Chapter 3

We Got Married

 

[07:30am in XxX Apartment]

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ Nicole greeted the Wgm staffs.

A tiny sized blonde was carrying a backpack which was as big as her and a basket heading to her car in the carpark.

*Beep Beep*

She unlocked her white Evoque and left her belongings behind the passenger seat.

‘What is that in your bag?’ the staff asked.

‘Something I needed by my side.’ Nicole answered with a smile.

The couple is moving into their new home today.

Nicole gets up on her car.

‘Oh! There’s a camera here.’ She adjusted the camera and checked her face condition.

‘Let’s move this a bit. This angle captures much better view of my face.’ Nicole adjusted the camera in 45 degree. ‘There~’

‘Aigoo~ See my eye bags? I just came back from Japan yesterday. I didn’t get much sleep.’ Nicole was showing her eye bags to the camera. Then, she showed a smile. Her eye bags were puffing up.

‘Anyways, I’m heading to Yongguk oppa’s dorm now.’

*Crowd woo and Hajima playing at the background*

Caption: First time revealing BAP’s dorm!

‘I don’t know if it’s okay to visit his dorm without informing him. Since we’re already married, I thought of introducing myself to his teammates. I even made kimchi and bought some gogi to prepare kimchi chigae and bulgogi for their breakfast. I hope they’ll like it. -silent- I wonder what is oppa doing now? Still sleeping probably?’ Nicole thought.

A scene of Yongguk sleeping soundly was shown.

*Lullaby Music Box playing at the background*

‘Oh well~ Let’s go!’ Nicole said and started her car engine.

There Nicole goes. Her journey to his husband’s dorm to visit her ‘brother in laws’.

 

[08:05am in x0x Apartment]

‘So we’re here.’ Nicole picked up the basket behind and shut the car door with her .

‘*Beep* block, *Beep* floor -looked around for the block number- *Beep* block, THERE! I think this is the way.’ Nicole headed to the lift.

‘You think the guys are awake?’ Nicole asked the cameraman. He didn’t answer. They got into the lift. Nicole pressed on the level button and turned her sight to the lift display. The number of floor slowly increases.

*Ding*

The lift opened. Nicole stuck her head out of the lift and then followed her body. She looked at the address on her cellphone once again until she reached in front of a white wooden door.

‘This is it.’ She scanned the electronic device that was given by the staff to access into the dorm.

It was dark. She successfully the lights by chance and surprisingly it was clean for a boy dorm. Staffs started placing cameras at the edge of few rooms and one cameraman was preparing to capture BAP’s wake up face in their bedroom. The boys were still sleeping soundly at the moment.

In the meantime, Nicole was in the kitchen, already started preparing breakfast for the boys.

‘Where is the knife?’ Nicole whispered, afraid to wake the boys. She searched high and low. She opened every single drawer but she wasn’t able to find it.

‘Don’t tell me they don’t have a knife?’ Nicole started to panic a little.

‘Nevermind, I will start cooking with kimchi chigae first. I hope they got eggs cuz I didn’t manage to buy some.’ Nicole turned and opened the fridge. was wide open. She giggled and gestured the cameraman to come. The cameraman shot a scene of the fridge. A knife was found in the fridge beside some snacks.

‘How can they place the knife in here?’ She whispered with a higher tone then picked the knife along with some eggs out.

Nicole did everything in care. She hopes the boys would leave a good impression of her so she gave 101% of concentration to prepare the early meal. She frowned once in a while during the preparation.

[Scene in BAP’s bedroom]

One person on the top bunk bed stirred a bit. Who’s the first one to get up? Your guess is?

Right. It’s Daehyun.

Daehyun got up and sat there for a bit. He turned his head left and right to check on the members and then leaned down to check on the ones below. He realized none of them are awake.

Caption: Then who is cooking? Smells good~

He rubbed his eyes and climbed down the bunk bed. Before he could reach the door knob, he got shocked by the cameraman who was crouching down at the edge of the room. He jumped and placed his hand on his chest.

‘Omo! You scared me!’

[Back to the living area]

Nicole heard someone twisted the bedroom doorknob.

‘Oh?’ Nicole looked towards the direction.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ Nicole greeted behind the kitchen bar. Daehyun was also surprised to see Nicole in the kitchen.

‘Oh! Annyeonghaseyo~’ Daehyun bowed. He then scratched his bed hair and pointed to the bathroom to excuse himself.

‘Neh~’ Nicole smiled and nodded. After Daehyun went in, Nicole made an uneasy face and continued her work.

Soon, Daehyun came out after cleaning up. He walked to the opposite side of the kitchen bar and started a chat with Nicole.

‘What are you preparing?’ Daehyun asked.

‘I’m making kimchi chigae and bolgogi for breakfast’ Nicole said while walking back and forth from the stove to the bar.

‘Oh~’ Daehyun poured a glass of water.

‘You are Daehyun right?’ Nicole asked.

‘Neh~’ He said and Nicole nodded.

‘The food smells good.’ Daehyun pointed.

‘Kamsahamnida.’

Daehyun peeked at the food while Nicole was cooking it. It was silent for a while.

‘Should I wake the others?’ Daehyun said after taking a sip of water.

‘Oh~ No, it’s okay. Let them have more rest. Wake them only when I’m done.’ Nicole stirred the soup on the stove.

‘By the way, what do you think about hyung?’ Daehyun being a busybody.

Nicole turned her body to look at Daehyun.

‘Yongguk oppa?’ Nicole asked. Daehyun nodded.

‘He arr….’ Nicole stuttered.

‘I think he is a gentlemen.’ Nicole answered and took a taste of the soup.

-Cough- ‘I know you’re saying this because you’re in front of the camera but I know how exactly you really think.’ Daehyun blurted.

Nicole shakes her head very fast to deny.

‘It’s alright. I know Yongguk hyung isn’t as perfect as you say.’

[Scene in BAP’s bedroom]

The next one who got up was also one from the top bed.

It was Jongup. He climbed down the bed and to the door.

@#! He noticed the cameraman by the edge.

‘Anneyonghaseyo~’ He bowed 90 degree and awkwardly the cameraman bowed back. (=___=ll)

*Doorknob sound*

Both Daehyun and Nicole looked at the direction where Jongup walked out.

Jongup was too surprised. He was in his white tank top. The guy who was feeling shy quickly covered himself with his hand and bowed to his senior.

‘Annyeonghaseyo.’

‘Annyeonghaseyo.’ Nicole greeted back.

‘This guy here is Jongup.’ Daehyun gestured Jongup over and passed him the glass of water. Jongup didn’t take the glass but grabbed another empty glass instead. Then, he walked over to the fridge. He took a carton of milk and poured them into his glass by the bar.

‘You know, if you add some honey into the milk, it will taste much better.’ Nicole gave her opinion.

Jongup stopped pouring the milk and turned back to the fridge to get some honey.

‘Oh~ you don’t have to put it. I’m just telling you.’ Nicole waved her hands.

‘Oh...’ Jongup stopped. He poured back the honey into the container and figuring a place to put the spoon which was stained with honey. Eventually, he placed it in his mouth.

*Doorknob sound*

Sound of the doorknob again. Who is it this time?

The tall blonde maknae is out from the room. He was scratching his head making his hair even messier. His eyes were close but he automatically walked to the direction of the bathroom. Beside the bathroom, he grabbed onto the laundry basket and off to the balcony where the washing machine was.

Nicole pointed to Zelo and felt weird seeing him walk with his eyes close.

‘It’s okay. He is use to it now.’ Daehyun answered. Zelo slept in early yesterday so he had to wash the clothes this morning. After putting in the dirty laundry into the washing machine, he again with his eyes close walked to the couch in the living area and slammed his body down.

‘Junhong arrr!’ Daehyun yelled at the maknae.

‘Wae???’ asked with a lazy tone.

‘Come meet your hyungsoo~’ Daehyun said.

Nicole was shocked by the appellation of sister in law.

Zelo sat up and opened his tired eyelids. He rubed his eyes and finally saw the existence of Nicole in the dorm.

‘Omo!’ He quickly got up and greeted Nicole.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, hyungsoo.’ Zelo bowed and stick out his tongue, ashamed of his behavior earlier.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ Nicole answered.

Soon, the food was ready. Nicole dished out the bulgogi onto a plate. Jongup helped preparing the table in the living room and place the food onto it.

‘Shall I go wake Yongguk up?’ Nicole asked the cameraman. He nodded.

‘Is it okay if I go in to their room?’

He nodded again.

Then the cameraman followed Nicole’s back.

It was slightly dark with a little sunlight shone between the curtains. Which is Yongguk?

[Studio Interview]

Q: Can you guess which one is Yongguk?

Nicole: It’s really hard to guess which is oppa, since all 3 of them are in blonde and it’s kinda dark at the moment. I didn’t want to turn on the light so… I thought I could just make a wild guess.

[Scene in BAP’s bedroom]

Nicole tip toed into the room and peeked at each of the sleeping blonde. All three of them are on the bottom bunk. One with a blanket covered over his face, one with his face slapped onto the pillow and the last one with some plushies buried over him. Nicole took a glance at the last one and straight away walked off.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Why do you think that is not Yongguk?

Nicole: Cuz Yongguk and plushies just doesn’t go together. The word Yongguk stays here and plushie at here. –gestured the two words far away from each other- (if you get what I mean?)

[Scene in BAP’s bedroom]

Then, Nicole walked towards to the one who slammed his face on the pillow.

‘I guess this is oppa?’ Nicole pointed.

Slowly, the cameraman walked closer to the sleeping blonde.

*Deng*

Himchan suddenly woke up with his bangs standing up. His sleepy eyes and blurry bare face were all exposed to the public now.

Caption: OMO! XD Mad Scientist Himchan!

*Crowd laughing*

Himchan saw the camera and quickly covered his face with the pillow again.

‘Ahhh!! Waegeraeyo?!!! Jinjja!’ Himchan screamed at his pillow.

‘Mianhe~’ Nicole covered and quickly walk off.

The noisy mad scientist woke up the other blonde. Youngjae stuck out his hands from the blanket and also met eyes with the camera.

‘Ahh!!!’ He covered back again.

Finally the real prince woke up. Yongguk sat up and his plushies drop off one by one from his bed. There he is! Nicole was surprised seeing him on the plushie bed.

‘Oppa~’ Nicole picked up the tigger plushie. They met eyes.

‘Omo!’ He whined and quickly hid his face too.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: -gummy smile-It was embarrassing.

 [Scene in living area]

After all 5 of the younger ones cleaned up, all of them sat on the couch respectively to wait for their leader’s instruction. It was silent. Their leader was still in the bathroom as Nicole was sitting at the other side of the couch. Yongguk walked out. He was really surprised at the food that Nicole prepared. He walked to the side of Himchan.

 ‘Yedera~ Let’s do a group greet. Up up up!’ Yongguk gestured the boys to stand.

 ‘Hana dul set.. Annyeong haseyo! Uri B.A.P! Yes Sir! Pangapsumnida!’

‘Annyeonhaseyo. Nicole imnida~ Nice to meet you.’ Nicole clapped her hands together infront of her face.

‘Nicole is your ermm… hyungsoo? Yeah~ So introduce yourselves.’ Yongguk commanded. Though some of them already did, but they did it again as the leader instructed.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, Nicole hyungsoo…? Chonun Zelo maknae of BAP.’ Zelo bowed down 90 degree.

Jongup still looking at Zelo was miserable that it was his turn.

‘Ah? Oh~ Annyeonghaseyo, Chonun Moon Jongup, main dancer in BAP.’

Nicole smiled at every introduction.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, Nicole hyungsoo~ Chonun Youngjae of BAP.’

‘Annyeonghaseyo! I know I’ve greeted you just now. But because of Yongguk hyung’s demand. So I’l do it again! Chonun Jung Daehyun imnida.’ Yongguk glared at Daehyun make sure his mouth is well behaved.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, Himchan imnida. I really love Kara sunbaenim. Please look after us.’ Himchan held out his hand for a shake. Yongguk’s eyes followed Himchan’s hands.

‘Kamsahamnida~’ Nicole laughed and held onto Himchan’s hand.

‘Okay. That’s enough’ Yongguk pulled back Himchan’s hand.

So, they all sat down on the floor circled around table - in order of Yongguk, Nicole, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup, Zelo, and Himchan.

‘We are less with one plate.’ Yongguk saw there were only 6 plates on the table. ‘Jongup…’

‘Oppa, I’ve actually eaten already.’ Nicole said. ‘You guys can eat without me.’

‘You sure?’ Yongguk asked.

‘Neh~’

‘Wow! The food smells really good.’ Youngjae amazed.

‘I know right?! I can smell it too! I bet it’s really delicious! My nose sensitivity is as good as my tongue!’ Daehyun who was already holding his pair of chopsticks said.

‘Hyung! You are really lucky to have a wife like Nicole noona.’ said Youngjae.

Nicole smiled shyly while Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck with the face of agreement.

‘You are also lucky to have a chance to taste Nicole noona’s cooking skill.’ Daehyun teased Youngjae.

‘Nicole hyungsoo, I heard Yongguk hyung say you baked too?’ Zelo asked.

‘Neh~’ Nicole answered.

‘Don’t you know?’ Himchan butted in.

‘Nicole partnered up with Mango Six before?! Himchan showed off his girl groups’ knowledge.

‘Really?’ Yongguk looked at Nicole. He himself didn’t know that too.

‘Yeah~’

‘No wonder you baked such good cookies.’ Yongguk referred to the ones that Nicole gave him on the first meeting.

‘Okay! Okay~ Stop with the chit chatting! The food is getting cold.’ Daehyun never once take his eyes off the food.

‘Daehyun is right. Help yourselves with the food.’ Nicole gestured the boys.

‘Neh~ Jal meokkesseumnida~’All of them picked up their chopsticks and spoon to dig in.

‘Wow! This is Daebak!’ Daehyun stuffed a piece of Bulboggi after a spoon full of rice in his mouth.

‘Nicole hyungsoo, you should come up here more often.’ talking with his mouth full. He accidently spit some rice over to Jongup’s face. Jongup flicked a little then wipe it off.

‘Yah! Don’t talk with your mouth full.’ Himchan saw the incident.

‘Nicole, are you sure you not gonna eat?’ Himchan asked.

‘Yeah. I’m not supposed to since I’m having a diet now.’ Nicole answered.

‘Why don’t just have a piece of bulgogi? Himchan taking one piece from the plate.

‘Nah~ I shouldn’t.’ Nicole looked at his piece of meat. She couldn’t resist too.

‘It’s only a piece?’ Himchan held it in front of her. Yongguk was feeling uncomfortable from the view of his seat.

 ‘Oh~ I guess one won’t hurt.’ Nicole opened up with a hand placing underneath. But before Himchan could place the meat in , Yongguk already gobbled down the meat.

‘She says no, so stop forcing her.’ Yongguk continued his meal.

[Studio Interview]

Q: I can sense jealousy.

Yongguk: I just don’t like the way Himchan keep forcing her. So I just took the meat instead.

Q: Why did you take the meat?

Nicole: I think it’s bad to reject Himchan’s good intention. So…

Q: But did you see Yongguk’s face?

Nicole: I didn’t pay attention to him. Why? Was he jealous?

Caption: Duh?! Everyone in the room noticed that!

[Dorm scene]

Since Nicole was already used to communicating with boys, getting along with the BAP members wasn’t difficult for her.

-End of Chapter 3-

Hahaha~ A visit to BAP's dorm...

I know none of us had seen BAP's dorm before...

So use your imagination guys!!!

bbcare