Chapter 10

We Got Married

 

 [Mc Studio]

‘Wow~ Finally, after one whole week we are able to continue this tense drama of Bangcole couple. Today, we have invited 2 members from KARA, Gyuri and Jiyoung. Annyeonhaseyo~’ Misun greeted.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ The young ones greeted back.

‘Lastly! Some young ladies were invited to the show. I’m glad.’ Jongmin was indirectly speaking the fact that he was stuck with an aged lady, Misun for too long plus the previous guests were only from male groups.

(A picture of Woohyun and Key with tears swaying at the bottom. Caption: I thought we are going to be invited on this week show too. TT^TT)

‘Girls. Just want to know, what was Nicole’s first reaction when she got chosen to be in this show?’ Misun asked of curiosity.

Gyuri looked at Jiyoung, but the smiling maknae gestured the leader to answer.

‘Ermm… The day when Nicole got informed that she was picked to be in the show, all KARA members were present. She was very shocked about the offer and took quite some time to decide if she should accept the job since she herself knows that she is not proficient in Korean. She’s afraid that that might ruin the whole show. Plus, Nicole doesn’t has any dating experience so that makes it even…

‘What? Really? It’s unbelievable. Did your company forced you to say that…?’

‘Ahh!! Aniya~’ Gyuri waved dismissively then chuckled. ‘That’s not it.’

Jiyoung clapped and laughed beside.

‘Okay. Then… What made her decided then?’ Misun continued her question.

‘It’s because the boss and us, KARA members thought that this is a great opportunity for her to expand and improve her variety skills so we encouraged her to do so. It’s hardly a chance like this.’ Gyuri answered and Jiyoung nodded.

‘Oh I see…’ Misun nodded.

‘Okay~! Let’s cut the talking short. I bet the audiences are craving for the show already. Let’s us continue. Shall we?’

[Continue from last week episode]

‘Say it! Say it! Say it! Say it! Say it! Say it!’

The scene was so much intense. Will Yongguk say “I love you” to Nicole?

Yongguk stood up.

‘Nicole…’

‘Bwo?’ Nicole crossed her arms but not looking at Yongguk’s direction.

‘I……’

Suddenly, the camera switches from their direction to the other.

[Camera panned to the staffs]

One was whispering to the other. Suddenly, a staff walked up to Yongguk. Again, she whispered to Yongguk’s ears. Yongguk expression dropped.

*Jongmin: Omo! What happened?

Misun: It looked serious.*

One staff shouted.

‘Cut!!!! Let’s take 10 minutes break. Yongguk just received an urgent call. Please excuse him.’ The staff quickly took him off.

The Bap members looked at each other, felt a little uneasy. What could have happened to their leader?

Before all the cameras turned off, the last shot captured by the camera was Nicole’s worried face expression, she turned around to look at the Kara members and mouthed ‘What happen?’ The members shrugged and shook their heads. ‘Molla~’ They mouthed back. Nicole seems to be really concern about the phone call that Yongguk just received.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What was in your mind?

Nicole: When I saw oppa’s face turned all of a sudden, my heart fell. What had happened? Who called? Was it from his family? What made him dashed out from his place so fast? All this question just came to me. I thought of following him out to keep him company but I looked back to s, they were all still there. If I go to him, will he think that I’m interfering? I wasn’t confident of my position. So I stayed and prayed that nothing goes wrong instead.

Caption: What really happened to Yongguk? Who called?

*Buzzz! Tv screen turned off*

[Hidden camera in the kitchen]

Yongguk followed the staff to the kitchen. Yongguk looked back to make sure none followed. Yongguk’s face smile.

‘Phewww~’ he sighed in relief.

*Misun: What’s this??*

‘Yongguk this is your secret mission, complete this alone and you will be awarded next week.’ The staff whispered and handed him the mission card.

*Jongmin: Ahhh! A solo mission.

Misun: It’s like a hidden camera thingy.

Jongmin: Nicole’s plan has just got her backfired.-laughed-*

[Studio Interview]

Q: What happened back there?

Yongguk: -smiled- I was shocked when it turned out to be a secret mission.

Q: What did the staff tell you to make you changed your expression back there?

Yongguk: Oh… That was a memorable one. –chuckled- That time when the staff came to me with a very serious look, I myself thought something bad had happen too. But then, when she whispered to me this... –whispered/acted out-  I want you to dropped your expression as soon as I count to 3. I was like what the?!! At that moment, I was stunt, I didn’t know what was going, can I react in time? I’m not a good at acting so I panicked, a bit. –chuckled- Fortunately I was able to do so and responded as she told. So yea… Lucky.

[Back to scene]

Yongguk pointed to himself to reconfirm that the card was really for him only? The staff nodded.

A We Got Married logo was printed on the card, Yongguk took a last peek out to the corridor before he reads his mission. He flipped the card over.

‘Ho mai god. I can’t believe m doin this. Ya know? This is crazy.’ Yongguk spoke in English, added a little humor to the scene.

Yongguk’s Secret Mission

Hi, Yongguk-shi. This is your second time undergoing a mission without your wife. Are you feeling excited? You probably do. Remember this is a top-secret mission; nobody at the party is going to find out about this, especially Nicole.

This is what you need to do,

To secure a relationship, couples have to experience hi and low, happiness and sorrow together. To complete this mission, a drop of her tears is all you need, to strengthen you and your wife’s Love. Good luck.

p.s Your price will be awarded next week. However, if you aren’t able to accomplish the mission…

PD

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: The mission was totally ridiculous. Jinjja. We’re having a party here, in what way will a person cry during a joyful celebration? And isn’t it bad to make a girl cry? I will never do that, and this is Nicole you are saying. How was I hard hearted enough to see my wife shed tears, to make her feel sad? I will never do that. Never.

Q: But you did?

Yongguk: That was the rules. So I couldn’t reject it.

[Back to scene]

Yongguk unbelievably chuckled.

‘This is insane. How am I going to do this?’ Yongguk gestured the mission card to the staff.

‘My acting is the worst! How am I going to survive through so many actor and actresses out there?! I’m going to get busted for sure!’ Yongguk walked around and rubbed the back of his neck. After some wondering, Yongguk took in a breath and walked back to the staff.

‘Tell me. What should I do next?’ Finally, Yongguk had decided to undergo the secret mission.

*Mission impossible music playing at the background*

Staffs planned a little for Yongguk on how he should continue the filming later.

‘You have to act depressed and frustrated when you are back out later. If anyone asked, just say it’s nothing.’ The staff explained while Yongguk paid closely attention and nodded now and then.

‘The production team will be joining you for the play later on, the director will be pretending that he’s mad about your unprofessional behavior, act all unconcern about the filming.’ Yongguk chuckled and covered his mouth with one of his hand.

‘How am I going to do this?’ He tilted his head.

‘You have to, focus. Don’t screw it! Use that opportunity to get Nicole cry. Got it?’ After getting Yongguk all clear about the plan, Yongguk made a loud sigh. Was he ready for all this? The staff gestured him to get ready and they headed back to the set.

Yongguk stick his tongue out at the camera. And there’s where you see Yongguk last cheerful expression before he transformed into his hateful character.

[Hidden camera at the garden]

Nicole was still on her chair, glancing at the sliding door once in a while to check if Yongguk is back.

Finally she waited for the moment, Yongguk tailing the staff back on set. Nicole quickly stood up. Before she could ask what happen, Bap members already got to him.

‘Hyung, gwenchana?’ Youngjae asked.

‘Oh~ Gwenchana~’ Yongguk’s acting was not bad at all.

Himchan patted Yongguk’s back and he nodded.

‘Okay! Okay! Everybody back in place! We have no time to loose! We’ll continue at the point when Nicole said “Bwo?!” Okay?!’ He directed and everyone nodded. Bap members also got back into their position.

‘Okay! Ready? And Ac~tion!!!’

‘Bwo?!’

‘Nicole……’ he paused.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I wasn’t expecting anything. Especially after he received the call? So… I was already prepared for his answer.

Q: By the way, did you continue the plan?

Nicole: The plan? It was cancelled. Due to Yongguk’s situation, the 91liners and I thought that it wasn’t a good timing to do it so. So we all suggested to stop. It was a bad idea anyways.

[Back to scene]

‘I can’t…. Mianhe Nicole…’ Yongguk said it in low tone. Then, he walked off to his teammates.

Later, not much of interesting scenes were captured in the BBQ party, everyone was pretty much aware of Yongguk’s “mood” so the entire time was mainly quiet and dull. To make it more realistic, staffs will occasionally pretend to counsel Yongguk to stop thinking about what had happen and ask him put away his moody expression. Plus, Nicole was also advised by the scriptwriters to bring up the mood of the party, but failed, it turned out awkward because of Yongguk.

[Mc Studio]

‘Yongguk did pretty well in his acting. He wasn’t smiling at all. Look at his poker face, daebak!’ Jongmin pointed.

‘Neh. Yongguk really fooled all of us.’ Gyuri said.

‘I really thought it was real.’ Jiyoung added.

‘He’s really good…’

(Corner screen playing a scene of Nicole paying attention to the staff, she keep nodded when the staff gave her directions)

‘Omo! Poor Nicole~ You can see Nicole is starting getting all worry about the filming.’ Misun noticed.

‘Ye. At that moment she was seriously freaking out. The director was getting all frustrated about Yongguk, and Yongguk wasn’t even cooperating with him. That made Nicole has to save the whole filming for this episode. It was really a tough position. When the members and I held on to her, you can feel her shivering. When comes to this kind of situation, she would easily get stressed out.’ Gyuri pointed.

‘Nicole might look strong from the outside, but she’s actually very fragile in the inside.’ Jiyoung added.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Did you notice Nicole’s nervousness?

Yongguk: I totally did. She seems like she would fall apart very soon, all those pressure put on her. –silent- She actually came to talk to me during one part of it, I think it wasn’t film. She encouraged me to endure and be strong for what ever had happened; at the moment I realized I was a total idiot! I cheated on her but she treated me with sincere. I really had the urge of revealing the truth to her back then… But if I did, the filming will be ruined. –silent- My heart ached so much. Chongmal. And I bet my poker face might have frightened her too that day. –chuckled-

[Back to scene]

‘Cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s it!’ The director shouted and slammed his chair down the floor.

*Misun: Omo! I got a shock! I hope no one got heart attack down there.

Jongmin: Here comes the show!’

‘If you don’t wanna film?! Fine!!! *BEEEEP* OFF!’ The director pointed at Yongguk and stomped away.

Everyone on the scene was shock at the outburst of the director. Yongguk was still sitting at his position, careless. While Nicole eye’s starting to get all watery.

*BZZZZ Main camera switched off again*

[Hidden Camera – unclear audio]

Hyosung, Jieun and Himchan was encouraging Yongguk. But, Yongguk still remained his emotionaless expression. The younger ones stayed out of the situation.

On the other side, Nicole sat still quietly. Nana beside noticed her best friend wasn’t well so she patted her back. ‘Gwenchana’ It’s what you can see she mouthed to Nicole. Key then held her hand to keep her secured. He aslo gave a few words to Nicole, but it wasn’t clear since a low quality camera captured it. Mir and Woohyun tried to cheer her up but all she did was a forced smile. She kept nodded, while listening to her 91liners encouragement. Right then, Kara members came over, and slowly the corner of Nicole’s mouth turned down. Her tears were free from those red swollen eyes. Hara quickly held on to Nicole when she saw she was crying. ‘Gwenchana~ Gwenchana~’ it’s all she said. Nicole pressed her hands against her face, hid away her shameful face from her friends. Gyuri and Seungyeon came patted on her hair while Jiyoung crouched down and caressing Nicole’s lap.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: I saw it all. It was a painful scene, I know. I felt guilty of fooling everyone there too. –Sighed- I’m glad it ended. This show is hard to handle. I hope there aren’t any more missions like this. I seriously beg you PD-nim. –beg posture-

[Back to scene, normal camera mode]

As soon Yongguk noticed Nicole was crying, he quickly eye contacted the staffs to see if he could stop the acting already. Just when the staff agreed, Yongguk stood up from his chair and went to Nicole.

‘Nicole…’ Yongguk crouched down and Jiyoung excused.

Nicole was still covering her face.

*Gyuri: At the moment, I really feel like slapping Yongguk on the face.

Misun: -laughed- I don’t see why not? Artist like us need to keep our proficiency even though personal reasons occurred to us, we still need to respect other artists, control our emotions so it won’t affect the filming. It will be really selfish like what Yongguk’s ‘character did.*

‘Nicole ah~ Mianhe~’ Yongguk held onto her hands. Yongguk slowly pull Nicole’s hands downward, revealing her 2 puffy red eyes only.

‘Nicole ahh~ Uljimaa~ Oppa felt sorry for what I did.’ Yongguk wiped Nicole’s tears, slowly Nicole’s hands were all down, held onto Yongguk’s.

‘Nicole ah… Listen to me. This whole thing is actually a secret mission.’

Everybody started to get it and clapped for realization except for Nicole who was still confused.

‘Nicole, this is a hidden camera…’ Yongguk chuckled.

Nicole finally got the picture. She quickly covered up her face and squealed while stomping her legs.

‘Ahhh!!! Opp! Igo bwoya!!!!!!!’ Nicole was still sobbing while the rest laughed.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: That really got me. Seriously, I didn’t doubt anything about the whole situation. It was so real. Oh my gosh! I really thought that was happening. –Nicole teared up again when recalling the scene- Oppa is a napeun namja! I hate him! Shiro!!! I cried in front of everybody because of him. He is unforgivable. –wipe tears-

Yongguk: I was all loosen up when I revealed the mission to Nicole. It was hard being an undercover. No wonder I’m an idol instead. –joked-

[Back to scene]

‘Nicole, stop crying already.’ Yongguk repeated and pulled down her hands again. Nicole’s hands were strong but at the end still got forced down by Yongguk. Her redden face was revealed.

‘Nicole, please forgive me?’

‘Why would i?! You napeun namja!’ Her sobs were louder now but cute.

‘Chongmal mianhe~ I only did what the staff told me. I felt really guilty too.’

‘Nicole~’

Nicole took a sniffed.

‘Alright! If you do your aegyo to me, I will!’ Nicole wiped off her tears.

‘Ahh! Not that! You promised me that I only have to show you once?!’ Yongguk refused.

‘Yes! But you offended me! Or I won’t forgive you!’ Nicole cutely argued.

Yongguk surrendered and prepared his 2 bunny fingers up his head.

[Studio Interview]

Q: You did it?!

Yongguk: What to do? I made my wife angry. I have to do it, right? –sighed- All the men out there! Lesson learned! Don’t ever offend your wifes! Arasso! –chuckled-

[Back to scene]

‘Ehmm~ Ehmm~’ Tilting his head left and right, causing the party guest to lighten up the mood again.

Nicole giggled and bit her red pout lips.

‘Will you forgive me now?’

And Nicole nodded. They both stood up and Yongguk gave her a hug.

Everyone in the set wowed including the runaway director came back to enjoy the finale.

The couple broke up from the hug.

‘Chakaman!!! Chakaman!!! I think I heard something from Yongguk-shi!!!’ Hara screamed and got all excited.

‘Mworago?’ Everyone were curious. ‘What did he say?’

 ‘I don’t know~ He should repeat himself! Neh? Yongguk-shi?’ Hara nudged Yongguk’s arm a little.

‘What is it?!!’

‘Hyung! What did you say?!!’ Youngjae shouted

‘Hyungsoo, why don’t you tell us what did hyung say?!’ Finally Daehyun’s voice was heard again.

Nicole shyly smiled.

‘I didn’t say anything! You must be hearing things!’ Yongguk offended.

Everyone budged him to say it again, but he still refuse to.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What did he say?

Nicole: -cheeks got red and sticked her tongue out- Something… that I always wanted to hear.

Yongguk: ...I love you. –face red-

[Mc Studio]

'So it ended up like this instead~ not what i have expected though.' Misun stated.

'So this whole thing planned by Nicole and her friends were actually worthless? Ah! wait! Did Yongguk know bout it?!' Jongmin recalled.

[Studio Interview]

Q: By the way, Nicole did an act right before yours on the very same day too.

Yongguk: Bwo?! Chongmalyo?! 

Q: She asked her friends for help, to purposely act close in front you, so that would urge you to express your love to her.

Yongguk: Ahhh!! That's why they were so touchy that day... i knew there's something wrong when Nicole ignored me that day.-sighed- I shouldn't have say the three words to her. -chuckled- Nicole, i'm taking back.

-End of Chapter 10-

So wow!!! Did anyone of you expect this?!! cuz I didn't myself... > < Do you like it? hah

but sorry bout the short chapter... i thought of finishing this party thingy so i can start something new on the a next chapter... so yea~

and btw, the next chapter, i will be adding a new couple in!!!!

FYI, i won't talk detaily bout the couple but just appear as cameo once in awhile in this fic. okay?!!! so,

any idea who to put in?!!!! suggestions!!!!

it's better not from kara/bap members or 91liners~ it's more...... i dono~ LOL and i don wan old couples too! hopefully some idols im familiar wit so i can write bout them easily.

infinite/shinee/ailee/apink/b2st/btob/myname..... bla bla bla~~~~ after reading your suggestions, i will probably add a poll for you all to vote.

if i choose myself, i scared my readers will go bye bye if i chose their bias paired up with some other idols.. T^T sooo... ok bye.

wish - gain more subscribers plsss!!! > <

-bbcare-