Mission 1: Hold My Hand

Love Missions!

 

[Ji Yong POV]

 

She said, “I’VE DECIDED TO MAKE YOU MY PARTNER.”

I am so surprised.

Suddenly, she throws many papers up.

“What the heck are these!” I shouted.

“Just in case, I’ve made copies of all the pages. I kept some copies at other places. I fi expose this student notebook full if secrets, you probably won’t be able to live on so easily.” She said.

“What are you trying to get at?” I asked.

“Fall in love with me!” she said.

“Huh! What’s that about?” I asked with confusion.

“Do you like me or some-” I asked her but I get interrupted again.

“I just want to experience it. Fall in love with me. Hold my hand. Embrace me. Kiss me. Confess your love to me!” she said.

“!? What? Why do I have to do those things?” I asked especially I shouted.

“You don’t have any other choices. All right we will start with hands,” she said and pulled out her hand towards me.

“Hah, what a weird girl. So you prefer looks to personality?” I said in a smirk.

“Not really. I don’t care about your looks. The most important thing is that I won’t feel guilty if you’re my partner,” she said and our index finger touched each other’s.

It is so cold that it makes me flinch and I shouted, “So cold! Hey your hand… Are you really a snow girl?”

“Shut up, my skin is cold. That aside, we were at a good part, so continued it. Not just fingertips. More…All the way to the palm of my hand,” she said as if nothing is happening.

I gulped down hard that I can hear ‘gulp’ sound myself.

She whispered to herself but I can hear it clearly because the surrounding is very silent.

“Your personality is cold but your hand is warm, huh?” she said.

I realized that I am blushing and I wish she doesn’t notice that.

I shouted, “Hey? Isn’t that enough already?”

She said, “No. Keep on holding my hand until we share the same temperature,” and leaned her head into my chest.

I am so surprised by her words and don’t know how to react.

 

[Mina POV]

 

While holding hands I can hear him gulping down very hard.

The words for my novel flowed into my mind.

“The warmth of his hand slowly gets transferred to mine…” I think.

I whispered to him, “Your personality is cold. But your hand is warm, huh?” I know that he is blushing.

He shouted, “Hey? Isn’t that enough already?”

I said, “No. Keep on holding my hand until we share the same temperature,” and I leaned my head into my chest.

I think my words for novel again, “Both my palm and my fingertips are hot with your heat it is as if there is electricity running through them.”

 

[Mina & Ji Yong POV]

 

And thus, our fake love experience, involving two people who aren’t even in love with each other has started…

 

A/N: Short update right?

 I’m gonna sleep now and meet my prince (Ji Yong oppa) in my dreamland soon.

*yawn*               *o*

*Oppa wait for me in my dreamland* he`he` :D

OMG they finally does their first mission. The word Mina said makes Ji Yong blushes…

I wonder why he blushes? Maybe he’s in love with Mina…

Please read and comment please~~~