Mission 2: Embrace me!

Love Missions!

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

“What’s that?! I can’t forgive this! Whose student ID book is that?! He’ll be expelled,” homeroom teacher shouted with anger.

“Wait. That’s not definitely not Ji Yong’s. Whose student ID book is that?” the girls said.

“Yeah,” I said smiling.

 

---After class---

 

“Tch! Why does it always go the way she wants? I can always manipulate the other people however I want, and yet-” I said loudly to myself but interrupted by the voice behind me.

“Isn’t it because you underestimate other people? That’s your weak point,” she said.

Without turning around, I know who she is. Yes, it is Yoon Mina.

“Thanks for the warning. Well, I might have underestimated you a little but next time-” I said but interrupted again by her.

“Before that, it’s love acting time,” she said.

I am surprised and said, “Wai- again?!”

“Kwon Ji Yong… In a game, a loser has to do whatever the winner says,” she said and walked closer to me.

“Your mission number 2 is to Embrace me,” she said.

I am annoyed and I shouted, “I don’t want to. I don’t know what you’re trying to get at, but what’s the meaning in doing that while we hate each other? You don’t like it either do you?!”

“That’s not true. I didn’t really hate it,” she said.

I am so surprised by her words.

I said, “Huh? What? As I thought you like-” but interrupted by her again.

I think why she always interrupts my words.

She said, “I don’t like you, and my heart doesn’t race for you. But I don’t hate it.”

I sighed heavily and move closer to her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

I can feel her flinch. She pushed me away from her and she shouted, “Wah! What are you doing all of a sudden?!”

 

[Mina POV]

 

I said, “I don’t like you, and my heart doesn’t race for you. But I don’t hate it.”

He sighed heavily and moves closer to me. Suddenly he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I flinched. I pushed him away from me and shouted, “Wah! What are you doing all of a sudden?!”

I can feel the goosebumps forming all over my body.

“If you don’t hate it, I have no choice but to get it over with soon, right!?” he shouted back at me.

“ah- I- I see…” I said.

He slowly moves his hand towards my shoulder and I flinch a bit not so much like before.

“H-Hold on,” I said.

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

I slowly move my hand towards her shoulder.

“H-Hold on,” she said. I get irritated and shouted, “What?”

“Please… Do it as slowly as possible,” she said.

I shouted to her again, “You have too many orders! Then, I’ll go slowly.” She just nods at me.

“Jeez, why the heck…” I whispered to myself.

I slowly moved my hands towards her shoulder and wrapped my arm around her gently and slowly as she wish. I can feel that she flinches.

Then she said while blushing, “Well, I’ve held hands before. But this is the first time I’ve had someone touch my body so-”

I grabbed her shoulder tighter and without me knowing I pulled her closer to me.

I hold her tightly in my arms and makes her head leaned on my chest.

She said while leaning her head on my chest, “Ji Yong, I wonder if the beating of my heart also gets faster with yours just like the warmth in my hand…?”

Without me knowing me, I blush a bit. She looked at me straight into my eyes and said, “Mission number 3 is ‘KISS ME’”.

 

[Mina POV]

 

“Please… Do it as slowly as possible,” I said.

He shouted, “You have too many orders! Then, I’ll go slowly.” I don’t look at his face and just nods at me.

When he puts his arm around my shoulder slowly and gently I flinch a bit. I know that I am blushing now.

Then I said, “Well, I’ve held hands before. But this is the first time I’ve had someone touch my body so-”

Suddenly he grabbed my shoulder tighter and pulled me closer to him.

He hold me tightly in his arms and makes my head leaned on his chest.

I said to him, “Ji Yong, I wonder if the beating of my heart also gets faster with yours just like the warmth in my hand…?”

Suddenly the words for my novel flew into my mind.

“The beating of their hearts overlaps with each other and becomes one.”

I looked at him straight into his eyes.

“I want to know about him…” (A/N: the words for novel)

 I said, “Mission number 3 is ‘KISS ME’”.

 

 

A/N: What??? The next mission is KISS ME…

kyahh…. *O*

Gonna go and sleep now coz my prince charming Ji Yong oppa is waiting in my dreamland now….

*blush*

 

Will Ji Yong kiss Mina as she said???

Namola….

 

Please read and comment please~~~

kamsmita….

^o^V