Chapter 2

We Got Married

 

[In Dreamz Cafe]

*Ding Ding*

Nicole glanced to the door and saw Yongguk walked in. He was looking around with a tray of cups on his hands.

Nam pyeon?

Nicole swiftly stood up from the swing.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ she greeted as she bowed with her hands laid in front.

Yongguk eyes stopped at Nicole’s direction.

‘Oh~ Annyeonghaseyo~’ Yongguk bowed 90 degree to show his respect to his sunbae.

[Studio Interview]

Q: What came in your mind at that moment?

Nicole: -giggled- I don’t know. I guess I’ve waited for too long. The moment when he came in, all I thought was, ‘Oh Yeah! He finally came!’

Q: Do you know who he was?

Nicole: Neh! He is the leader of BAP. The deep voice Rapper, Bang Yongguk-shi -showing No mercy’s dance move~ No! No! No! No mercy! -laughed- I like their  songs. I do pay attention to the group, a very potential rookie group.

Q: So, finally you met your wife.

Yongguk: Oh yeah~ Finally is the word.

Q: Are you shocked to see Nicole? Do you know each other before?

Yongguk: Very surprised, I’ve never expected Nicole to be my wife. We actually did meet a few times backstage. But, we never formally had a conversation before, all we did was just greet and that’s all.

[Café scene]

‘This is for you.’ He placed the paper pulp tray of coffees on the table beside the swing.

‘Neh? Neh?’ Nicole didn’t get Yongguk properly.

‘The staffs said you like Mochachino. So… I thought’ Yongguk explained.

‘Oh~’ Nicole looked at the cups with the look of ‘You want me to drink all this?’ She awkwardly smiled.

‘Erm… and this.’ One of the staff returned the bouquet of roses to Yongguk for him to give to Nicole.

‘Oh~ Kamsahamnida~’ Nicole held on to the roses and smiled sweetly.

‘Have a sit?’ Nicole invited.

They both sat down on the swing and Nicole placed the bouquet next to her.

Yongguk was obviously exhausted with all the running for the mission. Strands of sweat were rolling down his face. Nicole noticed them and naturally held out a tissue from her bag.

‘There, you may wanna wipe off those.’ Nicole gestured her hand to Yongguk and he received it with both hands.

‘Kamsahamnida.’ Yongguk lowered his head and bit his lips.

After Yongguk done dapping off his sweats,

‘Erm… I’m sorry I kept you waiting.’ Yongguk apologized.

‘Nevermind, It’s okay. You don’t have to apologize’ Nicole answered.

‘So…. we’re now married, I guess?’ Yongguk randomly blurted something out.

‘Oh~ Neh~’ Nicole answered.

The scene was totally awkward.

*Cool breeze sound fx*

[Studio Interview]

Q: What happen?

Yongguk: Completely awkward. I’m seriously not that kind of social person. I’m really not good at this.

Nicole: Yongguk shi tried really hard to make us feel comfortable. But the more he does, the more awkward we felt. -laughed-

Q: Are you like this with your friends too?

Yongguk: I can be really outgoing when I’m close to the person but not with the ones I just met. –scratched head- Arhh!! Jinja awkward!

[Back to café scene]

It was completely silent until Nicole made a move.

‘Shall we formally introduce ourselves?’

‘Oh~ Okay.’ Yongguk answered.

 ‘Annyeonghaseyo, chonun BAP’s Bang Yongguk, aged 23.’ He said.

‘Chonun Kara’s Nicole, aged 22. Pangapsumnida~’ Nicole’s turn.

‘So… You are a year older than me?’ Nicole reconfirmed.

‘Yeah. I was born in 1990.’

‘Oh~ -giggled- I’m a 1991 baby. The only baby in the family.’ Nicole answered.

Yongguk chuckled at Nicole’s way of saying it.

‘You?’ Nicole asked.

‘I have one elder sister and a twin elder brother.’ Yongguk stated.

‘Wow! Chongmalyo?! You are a twin?!’ Nicole was shocked.

Yongguk grinned and nodded.

‘Can you two like connect to each other? Cuz I heard people say that usually twins can sense their other half when they’re in danger, sad or happy. Like those aliens does their beep beep beep thingy!’ Nicole cutely pointed up her two fingers on top of her head.

Yongguk was surprised at Nicole’s sudden outburst and her odd way of communicating.

‘Oh well~’ Yongguk cleared his throat, not making it too obvious that he laughed.

‘Ermm… Sometimes, I do feel something. Maybe it’s just my own imagination. I’m not too sure if it’s real.’ Yongguk said.

‘But I think it’s real! I truly believe you both are connected. Omo! How I wish I have a twin sister, so when I’m in trouble I can use the Beep Beep Beep thingy to inform her. Then she can come save me. -clapped like a seal- Daebak!’ Nicole suddenly got all excited.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Weren’t you nervous before?

Nicole: I was before but once I’m into a topic. I automatically forget all of my nervousness. I guess that’s why I get along with most people easily.

Yongguk: I’m really surprised how sunbaenim can be that humor in a way. She just goes boom all of a sudden.  I’ve heard that she’s a really friendly person, after experiencing it, now I 100% know why. She’s really something. - chuckled-

‘Nicole sunbaenim… I…’ Nicole cut Yongguk.

‘Let’s talk comfortably, shall we? I prefer that way. Besides, we are married now.’ Nicole voice gradually went softer at the end.

‘Neh?’

‘How would you prefer me to call you? Oppa?’ Nicole asked with her hands placed under her chin.

Yongguk face gone red all of a sudden.

‘Wae?’ Nicole sulked.

‘Oh nothing. Oppa is fine.’ Yongguk said.

‘Neh Oppa~ You too! Remember to stop calling me sunbae, arasso?’’ Nicole giggled.

‘Arasso~’ Yongguk answered.

‘Opps! I nearly forgot! My cookies!’ Nicole pulled out her cookies.

‘This is for you!’

‘You baked them?’

‘Neh. I bake them this morning. I put extra chocolate chips on top. It’s not very sweet, don’t worry.’ Nicole opened the box.

‘You love baking?’ Yongguk picked one out from the box.

‘Neh~ I love anything that is under the category of food.’ Nicole laughed while fingers were playing on the bow of the box. She’s yearning for Yongguk’s response.

‘It’s delicious. Kamsah… Gomawo~’ Yongguk just remembered that they promised to stop using honorifics.

‘You’re welcome.’ Nicole giggled.

*Kara’s Secretly Secretly playing at the background*

Therefore, they continued their conversation for the rest for the afternoon. Slowly, the both became more comfortable with each other.

Crusty brown leaves piled upon the dew grass, the mystifying colours of the sun shone over them glistening brightly. Yongguk and Nicole walked along the path down the park. The happy features shown on their face made them looked like a blessed wedded couple. They looked perfectly fit for each other.

Suddenly, a ball rolled over and hit Yongguk’s leg. He picked it up. Two boys ran over and one passed an envelope to him.

‘This is for you.’

‘A mission?’ Yongguk said while removing the card.

‘Mission?’ Nicole raised her toes a little so she could peep at the card.

Second Task                                                                                                                                                         

“Congratulation. You met your wife. So here is your next task. This task will identify the types of house you two will live in for the following episodes. So do well. Task- Have a basketball competition with the kid that passed you the card. Gain higher scores than he does to claim a better residence for both. This task will also test the unity of you and your partner. Good luck.

PD

‘This doesn’t sound that bad.’ Yongguk said after reading.

‘Here says unity, does this mean I have to team up with you to win the boy?’ Nicole thought.

‘I guess?’ Yongguk assumed.

Screen shots of Yongguk undergoing the first task came back to his mind.

‘On second thought, the task definitely won’t be that easy. Let’s go to the court and see what the staffs have to say.’ And so, they walked over to the basketball court.

‘Yongguk-shi and Nicole-shi,’They both paid closely attention to the staff.

‘Before the match starts, please tie up one of your legs to each other. You are now having a three legged, basketball competition.’ One staff said.

‘I told you.’ Yongguk pointed.

‘The tricky part will always be announced at the end.’ Yongguk took out the mission card and flapped it in front of the camera. ‘What’s the point of having this card while you don’t state clearly in here?’ He joked.

Thus, Nicole’s leg was tied onto Yongguk’s. They were forced to hold on to each other very closely.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Aren’t you happy we gave you this opportunity to hold on to Nicole?

Yongguk: Well~ I guess this task was way better than the one before -chuckled-

Q: How did it feel?

Nicole: -stunned- Do I have to answer this?

Q: Yes.

Nicole: I can’t believe I’m doing this. Okay, pheww~ -whispered- His body felt really warm and solid. I can even feel his packs. He’s definitely a good companion for winter –laughed and covered her cheeks- Oh my god.

[Back to court scene]

‘Hana, we walk with our tied legs and Dul, we step with our other leg. Arasso?’ Yongguk explained.

‘Neh~’ Nicole nodded, looking on their feet.

‘Hana.’ They stepped with the tied legs.

‘Dul.’ They stepped the other side their legs.

Slowly, they increased their speed. They were starting to get the hang of it until Nicole missed a beat and fell.

‘Gwenchana?’ Yongguk held her up.

‘Neh. I’m okay. Let’s try it again.’ Nicole showed Yongguk her confidence.

After done practicing, they were off for the match.

‘The game duration is for 30 minutes.’ The staff announced.

*Beep*

At the beginning of the game, Yongguk and Nicole had difficulties chasing after the young boy. He was too fast for them to catch up. It was even more exhausting for them to run especially on three legged. The moment they caught up to the boy, the boy would dash off just like that. Yongguk’s arm was around Nicole’s shoulder where Nicole’s embraced Yongguk’s waist. Both of them stopped to get a sip of water.

‘Aedeul ah~ I’ll buy you a Popsicle if you let us win.’ Yongguk jokingly made a trade with the boy.

‘Oppa, why would the kid want a Popsicle during the weather like this?’ Nicole teased Yongguk.

Soon, they got back on the game. This couple definitely has strong fighting spirits, try to search for ‘give up’ in their dictionary, Impossible. They fought hard and ended winning the boy over 2 points.

‘Oh my god! We won, Oppa!’ Nicole was really happy and gave Yongguk a Hi5. ‘Hi5!’

‘You did well.’ Yongguk patted Nicole’s head. He smiled.

‘Congratulations. You both have accomplished the task and gained yourselves a modern villa designed with contemporary home architecture. Next week you will be moving in.’ the staffs cheered for them. Nicole was in joy and Yongguk clapped for satisfaction.

After the game, it was end of the shooting for the day. Yongguk walked Nicole back to her van.

‘I’m really happy today.’ Nicole skipped.

‘Me too.’ Yongguk said.

‘So… See you next week?’ Nicole said and stopped beside of the van.

‘See you next week.’ Yongguk handed the bag back to Nicole.

Nicole wanted to step in to the van but she kept turning back.

‘Annyonghi kyesayo~’ She waved and finally step on the van.

‘Annyonghi kasayo~’ Yongguk waved back. Nicole’s manager glided the door and there goes Nicole’s van. Yongguk watching it went off with a face full of reluctance.

‘What a day.’ Yongguk told the camera.

‘Ka ja~’ Yongguk tugged his hands in his pocket and walked down the street with streets light slowly .

[Studio Interview]

Q: What you think of the first day?

Nicole: I had a lot of fun today. Though the starting of meeting was a bit awkward, but we get along pretty well later. I hope time will make us even closer.

Yongguk: It was fun. I was really sad that the meeting ended so fast. When I send her off, my heart felt slight bitter.

Q: Are you happy she/he was picked as your partner?

Nicole: Yeah~ Oppa is a real gentleman. I can’t wait to meet him again.

Yongguk: I’m glad she’s the one that picked to be my wife. I think she’s that kind of girl that would pick up trash when she sees them on the floor –burst out laughing-

~End of Chapter 2~

Hey hey! Chapter 2 is up!

wow! suprisingly my subscribers are going up up up! Yeah!~

What do guys think about this chapter?

Please leave your comments below. I would really really appreaciate to know what you guys think.. 

o(> 3<)o even a short one will do~

Anyways,

I have move the poll to the forewords.. So  if there's any new polls, i will notify you guys.

Please vote, as your vote will affect the next storylines~ ^^

Cheers!

-bbcare