Chapter 13

We Got Married

 

*Doot doot*

‘Yobuseyo?’

‘Oppa~’

‘Oh! Nicole ah~ Odiseo?’

Nicole was on the van with the rest of the members. They have just ended their recording and were on their way back to their own residence. They were all asleep from exhaustion excluding poor Nicole who was awake, half dead has more schedules to come. She pulled the curtain a bit to see where was she about.

‘Oppa, I’ve just finish my training. I’m on my way.’

‘Arasso~ Palli palli!’ Yongguk urged.

‘Neh~’ and they cut the call.

*Misun: Where are they going?*

[Rewind]

Both received the mission card at their respective company.

[Camera on Nicole]

‘A mission?’ Nicole wondered.

 ‘Mission?!’ Jiyoung jumped and ran towards Nicole.

‘Neh~’

The girls were in the studio recording for their next Japanese album. It was Gyuri’s turn to record while Seungyeon and Hara were down at the cafeteria getting some refreshments.

‘Lemme see! Lemme see!’ left the two younger ones hanging around.

‘No!’ Nicole purposely hid it away from Jiyoung.

‘Unnie~!’ the giant baby whined and Nicole surrendered. She giggled and flipped over the card as Jiyoung came closer.

‘What is it about?’ Jiyoung questioned.

[Camera on Yongguk]

At the same time, BAP was also practicing for their comeback’s choreography. They were at the midst of resting. The room was covered with steam. Some of members were lying on the floor and some were against the mirror except for Yongguk who was checking on their recorded performance. Meanwhile, a staff came in with the mission card. He went pass the others and handed it over to Yongguk.

‘Huh? For me?’ Yongguk took the card from the staff and he realized.

‘Mission?’ Yongguk spoke out loud enough to animate the rest.

‘Mission?!’ Daehyun stood up the fastest.

‘Mission? What mission?’ Himchan came second. He picked up a water bottle and walked to Yongguk. After, the rest came along too. Yongguk flipped the card and read it. The kids were portraying curiosity on their faces.

Mission

Good news! Due to your outpouring popularity, you two have just received an offer for an endorsement. There will be a photo shooting session tomorrow at ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Studio on 7am. Please be on time. Hwaiting!

PD

‘Endorsement?’

Screen froze at Yongguk and Nicole’s indescribable expression.

*Misun: Ahh~ Nicole was actually on the way to the studio.

Jongmin: Wah~ I’m so curious about the filming though.*

[Back to present]

Nicole finally reached the studio. Props and sets were already well prepared. Nicole felt guilty for her delay as she bowed while hurried in to the make up room. There, she found her husband setting up his hair with full cosmetics on already. His eyes were drawn with well fine eyeliners along with a little smudge of dark grey shadow on top.

‘Oppa~’ Yongguk glanced up from his tablet.

‘Oh Nicole, you’re here.’

Nicole took her coat off and sat onto the chair next to Yongguk.

‘Mianheyo~’ Nicole apologized again. She was gasping from all the hurrying.

‘Gwenchana~’ Yongguk patted on her arm and she pouted.  

‘You aren’t that late after all.’ Yongguk’s restricted gesture can only allow him to look through the mirror when conversing with his wife. Yongguk realized one thing different about Nicole today. Her bare face.

‘Nicole, you’re not on your make up today.’ Yongguk glanced once more before the stylist lays her hands on Nicole’s natural clear skin.

‘Omo!’ Nicole quickly hid it from him. ‘Don’t look!’ She squealed. Yongguk chuckled. Yongguk’s hair was all done now. The stylist left the room to give in some couple time. Yongguk faced Nicole.

‘Waeyo?’ Yongguk asked.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: -Squealed- Ottokae?! Ahh~ My ugly bare face was exposed! –sighed- I didn’t have my good night sleep, I was awake the whole night for recording. Aigoo~ I look extremely bad that time. –pouted and pressed her eye bags- My puffy eye bags. Please erase oppa’s memory!!!

Q: What do you think of Nicole’s bare face?

Yongguk: She was really shy about it. But why?! I’m her husband, she has to reveal it to me one day, right? –smiled- Maybe she was all tired from the night recording so she looked pale. -chuckled-

[Back to scene]

‘Don’t look oppa!’

‘Ara ara~ I’m not looking.’

Nicole released a little hole between her fingers so she could peek at Yongguk. Yongguk wasn’t looking at her way but she still felt unprotected.

‘Oppa! Turn your chair to the other side.’ Nicole commanded.

‘Waegeurae?!’ Yongguk pressed himself up and complaint.

‘I have a feeling you would peek.’ Nicole added.

‘I won’t!’

‘Oppa~ please~’ Nicole pleaded.

‘Aissh! You complain too much.’ But Yongguk listened to her anyways. ‘Gomawo~’ Now Nicole could simply let go her hands for the stylist to start her job.

*********

‘Oppa, do you know what product are we endorsing today?

‘Molla~ Do you?’ Yongguk asked with his head turned a little to the side.

‘No idea either.’ Nicole was soft since she can’t make a big move with when the stylist is applying on her lipstick.

‘Huh? Deh?!’ Yongguk didn’t get her.

When Nicole was done, ‘I say, I have no idea either.’ she chuckled. ‘Oppa~ You can turn back now~’

‘Finally~’ Yongguk nodded and turned back his origin position.

‘Oppa! Do I look pretty?’ Nicole gestured TTS’s Twinkle signature move.

‘Hmm~ Soso~ I prefer your bare face.’ He teased and back on his tablet.

‘Yah! Oppa! Chongmal?!’ Nicole took it seriously and quickly checked on her make up.

‘Yah! Babo! I was just kidding. You look good.’

‘Jinjja?’ Nicole smiled and arched her eyes into a crescent moon.

Soon, the hair stylist came in does Nicole’s hair. Soon, the getting ready procedure was complete. Nicole’s hair was tied up high with a white bow on it. Shortly, a staff came in to explain the concept of their shooting. He held onto a few sheets of papers.

‘Yongguk shi, Nicole shi.’ Both of them got up and stepped towards the staff.

‘…the product that you two will be endorsing today is the new release uni cologne named Spell.’ The two nodded respectfully.

‘The cologne is a recipe of bergamot, black currant and pear, jasmine and cashmere wood. It smells light, natural yet seductive. Here’s some sample.’ The staff misted some on the couple’s wrist and they took a whiff. Both approved the luring aroma of the brand.

‘So, to present this sensual and magical impression to the audience, we brought up the idea of a contemporary fairytale plot. Here’s the brief of it. You guys can take a look.’ He passed each a sheet of the papers he was holding onto.

‘Kamsahamnida~’ Nicole and Yongguk both took it.

As they read their eyes gotten larger. Nicole was surprised that got wide open.

Shots to be taken

1.     Cinderella – Couple spends their after party by a night street.

2.     Snow White – Couple fills affectionate moment in the kitchen.

3.     Beauty And The Beast – Male back hugging the female while holding onto a rose.

4.     Sleeping Beauty – Male leaning close down to the female on a bed.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: When I heard the staff said it was going to be related to fairytale, I got all motivated. I was expecting something sweet and fantasy. But as I read the brief, –opened up - Oh my gosh. The first two was actually acceptable and not difficult to attempt but when it came to the last two. Bwo?! Back hug? Bed scene? Seriously?!

Yongguk: -speechless and tittered- Bed scene huh? You gotta be kidding me.

[Back to scene]

‘Omo…’ Nicole shyly covered and Yongguk unbelievably chuckled. They got embarrassed. Nicole glanced at Yongguk but he wasn’t looking back.

‘Ermmm~ Is there any problem?’ the staff asked.

Nicole quickly reflected to him. ‘Huh?!! Deh?’ She shook swiftly. ‘A…A… A ani.’ Then reread the paper again with an uneasy face. Now, Yongguk turned to glance at Nicole, again the partner didn’t look back.

‘Yongguk shi, how about you?’ he asked.

‘Huh? Deh! Ermm.. I guess it’s fine.’ Yongguk politely smiled.

‘Good. Then, I’ll leave the two of you for now. Get change and prepare yourselves for the shoot.’

‘Algaesumnida.’ The both bowed.

After the staff went off, Yongguk and Nicole instantly looked at each other. Finally, at the right timing. They awkwardly laughed.

‘Oppa~ Ottokae? Gwenchana?’ Nicole worried and Yongguk chuckled. He knew what she meant.

‘Gokzhonghajima~’ Yongguk squeezed Nicole’s shoulder a little.

Moments later, they got out from the dressing room. Nicole was in a black tutu dress on heels.

She rubbed her palms against each other while she got out, the indoor heater wasn’t strong enough to cover the weather outside. A staff quickly wrapped a jacket around Nicole. Soon, another staff guided her to the set of a backdrop of a romantic night scene. A white bench was placed in the middle. The staff instructed her for a bit. Not long, Yongguk stepped in too, he was wearing a black short tuxedo.

[Studio Interview]

*Misun: Ahh! Kyeopta!

Jongmin: Yongguk looked so innocent.*

Nicole: I’m not going to lie, oppa looked really cute in that tux. –laughed out loud- Choayo.

[Back to scene]

After some serious guidance, the shooting finally started.

‘Okay! Everybody get prepared!’ The director shouted and soon all the staffs left the set. Bright, white lightings were switched on, flashing at the couple.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I’m a bit nervous since this was the first time Yongguk and me actually formally worked together. So I was afraid if we wouldn’t work out.

Yongguk: Since Nicole is a senior, she should experience more chances of endorsement than I did. Therefore she guided me most of the time.

[Back to scene]

‘Okay! So let’s start with the first theme! The Cinderella!’ The director ordered.

‘Nicole, please take out one of your heels and give it to Yongguk!’

‘Deh~’ and she did as told.

‘Yongguk, help Nicole put on the heels!’

*Thing I want to do if I have a lover – Gna and Rain playing at the background*

Accordingly, they posed like what had happened in the fairytale. Yongguk crouched down and froze at the moment when he slips in the heels onto Nicole. Both were smiling so brightly. The affectionate picture of the sweet couple was captured. Then, they moved on for the next pose. Nicole was asked to walk across the bench while Yongguk holding on to her hands and heels. *Snap*

‘Okay! Last shot for this scene. Piggy back!’ Director shouted.

‘Hop on~’ Yongguk invited, facing his back at Nicole. They were so natural about this as this wasn’t the first time piggy backing. Nicole hopped on.

‘Omo~ Nicole ah, have you been eating a lot?!’ Yongguk joked, smile glowed across his face.

‘Huh?! Wae?! Am I heavier now?!’ Nicole worried.

‘Ermm~ Chukum…’ Yongguk slowly walked around the set looking up the ceiling.

‘It must be you who kept forcing me to eat! It’s all your fault.’ Nicole lightly strangled Yongguk.

‘Ahh! How was that my fault?! I only meet you once a week.’

‘Molla! You have to pay for the consequences! You!! Join me for pilates!’

‘Okay! Couple! Stop flirting! Smile for camera please~’ The director cut in and awaked the couple. Yongguk lowered his head for apologies.

‘Wah! Nicole ahh! Look at the sky! Full of beautiful shinning stars!’ Yongguk acted, Nicole laughed and acted along too.

‘Wah! Chongmal yepudda~’

Suddenly, Yongguk make a turned and cause Nicole to held on tighter.

‘Yah!’

Coincidentally, it was captured and satisfied the director. The smiles on their faces were natural.

‘Good take! Now go get change for the next one!’

After the first shots ended, both swiftly headed to the computer to check on their pictures. They laughed and make fun of each other’s failure shots while nodded with contentment for the perfect taken ones. Next on was the kitchen scene of Snow White’s theme. They have to move to another room where the kitchen set was build. Nicole got her make up fixed and released her hair down to match her white, oversized dress shirt. At the mean time, Yongguk wore a white beater that exposed his fine muscles with a pair of jeans. He reached the set first this time, he rubbed his hands against his arms from the chills. Staff offered him a jacket and he grabbed it. Soon, Nicole got in. She was barefoot. The floor was ice cold as she bubbly tiptoed to the set. Yongguk chuckled.

‘Omoya!’ Nicole’s voice echoed from far. She jumped like there’s nails on the floor.

‘The floor is so cold!’ She was bouncing up and down.

‘Step on me.’ Yongguk suddenly offered.

‘Huh?’ Nicole looked up to Yongguk.

‘Palli~ Before I take back my offer.’ Yongguk said.

So Nicole steps onto Yongguk as proposed.

‘Wah! Your feets are cold!’ Yongguk held onto Nicole’s arm. Yongguk wobbled while moving Nicole around like a robot.

‘Go there!’ Nicole chuckled.

*Jongmin: Ahh~ They played around like pre school kids.*

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: -laughed- I was a little regret for offering that. My feet nearly freeze to ice.

[Back to scene]

‘Okay! Get ready for scene 2! The Snow White’s theme!’ The director finally arrived on the new scene. He glanced on the paper that he scribbled on.

‘Ok! Now! I want it this way. Nicole, hop onto the kitchen bar. Yongguk stand between her legs.’ The director instructed and the talents did it his way. Nicole pushed herself up onto the bar with Yongguk’s assist.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Things is going to heat up pretty soon.

[Back to scene]

Yongguk took of his jacket and left Nicole dumbfounded. Nicole purposely looked away, acted that she didn’t care but she was definitely mesmerized with his muscle.

*Misun: Look at that girl, she was blushing red.

Jongmin: Who can resist that!*

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I can’t think straight! Yongguk’s. –slapped her own arms- muscles! I was so shy to even look at it. I keep avoid and reminded myself, not to stare! But my eyes just couldn’t listen. I told myself, Nicole this is just oppa’s biceps you don’t have react like this! He is not even ! –laughed-

Q: Did you notice Nicole reaction as you took of your jacket?

Yongguk: -chuckled- Yeah I did. Her face was flushing and she kept fanning herself. It was pretty obvious though. I guess I didn’t waste my time building them up.

[Back to scene]

‘Now, show me some affection moments!’ This round, the director gave the couple more space of creativity.

The couples looked into each other’s eyes passionately. They were holding hands.

*Snap snap snap*

Nicole fed Yongguk some props that were placed on the table. They were fake cherries. Yongguk bit onto it anways, Nicole tittered but controlled her laugh. Soon, the couple gets more and more natural and comfortable with each other. Nicole played with Yongguk’s hair and wrapped her arms around his neck. Within no time, the second batches of photographs were done.

Again, they went and check on the results then got into change for the next photo shoot. Yongguk came out first. He was wearing a white dress shirt messily tug into his jeans. Then, Nicole entered, wearing a black slender laced dress that showed off her curves. This time it was her turn to wow Yongguk.

They were on the new scene now. The back of them was a piece of black plain backdrop. The focus of this batch of photograph is on the upper top of their body.

‘Okay now! The next theme! Beauty and The Beast am I right?!’ Director reconfirm with his assistant. She nodded.

‘Okay, so Yongguk maybe you can your hands around Nicole?’ He was waiting for them to make a move. However, Yongguk was a bit shy. He kept giggling and retreating his hands from Nicole. Nicole was also blushing about it, she squeezed her eyes tight and peek sometimes to see if his hands were already around her.

‘Yah! Come on Yongguk! What so shy about it?! Isn’t Nicole your wife?!’ Director shouted.

‘Uh?’ Yongguk bashfully laughed. ‘Ah yeh~’ Yongguk finally slipped his hands below Nicole. Nicole shrugged a little after sensing Yongguk’s touch. She sticks out her tongue.

‘Okay! Good! Perfect!’

Yongguk rested his head onto Nicole’s while Nicole held onto a rose. Both eyes were shut.

*Snap Snap Snap*

‘Okay! Great shot!  Now, let’s make it a little bit more sensation. May I have Yongguk leaned down closer to Nicole’s neck!’

Yongguk was surprised at the instruction and mouthed ‘bwoya?’

‘Okay?! Are you ready?!!’

*Snap snap*

He tittered before he leaned down lower.

‘Okay! Nice!!!! Stay there!’

Yongguk was so close to Nicole that he triggered Nicole’s laughing nerve. Nicole stole a chuckle during the photo shoot and quickly controlled herself again. She bit her lips.

‘Oppa~ Breathe gently. I can feel your breath and is tickling.’ Nicole whispered.

‘Mianhe.’ Yongguk smiled and held onto his breathe.

‘Done! Good job!’ The director shouted. ‘One more scene and we’re done for today! Gogo get change!’

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: And yes, the last scene has finally come.

Nicole: My heart went dugun dugun. I couldn’t imagine what would happen next.

[Back to scene]

Nicole came out with a white dress. She got onto the set and was asked to lie on the white bed. White fabrics were covering her leaving her back expose. To save time, staffs help her to get her posture right before Yongguk came out. It was already 1pm and all of them haven’t had their lunch. While waiting for the husband to get ready, Nicole even caught up a short nap on the bed. There, finally the male lead was back in on set.

‘Omo!’ Yongguk paused his footsteps when he reached the scene. He pointed.

‘Nicole?’ he mouthed and asked since Nicole’s back was facing outwards. Soon Nicole got up and saw Yongguk.

‘Oppa~’

Yongguk stuttered when she called him.

‘Nicole… your back.’ Yongguk simply caught a piece of the cloth and covered over Nicole.

‘Oppa! What are you doing?’

‘Why are exposing your back so much.’

‘This was instructed by the staffs, I was pointed to do so. Oppa…’ Yongguk was still putting on cloth on Nicole. Now Nicole was hidden under the cloth.

‘Oppa! You messed up the scene!’ Nicole grumpily pushed the cloths away. ‘Oppa…’ she pouted.

‘What happen?’ the staff beforehand came back in and was shocked at the total mess.

‘Now, you are here. Lemme ask you. Must Nicole’s back be exposed?! Yongguk asked.

‘Neh~ It was suggested by the director.’ The staff answered.

‘Jinjja?!’

‘See?! I told you.’ Nicole showed her tongue. Yongguk pulled the cloth away and ruffled Nicole’s hair.

‘Ara ara!’ Yongguk respected the authorities, you know him.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: I have the urge to make a request for not showing her back the other day. Wasn’t that over exposing? When I walked in to the studio, I first thought she wasn’t wearing anything.

Nicole: Oppa is over protecting. It was just my back, and he ruined the staff preparation. The cloths were all mess up and we have to delay our lunchtime. –pouted-

[Back to scene]

The staff cleaned the mess and redisplays the cloth on Nicole again before the director walks in. This time the cloth was a little higher up than before, Yongguk adjusted a bit.

‘Okay! Everybody! Get your position ready!’ The director was back on scene. Yongguk was too positioned next to Nicole. He sat next to Nicole and hands over her waist.

‘Yongguk, you may now slowly lean on to your wife. Chonchoni….’ The director shouted.

*Snap snap snap*

‘Placed your face real close to each other. Yes yes! Turn your head to this side more so the camera could capture your face Nicole. Yes! That’s it.’ Yongguk and Nicole’s nose touched. Different from the pepero game, this time Nicole’s eyes were open. Nicole looked up at Yongguk. The scene was mystically white.

‘Yes! Perfect!’ The director shouted. ‘Now move your gaze down to your partner’s lips!’

*Snap snap*

They gently shifted their gaze. Soon, their eyes were locked onto each other’s lips. Will this be the moment? 

‘Yes yes! Good! Closer closer!’

~End of Chapter 13~

Mianhe people! for the late update + the short and boring chapter. I ran out of ideas and im too busy with my life to able to think of more...

urghh! gonna start ma career life soon. T^T 

im kinda worry if i have time to upload the next time. should i call this an end? but it just started. should put it as hiatus?

ottokae?! are there still people waiting for my updates? im really curious though... 

tell me what should i do with this fic?!!!

my writing is getting from bad to worst! comment plsss!

-bbcare