Chapter 1

We Got Married

 

[Yongguk’s Camera Shot]

~On the way to the café~

‘Hwa jom naejima hajima jebal geureojima~ Jjajeungna yeorina neol saranghajanha~ Myeot beoneul malhaeya neon nae mameul alkka~’ Daehyun was practicing his part in the background.

Hyung! Are you nervous?’ Zelo asked.

‘No.’

‘You sure?’ he asked again, because the stiff gestures of his leader spoke for him.

‘Maybe a little.’  Yongguk breathed while looking out the window.

‘Hyung! Anyone you hope for?’ Yongjae asked.

‘Ji eun noona?’ Daehyun blurted out.

Yongguk jerk a little while he heard the name.

[Studio Interview]

Q: You did hope for Ji Eun, did you?

Yongguk: -rubbing his neck- Ah… Can we skip this question? I don’t think it’s actually a proper time to know.

Q: Are you afraid that your wife will get jealous when you say yes?

Yongguk: *speechless* -smiled a little-

Caption : BUSTED!

[Back to Car Scene]

‘I don’t get it. Why they chose you to be on the show. First of all, you have no romance sense. Second, you are not even socialized.’ Daehyun pointed out.

‘Yah! Jung Daehyun! You should put your mask back on! Ever since you left your Tadah days your mouth talks nonstop whenever the cameras are on.’ Yongguk back.

The members laughed.

‘Yeah. But hyung, he’s right though.’ Youngjae agreed after some laughing.

‘Even Jongup has more romance sense than you.’ Himchan said. The person who was mentioned was fast asleep due to heavy dance practice.

‘I wonder how sister in law will be like?’ Zelo thought.

‘Maybe it’s someone you mentioned or collaborated before?’ Yongjae gave his opinion.

‘Hmm~ Gina noona? You guys joint stage not long ago?’ Himchan recalled.

On the rest of the journey, the members kept discussing about the mystery wife left out the nervous one and the sleeping one.

Yongguk who was dressed up pretty smart the day, stared at the bouquet of roses which was held on his hands.

What was he thinking?

Soon, he had arrived at the destination.

[Nicole’s Camera Shot]

‘Oh my gosh~ I’m so nervous now. Otokae? Otokae?’ Nicole rubbed her palms against, head turning left and right to check if she reached the cafe. Nicole was all dressed up elegantly for today’s meeting. The first day of meeting her husband.

‘Do you know who my nam-pyeon is?’ Nicole asks the cameraman.

The cameraman shakes.

‘I bet you know, you are not saying it right? Cuz you are not allowed to, neh?’ Nicole said while turning her head back to the window.

‘Omo! Omo! We are there aren’t we? Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Where’s the cookies? Nicole started to panic.

By the way, Nicole even got up early this morning to prepare chocolate cookies for her husband. It is now packed into a tiny box with a bow decorated on top.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Why are you that nervous? You are famous in be friends with boys. But why are you so nervous when it comes to meeting your husband?

Nicole: *stunt* Ahh… Seriously, I have no idea. -burst out laughing-

Q: Who was in your mind at the moment? (husband)

Nicole: Ermm… Actually, I do hope for Yoo Seungho-shi since I once mention him on Strong Heart. I really like him. But on second thought, I think it was kinda impossible. -burst out laughing again-

Caption: Yongguk is gonna be so disappointed when he heard that.

[Cafe]

Nicole step out of the car. It’s getting chilly out there, she wrap herself and the box of cookies under her coat. Winter season is coming soon.

She finally steps in to the café.

[Yongguk’s Camera Shot]

 ‘She’s here?’ Yongguk asked the cameraman.

Cameraman nodded and Yongguk quickly stood up and tidied his dress shirt.

The click clacking sounds of the heels are getting nearer and nearer.

Yongguk finally saw the beautiful young lady walking towards him.

So she’s my wife?

 ‘Oh~ Annyeonghaseyo~’ he greeted and bowed.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ she greeted back.

‘This is for you.’ Yongguk shyly handed the bouquet of roses to her.

She giggled.

‘Mianhe Yongguk-shi, unfortunately I’m not your wife, I’m here to only pass you this.’

Eunjung from Jewelry was a special guest that day. She passed Yongguk the mission card.

‘What’s this?’ Yongguk asked.

‘It’s a mission, you have to solve it to able to meet your wife.’ Eunjung explained.

‘Mission?’ Yongguk asked. He hates mission since during the Killing Camp show, he didn’t get much luck in solving problems.

‘Kamsahamnida, sunbae-nim.’ Yongguk enclosed the envelope and start reading the mission given.

First Task

“Please collect 5 cups of Mochachino from 5 different cafes along the street. Then, bring them to the café where your wife is at. The café named Dreamz Café is at the end of the street. She will be very pleased to see you with her favorite drink. Good luck. Don’t make her wait for long.”

 - PD

‘Okay, this task seems easy, I guess?’ Yongguk said to himself as he inserts the card back into the envelope.

‘Yongguk-shi, I hope you’re able accomplish the task soon to meet your wife. And, please treat her well. She’s my lovely little chingu.’ Eunjung said to Yongguk.

‘Neh~ Algehsumnida~’ Yongguk lowered his head.

‘My job here is done. See you.’ Last word from Eunjung’s before she walk out the café.

‘Alright~ Let’s see.’ Yongguk looked around to see where he shall start his task.

‘I should start from this café, right?’ Yongguk rushed to the counter.

‘Excuse me, ermm… can I have a cup of Mochachino?’ Yongguk ordered.

‘Neh~ Wait a moment Sir.’ the worker bend down to held up a tray of 5 cups of drink.

‘Err… What’s this?’ Yongguk ask. ‘I only need 1 Mochachino.’

‘Sir, you have to guess which cup of this is Mochachino. This is part of the task. There are Mocha, Cappuccino, Americano, Espresso and Mochachino here. You are allowed to take a sip of the drink before you choose. If you are correct, you can leave the café with your cup of Mochachino. Otherwise, you are force to drink that cup of beverage that you picked wrongly. Then, pick again until you get the right one.’

Yongguk stunt.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What happen?

Yongguk: I was doomed I thought. -laughed- To be honest, I can’t even differentiate the taste of my ramens I commonly eat. How can I pick a cup of beverage that I don’t often drink? Besides, all 5 cups of them tasted alike. No? Aren’t coffees taste the same? –innocent face-

Caption: Yongguk’s taste bud is… Awesome! XD

[Yongguk’s Camera Shot]

‘So I need to pick one of this then?’ Yongguk was feeling nervous.

‘Err… Can I have a taste of Mochachino first? Cuz I don’t really know it’s taste.’ Yongguk requested.

‘Sure. There you go.’ The worker took up a tiny cup as she already prepared beforehand for Yongguk.

Yongguk took a close look at the color of the beverage and took it in one shot. He let the liquid roll around his mouth to have a better taste. He frowned a little.

‘Okay, I can do this.’ He his lips.

He tried all 5 cups of the beverage and tasted them with a serious look. He coughed at the last one.

He covered his mouth then whispered.

‘They tasted all the same.’ The cameraman sweats and laughed at his comment.

‘Ermmm…. Okay. I’ll pick my choice now. I think it’s…’ His pointer is swaying left to right on top of the 5 medium size cup.

‘This!’ He stopped.

‘Sir, your pick is…’

*Dugun Dugun*

‘Incorrect.’

‘Aww~’ Yongguk dropped his head, laughing disappointedly.

He picked up the cup of beverage. He sighed.

‘I don’t know how long will this gonna take. Wifee, please wait patiently~’ Placing the cup near his lips.

‘What’s this anyway?’ He asked.

‘Americano.’ The worker answered.

*Background playing 10cm’s Americano*

‘To you.’ He showed the cup of beverage to the camera and gulped down the whole cup.

‘Okay, done!’

‘Your next pick, Sir?’

[Nicole’s Camera Shot]

‘Neh?’ Nicole took of her coat then settled herself down on a swing. The café is famous of garden feel interior design.

‘Your husband is now undergoing a mission on the other end of the street. So, please be patient to meet him soon.’ One staff said.

‘Oh~ Neh~ Kamsahamnida~’ She smiled.

[Yongguk’s Camera Shot]

‘This!’ He pointed.

‘This, Sir?’ the worker reconfirmed while giving a little grin. This is already the third cup he picked. But still not the right one.

‘Wait wait wait~ Why are you grinning?’ Yongguk asked with a gummy smile, feeling a little fishy.

‘She grinned; does this mean this isn’t the one?’ Yongguk wondered while looking at the camera.

‘Chakaman, I think I’m gonna pick again!’ and so he did.

‘Okay, this one! He chooses the one next to it.

‘You sure, Sir?’ the worker asked.

‘Neh!’ Yongguk confirmed.

‘Sir, your pick is…’

*Dugun Dugun*

‘Incorrect.’

He placed his both hands on his hip and sighed. He felt defeated.

‘You sure this isn’t Mochachino?’ He laughed and reconfirmed.

‘Yes.’

Yongguk dashingly gobbled down the drink again.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: At the first café only, I had already drunk 3 cups of this big -gesturing the size of the cup- size cup of coffee. I really can’t imagine how I will do later on. -silent- I think I will be needing extra work out after that. -laughed-

[Yongguk’s Camera Shot]

So, the mission goes on for Yongguk. He went along the streets, looking for 5 cafes to accomplish the task. Finally, he succeeded. His hands now are holding a tray of 5 cups Mochachino.

*Burp*

‘I will never drink anymore coffee for the following 3 months.’ Yongguk looked stuffed.

‘Himchan ah~ Don’t let me see you holding your cup of Americano. I will definitely pour it down the drain. You hear me?’ Yongguk has difficulty walking too.

[Nicole’s Camera Shot]

‘Annyeonghaseyo~ chonun Kara Nicole imnida~’ Nicole said with eye smile.

*Crow sound*

Nicole is still alone, waiting for Yongguk to arrive. It’s been an hour plus, no sign of him at all. While waiting she even practiced her line. She checked on her watch.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Are you disappointed that your husband took so long to accomplish the mission?

Nicole: Actually, I was, a little. Isn’t it rude to make a girl wait? –think a little- But I’m willing to wait for him. Maybe the task is really hard. What was the task?

Staff explain.

Nicole: Oh~ -burst out laughing- Even I have difficulty differentiating them myself.

Q: Any words to him?

Nicole: Hwaitng nam-pyeon!

*Crowd wooo~*

[Nicole’s Camera Shot]

*Ding Ding*

The bell at the front door rang. A guy holding a tray with cups on top entered the café.

They finally met.

~End of Chapter 1~

As promise, I will update once i reach 20 subscribers.

How was the first chap? I try to put it as reality as possible?

Is this chapter weird? Hope to gain more subscribers soon~ 

As for my other fics, I'm having my cousin to assist me~

I hope i m able to update 'The Secret' soon.

Cheers~

bbcare