Chapter 4

We Got Married

 

[Daehyun and Youngjae were invited as audience in this episode]

After the meal, Jongup cleaned up the dishes. Nicole offered to help but Jongup insisted that he’ll do it himself. Therefore Nicole joined the other members in the living room watching Running Man, excluding Yongguk who went in the room to pack up his stuff.

The living room was filled with laughter left out the poor guy in the room alone.

*Screening Humanity theme played at the background*

After some time, Nicole stood up and went to check on her husband.

‘Knock knock, need any help?’ Nicole leaned her shoulder against the door. Yongguk turned at her.

 ‘Gwenchana. I’m done soon.’ he said while all his stuffs were scattered on the floor.

Nicole went to him still. Yongguk saw her walking closer, he quickly hid something below his large size T-shirts (probably his undergarments). Clothes, toiletries, a mp3 player, Ipad and a file labeled as BYG’s confidential were placed around. Nicole sight stopped at the file. She crouched down.

‘What’s this?’ Nicole asked and held it up.

‘Oh~ that.’ Yongguk quickly took it back from Nicole. Nicole felt a little dejected.

‘It’s my lyrics. I write lyrics. So I carry this along whenever I go. If I have any inspiration I will jot them down before I forget.’ Yongguk explain while placing it in his bag.

‘Oh I see~’ Nicole rubbed her arm.

[Studio Interview]

Q: You looked upset.

Nicole: Yea. I know the file meant a lot to him. But I still felt disappointed that he took it back right away. I felt like I was being rejected somehow. -silent- I never thought of looking into it though.

Q: Why didn’t you show her?

Yongguk: It’s not that I don’t want to. But it’s really messy. Seriously, scribbles here and there.

Q: You ever show it to anyone?

Yongguk: Never once. It’s my private property.

[Small screen at the bottom right]

Daehyun: Try to touch that and you’re dead

[Studio Interview]

Q: Do you know Nicole was really upset that you snatched it back from her?

Yongguk: She said that? -feeling a little guilty-

[Back to room scene]

Yongguk was almost done packing, he zipped up the bag. Nicole looked around, double checking whether Yongguk missed out anything.

‘Oppa!’ Nicole called. Yongguk looked up.

‘You don’t wanna bring me along?’ She said in a kiddy voice, holding up his Tigger plushie. She peeked at the side of doll. She pouted, acted as the Tigger plushie was upset.

‘Jebal~ Master~’ Nicole gestured Tigger hands into begging posture.

‘Na honja gireul geodgo~ Na honja tv reul bogo~ Na honja chwihae bogo~ Ireohke maeil ulgo bulgo~

Nicole was controlling Tigger, dancing to SISTAR’s Alone.

Yongguk laughed. He couldn’t resist Nicole’s temptation.

‘But you have to be good, okay?!’ Yongguk acted along.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: –laughed- That was unexpected. –continued laughing-

[Back to room scene]

‘Yes, Master.’ The Tigger answered. (I mean Nicole)

So Yongguk nodded.

‘Yeah!!!’ Nicole continued the play herself.

‘I’m so happy! I don’t have to be alone anymore! Hoo hoo hoo hoo~’

‘Congratulation Tigger! Your master is not leaving you alone anymore.’ Talking to the lifeless doll as if he could talk back.

Nicole can’t help it as she giggled at herself.

[11:30am]

It’s about time to bid farewell. All five members walked the couple to the door.

‘Bye Nicole hyungsoo~ Come again next time!’ Zelo waved.

‘Bye Zelo~ I will.’

‘It’s really nice meeting you, Nicole hyungsoo.’ Youngjae said.

‘And thanks for the delicious meal.’ Himchan said after.

‘It was my pleasure.’ Nicole answered with a giggle.

‘Have fun in your new home hyung! Invite us over when you’re settled.’Youngjae added.

‘Ara~Ara~’ Yongguk replied.

‘You got all your stuffs?’ Daehyun asked.

‘Ya, should be…’ Yongguk answered.

‘Ah! Chakaman!’Jongup hurried back in the house.

‘What’s with him?’ Yongguk asked.

In a dash, Jongup was back.

‘Hyungsoo, you forgot this.’ He handed Nicole her basket. He must have noticed it when he was washing the dishes just now.

‘Omo! How silly am I, I totally forget about it. Kamsahamnida, Jongup-shi~’

‘Ani~’ Jongup waved his hands dismissively.

‘I guess we have to go now~’ Yongguk said.

‘Ye~ I guess so. Good bye then~’ Nicole waved.

‘Goodbye~’ the members sang in unison watching the couple leave.

‘Hyung!’ Daehyun yelled. The couple was already half way to the lift now.

‘Don’t try any naughty stuff at home! The cameras are always on! Remember!’ Yongguk face gone cherry red.

Caption: Daehyun & Cameras~ (=___=ll)

[Small screen displaying Daehyun and Youngjae laughing]

‘Yah!!’ Yongguk was all in positioned to throw his bag over to Daehyun’s face but he stopped. Nicole burst out laughing.

*Ding*

The lift was here. And so they went down from the building into the basement carpark.

‘How are we going there?’ Yongguk asked, carrying his backpack on one side of his shoulders while placing the Tigger on the other side.

‘I’m driving.’ Nicole said holding onto the emptied basket.

Yongguk stunted and Tigger fell. ‘You drive?’ he caught it in time.

‘Neh~ Can you?’ Nicole said it confidently making Yongguk slowed down his walking pace.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: I felt embarrassed. How am I going to answer that? -shakes head and sighed- Nicole is a year younger than me and she owns a driving license. I’m a guy, her husband and I don’t have one. Haihh~ -looked at the staffs-Any pair before us (in WGM) who husband doesn’t own a driving license but the wife does?

Staff: ………

Yongguk: Okay, got that.

[Back to the scene in carpark]

‘Actually…’

Nicole glanced back while walking to her car door.

‘I don’t have my driver’s license yet.’ Yongguk answered at the opposite side of the car.

‘Oh~’ Nicole realized.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I felt really bad. Guys really care much of their pride, especially when you are comparing them with a girl. They do mind, and I do mean a lot. They will be like, Oh~ I’m a guy yet I can’t do what she can, I’m so hopeless and bla bla bla~ I completely know this cuz I… Opps! –covered quickly- Can you cut that part out? –looking at the staffs-

Caption: Was she mentioning one of her friends?

Nicole: -sighed-I shouldn’t have driven today. Aigoo…-dropped her head-

[In the car scene]

Nicole placed the basket at the backseat. One of the staff showed Nicole the address as she keys into her GPS system. 

Their journey began.

Yongguk’s obviously felt weird sitting beside Nicole at the passenger seat. He explored the car for a bit, not making it too noticeable.

‘Nicole, how long did you take to pass your driving test?’ Yongguk asked.

‘Ermm.. I only had the test for once?’ Nicole answered focusing on the road. Yongguk showed a not bad face.

‘You bought this car?’ Yongguk asked again, playing with Tigger’s hand.

‘Oh? Neh~’ Awkwardness began rising, again.

[Small screen]

‘What kind of question was that? MC Park Hwi Sun asked looking amused.

‘I guess Yongguk felt a little pressured since Nicole knows how to drive and owns a car.’ MC Park Mi Sun stated.

‘Yeah. Plus, Nicole hyungsoo is our sunbaenim in this industry, soo…’Youngjae continued.

‘Yeah, I guess that too. Was he like this with your Secret sunbaes too?’ Mi Sun asked.

‘When they just met, yes. Yongguk hyung takes longer period to get close to people. He isn’t really good at socializing.’ Youngjae explained while Daehyun nodded.

‘Another fact is Yongguk hyung’s appearance looked really serious. So, people will automatically felt distance between him…

‘People like you…’ Daehyun cut in.

‘Yeah. I’m the one actually.’

‘…the first time I met him, he looked like he was seeking revenge for someone.’

[A photo of Yongguk looking serious appeared by the side of the screen]

*Killer music started playing at the background*

Daehyun laughed.

[Back to car scene]

It was quiet for a moment and then Yongguk decided to talk.

‘Who do you like in BAP?’ Yongguk asked. ‘I meant before you even become my wife.’

It was another random question from Yongguk but this time it was effective. This caused the MCs and the 2 members to get all excited.

[Small screen]

‘Yah! Who says Yonggukie isn’t good in variety shows?’ Hwi Sun teased. They were all focusing on the tv, waiting for the answer.

‘Oppa, do I really have to answer this? Does it really matter?’ Nicole asked unwillingly.

 ‘Oh… Gwenchana then... just forget about what I just said.’ Yongguk didn’t force her. He huffed and looked out the window.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: I know it's awkward of me asking this suddenly.-silent- But I really hoped to know… as a husband? Then again, she felt really uncomfortable with the question. Maybe her choice wasn’t me I thought, maybe it was Daehyun, Himchan or maybe even Jongup? –stopped for while- So, I didn’t force her to answer.

[Small screen]

Aww~

‘The boy must be sad.’ Mi Sun frowned. All were disappointed that they didn’t get to hear the answer.

‘Jongup?’ Youngjae laughed.

‘Haihh… I was really expecting her to answer though,’ Daehyun said.

‘I was kinda too.’ Youngjae agreed.

[Car scene]

‘Oppa....’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: That was a tease actually.

Causing the 4 audience in the studio to shape an O with their mouth.

‘Oh!’

[Car scene]

‘…to be honest, actually.....’ Nicole stuttered. -in slow mo-

Yongguk looked back at Nicole.

'I.... started noticing you when you debuted as Bang&Zelo.' Nicole finally spoke out the truth.

Yongguk was surprised. 'Neh?'

'Oppa ah~ Isn’t that obvious?' she whined.

‘Chongmalyo?’

Nicole nodded.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Was it really the truth?

Nicole: Neh. When oppa debuted as Bang&Zelo in Inkigayo, I was the MC back then. –touched her chin- I think that was the first time we met. -smiled- When he performed Never Give Up, I was blown away by his raps and the way he enjoyed the stage. Chongmal. He has the kind of aura that attracts people to watch. Confidence maybe? So, automatically, when BAP debuted, my attentions are generally on him.

Q: Did you give the other members a chance?

Nicole: I do like the rest too. Daehyun-shi, Zelo-shi...... They are all very talented people.-silent- But still....... i like him more.

[Car scene]

Yongguk tittered and patted on Tigger’s head. He tried to hide his happiness. But the camera captured it all.

~End of Chapter 4~

Miaanhe~ Is this chapter a little too short? It's kinda bored to me.. what u guys think? > <

anyways, i have no idea why do i always make Daehyun mentioning about cameras.. lol...

and i didn't know park hwisun, the chubby comedian is one of thee mc nw! i gues i really missed out wgm alot.

so please don blame me tht my storyline's mission or bla bla is diff from the current reality ones.. @@

the only wgm couple i really did finish watching was Gundam couple and i really really love them.. but unfortunately they broke up in real life.T^T

aiggoo~

and yea, maixee, hueyelaine, muchLove and kiyomu-chii, thanks for the suggestion, i will definitely bring 91liners in soon!!!

as for Kamila-Dalmate, baby sitting a baby can definitely be one of their mission! but, maybe not too soon ^^ 

again, please don be a quiet reader, leave your comments below.. your comment may boost me on writing the nex chappie~~ u wil nvr noe~

bbcare