Chapter 14

We Got Married

 

Resume from last week’s episode,

*Snap snap*

The couple gently shifted their gaze onto each other’s lips.

‘Yes yes! Good! Closer closer!’ Yongguk and Nicole leaned closer and the director was satisfied with their performance.

*Snap*

‘Wonderful!’ The director complimented. ‘Now, it will be even more perfect if Yongguk can leaned down for kiss.’

Scene froze at Yongguk and Nicole’s astounded expression.

*Jongmin: Omo! Hoksi?!

Misun: Solma!!! Ahhh~ Kiseu hae! Kisseu hae!*

Audience, will this be it? Their first kiss? Finally? Everyone in the room placed their attention on the two.

But, sorry. Hate to break it to you guys. The passionate scene was sadly broken apart by Yongguk’s awkward chukled. He switched his gaze away from Nicole and pressed his lips onto his arm. He tittered. Nicole also released herself and giggled along.

‘C’mon! What was that all about?! You were so close to finale!’ The director grumbled.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Can you talk about the moment?

Nicole: To be honest, if the director had not voice out at the moment, I think we might actually naturally, unconsciously kissed. Serious. –chuckled- Unfortunately, because of his sudden shout out, the “kiss” word actually spoiled the magical moment and reminded us that what we were going to do wasn’t something that we were prepared to. The consciousness actually got in the way.

Yongguk: It was… -dissapointed- How can I put this? The entire time was like a dream until the director interrupted. –adjusted his seat- Ermm.. It was actually his intrusion, so we broke apart, awkwardly. Plus, I don’t kiss when I asked to. What is the value of it then? –chuckled-

*Misun: Aww~ This mean they didn’t kiss? What a bummer.

Jongmin: Don’t worry, this is just the beginning. I’m sure the PD-nim won’t let them go that easily. –chuckled-*

[Back to scene]

‘Aishh!’ The director hissed but yet he didn’t force them. ‘Haih~ Okay! I’ll let you two go this once.’

‘Jah~ I guess we’re done for today then?’ He looked around. ‘Well done everyone!’ He clapped and everyone cheered. The work for that day successfully ended. Everyone was free to go. Staffs cleaned up the props and mess. The couple got themselves change before headed for lunch. Both rode on a van and left the studio. Due to their exhaustion, both immediately fell asleep once they got onto the vehicle.

 

[Half way near the restaurant]

Yongguk stirred a bit. He rubbed his eyes and was awakened from his slumber. He adjusted from his seat and peep at his wife beside. She was still in her deep sleep. Nicole’s head was leaning onto the window. The road was lumpy, causing Nicole to thumped against the glass frequently. When Yongguk realized, he pushed down the folded seat so his seat was then connected to Nicole’s. He pulled up the handle and slide over to Nicole. Then, gently placed her head on top of his shoulders.

*Crowds woo*

*Misun: Ahhh~ He’s such a gentleman.

Jongmin: -nodded- Nice move. *

Yongguk peeped at Nicole’s asleep. He bit his lips and turned his sight back to the front. He let out a chuckle but instantly covered with his fore hand, afraid to wake his wife up.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: She looked like a baby when she’s asleep. An innocent baby. – giggled- Neomu kyeopta.

[Arrived to Restaurant]

Finally, they arrived at the restaurant. The restaurant serves dakgalbi. Yongguk got down from the van, the wind was so strong that his hood got blown over to his head. He reached his hands for Nicole and she slowly hopped down the van. Nicole’s lips turn pale as soon her skin met the weather.

*Ding ding*

They escaped from the drastic weather. They took a seat near the end of the restaurant so the breeze couldn’t blow on them when customers enter or leave the restaurant. They took of their shoes and sat on the soft cushion on the floor.

‘Chua~!’ Nicole blow her hands and rubbed.

‘Very.’ Yongguk sniffed.

They looked through the menu. Nicole was shivering as she motioned her legs up and down think that she could relief from the cold.

‘Let’s get one samgaetang, ottae? It will help to warm you a bit.’ Yongguk asked and Nicole nodded. Yongguk raised his hands and the waiter came over.

‘2 sets of dakgalbi and one samgaetang please.’ Yongguk ordered.

‘Neh~ How about your drinks?’

Yongguk looked at Nicole.

‘Ermm~ Plain water is fine.’ Nicole answered with her hands pressed between her thighs.

‘2 plain waters will do’ Yongguk added.

‘Arasso~ Will be back in awhile. Please make yourself comfortable.’ The waiter noted and left.

‘Did you have a good nap?’ Yongguk asked.

‘Enn~’ Nicole nodded.

‘That’s good.’

‘Did you?’

‘A little~’

Nicole nodded. Soon, the waiter came back with a jug of water and 2 cups. Yongguk poured them and passed one to Nicole. It’s warm. Nicole wrapped her hands around the warm cup and took a sip.

‘Hooo~ That’s better.’ Nicole relieved. Not long, the waiter came back with 2 sets of dakgalbi.

‘Here you go~’ He slide the food down onto the hotplate. A loud sizzled was sounded.

‘Enjoy~’ and he left again.

Nicole used the spatula to stir around until the paste was welly mixed. Yongguk took it over after. Shortly, the food was ready, the tempting aroma is filling the air. Yongguk grabbed some onto Nicole’s plate and than for himself.

‘Jaimakehsumnida~’ They both acknowledged and they dug in.

‘Hmmm~~ Bashiso~’ Nicole chewed on a rice cake, potraying a very satisfying expression.

‘Jinjja bashiso.’ Yongguk also took a spoon full of mix veggies. His mouth was budged to a side.

*Jongmin: -chuckled- they were probably too hungry. That’s why it tasted so good.*

While Nicole was making a wrap, she asked.

‘Oppa, how many peppers will you put in a wrap?’

Yongguk was taking a sip of his water. He swallowed.

‘Ermm… I usually don’t put them.’ Yongguk placed down his cup.

‘Then, can you eat spicy food?’ Nicole placed the green huge pepper onto the wrap one after another.

Yongguk stared at it.

‘Err… I can take them.’ Yongguk eyes never leave the wrap.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Can you really eat spicy food?

Yongguk: Ye~ But then again, not those level of spiciness that ordinary human can’t endure. –snapped- Like the jamppong that I ate during the Tadah’s episode, that was completely intolerable. Pay and make yourself suffer? Who would do that? Jinjja, I will never forget the taste of it. It was like a Bomb. –chuckled- Whoever eats that, will definitely explode that instant.

[Back to scene]

‘Then… Oppa, eat this~’ Nicole stretched her hands towards Yongguk.

Yongguk stunted. The wrap stuffed with countless of green pepers was placed just in front of him.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: You seriously must be kidding me! The way Nicole stuffed those green peppers into the wrap. One after another –gestured- I even lost count how many did she place in there. I bet that taste even worse then the jamppong. This don’t just explode, this will cause the world to end. –laughed-

Nicole: I really really love spicy food. Spicy always satisfies me. In a particular restaurant, they would let their customers to choose their rank of spiciness for some certain food, usually the members and I would pick the top, highest rank one. It was the best! But since spiciness sometimes causes our face to outbreak, we usually eat them only when we have no schedules on the next few days. So we can really enjoy all the spiciness we want. –laughed- That day, I was really curious how spicy could oppa bear. So I tested him with a few of the green peppers in the wrap. People say man who can endure spiciness can endure anything tough in his life.

Q: How many peppers did you actually place in?

Nicole:  4? I forgot. Maybe more. –giggled-

[Back to scene]

‘Nicole~ Are you sure?’ Yongguk chuckled in disbelief.

‘Geurom~’ Nicole nodded. ‘Wae? You can’t take it? Scarey cat~’ she pulled back the wrap.

 ‘Ani!’ Yongguk held onto it.

‘Then mogo!’ Nicole dared and pushed her hand forward.

‘Nicole ya…’

‘You said you can take spicy food, right? Jah~ Open up your mouth! Ahhh~~’ Nicole dropped her jaw too.

Yongguk stared at it with a disgusted look. He glanced to Nicole and finally surrendered with his mouth open. Nicole quickly forced it in before he changes his mind.

‘Yeah!! Now chew on it! Chew chew chew! Ang~’ Nicole chomped.

Yongguk frowned and chewed on the piece of green bomb. He started slow then paced up. Hm? He tasted nothing?

‘Oppa~ Ottae? Is it spicy?’ Nicole leaned a bit lower and wondered.

‘Hmm~ Not really………..’ Dang! He spoke too soon.

Yongguk’s ears began to turn red, slowly the redness spreaded to his face. His eyes were watery and his mouth was shivering. He stopped chewing instantly.

‘Oppa…’ Nicole giggled a little. She recognise the face expression on her nampyeon, suffer.

‘Oppa~’ she shook Yongguk’s hand a little but he gestured a ‘wait’ sign to Nicole.

‘Oppa, gwenchana?’ Nicole quickly gave him his cup of water. ‘Oppa…’ she can’t help it but chuckled again. Yongguk grabbed the cup and his hand was trembling too.

‘Oppa. Gwenchana?’ Nicole asked again.

‘Gwench…’ he choked and coughed roughly. His face was inflamed now.

‘Omo’ Nicole quickly crawled to his side. ‘Oppa… Are you okay?’ She patted on Yongguk’s back.

‘Oh my gosh, the smell of the pepper…’ another hand of Nicole motioned to her nose, blocking the piercing scent.

‘ArhhH!!!’ Yongguk groaned.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I really didn’t know it was that spicy. –chuckled- Poor oppa, I thought he could endure it. Maybe I put in too many. –stook out her tongue- Was I too harsh on him?

Yongguk: Wow! Those green peppers were jjang! You wouldn’t taste it until you really chew onto it. The spiciness stings, numbs and then slowly attacks your whole body. You can feel the heat running through you. Wah~ Jinjja daebak.

[Back to scene]

Nicole was back to her seat while Yongguk had overcome the tolerance. He gulped down the last drop of water.

‘Oppa, how bad could that be?’ Nicole .

‘Yah! Do you know how many peppers did you place in?’ Yongguk wipped his running nose with a tissue.

‘What? I only placed a few?’ Nicole held a laugh.

‘Yea right~ I bet you can’t even stand one of it.’ Yongguk’s turn to dare.

‘Chogiya! Can I have one glass of milk?’ Yongguk stook out his tongue and fanned it, the spiciness wasn’t fully gone yet.

‘Yes sir~’

‘You are just exegerating stuff.’ Nicole took one of the peppers and bit on it. Yongguk eyes widen.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: She didn’t just……

Nicole: I didn’t expect that to taste like that… I usually could endure them.

*Misun and Jongmin: Huh?*

[Back to scene]

After a few munch, Nicole finally tasted the hell. She squinched her face up and stuck out her tongue. Her face was as red as a tomato. Her body heat up instantly.

‘Wive we blome blater~’ Nicole fanned her tongue speedily. ‘Omo! hHot~!’

Yongguk burst into laughter.

‘I thought you said I exegerated it but now you can’t even endure one bite.’ Yongguk laughed while raising up his hands, rushing the waiter for the glass of milk. Nicole wanted to reach her hand and slap Yongguk but she was too engaged with the spiciness.

Very soon, the waiter comes with the milk. Yongguk gave it to Nicole first and she quickly took a mouthful.

‘Ahh~’ She felt much better. She placed down the cup, it was already half empty.

Yongguk passed her a tissue. ‘Your lips’ He pointed.

‘Oppa~’

‘Hmm?’

‘Wipe for me~’ Nicole flirted. Yongguk was surprised at her instruction.

‘What? You don’t have hands?!’ Yongguk shot her a bullying look.

‘Ahhh~ Can’t you do that for me?’ Nicole whined.

‘Then what are your hands for?’

‘Oppa~~~’

‘Ara ara~ Illiwa~’

Nicole cheakily giggled and leaned forward.

‘Such a baby~’ Yongguk gently wiped off the milk with one hand and another holding onto her chin.

‘And you like it, don’t you?’ Nicole shamelessly stated. The guy was blushing.

*Misun: Aww~ Nicole knows how to play around with Yongguk. –smiled-

Jongmin: Flirt you mean.*

*Ring Ring*

Nicole’s cellphone rang.

‘Oh? Who could that be?’ She slipped into her jacket and pulled out her phone.

Yongguk was drinking the left over milk.

Caption: Indirect kisseu~ ^^

‘Ohh! It’s Omma!’

Yongguk eyes turn to Nicole.

Nicole swipped the screen and answered.

‘Neh~ Omma!’

Yongguk took a piece of radish and placed onto his tongue. He was listening attentively to Nicole’s conversation.

‘I just finish my photo shoot, now I’m with Yongguk oppa, we’re having lunch at ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓. Where are you? Have you eaten? Ahh I see~ Huh?! Deh?! Really?’ Nicole’s eyes widen and chuckled. ‘Are you sure? You’re not kidding right?’

Yongguk was trying to figure out what was it all about.

‘Mom, you hold on for moment ya~’ Nicole lowered down the phone.

‘Oppa, omma wants to pay a visit to our home tomorrow. Ottae?’

~End~

*Misun: Ahh~! Leave us hanging again.

Jongmin: Aigooo~

Misun: I wonder will Yongguk be meeting up with Nicole’s mom?

Jongmin: They should though. Since it’s New Year, they have to.

Misun: Well~ I’m so curious what will happen then, will Nicole’s mom tell Yongguk that she likes Daehyun more than him?

Jongmin: Wow! That will be interesting~! Let’s anticipate the next episode then.*

~End of Chapter 14~

Updated! Mianhe~ the shortest chap ever T^T And yes, I will continue the story! I  will try my best to keep this story goin on! Hwaiting!

Thanks to people who commented! it means a lot to me. but then please don't expect too much from me kay~

-bbcare