Chapter 8

We Got Married

 

[Dancing Room]

‘Nicole ya~ It’s time to head back to practice!’ Nana called from the back.

All 4 of them gathered behind, except for Nicole who was still texting with her cellphone.

She said to the camera,

‘I think I’ve to inform oppa first, incase he doesn’t like it or anything.’ Thinking on how to write the message.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Though you had already agreed to your friend’s plan, still you don’t seem comfortable with it.

Nicole: Ahh that~ Cuz Oppa and I just got closer, so I don’t really hope any of this would spoil our relationship. -tilted her head- Arrghh~ Ottokae?

Caption: Nicole still being uncertain for her decision.

‘Nicole yaa~!’ Nana called again.

‘Be right there!’ She yelled.

She frowned herself and started to type.

To: Bang Bang Oppa ♥ < (Caption: Nicole even has a nickname for Yongguk)

Oppa, do you wanna have a house warming party tomorrow? We promised Youngjae-shi the last time. Remember? Then… I may also ask my friends over too. Ottae? v(^_^)v

‘Is it okay if I send this?’ She asked the cameraman. As usual, the cameraman didn’t answer.

‘If I send, there’s no turning back, right?’ Nicole bit her lips.

‘Jung Nicole!’

‘Coming~!!’

She took a deep breath. ‘Here goes.’

*Click*

(Send)

Nicole sat there staring at here phone.

‘Reply, reply, reply….’ She shook her legs of impatience.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I was so confused what my mind was thinking, at a certain point I was hoping he reply ok at the other I hope he doesn’t.

[Back to scene]

*Beep Beep*

She ‘O’-ed.

‘Oppa replied.’ She pressed into the message.

She carefully read it.

‘………..’ A moment of silence.

‘He says… okay.’ She looked up to the staff.

‘So we’re going to do this after all.’ She awkwardly laughed.

Then, pouted and huffed.

‘Oppa, mianhe…’ she frowned and whispered to the camera then ran off for practice.

 [12:30pm at Bangcole Residence]

Caption: Where’s Yongguk?

Someone unlocked the main door. It was Nicole. She was back from her dance practice.

‘Oppa! I’m home~!’

‘Oppa?’

‘Where is oppa?’ Nicole asked. But none of the staffs answered.

She placed her bag on the couch and went to the kitchen to place some of the groceries on the bar counter. Yongguk wasn’t in the kitchen.

Then she went back out to the living area.

‘Oppa~!’ Nicole called out by stairs. There’s no respond.

‘Maybe he’s outside.’ Nicole walked over the sliding door and pressed her hands on the glass.

‘He’s probably working out.’ So she got out.

Nicole guessed it, Yongguk was really there.

Nicole slowly pushed the door open, there was her nampyeon, resting on the floor. His face was facing down while breathing heavily. He probably just finished his work out.

Yongguk didn’t realize Nicole came in. Nicole placed a finger on her lips, signaled the staff to not break the surprise.

She tiptoed closer to Yongguk and….

‘Oppa!!!’ Nicole yelled while pushed Yongguk a little from behind.

‘Omo! Gamzagiya!’ Yongguk got a shock. Nicole giggled and sat next to him.

‘Annyeong oppa~’

‘Nicole ya~ You dyed your hair black?’ Yongguk noticed.

‘Neh~ How is it? You like it?’ Nicole asked while playing her hair.

‘Neh~ It’s nice. But blonde seem nicer on you.’

‘Wae?! Chongmalyo?!’ Nicole whined.

[Studio Interview]

Q: You prefer her in blonde?

Yongguk: It’s not that she looked better in blonde. But if she’s in blonde, we would have matching hair colors I thought~ -laughed-

[Back to scene]

 ‘I’m just joking, black is nice.’ Yongguk added.

 ‘Suspicious~’ Nicole sticked her tongue out.

 ‘Oppa~’

Suddenly, scene started to go in slow motion.

‘Neh?’

‘Nan… bogoshipo?’ Nicole wrapped around her knees.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: To be honest, I still can’t be hard hearted enough to do a play on Yongguk. I thought of… proving? Yea to prove Yongguk is nothing like what Hyosung unnie said he would be. That’s why I sort of tested him out. -nodded- neh… Maybe we could end this crazy plan.

[Back to scene]

‘Oppa, nan bogoshipo?’ Nicole repeated.

‘Err…. I arr..’ Yongguk awkwardly smile while wiping himself with a towel.

Nicole looked at him, waiting for his reply.

‘I’m… hungry. Let’s go get something to eat…Kaja~’ quickly stood up and walk off, left miserable Nicole sitting down there.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I’ve already tried and made my move. All he gotta to do is just answer. How hard is it to say he misses me? Unless he doesn’t?! -silent- Only the one word, that would make me withdraw from the game. If only he can just prove to me that he could express his love. -sighed- Unfortunately, oppa have to force me to do the hard way.

Q: Why didn’t you answer her?

Yongguk: I can’t. I’m sorry. I’m not use to it. I felt awkward. I don’t know. I still think couple doesn’t required need to express their feelings out like mentioning ‘I love you’ or ‘I miss you’ every now and then, right? The time that both happily spend together is already a proof for their love to each other. Isn’t that sufficient?

Q: Your way of expressing love?

Yongguk: I don’t do it obviously.

[Mc Studio]

‘Yongguk ya… I think I can totally understand him. It must be hard for a big guy to be so lovey dovey. ‘ Jongmin stated.

‘When I was courting during my young times, my yojachingu always nagged me to express my love to her. It’s really annoying.’

‘What? What’s wrong to say I love you to your girlfriend? You do love her, don’t you?’ Misun questioned.

‘You won’t understand. It’s us guys~’

‘You guys really have to be bolder to start a relationship. Pretty much most of the girls will like their namja chingu to say those sweet words to them.’ Misun continued.

‘By the way, back to Yongguk’s case. As for his case, when you look back the previous episode, you can tell he is concern about Nicole, if I was Nicole, I would feel it. I don’t know.’ Mi Sun stated,

‘Are you indirectly saying Nicole is stupid?!’ Jongmin shot at Misun.

‘Ani! I didn’t say that.’

Quickly, Misun faced to the camera and clear things up.

‘Nicole ah~ You know I didn’t mean that~’ caused the staffs to laugh out.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Okay, since Nicole is not here now. Can you tell me, not ‘Her’…  just the audience and me. Do you miss her?

Yongguk: -smiled-

Q: -emphasized- You’re not telling her though, we’re the 3rd party.

Yongguk: You are trying to fool me aren’t you? –tsk-ed and laughed- But yes, yes I do.

Caption: Yongguk and his way of expressing love. Nicole, you may wanna change your mind on testing your husband’s love to you? Too bad, she won’t be seeing this.

[Back to Bangcole’s Residence]

While Yongguk was showering, Nicole made a call to Nana.

*Doot Doot*

(loud speaker )

‘Hello~’ Nana answered.

‘Nana yaa~’ Nicole pouted, sounding sad.

‘Waeyo Nicole baby?’ Nana concerned.

Nicole whined.

‘Tell me.’

‘Hyosung unnie is right. Yongguk oppa really is a dumb dumb!!’ Nicole makes a face.

‘What happen Nicole?’

‘A moment ago, I asked him did he miss me for not able to see me for a week, guess how did he respond?’

‘…No?’

‘Worst! He just ignored me!’ Nicole continued whining but peeked back incase Yongguk come down from the stairs.

‘Nicole ya~ Hold on to it. Remember our plan?! We will make him change! Listen to me Nicole. Now, call Key or anyone you wanted to invite over, try doing it in front of him and act as happy as you can. See if that causes him any respond. Okay?’

‘Nana… Do you think it will be ok?’

*Mi Sun: Nicole ya~ stop being wishy washy!’

‘Cole ahh~ Make your decision~’

‘Okok~~’

‘Don’t worry, we’ll stop as soon as we feel he is really, really offensive.’

‘Nana ya……’

*Unlock door sound*

‘Omo. Hey~ chat with you later. I think oppa is out from the bathroom. You will come for the party right?’

‘Sure Cole, I wouldn’t let you to get into trouble. See you!’

‘Bye~’

*Doot*

Nicole quickly ran into the kitchen as if nothing happened. Soon, Yongguk came down.

‘Oppa, what do you wanna eat?’

‘Are you eating?’

‘I’ve actually….’

‘You have already eaten again, right?’

‘Yea… But I can cook for ya. What do you want?’

‘Is there ramyeon. I’ve actually brought a few of mine, you think you can cook that?’

‘Oh! I’ve bought some just now too! Here!’ Nicole grabbed out varies flavors of ramyeon from the paper bag.

‘Which flavor do you want?’

[During the lunch preparation]

‘Oppa, is okay… You don’t have to, I can handle it.’

‘Gwenchana~ I’ve nothing to do anyways.’

‘Then… Help me with cutting the scallions’ Nicole asked.

‘Neh~’

The process was quiet except from the noise of utensils and boiling water.

‘Nicole…’

‘Neh?’

‘Jung… Yongjoo?’ Yongguk giggled.

‘Oppa~! Where did find out my Korean name?!’

‘I did a search of you just now. So I saw~’ Yongguk continued giggling.

‘Don’t call me that!’ Nicole put the ramyeon in the boiling water.

‘Wae? It’s cute isn’t it? Dragon ball?’ Yongguk raised his laugh.

‘Oppa~~!’ Nicole whined.

‘Ara ara~’

‘But I like your name.’

‘No!’

‘Can I call…’

‘Shiro!’ Nicole stirred the ramyeon harder, expressed her dislike.

‘Maybe once in awhile?’

Nicole stopped at what she was doing.

‘Oppa! Why do you like the name that much?’

‘Because it has a Yong in it too...’

Nicole expression changed like the lighting.

‘Oh! You don’t say! I just realize too!’ She is now smiling in surprise now.  She continued.

‘We are the dragon couple then?’ back to what she’s doing.

‘While searching about you, I came by some comments about our couple name too. The fans named as Bangcole couple, my Bang and your Cole and some even called us the Tigger couple.’

‘Ahh~~ Jinjja? Bangcole, I like it.’ Nicole placed the seasonings in the boiling water.

A moment of silence.

‘Maybe....... I’ll let you call my korean name on special occasions… Only when I allow.’ Nicole proposed.

'Wow! What suddenly changed your mind?' Yongguk was shocked of her propose.

'Wae? You don't want to? Fine~'

'Okok! Deal!’ Yongguk quickly answered.

‘So, what else did you find out about me?’ Nicole asked.

‘I… I watched your mv.’ Yongguk brought over the chopped scallions to Nicole.

‘My mv? Which one?’ Nicole sprinkled them on top of the ramyeon.

‘Your solo.’

Nicole widens her eyes.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What happen?

Nicole: My solo mv that oppa said he watched? There’s actually some scenes of me and Jongsuk-shi…. hug and kiss… So… –soften near the end- So I was shocked when oppa told me he watched it.

[Back to scene]

‘Ermm… What do you think?’ Nicole tried not to have any eye contact with him.

‘Good job. You are really potential in writing lyrics too.’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Neh?! Good job? Is that what he can only say?

Q: Aren’t you jealous at their kiss scene?

Yongguk: That is part of work. So, I’m ok with it. I can control my feelings as long she doesn’t do it in purpose or during casual occasion, I’m fine.

Q: Do you really not feeling anything?

Yongguk: Okay, It’s a lie if I say I don’t get jealous at all. But again, I respect her occupation.-nodded-

Nicole: This oppa has nooo feelings. –faked cry-

[Dining area]

Yongguk was eating his ramyeon while Nicole sat opposite him.

‘Is it delicious?’

‘Neh~’ Yongguk in the ramyeon loudly.

Nicole gulped and bit her lips. Her eyes never left the bowl of noodles.

When Yongguk lifted up his head to look at Nicole, Nicole soon awakens from drooling. She wiped her lips and looked away. Yongguk raised his brow and slow down his eating. Yongguk continued placing the ramyeon onto the spoon.

‘Nicole…’

Nicole turned back.

‘Mogo~’ Yongguk raised his spoon full of ramyeon in front of Nicole. Her eyes stared at it.

‘Oppa, I’m not gonna fall for this time.’ Nicole moved back while covering and nose.

‘One spoon! I’m not gonna give you more.’ Yongguk insisted.

‘No!’ her voice was hardly heard compressed by hear hands.

‘Mogo!’

‘No!!!’

‘I will only give you one spoon!!! I promise!!!’

‘You will ruin my diet again!’

‘One spoon won’t hurt okay?!’

‘Never!!!!’

That leave Yongguk no choice, he stood up and walked to Nicole. Nicole struggled a little from Yongguk’s grip.

‘Oppa~!’ She screamed while pushing Yongguk away.

But Yongguk was too strong for Nicole to refuse. He gently wrapped around Nicole and pressed her hands down with his left hand. Nicole turned her face to the side.

‘Come on~’ the spoon is in front of Nicole now.

Nicole pouted but still couldn’t resist the aroma of the ramyeon.

Ahm~ Nicole ate it.

‘That’s my good girl.’ Yongguk finally let go of her and walked back to his seat.

Nicole still frowning and chewing.

‘Don’t worry, I won’t give you another spoon. Ramyeon is my favourite food, when I’m really hungry, I can eat 2 packets. I don’t share my ramyeon so I will give you only one mouth and that’s all.’ Yongguk joked.

While Yongguk continued eating, Nicole glanced at the staff.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Mission starts!

[Back to scene]

‘Oppa~ let’s discuss about the home warming party?’

‘Ehem~’ Yongguk mouth was full.

‘Who do you wanna invite?’ Nicole asked.

Yongguk swallowed.

‘The members?’

‘Anymore?’

‘Secret sunbaenim?’

‘Oh yea~ you know me and Hyosung is in the same team for gayo special right? Just now she told me that she wanted to come.’

‘Ah~’

‘Any other friends you wanted to invite?’

Yongguk shaked his head. ‘I think that’s all? You? Do you have many friends to invite over?’

‘Yea~ I may call the members and also…. Remember 91liners?’

‘Yea~ You’re calling them over?’

‘Yupp!’

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: So I finally got the chance to meet the 91liners…

Q: How’s your feeling?

Yongguk: Feeling? Good~ Meeting my wife’s bestfriend. I’m happy of course.

[Screen cut from the precious episode]

‘…I’ll keep an eye on them.’

[Back to Interview]

Yongguk: I hope PD-nim will create some time alone for me and the guys in 91liners.

Caption: Things is getting more complicated… @___@

[Back to scene]

‘I think I’m gonna make a call to see if they are free.’ Nicole scrolled on her phone.

(loud speaker )

*Oh! I’m curious yeah~*

It connected.

‘Wassup baby~’

Yongguk was shock at the address. His eyes were widened.

‘Hey! Kibum yaa~ This is Nicole.’ Nicole peeked at Yongguk.

‘Of course I know you are Cole ah~ Who else would I call baby?’

From the look of Yongguk’s face, you can tell he is not comfortable with their chumminess.

[Mc Studio]

‘Look at Yongguk’s face!’ Jongmin stated.

‘He feels it, jealousy!’ Misun.

‘Maybe Nicole’s plan is not a bad idea after all.’ Jongmin added.

[Back to scene]

‘Hey Kibum ya~ I…’

‘Yes baby? What made you call? Where are you now? Do you wanna meet up?’ Key happily asked.

‘Hey, I’m sorry im in the middle of recording…’

‘What are you recording for?’

‘Kibum, you know I’m married now right?’

‘Oh you mean the We got married variety show? Yeah. I know, duh?! The fans often paired me up with you and now out of nowhere you were picked for We got married. Who is gonna have this dating rumours with me now? The fans are disappointed you know? I’m so sad you know?!’

‘Ki…’ Nicole glanced to Yongguk. Yongguk walked off when he’s done with his ramyeon.

‘Oppa! Put there~ I’ll clean up!’ Nicole called.

‘Gwenchana~’ Yongguk’s moody tone.

Nicole covered her phone prevent from Key listening.

‘Oppa got jealous?’ Nicole exaggerated her expression and whispered to the staff.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: The plan seems to be working. -laughed- Did you guys capture oppa’s face expression? He was like grrr –acted out angry face- and walk off. That was… nice~ -laughed harder- I enjoy seeing him jealous.

*Misun: Enjoy~? -laughed-*

Yongguk: This is what I don’t like to see. That’s not part of work right?

[Back to scene]

‘Omo! Cole, your nampyeon is with you?’

‘Neh…’

‘Don’t tell me you were on speaker all the while…’

‘Unfortunately yes…’ Nicole giggled and covered . She is still hyper over Yongguk’s jealousy.

‘Aishh~ I’m sorry…. Is he still there? Nicole nampyeon-shi, I’m just kid…’

‘He’s gone Key… He went into the kitchen. He won’t hear ya…’

‘Oh~’

‘Yea... Why did you call?’

‘Oh! I nearly forgot. Are you free tomorrow?’

‘Tomorrow? Hmm.. Where do you wanna go?’

‘Yongguk oppa and I are having a house warming party tomorrow. Can you come?’

‘Sure~ Should be no problem, I guess. I’ll be there!’

‘Great. Oh yeah! Can you call that greasy tree along.’

‘Namu?’

‘Who else? Who other person out there named greasy tree?’ Nicole laughed while tapping her fingers on the table.

‘Why don’t you call him yourself?!’

‘Yah! Can’t you help me? You are closer to him.’

Key laughed.

‘Why are you laughing?’

‘Hello!! Jung Yong Joo!’ A voice shouted from behind.

‘What?! The tree is with you?!’

‘Hold on’ Key said and passed the phone.

‘Hello~ YongJoo ya~’ Woohyun took over the phone.

‘Yah! Nam Woohyun! Stop calling me that!’

Woohyun laughed but continued.

‘Wassup Dragon ball?’

‘Stop it! This is going to be air!’

 ‘Okay, fine… What is it you wanted Kibum to call me?’

‘Do you have to ask? Didn’t you overhear our conversation?’

‘I wanna hear it from you, can’t I? How not sincere of you, you should ask yourself. Geezz’

‘Nam Woohyun! You’re too much.’

‘I know~’ Woohyun laughed. ‘So…. Nicole, you were saying?’

‘Urghh~ are you free tomorrow to come to my home warming party?

‘That’s much better. Sure, why not?’

‘Great!’

‘See you tomorrow then. I’ll put you back to Kibum now.’

‘Yes please, I don’t wanna talk to you anyways.’ Nicole joked.

Woohyun passed the phone back.

‘Yea, anything else?’ Key is back on line.

‘Hmm.. Oh yeah! One last thing, act as normal as you can tomorrow. Normal.’

‘Normal?’

‘Yeah~ Be normal, I’m still me neither I’m married or not.’

‘Oh~ okay…?’

‘Aishh.. I’ll call you tonight for details.’

‘Kay then. Bye.’

‘Bye~’

*Tuuttt…..*

Nicole hung up and Yongguk got back with a glass of water.

‘That’s Key from Shinee?’

‘Ah yeah~’

‘You guys are really close.’

‘I think so?’

‘Who else are you calling?’

‘Woohyun from Infinite is coming too. And Nana from After school… and…. I’ll call the rest later… How bout you oppa? Do you wanna call Bap members now?’

‘I guess I shall make a call…’

Yongguk took out his phone. (wgm purpose only, he doesn’t own one?)

*Doot Doot*

‘Yobuseyo?’ a kiddy voice answer.

‘Junhong ahh~’

‘Yongguk hyung~!’ Zelo raised his voice.

‘Eodiseoyo?

‘Zelo yaaa~~’ Nicole leaned nearer to the phone, called out.

‘Oh?? Nicole hyungsoo? Annyeonghaseyo~’

‘Nicole hyungsoo??’ a loud noise from the back.

‘Annyeonghaseyo Nicole hyungsoo~!!!!’ The voices came louder.

All the members came over to the phone.

‘Neh~ Annyeonghaseyo~’ Nicole giggled.

‘Yah!!! We’re not deaf! Stop shouting!’ Yongguk scolded.

‘Hyung! You are recording for We got married.’ Himchan asked.

‘Neh~’

‘Hyungsoo~ bogoshipda~!!!’ Daehyun yelled.

‘Yahh!!! Jung Daehyun!’ Yongguk yelled again.

‘Hyung~ calm down~ We’re not deaf!’ Daehyun shot Yongguk back with his own medicine.

‘I missed her cooking, I mean.’

Nicole was smiling all the while.

‘Hyung~ when are bringing us to your home?’ Youngjae still remembered the promise.

‘Yeah! Hyung! I saw the previous episode, the glass work out room is daebak! When are you bringing us over?!’ Zelo a fanboy of his hyung, never miss a single episode of Yongguk’s we got married.

‘Yeah! And the big swimming pool!’ Jongup added.

‘Yedera~ Ready to scream your lungs out.’ Nicole said.

‘Neh???’

‘Could it be…..’

‘We’re inviting you over tomorrow!’

‘Jinjja?!!!’

‘Chongmalyo?!!!’

The kids were joyfully singing at the other side of the phone.

‘Enough enough!’ Yongguk cut in.

‘We’re having a home warming party tomorrow so remember to prepare some gifts~’

‘Hyung~ we’re still kids!’

‘I know~ But one of you are not.’ Yongguk was indirectly saying Himchan.

‘Yah! Yongguk! You know our pay isn’t much.’

[Article for the next day: BAP got low paid from TS?]

‘Stop finding excuse! Himchan or you’re not invited.’ Yongguk joked.

‘Nicole hyungsoo~ You will invited will you?’

Nicole giggled and answered. ‘I don’t know~ Oppa is the host~’ and joined along the tease.

-End of Chapter 8~

Honooo!!! I think this story is going tooo.... exegerate...

it's turning bad.... otokkae?!!! > < my brain.... writer's block.. soo sorry for late late update!

and aigooo.. are you guys dissapointed tht i still haven write till the homewarming part? aigooo....

die~~~~ leave your comment.. plssss~ thankx! tell if thres any mistakes too... i din really read thro it properly..

one more thing!!! did u guys see interaction btw cole n yonghwa during gda?!!! die again!!

i have another ship to sail now..... > < andwaee~~~~ the yong yong jung jung couple/ fantasy couple for short.. XD

bbcare