Always go the way I want!

Love Missions!

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

She said, “No. Keep on holding my hand until we share the same temperature,” and leaned her head into my chest.

I am so surprised by her words and don’t know how to react.

My heart is pounding so fast that I can hear it clearly and I am just sitting silenty.

I think I have lost my mind.

 

~~~DINGDONG~~~

 

I heard the school bell ringing. I am so surprised and that time I am in the right state of mind again.

“That should be enough right?! I’m leaving!” I said to her no probably shouted to her.

“You’ll pay for this tomorrow!” I shouted again and get out of the room as fast as I can and slammed the door very hard.

 

[Mina POV]

 

~~~DINGDONG~~~

The school bell rings. Suddenly, “That should be enough right?! I’m leaving!” he shouted.

“You’ll pay for this tomorrow!” he shouted again and get out of the room and slammed the door very hard.

When he goes out, I look at my hand.

“It’s warm. Even though my hands are always as cold as ice, I really got to the same temperature as him. His hand was so big,” I talked to myself.

I take out my cellphone and start to write the novel.

“His large hand held mine, and a sweet heat crept onto my hand from where we touched.

As our fingers entwined, I felt like the snow being engulfed in the spring sun, as if our temperatures slowly melted into each other.

Hand in hand…

It was such a simple act, and yet, the warmth felt as if it ran through the palms of my hands and penetrated the deepest part in my heart.”

 

“Done,” I said and upload it.

 

---The next day---

 

[Mina POV]

 

“Hey, hey! Did you read Mimi’s novel yesterday?” the girl said.

“LOVE! There was LOVE! It’s a new development!” another girl said.

“That update was the most exciting one ever!” another girl said.

“You got great feedback Mina!” Seungri said.

“Yeah,” I said smiling at him.

“I’m glad I went through all those trouble to write about love,” I continued.

“But I’m surprised that you can suddenly write about love so well,” Seungri said.

“About that-” I am about to say something but I stooped as I heard someone called “Ji Yong oppa!”

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I wished Mina wouldn’t do that again today.

“Ji Yong oppa,” I heard some girl called my name.

“Good morning oppa,” she said.

“Good morning,” I said back to her with a smile.

When I turned around, I see the most deadly face for me.

Mina is standing in front of me staring with her evil icy glare.                    

“Good morning, Kwon Ji Yong. Thank you for yesterday,” she said.

“Good morning, Mina-sshi. I don’t intend to let you do that ever again,” I said while smiling, not just normal smile and evil smile.

She turned around and walked to the opposite direction as me.

“Let’s go oppa,” the girl said.

“OK,” I answered back in a smile.

 

[Mina POV]

 

I turned around from him and go back to Seungri.

“That guy is famous all over our school,” he said.

I looked at him with ‘I-don’t-know’ look. He sighs heavily and looks at me with ‘no-hope’ look.

He continued, “He’s the student council president, the top student of our year and he’s the son of the director of a big hospital. They even say that even the teachers are no match for him.”

“So there are people like that, elite with a dirty side behind everyone’s back, huh?

And also his student ID book full of mystery. Interesting. Looks like I can still continue to use him,” I think myself and grinned.

 

---In class---

 

[Mina POV]

 

“Eh! It was stolen!” our homeroom teacher shouted.

“Ji Yong, your student ID book was stolen?!” he souted again.

“Yes, I thought I dropped it somewhere. When I came to class this morning, it was left on my desk. However, together with it, there was a photocopy of the content!” he said as he hold the photocopy.

“That person made a photocopy of your student ID book. A stalker?” our homeroom teacher shouted again.

“But I think there are other copies as well other than this one and that person probably still has them with her,” he said while looking at me.

“What?! Is there anyone who has those copies?! All of you bring me what you have with you! I’ll inspect them!” our homeroom teacher shouted.

“This is bad. I still have them with me. So he intends to set me up as a thief!” I think myself.

“I’m clear” “Me too” “Then…” the students said.

“What about you Mina-sshi?” they said to me.

I looked at them and they looked scared.

“It’s alright if you don’t have them-” they said but interrupted by me.

“No. I do have them,” I said.

Everyone look surprised including Kwon Ji Yong who set me into this trap.

I see him chuckling.

I said, “There were also some copies on top of my desk too. But I don’t know if they’re from Ji Yong’s student ID book, so I’ll read what’s written in here,” and I started to read.

“Mr. Park, homeroom teacher, it’s easiest to deal with him as long as I compliment him. The point to compliment is his brand-name suits. It’s taboo to discuss the top of his head.”

I looked at Kwon Ji Yong while reading; he looks so surprised as well as shocked and scared too.

“What’s that?! I can’t forgive this! Whose student ID book is that?! He’ll be expelled,” homeroom teacher shouted with anger.

“Wait. That’s not definitely not Ji Yong’s. Whose student ID book is that?” the girls said.

“Yeah,” Kwon Ji Yong said while smiling his fake smile.

 

A/N: Although I said I wouldn’t be able to update. I tried my best…

 

What will Ji Yong respond be???

Will Mina continue her mission with Ji Yong???

Will Ji Yong agreed Mina mission this time again???

 

Please read and comment please…

Kamsamita….

^o^V