I am Mimi…

Love Missions!

 

[Mina POV]

 

“What a wonderful day!” as I am thinking the voice of someone interrupted my thoughts.

“You girls! Your skirts should be 10 cm below your knees! Hey! Students aren’t supposed to walk in the middle of the hallway!” the teacher of our school shouting and scolding in the hallway.

“Huh! As usual not a wonderful day again,” I thought to myself.

But the teacher bumped me with his shoulder and shouted to me, “Hey you! Where are you looking-”

Stopped immediately only when I look at him.

He shouted again, “You! How dare you look at a teacher like that?”

I didn’t say anything back at him but he seemed colder and colder.

“Ahem!” he coughed.

While I looked at him, he is sweating a lot.

So I touch his hand with mine and asked “Teacher, you are sweating a lot. Are you alright?”

He just pulled away his hands and shouted “All right. Just go away!”

“What happened? I didn’t do wrong to teacher,” I think myself.

 

[Teacher POV]

 

When I bumped into that girl with my shoulder and shouted at her. But when she looked back at me with that glance, I feel so cold suddenly.

When she touches me with her hands, they were so cold like an ice that I feel I have goose bumps all over my body that I pushed her away.

 

[Nobody POV]

 

---Students’ chatters---

 

“Wow…She won against that bad guy…”

“People call her “Absoulte zero snow woman” or something and she freezes up anyone she glares at, apparently… ”

“If she touches you, you will get frostbite or so they say…”

 

[Mina POV]

 

I hear what other students are talking about me.

I just turn around and look at them; they shouted “No! I don’t wanna died yet. Save me!”

I can’t understand why.

Am I that bad?

They always run away like that even though I want to look at them more.

I see Su Min from Seungri class. “Su Min cuts her bangs. Judging from the shortness of it… she probably try to imitate her favourite model, but she ended up cutting it too short,” I think myself in my mind.

 

[Su Min POV]

 

I know Mina is staring at me.

“Did I do something wrong to her?” I talked to myself.

 

[Mina POV]

 

This time I see Seungho from our class. “Seungho has bloodshot eyes…He probably had a trouble defeating a boss in a game that was stronger than he thought, and pulled an all-nighter…” I talked to myself.

 

[Students POV]

 

“Why does she always look at people?”

“Maybe she’s looking for people who might become her partners…”

 

[Mina POV]

 

“Ahh…as I thought… it’s so much fun to observe people,” I think myself.

“Mina…” I heard Seungri voice behind me.

“Seungri!” I shouted.

He is eating his favorite Chocó stick.

“Let’s go home together. Were you able to do lots of observing today?” he asked.

“Yep. They always run away right away because of my eyes though… I couldn’t come up with an interesting plot…” I answered back to him.

As we walked, I heard some girls talking among themselves.

 

---Girls’ chatters---

 

“Have you read Mimi’s novel?”

“Yep, I’ve read it! It was updated yesterday, wasn’t it?”

“The new update this time was so interesting like usual.”

“In terms of cell phone novels, Mimi is the best.”

 

---Girls’ chatters end---

 

“Wow you are so popular! Isn’t that great, Mimi? You are number 1 in the popularity ranking too,” Seungri said smiling.

 

[Mina POV]

 

I’m Mina Yoon, and I write a cell phone novel in secret.

Because of my sharp eyes and extremely cold skin, ever since I was small, it’s been hard for me to approach other people, except for Seungri-my cousin.

I find it fun to observe people from afar and imagine things on my own.

I only turned that into a novel, and yet…For some reason, it got really popular.

“I am so looking forward to the next update of Mimi,” I heard a girl passing by saying to her friend.

“So I need to update soon,” I think myself.