Chapter 6

We Got Married

 

Nicole marched with both of her hands in her coat’s pocket. She was a few steps ahead of Yongguk. She bubbly turned around.

‘Oppa, what (couple items) shall we get?’ 

‘We need 5 of them right? Couple mugs? Err… home slippers? Well, what do you want?’ Yongguk said with his hands in his hoodies too. They were side by side again.

‘What about PJs?! Or or…. or maybe some cute couple decorations to put it in our living room? Hmm…’ Nicole placed her hands under her chin, as she always does while thinking.

‘Great, now that we have 4 choices all we left is one more. What about pillows? Or maybe we can just buy the sheets?’

‘Emmm… Geurom~’ Nicole looked down at her feet. Something seems bothering her.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What was bothering you?

Nicole: Huh?!-surprised- Was it obvious? -giggled- Actually, something came into my mind that moment.

Q: What is it?

Nicole: Couple accessories. I always wanted to have couple rings. Or maybe necklaces? I really like that kind of stuffs. They are like an affirmation to a couple’s love. When you look at it, it reminds you of your love one right away. It’s sweet. -smiled- However, I thought that PD-nim wouldn’t consider it for the task since the card mentioned things that usually found in a wedded couple house? So yeah… I didn’t bring that up.

[Back to scene]

*Kara’s Good Day playing at the background*

Finally they reached the mini mall. The mini mall had 3 levels which was sufficient for them to get their desired items. Firstly, they stop by a gift shop where they bought their couple mugs, pillow sheets and photo frames.

The cute figure frames were randomly spotted by Yongguk. Nicole likes it, as they can place their photos in it while treating it as a decoration.

After, it was time for dinner. They had their meal at a BBQ restaurant. The owner of the restaurant was a fan of Kara’s. The ahjumma could easily recognize Nicole once she stepped in. She was very active and even requested a favor from Nicole, a favor of her dancing to Mister. Nicole was shy especially in front of Yongguk. But she did it anyway, she cheerfully entertained the ahjumma while Yongguk stood aside enjoying the performance too.

‘Ahjumma, he is my nampyeon.’ Nicole introduced Yongguk to the owner of the restaurant.

‘Annyeonhaseyo~ BAP Bang Yongguk imnida’ Yongguk bowed 90 degrees.

‘Wah~ Such a handsome boy.’ She touched Yongguk face and nodded in approval. Yongguk displayed a gummy smile on his face.

Then, both of them were seated at a couple table next to the big glass. Many were glancing and taking photos of them.

‘Jah~ Ahjumma treat you this.’ She brought out a plate of samgyeopsal and placed it on the table.

‘Oh? Kamsahamnida.’ Nicole and Yongguk stood up and thank the old lady.

‘Ani~ Enjoy your food.’ The old lady waved dismissively and walked away.

Nicole watched Yongguk eat. She was trying to control herself from taking heavy dinner. All she ate was a little bit of the side dish and a cup of lemon tea.

[Mc Studio]

‘Ah~ Nicole wants to maintain her figure. Nowadays all girl groups does that, even when they are very skinny they still call themselves fat. I just don’t understand. Look at us Hwi Sun, what are we then? Dweji?’ Mi Sun pointed.

‘Aniya~ I never say that. I never ever admit myself as a dweji. You are the only one.’ Hwi Sun answered smartly. Mi Sun helplessly laughed and slapped on his arm.

‘Yongguk hyung actually looked out for his figure too.’Daehyun explained. ‘He is very determined at his eating, you see him enjoying his food like this? He actually works out a lot after that.’

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: I felt uncomfortable seeing her starving herself. Why isn’t she eating? She skipped her breakfast and now lunch too? Wasn’t it too much? Those tiny bits of food and the cup of lemon tea can’t make her last for the night. By the way she can always work out after that.

Nicole: I ate a lot the past few days, so I wanted to cut down my food for that day. I was aiming to eat only 500 calories that day. I thought to myself, Nicole, you can do it! You can do it! Don’t look at the food! Stop looking at the food! You are dieting, Nicole Jung!

[Back to scene]

The smell of the cooking meat was too tempting. Yongguk looked at Nicole. The straw that she was chewing was all bended.

Yongguk made a wrap.

‘Mogo~’ Yongguk placed it in front of Nicole.

‘Oppa andwae. I can’t.’ Nicole covered and shook.

‘If you don’t you gonna starve to dead. Open your mouth. Ah~’ Yongguk insisted.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: The food is just in front of my mouth. Aigooo…It smells so good. –both hands covered her face- I was totally defeated.

Yongguk: I don’t want my wife to get starve.

*Hwi Sun: He’s bad! He wants his wife to gain weight but he himself maintains his figure. That’s what a nappeun namja would do! Make his wife turn ugly so that no other guys would look at her!

Mi Sun: Yah! I bet that wasn’t Yongguk’s intention. A gentleman will never want to see his love one get starves. That’s why Yongguk feed her. Is not that he wants her to gain weight! He just couldn’t bear to see her suffer. You won’t understand Hwi Sun, cuz you aren’t one. (Mi Sun got back at Hwi Sun) *

[Back to scene]

Nicole opened up and Yongguk fed her.

‘Good girl.’

Therefore, Nicole broke her diet plan for that day.

After the dinner, they arrived at a clothing store. They were looking for their PJs and slippers next.

‘Igo eottae?’ Yongguk pulled out a grey checkered Pj from the rack. He placed it in front of him.

Nicole shook her head with a squinty face. Yongguk placed it back and took out another one.

‘Igo?’ He asked again. Once more, Nicole answered him with the dislike expression. This left Yongguk confusion. What Nicole wants anyway?

Suddenly something caught her attention. She smiled and skipped towards.

‘Oppa! Igo!’ She pulled out a Stitch Kigurumi out of the rack. Yongguk walked to her.

Nicole search through the rack. ‘Oh!’ She took out another Kigurumi.

This time it is in pink. A pink Stitch? Oh! It’s experiment 624, Angel.

‘Oppa! See this! Here!’ Nicole lifted both Kigurumi up high. ‘One pair of Kigurumi Pjs! Can we get this?’

‘Nicole ah… Are you sure?’

‘Wae? Oppa don’t like it?’ Nicole pouted and lowered her hands.

‘Ah~ Aniya… It’s just... This doesn’t suit me. Don’t ya think?’ Yongguk awkwardly looked at the Kigurumi.

‘Ani!’ Nicole objected.

‘I think oppa can be really cute in a way! Just like Stitch!’ She giggled.

[Studio Interview]

Q: You don’t like the Kigurumi?

Yongguk: It’s not like that. I like it, it’s cute. But I can’t wear those! I’m 23 years old. Aren’t I too old for that?

Q: But you have plushies on your bed?

Yongguk: Okay, about that.-thinking of an excuse- That was totally, totally different story.

Caption: Yeah right.

Nicole: -smiled- In fact I think oppa kinda resembles a little bit of Stitch. –laughed out loud- I noticed it after the first meeting. That night when I reach home, I kept thinking, hmmm… Why does oppa looks so familiar? He doesn’t look like someone I met in life. Will it be some cartoon characters? Then I thought and thought again! –snapped finger- Tak! Yes! I got it! It’s Stitch! It was Stitch that he resembles to. The way he smiled, the way he exposes his gums and teeth. They really do look alike. It’s like a Disney character comes alive. -laughed-

[Back to scene]

‘Oppa! Try it on!’

‘Are you sure?’ He scratched his head.

Nicole nodded swiftly.

‘There are many nicer Pjs over there.’ Yongguk pointed away, trying to distract Nicole’s attention but failed. Nicole pouted sadly. She was standing firm with her decision. That pitiful expression of hers touched Yongguk’s gentle heart.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: -sighed- Well… I guess I have to give in this time. Just for this time. I won’t again. I’m not the kind of guy that would pamper his girlfriend.

Caption: Let’s see if this will be the last time you give in to Nicole.

[Back to scene]

‘Arasso…’ Yongguk grabbed onto the Stitch Kigurumi.

‘Yeahoo!’ Nicole pushed Yongguk in the dressing room.

‘Oppa! I’ll be in the opposite side of your fitting room!’ Nicole took hers and got in too.

[After changing]

‘Jang Jang!’ Nicole jumped out. A bubbly pink alien came to life.

‘Oh? Oppa haven got out yet?’ Nicole pulled her hoodie over.

‘Why is he taking so long?’ She took a walk around the shop and saw two pairs of fluffy slippers in pink and blue. She thought it would match perfectly with their Kigurumi so she picked them up.

Then, she danced over to Yongguk’s dressing room and wore on the pink slipper.

‘Oppa! Are you okay in there?’ She adjusted the pink hood from covering her eyes.

‘Do you need some help?’ Nicole quickly covered his mouth.

‘Omo! What was I saying? She whispered to the camera.’Shhhh!!!’

Yongguk slid away the curtain. The cameraman panned the camera from his feet to the top. Yongguk’s innocent face was revealed. A blue manly alien stepped out of the room.

[Mc Studio]

Daehyun and Youngjae were laughing at their leader.

‘Aigoo~ Look at him. He looked so cute in that Kigurumi.’ Mi Sun complimented.

‘Yeah. He is cute. As long he doesn’t speak.’ The comedian Hwi Sun strikes again, causing the whole studio to burst out laughing.

‘Yongguk must have love Nicole a lot for him to put that on.’ Mi Sun stated.

[Back to scene]

Nicole laughed.

‘Wae?! Stop laughing! I already told you I don’t fit cute image. I’m changing.’ Yongguk wanted to walk in but Nicole held on to his hands.

‘Oppa, mianheyo~ I didn’t mean it. You looked really cute! Chongmal.’ Nicole pulled over the Stitch hoodie over Yongguk’s head. She tittered a little.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What made you laugh?

Nicole: The fact that Yongguk really looked like Stitch.-laughed- When he got out from the room, he doesn’t have to pull over the hoodie to look like Stitch, he already has that face and that’s really cute.-silent- But Oppa’s voice… -laughed-

[Back to scene]

Nicole took out her phone.

‘Oppa! Let’s take a photo with this on. Eeliwa~’ Nicole gestured Yongguk closer.

Nicole held her phone up. The distance between them was the closest they ever got so far.

‘Hana, Dul, Set.’ They smiled for the camera.

*Kachak*

[Picture of them with their alien hoodie over appears]

*Crowd woo*

*Mi Sun: Aww~ How cute. They both matched perfectly.*

‘Oh oppa, I found a pair of slippers just now when you were changing.’ Nicole still enjoying at the photos.

Yongguk turned left and right to look for it and finally saw them on the floor beside of the dressing room. He slipped into the slippers. It fitted.

‘I think we have got all 5 items then. The pillow sheets, photo frames…’

‘Oppa! You are genius!’ Yongguk tilted his head a little.

‘What?’ Yongguk asked the cameraman.

‘Oppa! Look here and smile!’ He still didn’t figure out why Nicole praised him but did what she asked.

‘Hana, Dul, Set!’ Nicole caught a picture of Yongguk with his gummy smile.

‘Oppa! Take one for me too!’ Nicole passed his phone to him who was still confused at Nicole’s intention.

‘Hana, Dul, Set!’

‘There~’ Yongguk showed it to Nicole.

‘Perfect!’ Nicole kept her phone.

‘Why do you need the individual photos for?’

‘It’s for the photo frames. We can place ourselves wearing Kigurumi in it. How coincidently, it’s in blue and pink too!’ Nicole giggled.

After paying them, they left the mall.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Time passed very fast that day. The sky was already dark when we came out from the mall. Most probably I spent it happily with oppa. It was a great day. -nodded- I hope he feels the same way.

Yongguk: Yeah. The day passed really fast. When we walked in the mall, the sky was still bright. But after we got out, it was near the end of the day. It was a fun day.

[Back to scene]

They walked along the street with streets light slowly . Not long till they reach the housing area.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: We walked a lot that day. The distance from our house to the mall, wasn’t that near as the staffs said. It was quite a distance. They tricked us again. –soft giggle- Just then, I recalled Nicole say that she was tired from the long drive. She must be suffering from the walkings too.

[Back to scene]

‘Nicole…’

‘Neh?’

‘Hold this.’ Yongguk pass the bags to Nicole. He bended down in front of Nicole.

‘Hop on.’

‘Oppa…’

‘You said you were tired just now. Hop on.’

‘Oppa, gwenchanayo… I can still walk. Our house isn’t that far from here. Get up.’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: It was unexpected. It’s true that I was really tired from all the walking. But I know oppa was too, I wasn’t hard hearted enough to see him bitter too.

[Back to scene]

‘Stop hesitating and hop on.’

‘Oppa…’

‘I’m not getting up if you don’t let me piggyback you.’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole:--sighed- He is one stubborn one. I have no choice but to grant his wish.

[Back to scene]

‘Arasso.’ Nicole took a few steps back.

‘Oppa, I’m gonna count to 3. Here I go. 1,2,3!’ Nicole ran and hop onto Yongguk’s back.

Yongguk catched Nicole firmly and adjusted her with a little with a bounce.

‘Gwenchana?’

‘Neh~’ Yongguk nodded.

They continued their walk.

‘Oppa. Am I heavy?’

‘Ani… You’re too light. You should eat more.’

‘But I ate too much today. Huhu…’ Nicole held on to Yongguk tightly.

‘Don’t worry. Is just for today~’

‘Oppa, it is not only today. I started eating a lot since the past few days. Huhu… Ottokae?’ Nicole sulked and rested her chin on Yongguk’s shoulders.

Like this, sweet talking to one another until they reach home.

[Back home]

‘You got all your items?’ One of the staff asked. They were now gathered in the living room.

‘Yes.’ Yongguk answered.

‘Please place them on the table.’ The staff sounded serious.

Yongguk did what he says, placing one by one on the table.

First, the figure photo frames.

Second, the pillow cases.

Third, the mugs.

Fourth, the Kigurumis.

Lastly, the furry slippers.

The staff examined the 5 items. Nicole and Yongguk were patiently waiting for the results. The staff stared at them.

‘Congratulation. You have pass the mission.’

‘Yes!!!’ The couple happily gave a HI5 to each other.

‘Here’s your key for both rooms. Enjoy!’

~End of Chapter 6~

Hello Hello! New Chapter updated!! Hoot hoot!

How was it? is my writting okay? sorry, im not perfect in English.. 

Btw, is the story too detailed and draggy? Do you prefer short and straight forward?

cuz it's already chapter 6 and the story is still on Day 2? please tell me... 

hahaha... bout the stitch look a like... izit just me? or does Yongguk really looked like Stitch? his wide gummy smiles!!!

should we call them alien couple then?

oh yeah! i started a new poll. please vote for it! it's at the forewords. i really need your suggestions.

the question is, if i would to bring in other couples into the story... what couple should it be? *as cameo of course

reality? imaginary? or imaginary couple from other ppl's fanfic?

vote!!!! or else............

bbcare