be alone when you go home, right?”

“Y-Yeah. Then I will stay for dinner Mina! Thanks!” Seungri said with a sad expression.

 

---During Dinner---

 

“The food you make is the best in the world Papa,” Mrs.Yoon said.

“Your Papa and Mama are so lovey-dovey, Mina-ah,” Seungri said with a weird expression.

“They’re so intense!” Mina said with a disappointed expression.

“Ah! Why don’t you ask them about love? I mean they are totally lovey-dovey,” Seungri said.

“Dad, Mom,” Mina said. “Yes dear,” Mrs.Yoon said. “What does it feel like to kiss someone?” Mina asked out of blue.

“Wahh!!! Papa! Our Mina is asking us about the k-k-k-kiss!!! What should we do?! She has never discussed that sort of thing with us before!” Mrs.Yoon said while shaking her husband who is still in shock because of Mina words.

“Mina…You said kiss-” Seungri asked with a amazed expression.

“Nah! Nevermind,” Mina said.

“Hmm…I guess I won’t understand it if I don’t test it out with Ji Yong tomorrow,” Mina whispered to herself.

 

---The next day at school---

 

[Mina POV]

 

It is really strange. I can’t find my indoor shoes anywhere. I wonder who take it. While I was searching for those, Seungri came and asked, “What’s wrong Mina-ah?”

“Nothing’s wrong…I just can’t find my indoor shoes,” I answered back.

“Did you lose them?” Seungri asked. “I don’t know. I’ll go and see in the classroom,” I said.

 

[Seungri POV]

 

“Let’s go Mina!” I said.

When we go to the class I heard some student saying,

“The snow girl is here.” “Is that true? There are those who’ve seen it.”

What are they talking about Mina?

“I heard the snow girl forced a kiss on Ji Yong.” “Seriously?! So she likes him?”

WHAT?! Mina forced a kiss from Kwon Ji Yong?

 

---In Class---

 

[Mina POV]

 

When I get into the class, I see my indoor shoes all worn out and my desk written full of “CREEPY” “MORON” “DIE”.

I heard the students whispering, “She forced it on him, how low.” “No matter how much she likes him.” “Poor Ji Yong.”

What did I do wrong? Oh! Maybe about yesterday incident.

“Yoon Mina-sshi, Can we have a moment with you?” Yoona said. There is also Jessica and Yuri.

I followed them as they wish. They lead me to the quiet place.

 

[No one POV]

 

The girls surround Mina and Yoona shouted, “What’s the meaning of that? They said you kissed Ji Yong oppa? Did you take advantage of him because he’s too nice?!”

The thing the girls and Mina don’t know is that Ji Yong is looking at them from the balcony.

“She should give it up now. Girls are weak against attacks from their own kind. Do your best, my girls,” Ji Yong sai to himself with an evil grin.

Even Yoona is talking continuously, Mina doesn’t reply a word.

She pushed Mina to the wall while holding her collar and shouted again, “YAH! Are you listening?!”

This time Mina just stare into Yoona and Yoona said, “YAH! Don’t look at me with those eyes! I’m not scared of yo-” but interrupted by Mina, “Yoona-sshi, You’re having more pimples, you know? You’ve been irritated and you ate too much.”

Yoona just twitched by Mina words and the other girls don’t know how to react.

“Jessica-sshi, you’re making your pads bigger little by little to show off your body,” Mina said to Jessica. Jessica flinched to Mina words and covers her .

“Yuri-sshi, you never wash your little fingers. Is that a love charm? Something like, ‘I want to get lovey-dovey with Ji Yong oppa?’ “ Mina said. Yuri blushed.

The table has turned.

“Eh? What is she talking about? How come she kno-” Yoona said in a shaky voice.

Mina interrupted Yoona, “I see everything and I know everything. EVERTHING you know? Shall I reveal even bigger secrets of yours?”

The girls look surprised. “I-I quit!” Yoona shouted. “Wai-Not fair!” Jessica shouted. “No! I’m scared!” Yuri shouted.

Ji Yong seemed surprised by the reaction of the girls.

He said to himself, “I-It doesn’t work on her at all! Doesn’t she have any weakness?!”

Seungri came and said, “Mina-ah! You see, I heard a strange rumor. Ah! Also your indoor shoes and your textbooks were in a trash can!”

“Hmm…So the only thing left is my gym uniform?” Mina said.

“Were they ganging up on you earlier? Are you ok?” Seungri asked with a  worried tone.

“Yeah! I’m used to it so I’m fine. Actually, I’m jealous that they can go so far for the person they like,” Mina said with an admired look.

 

[Mina POV]

 

I know that Ji Yong is looking at me from the balcony. I know that he made this all up.

“But, It’s really bad that I can’t find my gym uniform. There’s something in there that I absolutely can’t show to anyone,” I said and pointed to the gym store room. I wonder he see my hand.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

What? Did she just say that she has something important in gym store room?

“HaHaHa! Who would have thought it’d be so easy?” I said to myself while searching in the gym store room.

“As long as I know what her weakness is, it’s my victory. But which one does she mean?” I said while holding the gym shorts.

I suddenly heard the flash voice of camera.

Oh my god. I am so dead!

 

[No one POV]

 

Mina took a photo of Ji Yong holding her gym shorts. “There a photographic evidence of Kwon Ji Yong looking for a girl’s gym uniform,” Mina said why holding her phone.

“Huh!” Ji Yong said with a blank expression.

“Thanks goodness, I’ve found my gym uniform. Moreover I got a nice shot!” Mina said.

“YOU TRICKED ME YOON MINA!” Ji Yong shouted.

Mina said with a serious expression, “Of course. I’m really mad, Ji Yong. It’s fine to try looking for my weakness, but playing around with a girl’s feelings for you is another matter.”

Ji Yong grinned and said, “Hah, well said. For someone who doesn’t seem to understand anything about love or feelings like you.”

Mina said, “I don’t understand that’s why I’m trying to understand it. We were in the middle of kissing, weren’t we?” and leaned closer to Ji Yong.

“Kiss me Ji Yong,” Mina said and shocked Ji Yong.

“I got it. I just have to do it, right?” Ji Yong said and pushed her towards the wall.

Mina said with a scared expression as Ji Yong come closer to her, “You’re close…”

 

[Mina POV]

 

“Well, duh… Close your eyes,” Ji Yong said.

I closed my eyes as he said. I can only hear the tender breathing of both him and me. Even so, it’s enough to tell me that he’s drawing close and his lips are…”

WHAT???

 

[No one POV]

 

Ji Yong kissed Mina on her cheek not on her lips and moved back quickly. Soon the room filled with silence.

“DON’T JOKE AROUND! DO IT ON MY LIPS! ON MY LIPS!” Mina shouted and slapped hard on Ji Yong’s shoulder.

“WHAT?! A KISS IS A KISS!” Ji Yong shouted back.

Ji Yong grabbed Mina glasses and shouted, “YAH! Anyway these glasses are in the way!”

“WAH! WAH! IDIOT! STOP IT!” Mina shouted and hit Ji Yong like there’s no tomorrow.

“Like I said, they are in the way!” Ji Yong shouted and took Mina’s glasses.

“NO! Don’t touch me! I must have my glasses!” Mina shouted but ir’s too late because Ji Yong took her glasses off.

Ji Yong grinned evily and said, “Your weakness is this?”