Chapter 12

We Got Married

 

The mystery giant present left the couple dumbfounded. Nicole took the card from Yongguk and read it.

‘Yah Oppa! You tricked me just because you wanted this gift?’ Nicole nudged Yongguk’s hand.

‘Aniya~! I didn’t do it for the present… I’m just following to the rules of the show only. I swear, I didn’t like the idea when they first passed me the mission.’ Yongguk declared himself.

‘Jinsimeyo?’ Nicole questioned.

‘Geurom!! Crosses my heart!’ Yongguk confidently answered.

‘Geudae~’

‘Yah! Are you still hesitating to trust me?! ’ Yongguk asked.

The couple started a little small fight at the main entrance.

 ‘Oppa~ Do you know how hurt I was back then?!’

‘Like you didn’t set a play on me?’

‘Omo… How did you find out?’

‘I have my way, feeling sorry now?’

‘Ani! I didn’t hurt you as much as you did to me! So I won’t!’ Nicole fought back and crossed her arms.

‘Bwo? Flirting with some other guys in front of me isn’t hurting me?!’ Yongguk laughed in disbelief.

‘Key is just a friend!’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I didn’t expect those words would come out from oppa’s mouth. Seriously? Oppa, jealous? Did the sun rise up from the west that day? –chuckled-

[Back to scene]

‘Since when does the word “jealous” appears in your dictionary?’ and stuck her tongue out.

‘Mwo…’

~!@#$%^&*!!!

‘YAHH!!! Are you guys done with it?!!!!’ The loud commotion paused the couple fight. One figure popped out from the big box and pushed the cover over. The unexpected frightens the two innocents one. Nicole jumped.

*Jongmin: Omo! What happen?*

‘Gamzagiya!’ Yongguk yelled while defending Nicole with his hand from whatever he thought that was dashing out of a sudden.

‘We’re gonna stuffed to death if you two don’t keep your conversations short and open this up!’ The male one wiped his sweat across his forehead.

‘Oppa~’ Two tiny hands rose up from the box. The girl was still hidden in the box. The male one assisted her up. Yongguk and Nicole’s eyes were widen the entire time. Finally the girl stood up from the box.

‘Nicole unnie!!!’ She hopped and greeted.

‘Hyuna?!’ Nicole was surprised at her present.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ Hyuna bowed to them. She realized the one besides still standing motionless so she pushed him a little.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ Sunggyu greeted too.

*Misun: They were the pairs for the special episode.*

‘Oh~ Annyeonghaseyo~’ Nicole and Yongguk glanced at each other then greeted back.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: We definitely didn’t see that coming. What was that?! Couldn’t things get any better? PD-nim, if I knew this is the present I’m getting, I will never pull the trick on Nicole. Now, I have even more trouble figuring out a way to pass Nicole the ring.

Nicole: I was really shock when Sunggyu oppa jumped out from the box. My heart stopped for a second there. But I’m glad to meet Hyuna.

[Back to scene]

After the greetings, Hyuna stretched both her hands out and Nicole ran towards her for a hug.

‘Unnie, I didn’t expect that we would meet here like this other than the Gayo practice. And sorry I couldn’t make it for the home warming party.’ They both released from the hug.

‘It’s okay~ It was a chaos anyways. By the way, are you guys the new married couple?’ Nicole asked.

‘Hmm~ Actually, we’re just here for the Christmas special, we can be considered as the new couple under trial though. Sort of?’ Hyuna explained.

‘Ahh~’ Nicole nodded but then tilted her head and frown. She wasn’t that sure about Hyuna’s interpretation after all.

‘If we are able to receive an amount of supporters, then maybe we would be consider as a fix couple in this show. So let’s just see, I hope unnie and I could meet up more!’ She giggled, getting all excited.

On the other side, the clumsy old grandpa has difficulty getting out from the big box. Whenever he placed his leg out to the opposite side, the hard edge would get in his way (you know what I mean). When Yongguk sighted that, he quickly moves forward for help, guys would probably know how hard feeling that could be. Yongguk pressed the board down while Sunggyu escaped from it. Next, it was Hyuna’s turn to get out.

‘Unnie~’ Hyuna ran towards Nicole for another proper hug. They were all cuddly again.

‘Opps! I almost forgot. Merry Chritmas Eve, unnie.’

‘Merry Christmas Eve to you too. Come in~’ Nicole invited.

All four got into the house.

‘Wah~ Unnie! Yeppuda~’ Hyuna clinging hands with Nicole, left the two awkward dude behind. Sunggyu was amazed by the house too.

After showing around a bit, they were then seated in the living area. The scene was quiet and awkward for a moment.

(Cold breeze sound fx)

Hyuna started to break out the silent.

‘Anyway, we haven’t really introduce ourselves yet. Shall we?. Hyuna suggested.

‘Ah~ Neh.’ Nicole answered. She cleared .

‘Annyeonghaseyo, Kara Nicole imnida~ Pangapsumnida.’ Nicole lowered her head.

One by one they took turns for their introduction.

‘How old is Yongguk oppa by the way?’ Hyuna asked.

‘I’m a 90liner. 23 years old.’ Yongguk answered.

‘Ah Deh~ Oppa! Do you still remember that you were casted in 4minute’s MV?’ Hyuna suddenly brought this up and surprises everyone.

‘Oh? Chongmalyo? Oppa? What kind of role you got?’ Nicole asked.

‘Ahh! That was really long time ago.’ Yongguk rubbed his neck. ‘It was a small role though, you can hardly see me anyways more like an extra than a role.’

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: That was actually during my trainee days. And…

(Suddenly the pause scene of Yongguk popped out)

Yongguk: Omo! Yah! Can you please don’t show it here… It’s really…

*Misun: Aigoo~ Kyeopta~ Yongguk is quite chubby during the time.

Jongmin: That was him? Wow! He looks extremely different. He really did work out a lot.*

[Back to scene]

‘I see~’ Nicole nodded. ‘So you two have met then~’

‘Not really actually’ Hyuna added. ‘We filmed in a different set.’

‘Ahh~ Jinjja ro?’ Nicole finally relaxed a bit. ‘How old is Sunggyu…shi anyways?’

‘Oppa!’ Hyuna patted Sunggyu’s lap, he was too quiet so she wanted him to voice up himself.

‘89liner! I’m 24.’ Sunggyu said.

‘Oh?! Chongmalyo?’ Nicole was startled.

‘Neh~’ Sunggyu answered.

‘I thought Yongguk oppa was older by the look of it.’ Nicole covered when she noticed Yongguk was glaring at her. Nicole chuckled.

‘Oh yeah! How long have you filmed for this Christmas special episode?’ Nicole was curious about it.

‘We’ve already met for like 4 days?’ Hyuna looked at Sunggyu for confirmation.

Sunggyu nodded.

‘Ye~ so I think after today, we will be finishing our filming unless we are confirm as the next fix couple.’

‘Ahh~ Geurae~’ Nicole answered while Yongguk nodded beside.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang again. Who could it be this time? Another couple?

‘I’ll go get it.’ Yongguk said.

When Yongguk opened the door, a mailbox was placed by the front. It’s a new mission.

‘Guys, I think we have a mission.’ Yongguk walked back in.

‘A mission?!’ The two girls were getting all excited.

‘Mworago?! A mission?!! Give me a break!’ Sunggyu sighed and face palmed. Yongguk laughed at Sunggyu’s reaction, this is how he himself would respond when he received a mission.

Mission

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! We finally have two couples meeting up. How was it going? Today is Christmas Eve, aren’t you suppose to spend your perfect night with your perfect one? Hmm~ A perfect dinner should do the trick! Well~ We’ve specially prepared a luxurious dinner at the top floor of Namsan Tower for the two of you tonight. Yes, two. Unfortunately, one couple would have to plan their own dinner tonight.

How do we select the couple for the dinner?  Here’s how,

Whoever wins the most among the 3 games we proposed would get the opportunity to experience the exquisite dinning tonight. Good luck.

Hohoho~ Merry Christmas~

PD

‘We both couples have to compete?!’ Hyuna squealed.

‘We’re going to compete?!’ Sunggyu exaggerated it.

‘I guess that’s it…’ Nicole looked at Yongguk.

‘Aish~ Mission is never a good thing. Never. I’m even questioning that they will bring us to the “restaurant” that they mention here for dinner. You know, they can always substitute their “luxurious restaurant” into a street stall though. You will never know. Yongguk said while slapping the card on his hands.

‘Oppa, but it’s worth to try though~’ Nicole held onto Yongguk’s arm. ‘Don’t worry, this time, we’re in this together. Neh?!’

‘Ahh! Hyuna yaa~! I’m lazy of doing this mission thing again. Let’s just go to a nearby restaurant instead, ottae?’ Sunggyu dropped himself on the couch.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: What’s wrong with guys and missions? I find those missions are kinda interesting though.

Yongguk: What’s wrong? Everything.

[Back to scene]

‘Oppa!!! Andwae! You can’t be this lazy at the age on 24! Get up! We need to go! We need to win this!’ Hyuna shook and dragged the lifeless grandpa up from the couch.

*Misun: Sunggyu is being so sluggish.*

‘I wonder what are we going to compete?’ Nicole thought.

As soon Yongguk passed the card back to the staff, the first game was revealed.

‘The first game that you are going to play is…’ The staff explained.

‘A strength game.’

After hearing the word strength, Sunggyu grabbed onto a pillow nearby and covered his head instantly. He knows his limitation and weakness.

‘In this game, the guys have to piggyback the ladies…’

The word piggyback once brought nightmare to Sunggyu.

‘Who proposed this?!’ He raised his voice but the staffs tittered and ignored him.

The staff repeated the game instruction again. ‘In this game, the guys have to piggyback the ladies of their opponent’s team…

‘Bwo?!’ Everyone said in unison.

‘…and be the first one to reach the finishing line.’ The staff finally finished her sentence.

The four stunted.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: When I heard the first part of the game, I was very confident, but then when unnie (staff) finishes her whole sentence, I was like –mouth widens- What is this?

Yongguk: The PD-nim has nothing more play with so he decided to treat us as toys. –joked-

[Back to scene]

‘That means, Yongguk oppa has to piggyback me?!’ Hyuna reassured.

‘I have to carry Nicole?!’ Sunggyu pointed.

‘Can’t we just piggyback our own partner?’ Yongguk asked the staff to defer.

*Jongmin: I think Yongguk doesn’t feel comfortable that Sunggyu is piggyback-ing Nicole. Skinships on their first meeting, I wonder how Nicole felt.*

‘Does this means we have to struggle to prevent our opponent to reach the finish line?’ Nicole asked.

The staff nodded.

Soon the first game took its place, the couples put on their warm sweater and were ready for the battle. The weather was freezing out there.

[Side Camera]

‘Nicole ah~ struggle as much as you can to delay Sunggyu or pressure your weight downwards.’ Yongguk sniffed, his nose is getting redder.

‘Neh~’ Nicole nodded.

‘Don’t worry. I think we will win this round, Hyuna looks really skinny, providing that she doesn’t have much strength to struggle, I think I can able to manage it.’ He sniffed once more and joked. ‘Even I could lift you up, she should be no problem.’

‘Yah!’ Nicole slapped his thick warm sweater and he giggled. Nicole knew he was joking.

‘Hwaiting anyways.’ And finally they got in position.

[Main Camera]

‘Remember to take a turn back to the finishing line. The finishing line will be at the starting point!’ The staff reminded.

‘Neh!!!’

‘When I count to three, Hana… Dul… Set!!!’

*Beep*

And there goes the race, Hyuna used all her force to hopped onto Yongguk’s back while Nicole slowly climbed onto Sunggyu’s back even so, that caused him to wobble to a side. Sunggyu yelled in pain. The old man’s back couldn’t stand the weight. On the other hand, Yongguk started fast, he dashed forward no matter how Hyuna distracted him. Hyuna thought of many ways to slow him down, she tickled him, messing up his hair, rode him like a horse but none of it bothered Yongguk.

‘Oppa! The tickling isn’t working too! Ottokae?!!’ Hyuna turned back and looked at her partner who is far away, chasing up.

In fact, Nicole wasn’t doing much though; all she did was just playing around with Sunggyu’s ears and pushing her downward so he could hardly walk. That tolerated Sunggyu a lot.

‘Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop pulling!!! Ouch!’ fogs were exhaling from Sunggyu’s mouth. Nicole couldn’t stop laughing and leaned back a little more.

‘Yah!!!’ Sunggyu couldn’t grip onto her properly and that’s when Nicole fell onto the soft land of white. She continued laughing while Sunggyu suffered on pulling her back up.

Now, Yongguk was already at the turning point and that left Hyuna no choice but to figure a new way to slow Yongguk down.

‘Oppa, mianhe~’ Hyuna covered up Yongguk’s eyes.

‘Omo!! Hyuna ahh~! I can’t see a thing!!! Yah!!’ Yongguk decreased his speed instantly. He couldn’t move forward, he was afraid that he might walk onto the slippery path.

‘Sunggyu Oppa! Palli!!! Yongguk oppa is under control!’ Hyuna shouted.

Sunggyu quickly lifted Nicole up who was still giggled none stop.

‘Yah! Did you just intake a pill or something?!’ Sunggyu slowly caught up.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What were you laughing?

Nicole: I don’t know… I have no idea though. –laughed-

Q: How you felt about the race?

Yongguk: It was killing. The weather was freezing cold, my face were completely numbed. I can’t even feel a thing when Hyuna pinched my cheeks and tickled me. That’s why I was able to run that fast without getting distracted.

[Back to scene]

When Hyuna was focusing on her partner, Yongguk thought of a way, he loosens his hands immediately and Hyuna dropped from his back.

‘Ahh!! Apa~! Yah! Why did you drop me?!’ Hyuna slapped Yongguk but her hands accidently landed on his . Sunggyu caught that.

‘Yah! Kim Hyuna!!! Who gave you permission to touch Yongguk’s !’ Sunggyu accelerated. Nevertheless, Nicole saw the whole incident.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Did you see Hyuna hit Yongguk’s ?

Nicole: Yea~ -nodded- I didn’t think too much since it was just a game, but can I confess something?

Q: What is it?

Nicole: Even though, I say I didn’t mind, but Yongguk is still mine –laughed-

*Jongmin: Wow! It rhymes!

Misun: -laughed- Did Nicole get lessons from Yongguk?*

[Back to scene]

‘Hyuna ah! Palli ireona!’ Yongguk dragged Hyuna up but she was happily swimming in the snow. ‘Ahh~ My boogies are all flowing down now.’ He sniffed.

‘You dropped me in the first place~’ Hyuna continued singing and rolling around the snow.

‘Oppa!!!’ Nicole called when she surpassed Yongguk. Nicole fought against so much that now her hands were only left hanging onto Sunggyu.

‘Yah!! Nicole! You are strangling me! Give me your legs!’ Sunggyu can hardly voice out. Nicole kicked and leaned back until Sunggyu fell on his back again. They were so close to the finishing line now.

‘Aishh!!’ Yongguk had no choice but to strongly forced Hyuna back on his shoulder.

(Scene played in slow motion)

Yongguk clenched his teeth ran as fast as he could to reach the finishing line. Sunggyu lifted up Nicole once more.  A few more step then Sunggyu and Hyuna would win the match. Who could the winner be?

*Beep Beep*

The winner is…

Sunggyu and Hyuna, for the first round!

‘Yeah!!!’ The two celebrated with cheers while the other two were too tired to even walk.

Soon, they all got back into the house.

Nicole looked up to Yongguk and pouted.

‘Gwenchana~ We’ll catch back the next round.’ And ruffled Nicoles hair.

‘The next game?’ Yongguk asked the staff.

‘Your next game is…’ The staff paused.

‘The Pepero game.’

*Misun and Jongmin: Aww~!

Jongmin: Interesting! Very interesting.*

When the game was announced, that instantly you could see the changes of everyone’s expression. Sunggyu’s mouth were widen open, Hyuna’s cheeks got redden, Nicole stuck her tongue out and shrugged her shoulders so high up till you couldn’t see her neck while Yongguk just stunted there for moment and tittered.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What were you thinking?

Nicole: My mind gone blanked and my heartbeat rose instantly, I don’t really know what was on my mind.

Yongguk: The game. Wow! Daebak! I wasn’t even ready for this kind of thing.

Q: It’s just a game though, we’re not asking you to kiss.

Nicole: Even though, I still felt a bit awkward. Since, our faces would be really close to each other, I would get nervous even it’s not a kiss.

Yongguk: Yah! Don’t assume that I don’t know what PD-nim is thinking, okay?! Her evil plan, I know it all. –chuckled-

Q: But then, were you thinking of having your first kiss at the moment?

Yongguk: At the moment? No… It was too rush for that, and I will not do that when there are other people around. –chuckled-

Nicole: Ani~ I prefer to save it for a more romantic circumstances. –giggled-

[Side Camera of Sunggyu and Hyuna couple]

‘Oppa, are you familiar with that game? I’m nervous.’ Hyuna rubbed her hands and jog a few on spot.

Sunggyu chuckled. ‘What do you mean by am I familiar?’

‘Mianhe oppa. cuz unnie and Yongguk oppa seem to be very comfortable and open with each other…’

‘Geogjongmaseyo, we’ll do fine. We’ve already won the first round. If they win this round, it will only make us even. So, gwenchana~’ Sunggyu patted on Hyuna.

[Side Camera of Yongguk and Nicole]

‘Oppa, I don’t think I can do this…’

 ‘I don’t think I’m good at this either.’ Yongguk sighed.

‘But do you trust me?’ Yongguk asked.

‘Neh~’ Yongguk squeezed Nicole’s shoulder.

‘Hwaiting!’

Nicole nodded.

What ‘s their plan?

Now, the couples were back on scene. They played Gawi Bawi Bok to see who starts first. Unfortunately, Sunggyu lost the game so they were going to start first. The staff passed him the pepero and the both each bit the end of it. They both giggled and felt embarrassed when they first started. Hyuna pushed Sunggyu.

‘Oppa! Don’t make me laugh!’

‘Yah! What did I do?’ Sunggyu innocently raised his hands up. Yongguk and Nicole were at the side laughing along too.

‘Are you guys ready?’ The staff cut in.

‘Chwesonghamnida~ We’re ready.’ Hyuna apologized.

Right then, Sunggyu started to advance towards Hyuna. Nicole even crouched down to get a better view of the two. Yongguk observed attentively too. Sunggyu continued his munch but slowed down when their faces came close, gently his nose touched Hyuna’s.

*Crowd wooo*

Hyuna tittered a little. Sunggyu’s face was serious, he was gently motioning forward but SNAP!!!

Hyuna bit it off. She fell down and continued her laugh from before.

*Misun: Ahh! It was too soon!

Jongmin: Wasted! Aishh!!*

‘Yah!!!! Why did bit it so fast?!’ Sunggyu felt devastated. He placed his hands on his temple.

After, Sunggyu passed the pepero to the staff for measuring. Nicole and Yongguk glanced over at the left over pepero. They were amazed of its shortness.

‘1cm.’ The staff announced. It was a good record though.

‘Mianhe oppa~’ Hyuna still couldn’t stop laughing while Nicole helped her out.

‘Yah! What were you laughing,huh?!’ Sunggyu questioned.

‘Mianhe oppa~ I just can’t stand it when I looked into your face~ Your face is too funny.’ this caused everyone burst out into laughter.

‘Bwo?!’ Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and laughed in disbelief.

*Misun: Hyuna ahh~ -laughed-*

‘Chongmal mianhe oppa~’

Then, it was Bangcole’s turn now. Yongguk was a little restless and that caused Nicole to feel nervous along.

‘Oppa~’ Nicole looked into Yongguk’s eyes. Yongguk gasped. He held onto Nicole shoulders and said.

‘Nicole ah~ I’m sorry about what happen with me and Gyuri noona.’

‘…I’ll take this chance for returning it to you. Neh?’ Nicole was shocked at his unexpected confession.

*Misun: What? I thought Yongguk said it was too early?

Jongmin: Oh my god!*

And so, Yongguk placed the pepero in between their lips.

‘Close your eyes~’ and Nicole did as he said.

*Kiss Me- Blink played at the background*

‘Wah!!! So this is their technique.’ Hyuna was astonished.

‘Andwae! We’re going to lose this time.’ Sunggyu pulled his hair.

Caringly, Yongguk placed his hands, cupping onto Nicole’s tiny face. The length of the pepero slowly begins to shorten. Nicole tittered a little.

‘Bite bite bite! Nicole unnie! Yongguk is very near now!’ Hyuna acted.

‘His oily big nose is crushing into yours! Palli bit it off!’ Sunggyu added a humorous comment. Yongguk paused.

Yongguk and Nicole both tittered at Sunggyu’s amusing comment but still biting onto the pepero. Now, their noses met, Yongguk slightly tilted his head so he could move a little more forward. Nicole smiled; she could feel their skins touched. They were now millimeters apart, their lips were so close. Just a single wind blow and their lips would meet.

But…SNAP! Yongguk bit it off.

*Misun and Jongmin: Ahh!!

Jongmin: It was so close!*

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Even my eyes are closed, as we planned, I could still feel him being really close to me. His aura and scent, my heart was going to burst at the very moment.

Q:Have you seen the video yet??

Nicole: Ahh… Ani…

(Staffs played the moment)

Nicole: Oh my gosh!!! –squealed and covered up her heated face- Can this not be aired…. Omo! Jinjja. I can’t watch. I look so…

(Staffs played for Yongguk too)

Yongguk face got so red *Putt putt –train whistles*

Yongguk: I think you can stop now. –chuckled-

[Back to scene]

‘Wahh~~!!!’ Sunggyu and Hyuna clapped.

Nicole finally opened up her eyes.

Yongguk passed the piece of pepero to the staff. His face was still flushed.

‘Ahh~ Save it for the measuring. We completely lost for sure.’ Sunggyu has already expected the result.

‘0.6cm!’ The staff announced.

‘Yes!!!’ Yongguk and Nicole hi5-ed and hugged for victory.

Finally, it was the last game.

‘The last game is…’ the staff announces.

‘”How well do you know your partner” game.’

‘Bwo?!!’

‘How well do you know your partner?’

 ‘Oppa! We’re going to lose for sure! Ottoake?!’ Hyuna swayed Sunggyu’s hand high and low.

‘What makes you think that way?! Yah! Must. Have. Confident!’ Sunggyu positively said.

‘But oppa, Nicole and Yongguk met longer period than us… For sure they are more familiar with each other!’ Hyuna whined.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I wasn’t that confident with this game either. Though we’ve met earlier but still we have so much more to know about each other. So it’s a 50-50.

Yongguk: To be honest, Nicole and I aren’t that familiar with each other yet. Yes, we meet earlier, but we haven’t really had a good talk yet.

[Back to scene]

‘This is your last game, you all will be separated into rooms to answer a list of question, couples with the most correct answers wins. This game will determine the final winner and the loser so good luck!’

Soon, Nicole and Sunggyu were taken up to the second floor while Yongguk and Hyuna stayed on the current floor. All of them were put apart into different rooms and given a white board. They all entered into the respective rooms. The room is emptied with only a table and a chair in the middle.

‘Wah~ This is daebak! I’m like sitting for a test or something.’ Nicole entered the room and sat on the chair. She fixed the camera in front of her and shines a smile to it.

‘Jinjja Daebak!’ Yongguk too went into a room as well.

‘This is kinda scary~’ Hyuna peeked into the room.

‘Wow! Are you treating us like people with mental problems?’ Sunggyu’s amusing point of view again.

After all of them got seated, the game begins.

‘Here we have five questions. The first question is…’ The staff spoke through the speaker.

[Screen splited into 4 boxes]

Everyone listened to the question attentively.

1.     What is your partner’s debut song?

[Sunggyu Camera]

Sunggyu smiled.

‘Easy~’ He begin writing the answer.

[Nicole Camera]

‘Warrior!’ Nicole confidently mouthed out, after finishes writing she even danced out the chorus.

‘Wait. Does oppa know my debut song?’

[Hyuna Camera]

‘Infinite’s debut song?’ Hyuna wasn’t too sure with her answer.

‘Was it Illiwa?’

[Yongguk Camera]

He wrote it down confidently, but who knows was it right or not.

‘Please show us your final answer.’

Everyone lifted up their answers, but they were blurred out; the editor thought it will be more breathtaking if their answers were to be revealed near the end.

Second question.

2.     What would your partners do during their free time?

[Sunggyu Camera]

Sunggyu frowned and wrote something on the board.

[Nicole Camera]

She thought for a while and has decided her answer.

‘I think this is it.’

[Hyuna Camera]

‘Sleep?’

[Yongguk Camera]

Yongguk wrote it down again, without hesitation.

Following question.

3.     Questions for Yongguk and Hyuna, if your partner could pair up with another idol, who do you think he/she would pick?

[Sunggyu Camera]

His mouth widens open and was surprised with question.

‘Hyuna! You must get this right!’

[Nicole Camera]

Nicole was slightly embarrassed with it.

‘I don’t think oppa would know’

[Hyuna Camera]

Hyuna snapped.

‘This topic was mentioned during one of their date. The answer is….’ Hyuna jotted it down.

‘Hayoung! Hayoung!’ she whispered.

[Yongguk Camera]

He tilted his head. This time, he wasn’t that confident anymore.

‘Who could it be? Daehyunie? Key shi? Or the guy who’s in the same group with Sunggyu? What’s his name again?’

He thought for a while and put down his final answer.

Next question.

4.     Pick one member from your partner’s group and from your group.

[Sunggyu Camera]

‘Bwo?! What question is this? I need to pick two people out of all of them? This is so hard. Isn’t this more like a telepathy game?’ Sunggyu bit his lips.

‘Who would she write?’ Sunggyu thought for a while.

‘Sungjong and Sohyun?’

[Nicole Camera]

‘Deh? The question ended?’ Nicole was surprised too. ‘Wow! I have to pick 1 member out of each group? This is tough.’ Nicole turned her marker.

‘Members from Bap, Daehyun-shi? And from my group, Gyuri unnie? Since we mention a lot bout them.’

[Hyuna Camera]

She just stunted there like a jpeg. What was she thinking?

[Yongguk Camera]

Yongguk chuckled. ‘I don’t know but I think we will get this correct though. Gyuri, since we were talking bout her today. And Daehyun??’ Yongguk showed his whiteboard to the camera.

The last question, finally.

‘Okay, before we proceed into the next question. I would like to announce the result so far you each get for. Yongguk and Nicole couple got 5 right while Sunggyu and Hyuna got 4. That makes Yongguk and Nicole couple is leading,’

Nicole seal clapped and Yongguk confidently nodded.

‘…to catch back with the leading couple, Sunggyu and Hyuna couple, you have to answer the last question, which will lies on Sunggyu and Nicole’s hand. This last question is for you two. If Sunggyu got it right, you guys will be even again, and that we’ll have to figure something out for choosing the final winner then, probably another game. So, let’s hear it.’

5.     Questions for the Sunggyu and Nicole. What is the quote/tattoo that is written on your partner’s back?

[Nicole Camera]

Nicole stunted instantly.

‘Oppa has a tattoo?!’ Nicole didn’t know all this while.

[Yongguk Camera]

After listening to the question, Yongguk face palmed.

‘This is no good, I don’t think Nicole even knows that I have one.’ Yongguk started to worry. ‘I hope Sunggyu doesn’t know Hyuna’s either or we will need to compete for another match.’

[Sunggyu Camera]

‘Ahh~ Easy one! How could I not know?’ Sunggyu proudly said. ‘Number 1 fan of Hyuna here.’ He confidently wrote down some English letters on it.

‘Please show me the answer’ and they raised.

*Dugun Dugun*

All four were gathered in the living room again, the staff was finally going to announce the winner after the three tiring match. Or will they be competing again? They stood in pairs.

‘Okay~ Here’s your result. The first question, “What is your partner’s debut song?” All of you got it right except for one, Hyuna.’

‘Bwo?!’ Sunggyu stared at her. Hyuna quickly hid her face under her hands.

‘She wrote, Illiwa instead of Dorawa~’

‘The second question, “What would your partners do during their free time?” All of you got it right.’

‘The third question, which is for Yongguk and Hyuna, “If your partner could pair up with another idol, who do you think he/she would pick?”

‘Hyuna got it right, but Yongguk got it wrong. The answer is not Key.’

‘Oppa~! I told you, me and Key are just plain friends!’ Nicole whined. ‘How many time must I say?!’

‘I just couldn’t figure who could it be. So I just put Key. I wanted to write Daehyun at first. No wait! So you have someone in mind! Who is it?!’

‘I won’t tell you~’ Nicole cheekily said.

‘Okay~ Next question, “to pick one member from your partner’s group and from your group.” Suprisingly, Yongguk and Nicole got it right. It’s Daehyun and Gyuri.’

‘Omo! Jinjja?!’ Nicole and Yongguk looked at each other shockingly and hi-5ed.

‘Daebak!’ Hyuna was amazed too.

‘And finally the last question for Sunggyu and Nicole. “What is the quote/tattoo that is written on your partner’s back?”’

‘Oppa! This! You have a tattoo?!’ Nicole asked.

‘Neh~’

‘I didn’t know at all. Show it to me next time.’

‘Wah! Nicole wants to see Yongguk oppa !’ Hyuna with her dirty thoughts.

‘Ah! Aniya! I didn’t mean that!’ Nicole face gone red instantly.

‘Okay, as for the last question…’

*Dugun Dugun*

‘Be prepare for another game, Hyuna. I got this. I’m your number 1 fan, how can I not know what was written on your back?’

‘Unfortunately, no one got it right.’

‘Excuse me?!’ Sunggyu thought he heard wrong.

‘Yes, no one got it correct, which means Yongguk and Nicole couple wins the mission!’

‘Mworago?! Jinjja?!!!’ Nicole and Yongguk was surprised too. The staff nodded. They both cheered and gave each other a big hug.

‘Jalanda Nicole!’

‘You too oppa!’

‘Oppa! You say you knew it?!’ Hyuna pouted because they lost.

‘Impossible! I’m pretty sure it was “My mother is the heart, that keeps me alive” right?! That’s what I wrote!’ Sunggyu confidently step into the production area.

‘Yes, but your spelling for heart is incorrect, you wrote h-a-r-d.’

‘Oppa!!! Is h-e-a-r-t!!! You babo!’

*Misun: So that makes Yongguk and Nicole the winner then!

Jongmin: Finally, some quality time alone.*

[7:30pm at Namsan Tower]

Yongguk and Nicole were dressed up nicely for the dinner. This time it wasn’t a prank like what Yongguk thought it would be. PD-nim specially booked the perfect spot at the restaurant just for the couple to enjoy the night view of the dazzling city. It is like a dream to spend the night at the wonderful location of a Christmas Eve.

Before the foods arrived,

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: Finally, some peace and I could finally hand the present to Nicole. I’ve waited long enough. Luckily, we won the game, the restaurant and the scenery was really beautiful. It was just what I needed.

[Back to scene]

‘Nicole, this is for you~’ Yongguk passed the gift to Nicole.

‘Igo bwoya?’ Nicole giggled at the cute bow on top of the box. ‘Chocolates?’

‘Neh~ Have a try, I made it.’

‘You made it?!’ Nicole surprised.

‘Yea~ Just before you reach home today.’ Yongguk observing Nicole, making sure that she is taking the chocolate with the ring in it.

‘Ahh~ Chongmal yo?’ Nicole took the right one.

Beyond Yongguk’s expectation, Nicole didn’t bite the chocolate into half instead she placed the whole piece into . This started to worry him.

‘Omo! Ah! Nicole ah! Chonchoni!!!!’ Yongguk quickly left his seat and went to Nicole. He kneeled down.

‘Wae? Hmm…’ Nicole felt something in .

Yongguk was relieved that she didn’t swallowed the ring.

‘Igo bwoya?’ Nicole took it out from . The ring left a little chocolate stain on it.

‘Oppa~ This…’

‘This is for you as a Christmas Eve present. Do you like it?’

Nicole was speechless.

‘I have one too.’ Yongguk put his on his ringman.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: -smiled- That was really, really romantic. It’s the first time ever a guy done that for me. Chongmal. I was really touched. I’ve the urge to kiss him right then. –laughed- But I didn’t. Like I say, I will keep this important moment later.

Q: You didn’t prepare anything for him?

Nicole: Aww~ I kinda felt sorry for that. I didn’t prepare anything for him yet I asked him for help to prepare my friends’ present. I felt disgrace. I think I should do something back for him when I have the chance.

Q: Nicole was really touched at the surprise gift.

Yongguk: I glad she did. I put a lot of effort in it. I hope this would make her realize that I do care for her. –confession- Nicole ya~ Though I don’t express much but that doesn’t mean that I’m not concern about you, arasso?

*Misun: Aww~ That’s so sweet of him..*

[Back to scene]

‘Gomawo oppa~’ Nicole gestured the ring to Yongguk to put it on for her. And Yongguk gently slipped into her ringman. It was perfect fit.

‘Oppa~ Saranghae~’ and ended with an embrace.

~End of Chapter 12~

I'm sorry this took longer than ever! Mianhe~ T^T So i wrote this a slightly longer one. You like it? Please comment...

And again, sorry, i didn't make Ailee and Jihoon as special guest for this chapter..

I had difficulty on writing bout them. Firstly, im not familiar with their personalities. So it's harder..

Is it okay if i have to put Sunggyu and Hyuna as the other couple?

I even put them as 'temporary couple' in this chapter, so i could change later on if you guys don't like them...

i'll make a poll for it... so please vote ya?

 

 

-bbcare-