Chapter 9

We Got Married

 

-Woohyun and Key was invited as audience for this episode-

[Day of House Warming]

Nicole and Yongguk just got back home with both hands full of groceries. It’s the foodstuff that they bought from supermarket for the night’s BBQ party.

‘Isn’t this too much?’ Yongguk asked while lifting two big cartons of beverages.

‘Ani. My friends are all big eaters, so no worries about it.’ Nicole pressed the door open with her back for Yongguk. Nicole’s hands were fulled too.

‘Aigo!!’ Nicole accidently tripped but still able to maintain her balance. She turned back to look at what she tripped onto. It was her slippers.

‘Gwenchana?’ Yongguk asked.

‘Oh~ I’m fine.’ Looking blur.

As soon they reached the kitchen, they placed down all the stuff on the counter.

[Studio Interview]

Q: So today is the day, the day of changing your nampyeon.

Nicole: -chuckled- Ah ya…

Q: Anything you wanna say to him before the mission starts?

Nicole: -rubbed her arm- I donno… errmm…

Q: Do you make a confession?

Nicole: I guess I have to apologize before anything goes wrong. –sat straight- *Confession music playing at the background* Oppa, I’m sorry. If this hurt you, I’m really sorry. I’m actually doing this for the best of our relationship. This maybe a little rush or selfish of me but I really hope you could express your love better to me. I wanna hear it from you, only from you. *music ended* Ahh!!! That was cheesy! –squealed and covered her face-

[Back to scene]

‘Pheww~’ Nicole swept her bangs aside, revealing her big forehead.

‘Here~’ Yongguk grabbed two bottle of water from the cupboard and removed the water cap for her.

‘Gomawo~’ Nicole gulped down and choked.

*coughed*

‘Are you okay?’ Yongguk quickly patted her back.

Nicole waved dismissively but still coughing. ‘I’m… –coughed- …fine. -coughed-’

After she recovered from the choke, Nicole took out the wrapped meat from the paper bags. She frowned.

‘I’ll place the beverages in the refrigerator.’ Yongguk said while doing so.

‘Oh neh~’ Nicole looked at him smiling, but back to her business very soon.

After Yongguk placed all in the refrigerator, he walked up to Nicole. She is still frowning, placing the meat into a few corners.

‘Watcha doin?’ Yongguk asked.

‘I’m sorting them out so it’s easier for me to recognize which ingredients to marinate with.’

‘Nicole…’

‘Neh?’ She wasn’t looking at Yongguk.

‘What’s wrong with you today? You don’t seem right…’

‘Huh? Really? I arr… probably am a little nervous since I’m preparing dinner for so many people for tonight.’ Nicole forced a smile.

‘Ahh… Don’t worry. I will help you.’ Yongguk squeezed Nicole’s shoulder.

*Silent*

‘…and I noticed you like to frown a lot. Especially when you’re concentrating on something.’ Yongguk helped Nicole placed out the groceries too.

‘Huh? Deh? Deh?’ Nicole didn’t get what Yongguk said; she was too focused on her thing.

Yongguk chuckled.

‘I say you like to frown a lot.’

‘Ahh… Frown~ Yea, I do that often until I don’t really realize when I’m doing it. Wae? Is it bad?’ Nicole continued solving her things but still glanced over to her nampyeon.

‘It isn’t bad… Is just doesn’t look good on you.’

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: I don’t really like it when she does that. It looks like she’s in worry, discomfort or something. I felt uneasy.

[Back to scene]

‘Okay! So, for tonight’s menu we will have beef ribs marinated with Ganjang sauce (a type of Korean sauce), spicy octopus and pork!’

‘Sounds good.’

‘Wait… I think I will prepare one more seafood pajeon just in case there isn’t enough food for them.’ Nicole seems to be looking for something then bend down to grab a packet of flour up.

‘Are you serious? I think that’s more than enough already. We can probably feed an army here.’ Yongguk pointed.

‘Just in case, oppa. I don’t want to mistreat my visitors.’ Nicole turned and tip toed. She was trying to grab the seasonings up from the cupboard.

‘Let me. What do you need?’ Yongguk walked forward.

After bringing all the needed seasonings down. Nicole started marinating them.

 ‘Oppa, you can help me by gently slicing a few cuts on the pork over there.’

And the obedient nampyeon did.

‘Nicole, you’re a good cook.’

Nicole giggled.

‘It would be weird if I’m not. My mom opens a restaurant. She pretty much passed her skills on to me.’ Nicole starts unwrapping the ribs.

‘Ah~ That explains.’ Yongguk sliced the pork.

‘I learn a lot from her. And she cooks the best Japchae ever! The tenderness of the sliced beef, the glass noodles which mixed perfectly with the right amount of soy sauce and sesame oil. And extra spinach! Omo!! I love spinach!’ Nicole got all excited by just describing her mom’s signature dish. Her mom must be really good at it.

Nicole her lips while Yongguk tittered. (Caption: My wife is adorable~ (>///<))

‘I wonder if I have the chance to try your mom’s cooking?’

‘Am I doing it right?’ asked Yongguk.

‘Yeah~’ Nicole is rubbing the raw ribs with seasonings now.

‘Oppa… do you wanna meet my mom?’ Nicole cutely tilted her head to look at Yongguk.

‘Yes. I mean no… No, I mean…’

‘Mwo? You don’t wanna meet her then.’

‘Ahh~ I didn’t mean that either…’ Yongguk started to panic.

Nicole giggled. Yongguk thought for a while so he could properly answer the question.

‘Nicole, I’m really happy if I could meet your mom but I’m afraid I’m not prepared for that yet. Not yet.’

Nicole continued giggling. ‘Arasso~’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Oppa was really cute. Chongmal. He was all panic when I mentioned about meeting my mom -laughed- What does he need to prepare to meet my mom anyway? A resume? –laughed louder- Why do people always get tense when mentioning about meeting parents? They aren’t that scary. Are they?

Q: Anyways, are you planning on bringing Yongguk to meet your mom?

Nicole: Actually, my mom had a few times budged me to bring Yongguk back home to meet her. However, as Yongguk said, I too think it’s a bit too early for that… Maybe later. Yeah…

Q: Did your mom mention anything about him?

Nicole: -giggled- Ever since I got married to oppa, my mom had become a fan of BAP. Seriously, even her ringtone is “Hajima” now.

Q: So she likes BAP? But then, is her favourite member Yongguk?

Nicole: -burst into laughter- Aniyo… She prefers Daehyun-shi.

Caption: That’s hurtful. Yongguk ah~

[Back to scene]

‘Here’s a photo of me and her.’ Nicole carefully picked up her phone from her bag, trying to avoid the sauce staining her bag. As soon, Yongguk helped her.

‘There, this is my mom.’ Nicole clicked onto a picture of her mom and herself smiling side by side.

‘Wow~ She looks exactly like you.’ Yongguk was surprised.

‘Ani… I looked exactly like her. Many of my friends said we look a lot alike.’

‘Your friends? Your 91liner’s friends?’

‘Ye~ Key, Jinwoon,…’

‘They met your mom before?’

‘Ehem~’ Nicole placed the marinated ribs in the refrigerator. The other side of the camera captured Nicole’s sneaky smile.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: He was jealous right? Right?!

-Staff nodded-

Nicole: -smacked her hands and laughed-

Yongguk: This is no joke. Her relationship with the 91liners is that close that they even met her mom.

Q: So, are you going to prepare whatever you are going to prepare soon, to meet Nicole’s mom soon?

Yongguk: -chuckled- Currently mentally preparing.

*Misun: You guys met Nicole’s mom before?

Key: I did but I don’t think Woohyun had. Did you?

Woohyun: Yea… I haven’t met her yet.

Misun: Are you close to Nicole’s mom?

Key: Yea. Nicole’s mom is really easy going, almost every friend of Nicole’s would have met her before except for Woohyun probably he and Nicole just knew each other.*

[Back to scene]

*Ding Dong*

‘Omo! Who’s here so early?’ Nicole is half way marinating the pork that was just sliced by Yongguk.

Yongguk looked at his watch.

‘It’s only 4pm. Who could it be here so early?’

Nicole shrugged.

‘I’ll go get it.’ Yongguk wiped his wet hands.

‘I’ll come with you. Let me get my hands washed too.’

Then they headed to the main door.

*Unlocked the door*

‘ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!!!!!!’ a loud greeting from the mischievous youngsters. It’s the members of BAP.

‘Omo! Kamzagiya. Why are guys here so early?’ Yongguk asked.

‘To come play of course!’ Daehyun said assuredly while peek at the house.

Nicole waved at the kids.

‘Annyeonghaseyo hyungsoo~~’ They bowed and greeted.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ Nicole responded back.

‘Here~ This is for you! Don’t say I didn’t buy you anything kay!’ Himchan handed a food hamper to Yongguk.

‘Wow. I didn’t expect you would bring anything.’ Yongguk teased.

‘Kamsahamnida Himchan-shi~ You don’t really have to, Yongguk and I were just joking.’ Nicole thanked him.

‘Nicole hyungsoo, trust me, whenever you think Yongguk is joking; he still contains 55% of intention in it. If you get what I mean.’

Nicole tilted her, not sure if she gets that or not.

‘Yah! Kim Himchan!’ Yongguk quickly dragged him in while Nicole welcomed the others in.

The boys looked around and all were amazed by the spacious room.

‘Chongmal yepuda!’ Youngjae complimented with his mouth wide opened.

‘It looks bigger than it is on the TV.’ Zelo added.

‘Hyung, you’re lucky.’ Daehyun envied who stood next Jongup.

‘Hyung, are you gonna show us around?’ Youngjae asked.

Yongguk hand was over Himchan’s shoulder.

‘Oppa~ You showed them around… I need to get back to the kitchen.’ Nicole said.

‘I’ll come help after.’

‘Gwenchana, accompany the boys, they’re our guest today.’ Nicole patted Yongguk’s arm.

‘Treat yourselves at home.’ and left with the hamper along.

And so, Yongguk showed the members around the villa. Throughout the whole tour, their mouths were wide open and excited especially when they came to the swimming pool and glass workout room. They even played by the pool for a while.

[4:45pm]

After Nicole finished her work in the kitchen, she came out to join the boys in the living room.

‘Hyungsoo! Come quick! Yongguk hyung wants to show you something!’ Daehyun got all excited before Yongguk covered his mouth.

‘What is it?’ Nicole curiously sat next to Yongguk on the couch.

‘Yongguk hyung wants to...’ again got sealed by Yongguk’s strong hands.

Nicole looked at the other members. ‘What is it?’ she asked again.

‘Nicole hyungsoo, have you ever see Yongguk hyung’s aegyo?’ Youngjae managed to spill it before Yongguk get to him. Yongguk gestured a fist to Youngjae and he quickly hid behind Nicole.

‘No… I haven’t. Wae?’ Nicole answered.

‘You better not speak anymore Youngjae!’ Yongguk pointed to him. Himchan was going to in but,

‘You too!’ pointed to Himchan. ‘Keep your mouth zip!’ Yongguk seems to trust the two younger ones however,

‘Yongguk hyung is really good at aegyo.’ Zelo spoke up. Unexpectedly, the youngest one betrayed their leader; still looking innocently caused the rest of the members clapped and laughed their off. Excluding Jongup and Nicole who just smiled along.

‘You…’ Yongguk have nothing to say but sighed.

‘Oppa, show me. They say you’re good at it.’ Nicole asked.

‘Neh~ Oppa~ show her~’ Himchan teased.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: -budged his tongue in his mouth- Those guys…-chuckled-

Caption: Yongguk’s aegyo couldn’t be that bad~ Right?

[Back to scene]

‘Shiro~’ Yongguk answered in a low tone.

‘Yah… Your wife demanded it, not us…’ Himchan mentioned Nicole as an excuse.

‘Neh~ Oppa~ Show me~’

‘Andwae.’

‘Just once?’ Nicole pleaded with her puppy face.

*Misun: Aww~ Any guy will fall for that~*

‘No.’

‘Once?’

Yongguk’s heart moved.

‘Once?’

Nicole nodded swiftly.

‘Only once!’

‘Ho Yeah!!’ The boys shouted in joy.

Daehyun pulled Yongguk out of the couch while Youngjae pushed Nicole to the center of it.

‘Okay! Let’s welcome our aegyo master!’ Daehyun announced like a profession mc, held up his fist as the mic.

Nicole chuckled.

‘With the help of our beloved maknae, Zelo. Bang Yongguk is going to pull the best aegyo you ever seen!’

‘Zelo-shi?’

‘Neh?’ Zelo stood up next to Yongguk. Yongguk shy face expression was priceless.

‘You may start now, Zelo shi.’

‘Neh!’ Zelo answered.

Nicole clasped her hands together, ready for the show.

Zelo cleared his throat.

‘How old is our Yonggukie?’

-in slow mo-

Yongguk annoyingly lifted up his hands beside his face.

‘Ehmm~ Ehmm~ sunmul sae sal~’

Everyone fell to the ground and laughed instantly, even Jongup couldn’t help it either. The house was full of laughter.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: -laughed- His deep voice. –can’t stop laughing- That was really cute!

Yongguk: No. That was humiliation.

[Back to scene]

After some fun, they started preparing for the party.

Jongup Youngjae and Daehyun set up the tables; Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo helped to lit up the charcoal on the BBQ grill set while Nicole prepared the last dish, seafood panjeon.

*Sizzling*

‘Looks good.’

Daehyun was attracted by the aroma from the kitchen.

‘Oh hey~’ Nicole was surprised at Daehyun presence. ‘Kamsahaminda~’

It was an awkward moment. Daehyun only stared at the pan of panjeon.

‘Ermm… Are they already done setting up the table? Aren’t you going out to help them?’ Nicole pressed onto the panjeon, a loud sizzle was heard.

‘They’re almost done, that’s why I came in to see if you needed any help.’

*Jongmin: Ahh~ This Daehyun. Help? That’s obviously an excuse, he’s probably there to sneak a bite*

Nicole sliced a piece of the panjeon on the pan. She gently picked up and placed near to Daehyun’s mouth.

‘Try it~’ Nicole fed Daehyun.

‘How is it?’

‘Ehmmmm~! Bashisoyo hyungsoo.’ Daehyun gestured a thumbs up.

‘Jinjja?’ Nicole was glad to hear that.

Daehyun nodded swiftly, eyes never leave the pan.

‘Yah! Jung Daehyun! Watcha doing in here?! I thought you were supposed to help Jongup and Youngjae to set up the table?!’ Yongguk appeared suddenly from behind.

‘I thought hyungsoo needed help soo…’

‘Stop giving excuse, you’re here to steal food again.’ Yongguk dragged him out again.

*Ding Dong*

‘I’ll go get it!’ Daehyun ran off from Yongguk’s embrace.

‘Yah! Are you the owner of the house or I am?!’ Yongguk chased after.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Every time when the BAP members are around, I felt blissful. Oppa would reveal his playful childish side and also his strict side too, exactly how a appa would be. –giggled- It’s really warm when those scenes played in front of me. It kinda reminds me of Kara members. -smiled-

[Main door Camera]

*Ding Dong*

Two blurry figure standing by the door.

*Misun: Who is it now? What time did you guys arrived that day?

Woohyun: Because Nana had schedule early on, so we arrived late that day.*

The door opened.

‘Hey! It’s Hyosung and Jieun noona! Hyung!’ Daehyun called.

‘Daehyun ahh~ Since when did you become apart of this family?’ Hyosung joked.

‘Hey~ you guys came.’ Yongguk came while Daehyun skipped back in the house.

‘Come in. Where’s Hana(Zinger) and Sunhwa?’ he asked.

‘They so happen to have schedules this morning and couldn’t end as soon as they thought, so, they couldn’t make it.’ Hyosung answered.

‘Oh… I see. Come in.’ Yongguk insisted.

‘Wah~ Yongguk ah… Your house is pretty.’ Jieun complimented.

‘Gomawo~ I’ll show you guys around.’

First stop, Yongguk brought them to the kitchen to meet Nicole.

‘Nicole!!!’ Hyosung called and gave her a hug.

‘Unnie~! You made it.’

‘Yeah~ I promised I would come.’

After the hug, the camera captured the sneaky wink Hyosung gave to Nicole. A sign for the plan later?

‘Oh yeah~ By the way, this is Sung Jieun, my teamate.’ Hyosung introduced.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Omo! My heart was beating so fast when I saw Hyosung unnie. I thought, okay, so the plan is finally starting soon, I’ve had to be more careful so every move I did after that was extra cautious incase that the plan would get busted.

[Back to scene]

After showing the 2 Secret members around the house, the both joined their juniors at the garden.

‘Hey… need any help? Yongguk didn’t feel comfortable for leaving his wife alone in the kitchen.

‘Oppa! How can you leave your guest out there alone?! Go entertain them! Do your aegyo or whatever?!’ Nicole pushed Yongguk off.

‘They are not alone, and don’t ever mention my aegyo again! I just wanted to keep you accompany, can’t i?’ Yongguk forced himself to stay.

*Misun: You see, Yongguk cares for Nicole. But he just has his own ways. Nicole… -sighed- how can she not realize?

Jongmin: Nicole will soon realize it. Hopefully after the plan.*

‘Ara ara~ Up to you. I’m done anyways.’ Nicole surrendered.

Nicole placed the last piece of panjeon onto the plate.

‘Done~!!!’ Nicole clapped.

‘Oppa, can you bring this out to the guest, and those marinated ones in the fridge. I’m gonna go get changed now. I stink.’

‘Arasso~’

Right after Nicole get herself all cleaned.

*Ding Dong*

Caption: Wonder who came next?

‘I’ll get it!’ Nicole shouted.

[Main Door Camera]

A blurry scene of four girls this time, it must be Kara!

*Door opened*

‘Jajjang!!!’ The 4 immature Kara members greeted.

‘Wah! All of you made it!!!’ Nicole ran forward and hugged them.

‘Why would we missed the party!’ Hara hands around Nicole.

‘I thought you have schedule?’

‘It ended up well, so I came straight after. Surprised?’ Hara answered with a gummy smile.

‘Yup~ Gomawo~’

‘This is for you!’ Jiyoung passed the cute balloon printed with “Welcome to your new home”. Nicole laughed amusingly and accepted it from Jiyoung.

‘Nicole ah, we also bought a present for you. We hope you like.’ Gyuri pointed to the floor, a wrapped box was there.

‘Why is it on the floor?’ Nicole asked.

‘You have no idea how heavy is this.’ Seungyeon complained.

‘We’re almost dead when we carried this up here.’ Hara added.

‘We keep switching among us on our way up.’ Gyuri said.

‘Yeah~ Why does your villa has so many stairs.’ Jiyoung complained too.

‘Awww~ Thanks for all my sweeties’ hard work. Thank you so much.’ Nicole touched Jiyoung face.

‘I’ll get oppa to come to bring this in. Is this that heavy?’ Nicole tried herself.

‘Omo! This is no joke, it is heavy.’ Nicole quickly put it back down.

‘Oppa~!!!’

[Camera in the garden]

Hyosung and Jieun were enjoying the view by the railing. Zelo, Yongguk, Himchan were still working on the fire while Daehyun forced Youngjae to try Nicole’s panjeon.

‘Mwogo! It’s delicious!’ Daehyun said.

‘Ara ara! The rest of the guests aren’t here yet. Later okay.’

‘I didn’t call you to eat. I call you just taste it!’

‘Yah! Tasting is also eating okay?!’ The two were quarrelling.

In the mean time,

‘Hyung, I think I heard hyungsoo is calling for you.’ Jongup held up the charcoal pliers.

‘Really? I’ll go check on her then.’ Yongguk placed down the fan and walked off.

[Camera at main entrance]

‘Nicole, you called?’ Yongguk noticed that the Kara members had arrived.

‘Oh~ Annyeonghaseyo~’ He bowed and greeted.

‘Annyeonghaseyo!’ They bowed back.

‘Hey~’ a different greeting from Yongguk. Nicole was surprised.

‘Hey~ Yongguk-shi. Long time no see.’ Gyuri answered.

Nicole stood there with suspicion.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: -tilted her head- I didn’t know they knew each other. Gyuri unnie didn’t mention that to me before.

Q: Why didn’t you ask Yongguk?

Nicole: I thought it wasn’t the right moment… I’ll ask him the next time. Don’t worry, I’ll put that in mind.

[Back to scene]

‘Oppa, they bought us a present. Can you help us to carry this in, it’s too heavy.’ Nicole pointed.

‘Ahh~ Chongmal kamsahamnida.’ Yongguk bend and lifted it up without trouble.

‘Come on in.’ Nicole invited.

After a brief tour of the house, the Kara members too joined the gang in the garden. Soon the BBQ party had started.

*Ding Dong*

*Key: That’s us.*

The last group of guests had arrived, the 91liners. The sky was already dark; 4 silhouettes were seen at the screen.

*Door opened*

Nicole squealed as soon she saw Nana. She gave Nana a big hug.

‘Thanks for coming, guys!’

Key, Nana, Woohyun and Mir made it for the party.

‘I’m sorry that we are late, Nicole. I’ve schedules early on.’ Nana pulled out of the hug and apologized.

‘It’s ok, at least you are here now. Come in’ and they did. They were now heading to the garden.

‘Hey! Greasy tree! What are you doing here?!’ Nicole teased.

‘Yah! You are the one who invited me!’ Woohyun innocently responded.

Nicole giggled. ‘I’m just kidding. By the way, Jinwoon and Jaejin couldn’t make it?’

‘Yea. Sadly, they have schedules on. Too bad, I was actually hoping to gather all 91liners here for a picture though… oh well~’

‘You and your me2day update.’ Nicole chuckled.

‘Wah~ Cole ah… your house is beautiful! I love it.’ Nana complimented.

‘Gomawo~’ Nicole giggled. Both of their hands were held on, swaying up and down.

‘Oh right! Cole~ I’ve heard about the naughty plan of yours already.’ Mir teased.

‘Omo! Key! You told him too?!!’ Nicole asked.

‘Of course I did. We’re in a team, right?’

‘Yes! But this fella here is a blabbermouth!! The plan would totally get busted!’ Nana said.

They are now in the living room. Nicole peeked out the sliding door incase anyone comes by.

‘Hey! How can you say that to me?! I’m hurt you know.’ Mir placed his hands on his chest.

‘Like you will?’ Nana elbowed him.

‘All of the guests had already arrived. They are starting the BBQ party already.’ Nicole whispered.

‘Among all the people there, only Hyosung unnie knows about this so beware and be smart, okay?!’

Soon, Nicole brought them out to meet the rest.

‘Oppa!’ Nicole called Yongguk.

‘Hyungsoo! The food is delicious!!!’ Daehyun shouted and got slapped by Hyosung on his arm for being too loud.

Yongguk walked to Nicole to greet her friends.

‘Oppa, these are the 91liners that you wanted to meet unfortunately some of them couldn’t make it. This is Nana, Key, Woohyun and Chul… I mean Mir, he has the same first name as you by the way.’ Nicole stood closely to Key while hooking her hands onto his. Camera managed to capture Yongguk’s eyes staring to it.

‘Annyeonghaseyo. Bang Yongguk imnida. Pangapsumnida. Help yourselves.’ He greeted.

[Studio Interview]

Q: We saw your ‘not so pleasant stare’ at Key.

Yongguk: I noticed Nicole’s hands…

Q: You don’t like it?

Yongguk: Not a bit. Who would like to see his own wife being close to some other guys?

*Misun: Wow~ Nicole’s plan seems working.*

Nicole: We’ve actually planned the night before, Nana directed me to always stay close to Key and tried to neglect oppa as much as I can. It was hard. But, I tried.

[Back to scene]

The guests were split into 3 tables, Bap members with Secret, then the Kara members lastly the 91liners. The couple would occasionally walked around tables between times however Yongguk would often stay with his team and labelmates while Nicole would stick to the 91liners more. Yongguk eyes never left Nicole, even though he was far from her.

*Jongmin: Yongguk is starting to feel uneasy.*

[Studio Interview]

Q: What were they doing? Do you remember?

Yongguk: Sure, I remember every single thing. Those touchy moments, how could I forget? –silent- I don’t care if Nicole is like this with him before, but I hope she is aware that she is married now.

*Misun: Omo! Yongguk’s tone is kinda scary.

Key: Trust me. There’s more later. –Woohyun laughed-*

[Back to scene]

‘Yongguk ahh~ You don’t have to always stick to us, go look for your wife or other guests, we can take care of ourselves, no worries.’ Hyosung indirectly lend Nicole a hand in the mission.

‘Oh~okay. Help yourselves with more food then, Nicole prepared a lot.’ Yongguk finally made his move to Nicole.

‘Don’t worry, Daehyun could help you finish them in no time.’ Himchan teased.  Daehyun was at the other side grilling more ribs with Jiyoung and Gyuri.

Yongguk moved his stool over and sat next to Nicole.

‘Hey~’

‘Hey~ Why are you here?’ Nicole asked.

‘To see join you guys, besides, I still haven’t really get to know your friends yet.’ Yongguk said.

‘Oh~’

‘So… Key-shi? Right?’ Key was surprised when Yongguk mentioned him.

‘Oh neh?’ Key stopped his eating.

‘How long have you guys known each other?’ Yongguk questioned.

‘Among all of us here, I met Woohyun the latest; I think it was around the end of last year? Yea.. But, we got along really fast, he and I pretty have much in common.’

Woohyun smiled while chewing his food.

‘... And Chul Yong… ah chwesonghaeyo… I mean Mir, I’ve met him for…’

‘How about you and Nicole?’ Yongguk went straight to the point and his face was much serious.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Oppa’s face was really scary. My heart skipped a beat when he asked, “How about you and Nicole” –acted Yongguk’s deep voice- I bet the rest of the 91liners was too. Really! Oh my gosh!

Q: You looked very serious.

Yongguk: Ahh~ Really?! But my face expression is always like that, you probably exaggerated it.

Q: No, I didn’t. The atmosphere was filled with your strong aura.

Yongguk: I guess… I was probably a bit jealous of their relationship

Caption: Finally! Yongguk admits that he’s jealous!

[Back to scene]

Yongguk’s eyes stared still at Key.

‘We ahh... Cole… and I met the earliest among, ermm… in 2008? about 4 years ago, right?’ Key stuttered.

‘Neh. It was our first collaboration stage together.’ Nicole added.

‘You were close since then?’ Yongguk continued.

‘Not since then… But we slowly got to know each other after a few meetings…’

‘You asked her out? Are you interested in her?’

‘Huh?! I…’

The camera captured all of the 91liners face expression. It was a memorable scene. Woohyun who sat beside Key was acting all cool, eating his grilled ribs as if it was none of his business since he wasn’t a part of 91liners during that time. Mir lowered down his head playing his fingers, trying so hard to control his laugh. He probably couldn’t stand the face of Key’s anxious expression. Nana noticed it as she quickly nudged Mir a little and Mir regain his posture back up. Meanwhile, Nicole’s face portrayed of a scary kitten.

[Mc Studio]

‘The game seems to got twisted. Looks like Yongguk is the real mastermind behind the plan. He totally got Key!’

‘I didn’t even know what to do but just keep eating the piece of ribs.’ Woohyun said while laughing.

‘I saw you! The rib on your plate doesn’t even left much meat on it. But you still poking it on it.’ Jongmin pointed.

-Scene of Woohyun poking the ribs replayed- XD

‘I tell you, you wouldn’t know how I felt back then! It was indescribable. The way he looked at me, those fury eyes.’ Key hissed.

‘They were ever scarier than Sajangnim’s.Jinjja!’

Everyone in the studio burst out laughing by his comment.

‘I’m serious!’

‘I can see, your body language tells all.’ Misun chuckled.

‘Wow. That was just… I seriously never ever undergo that kind of situation before. I thought I was going to die then.’

Key’s exaggerated comment again, caused them to laugh once more.

[Back to scene]

‘Oppa~! Why are asking weird questions?’ Nicole squealed and nudged Yongguk on his arm.

‘Wae? I’m just trying to get to know about you more. Nicole, I’m your nampyeon. I have the rights to do so, don’t I?’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: At that moment, I felt the urge to just end it already. The mission is going to end sooner later. So I thought. Why not be now?

*Key: Here comes the of the whole show!’

[Back to scene]

‘Oppa! If you’re my nampyeon, then then… why couldn’t you say you missed me yesterday? Wae? Wae? Wae?’ Nicole stood up. Everyone turned their attention to her. Compare to a serious argument, this looked more like a cute couple’s flirting conversation.

‘Why are you like this suddenly?’ Yongguk stood up too.

‘What wae? You are the one who started it first.’

‘Me?’

‘Yea, who asked you to keep budging my friends with ridiculous questions?’

‘I’m just caring about you.’

‘Yea… This is how you care?’

‘Then, what definition is care to you?’

‘Expressing your love. Say you love me!’

It was a moment of silence.

‘Say it!’ Himchan shouted from the other table.

‘Ya! Say it, hyung!! Woohoo!’ Daehyun joined the fun.

‘Say it! Say it! Say it!’ Slowly one by one joined the chant.

*Misun: Oh my god! This looks fun but I’m a bit worried that Yongguk will get offended. Did he?

Woohyun: Your answer will be reveal soon~-chuckled-’

Caption: Will Yongguk say the 3 words to Nicole?

[Back to scene]

‘Say it! Say it! Say it! Say it! Say it! Say it!’

(Video stopped, to be continued on next week’s episode)

*Misun: What?!! Such a cliffhanger!

Key: What?! I was really expecting it! Jinjja!

Jongmin: PD-nim is so cruel.

Woohyun: Then are we guesting next week again?*

-End of Chapter 9-

Hello~~~ A long chapter for you guys! is it long enough? so much craps in the beginning. blaa~ 

and WoW!!!! a cliffhanger! ewww! i know.. kakakaz~ what do you think? Will Yongguk say I love you to Nicole? 

please leave your comment below. and notify me if thres gramma mistakes...

btw im really surprised by the comments for chap 8! most comment i've read so far!!! im so touched!! T^T i love it like how himchan loves cheese burger!!

plsss comment more!!! thankiee~ and... Nicole is goin on the REAL WGM!!!! WTH?! NOT WITH BANG?! HOW CAN?!!! rumour says to be Takuya from corssgene or Kangnam from MIB.. from rookie.. i don likee!!! > < can i still continue my wgm story???

hahaha lastly, ONE SHOT TEASER IS LOVE!

-bbcare-