Chapter 5

We Got Married

 

It was a long journey, a moment of silent taken over. Yongguk was looking out of the window, watching the greeneries and cars passing by. Yongguk yawned but quickly covered his mouth with his palm. He peeked at Nicole hope she didn’t sees it. The journey was longer than the both thought.

Yongguk rubbed his arm and cuddled his Tigger a little nearer.

‘Oppa, are you feeling cold?’ Nicole noticed.

Nicole reached her hand out to the air-conditioner switch while her eyes kept still on the road. She slowly sensed the button whereabouts but accidently touched the music player’s button. Shinee’s Sherlock was playing.

‘Oppps!’

Yongguk’s face dropped.

‘Lemme do it.’ Yongguk demanded. ‘This one here?’

‘Oh~’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Arhh! –Nicole slapped her forehead- Where did all my BAP’s song go?!!! I did put them in. I swear! But where did they go?

[Back to car scene]

‘Let’s switch to another song.’ Nicole awkwardly smiled.

She clicked onto the next button, Infinite’s The Chaser was next and clicked B2st’s Midnight, and clicked again 2am’s I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me. She continued clicking but none of the songs were her husband’s.

‘I should just turn this off.’ And she did.

‘You like their songs?’ Yongguk asked in serious manner.

Nicole gulped.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: A moment before she just said she likes me, and now her player was filled with other boy group songs’?

Q: You can’t expect her to listen to BAP’s song only, would you?

Yongguk: I know, but the feeling just wasn’t right. I don’t know how to put this. I don’t mind her listening to them. But I don’t like it when I’m around. I can’t bear the feeling. You get what I mean? I rather not know that she listens to them.

Q: Why didn’t you tell him that you have his song in your player too?

Nicole: I didn’t want to explain much. I thought the more I explained the guiltier I looked. No?

[Back to car scene]

‘They are my friends’. so, yeah… I do listen to their songs.’ Nicole explained.

‘I see you have many friends then?’

‘Ani~ I wouldn’t say that.’

‘Bring them over sometimes.’

‘Huh?’

‘They are your friends, right? I would like to meet them.’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: That was strange. I thought he would… Wasn’t he supposed to be jealous? –tilted her head-

Q: You do know your wife is close with many boy idols, right?

Yongguk: Yea, Himchan kinda told me beforehand. He said Nicole is in a group call 91liners? Is it? There’s Key? Jinwoon? I can’t really remember the rest. But Himchan advised me to be aware of it. He said that they are really close. So, I’ll keep an eye. -pointed to the camera and grinned-

*Beep beep* Your destination is just around the corner. *Beep beep*

‘We’re there?’ Yongguk asked in relieve.

‘I guess we’re near.’

Nicole blindly searched for something at the section underneath the music player.

‘What is it you’re searching for?’ Yongguk asked.

‘Oppa, would you check on the exact address again in my phone?’ Nicole requested.

 Yongguk picked her phone up and smiled when he slid across the screen.

Yongguk leaned forward to show it to the camera.

A cute picture of Nicole pouting was set as her wallpaper.

‘Oppa~’ Nicole whined.

‘Mianhee~’ He chuckled and leaned back to his sit.

‘It says Street 7, House No. 31’ Yongguk turned his sight back on the road.

‘Street 7…… Street 7…’ Nicole mumbled while searching for street signs.

Street 4, Street 5, Street 6 passed by.

‘Nicole! Yogi!’ Yongguk finally found Street 7 as he pointed to it.

Nicole made the turn into the lane, rows of huge luxurious houses were found along the road.

‘Now, No. 31.’ Yongguk stated.

They looked around again.

‘Oh ya~ I forgot to mention, the staff said our house is in white.’ Nicole recalled as she made another turn into more varieties of houses. While looking for their home, Nicole enjoyed the view of the neighborhoods too.

‘The houses here are pretty, isn’t it?’

Yongguk hummed and nodded.

Suddenly Nicole spotted a white house at the end of the road.

‘Oh! A white house, oppa! There’s a white house in front! Right at the end of this road!’ Nicole said in excitement.

‘Nicole, are you sure it’s the right one? But why does it look grey to me?’ Yongguk with his poor eyesight squeezed his eyes a little.

‘Oppa! It’s definitely white. Omo! I really hope that’s our home. It looks gorgeous even from here!’ Nicole was so eager that she stepped on the accelerator a little more.

Finally, they reached the front of the white modern house.

‘Oppa! Number 31! It is Number 31!’ Nicole kept patting on Yongguk’s shoulder.

‘Arasso~ Arasso~’Yongguk was also happy that they found their house.

[Studio interview]

Q: Your first impression of the house.

Yongguk: It’s fascinating. I have never live in such luxury house before. Chongmal. Never once in my life.

Caption: But you are now~

Nicole: It’s like my dream came true. I’ve always wanted to live in a landed house with a small garden beside. I can plant some flowers by the side -gestured watering the plants- and even have our breakfast out there too. The food will definitely taste better around such pretty scenery.-sealed her hands together- I wonder if I could even bring my babies over? They will love the compound. –seal clapping-

Q: Your babies?

Nicole: Neh! Mocha-Chino! My two toy poodles! -giggled- I’m allowed to bring them right?

Nicole and Yongguk both got down from the Evoque. Right after Yongguk grabbed his bag. He walked around to Nicole’s side.

‘Gwenchana?’ Nicole seemed to have some trouble over there.

‘Oppa~ My blouse got stuck to the bag’s zipper.’ Nicole was figuring out how to untangle it.

‘Lemme have a look.’ Yongguk quickly walk towards to check on the situation. He bended over to the level of Nicole’s tummy where the zipper was tangled.

‘Hold Tigger.’ Nicole reached for it.

Nicole’s face gone red in a sudden. She fanned herself to cool her face.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: The part was kinda sensitive.-blushing-

[Mc Studio]

‘Isn’t this kind of scene often appears in dramas?’ Hwi Sun pointed.

‘Ah~!! I think I know what you mean!’ Youngjae clapped and agreed.

‘Smart! In this kind of situation, couples always ended up kissing. Trust me.’ Hwisun said it with confidence. ‘Am I right Youngjae shi?’

‘Neh! And that’s what usually caused the relationship to begin, through an accident.’

‘Majayo!’ Hwi Sun was proud of the answer. ‘Youngjae-shi, I think you would be a better entertainer in this program than your leader.’ Hwi Sun was joking around.

‘So, you think they will have a kiss after that?’ Mi Sun asked.

‘For other guys, possible. Unfortunately, as for Yongguk, the percentage of that happens… 10%?’ Hwi Sun joked again. (=___=ll)

Caption: What's the point of mentioning it then?

Causing the 2 teammates to laugh out.

[Back to the couple scene]

‘How is it, oppa?’ She lowered her head to observe.

‘Chakaman…………There!’ Yongguk finally removed Nicole’s blouse from the zip.

‘Gomawo oppa~’

Yongguk lifted the bag before Nicole could.

‘Aigoo!’ Yongguk hung it in front of his chest.

‘What did you put in there? Why is it so heavy?’

Nicole chuckled. ‘You’ll see later.’

They took the stairs behind that lead them to the main door.

[Camera viewing at the house]

‘Oppa! You looked like a pregnant lady.’

‘Aigoo~ The baby is kicking me~’

Nicole chuckled. ‘Aegi ar!!! Welcome to your new home.’

Nicole search for the access pin on her phone.

*Doot Doot Doot Doot *

She punched it onto the device.

*Beep*

It was unlocked. Nicole twisted the door knob.

Both of them were excited to see their new home.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: The house already looked amazing from the outside. So I kinda kept my expectation high for the interiors. I was really looking forward to it.

Yongguk: I hope the PD won’t trick us this time. What if the house was empty? I don’t really fancy in doing missions again.

‘Omo!’ Nicole’s eyes were wide open.

‘Wae?’ Yongguk peeked from outside. His eyes too were widening.

‘Oppa~ It’s sooo pretty!’ Nicole took a step into the house, enjoying the view of their living room. Yongguk followed in.

They were both amazed by the clean and well-designed living room in black and white. Behind to it was the kitchen which attracted Nicole’s attention the most. Nicole ran over while Yongguk placed down the bags on the couch.

‘Omo! Oppa! This is perfect! There’s an oven here! I can bake then.’ Nicole was busying checking the feature of the oven.

Yongguk walked over to the sliding glass door, enjoying the view of their garden and a small swimming pool. He unlocked the door. Fresh air was blowing in the house.

‘Daebak.’ He turned to call Nicole over. ‘Nicole! The scene here is really pretty too.’

Nicole happily skipped towards her husband. Tigger embraced by her was bouncing all along the way.

‘Chongmal? Wahhh~~~ Chongmal Yeppuda~’She giggled. ‘Oppa! Do we look like we’re filming in a drama?’

‘Full house?’ Yongguk asked.

‘Oh? Neh! That’s exactly what I thought. Hi5!’

Soon, they got up to the floor above. First for sure, they went in to their bedroom.

‘Yepudda~~’

Nicole slide herself on the bed, poor Tigger was being squashed by her. She must be tired of all the driving.

‘The bed is so comfy.’

‘You tired?’ Yongguk asked in concern.

‘Neh~ from all the driving. My back hurts. Huhuhu… I think this is the longest distance I ever drove.’ Nicole nagged like an old lady.

[Studio interview]

Yongguk: If only I could drive. She wouldn’t have suffered.

[Back to the couple scene]

Yongguk sat on the bed beside Nicole.

Yongguk gulped.

‘Nicole…’

‘Neh?’ Nicole eyes were resting while her face was pressed onto Tigger. (So cute!)

‘Do you… err… want me… to…. loosen you up a little?’ Yongguk stuttered.

‘Neh?’ Nicole stood up to catch Yongguk again.

Yongguk lowered his head tittered. He was really shy. He lifted up his hands into a massaging position.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: -smiled- It was sweet of him. Since he offered so…

[Mc Studio]

'Omo! skinship already?!' Mi Sun was surprised.

'Wow~ That was somehow fast.' Hwi Sun didn't expect that too.

'Yongguk Hyung actually kinda likes skinships.' Daehyun stated.

'Really?' Mi Sun asked.

'Neh~'

'It's a bit unexpected cuz he's such a tough guy.' Mi Sun said.

Caption: How bout the dolls on his bed? It's that what a tough guy would do too?

[Back to the couple scene]

Nicole bit her lips. She too felt a little embarrassed. But, she nodded and turned her back for him.

Yongguk slowly placed his hands on Nicole’s shoulder and started the massage.

[Studio Interview]

Q: It's your first skinship! How was it?

Yongguk: -placed his hands on his lips- It was very awkward.

Q: Aren’t you happy you got closer to her now?

Yongguk: Well~ that’s yes for sure. But, I hope we can get even closer. Soon~ -nodded-

Q: How you felt?

Nicole: -giggles-

[Back to the couple scene]

Nicole kept giggling and shrugged her shoulders.

‘Oppa! It’s ticklish.’

‘Yah! I’m giving you a massage and you say it was ticklish?’ Yongguk gently pushed her away and pretended to be angry.

‘Mianhe~ Oppa.’ Nicole crawled onto the bed behind of Yongguk.

‘Let me help you too.’ Nicole pressed her fingers onto his shoulders.

‘Is it comfortable?’

Yongguk face tells it all.

‘It is~’ Happiness was all over his face too.

 

After they took a look at their bathroom and walk in closet, they walked out, passing by their living area (same floor) to visit the other room.

‘Oh? Oppa~’ She called her husband who was few steps behind.

‘Wae?’

‘This door can’t seem to open.’ Nicole turned the knob again.

‘Let me give it a try.’ But unfortunately he was unable to open too.

‘Why is it lock?’ Nicole asked.

‘Nan molla~’

Suddenly a piece of envelope slid under the mystery door and poked Nicole’s feet.

‘Omo! Kamchagiya!’ Nicole took a step back while Yongguk held on to her.

‘A mission?’ Yongguk picked up the letter.

Task

Welcome to your new home. I hope that you are pleased with it. Well~ I don’t see why not? This house was well designed through a very famous designer in Denmark. However, there seem be to be lack of something in this house, something that usually found in a wedded couple home. Couple items maybe?

Your next task is to purchase 5 couple items to unlock the mystery rooms.

Mystery room 1 - next to the bathroom on the second floor.

Mystery room 2 - outside the garden.

For your information, there’s a mini mall down the streets. So, good luck.

PD

‘So there’s also another locked room outside the garden?’ Yongguk inserted the mission card back into the envelope.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Make a wild guess. What do you think the room is for?

Yongguk: Ermm… A baby room? -laughed- I’m sorry. But that was the only thing that came into my mind.

Nicole: Yongguk guessed the top floor’s was a baby room. But I thought it wouldn’t be since we just got married. -silent- Right? Molla~~ I thought it would be a study room? Working room maybe? As for the one outside the garden, maybe it’s a sauna?

Yongguk: That’s (room outside) probably a room for us to have our meals while enjoying the scenery.

[3:30pm]

The temperature out there suddenly got colder now. After Nicole and Yongguk got themselves changed into their warmer clothes, they were off to go.

‘Oppa~ Staff unnie said the mall isn’t too far from here, shall we walk instead?’

‘Oh? Geurom~’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I am the one who suggested walking since oppa didn’t feel comfortable when I drove. -nodded- Yeah~ That’s why I asked the staff for directions.

[Back to scene]

‘Oppa, staff unnie even drew us a map.’ Nicole unfolded the paper.

*Three Bear Song are playing in the background*

Both were observing at the childish scribbles.

‘Are you sure this map can even take us there?’ Yongguk doubted.

Nicole innocently examined the map. She turned the map upside down and downside up.

‘This isn’t part of the mission right?’ Yongguk looked at the innocent cameraman.

‘Oppa! If I’m not mistaken, I think we’re here and the mall is here.’ Nicole poked at the map.

‘How can you even tell?’ Yongguk took it over from Nicole.

‘Oppa! Trust me.’

Yongguk examined it for a while and decided to trust Nicole.

‘If you say so…… Kaja~’

‘Yes Sir!’ Nicole took back the map and leaded the way. This way!’

[Camera zoomed up, capturing the sweet miniature couple walking down the street]

~End of Chapter 5~

Hello my lovely subscribers~ Hows the chapter? is this slightly longer than the previous one? hmm...

it seems that bangcole relationship got a littler closer...

do you like it? or was it too fast? leave your comment below~ you can suggest wat to buy for their couple items too! ^^

anyways, is the chapter a bit messy? there's so many pictures in it... Aigooo~ @@

and thanx for the votes! maixee, Cherrynamie and SuperKaRaw!!!

ImYourLilSecret, yea~ i got that on mind too! ^^

Kamilias! Babies! Today is 2012 MAMA Award Day!!! Excited!!!! Omo! 

How I wish BAP and KARA win~ > 3<

I will surely cry an ocean if they do~~~ They both deserve it...

anyhow, if they don win, they are still the first in Babies and Kamilias' heart~

so continue supporting them! 

bbcare