Chapter 7

We Got Married

 

[8:30pm in BangCole couple’s home]

Both of them motioned to the sliding door that leads them to the garden. The two peeked out the door. The sky was really dark at the moment; dimmed pool lights and several land lights were lighten up which enhanced the night scene of their villa.

‘Wah~ It’s even prettier at night.’ Nicole complimented.

‘It is.’

Nicole took her move.

‘Jo-sheem-heh.’ Yongguk quickly held Nicole’s arms when she was trying to put onto the slippers. The floor was a bit slippery caused by the damp weather.

After Nicole put on her slippers properly, she waited for Yongguk to slip in his.

 ‘Where’s the room?’ They slowly move forward. The place was still dark though lights were on. They walked carefully to avoid unnecessary slips and falls.

‘Ooh!’

*Sparkles sound fx*

Both were surprised by the sudden lighted up glass room.

‘Omo!’ Nicole shaped an O.

It was a transparent workout room, framed up with a big wide mirror along with three side solid glasses. The glass is crystal clear which lets one to enjoy outdoor scenery while working out otherwise, curtains can be slid over the glass section if the ones preferred privacy. (It is almost similar to the one appeared in Nicole’s Lost Music Video) A few Pilate and other workout equipment were well prepared by the staffs. Moreover, it can be a dance room too.

[Mc Studio]

‘Wah! It’s so pretty!’ Mi Sun complimented.

‘I would love to have dance practice in a glass room.’ Youngjae said.

‘We should ask hyung to bring us over someday.’ Daehyun suggested.

[Studio Interview]

Q: Do you like the workout room?

Nicole: It is perfect. That is exactly what I needed. Different from my usual workout room, this is a glass room, really pretty. I can enjoy the view from outside while working out under a shade. I love it. Thank you.

Yongguk: It’s a really nice workout room. I think I would utilize it a lot, I love working out. So yeah... very nice.

[Back to scene]

Yongguk unlocked the door with the long key.

*Clack*

He pressed down the handle and gently swung the glass door open. Both of them were satisfied with their first mystery room.

‘There’s even pilate machines here. Daebak!’ Nicole walked around exploring the machines.

‘Oppa! Since you forced me to eat so much just now, you gotta work out with me for a time period! No excuse, okay?!’

‘Bring it on!!’

After exploring the workout room, they headed to the top floor, the next mystery room.

Nicole was holding the key, ready to insert into the keyhole.

‘Oppa! Are you nervous?’

‘Not really.’He shaked dissmisively. ‘Wae?’

‘Oppa~ You are supposed to create a tensed atmosphere to the audience. Act like one!’

‘Ara ara~’ He cleared his throat and paused for a moment. Nicole watched him closely.

‘Omo!!! We are going to open this door! I’m so nervous! Michingeso!!!’ He clenched both his hands onto his hair, exaggerated his expression.

‘Yah oppa! This is too much!’ caused Nicole to burst out laughing. ‘Stop fooling around!’

Yongguk earned a slap on the arm. After Nicole stabilizes her emotions, she turned to unlock the door.

‘Okay, here goes~’

*Clack*

It’s unlocked. She pushed the door open. -in slow mo-

Yongguk and Nicole were both anticipating what was in the room.  What room will it be? Will it be what Yongguk predicted, a baby room?

‘Surprise!!!’ shouted a gang of people in the room.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: I got shock. Seriously, I wasn’t expecting that at all. Once I opened the door -acted out-, everyone in there just came screaming at me ‘Surprise!!!’ and then they started throwing confetti on us. My mind went blank all of a sudden. That was…… chongmal, unforgettable. -laughed-

Yongguk: I’m seriously speechlees. I don’t know what to say. PD-nim is truly a troll. -smiled- I surrender to her.-place both his hands up in a freeze position and laughed-

[Back to scene]

‘A very big welcome to our new wedded couple! Wohooo!’

Confetti fell down the air landed on Yongguk and Nicole. Their faces were completely given away.

It is not a baby room as predicted by Yongguk and it is also not a study room that guessed by Nicole. It was just a plain room for the production team to place their equipment. The room was placed around with camera stands, computer screens which watch over every corner of the house.

The couple was being fooled after all.

*Mi Sun: Ahh… Another teased from the PD. The new PD is really something.

Hwi Sun: This is what we call entertainment. -laughed-*

Yongguk picked one confetti off Nicole’s hair.

‘This is for you.’ A staff passed a cake to Nicole. ‘Chukahae.’

‘Oh Kamsahamnida.’ Nicole lowered her head while taking over the cake.

‘Oppa. Gwenchana~ At least we got a cake?’

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: Of course, I would have expected PD’s trick. Like how she did for the previous mission, this wouldn’t be an exceptional. I’ll be aware for the next mission.

[Back to scene]

As everyone knows, celebrities wouldn’t intake food at such late hour. So, instead of having the cake themselves, Yongguk and Nicole offered it to the staffs.

Then, they went into their room to unpack their bags.

[9:15pm in Couple’s bedroom]

Nicole dragged her large bag to the edge of the bed so she could sit on while unpacking. She took off her electric devices, novels, books for cookery and even some Japanese language books.

In other hand, Yongguk was unpacking on the floor.

‘Oppa!’ Yongguk looked over to Nicole.

‘Tadah! Look! It’s Tigger number 2!!!’ She shakes the doll caused Tigger to wiggle.

She giggled and climbed over to grab on Yongguk’s Tigger. It was on the other side of the bed.

Compared to Nicole’s, Yongguk’s Tigger looked slightly faded.

Nicole played with the two Tiggers.

‘The reason you asked me to bring this here is because you have one too?’ Yongguk asked.

‘Ahah~’ Nicole nodded.

‘Oh wait! There are other family members too!’ Nicole quickly dropped the Tiggers and went to search for her bag.

‘Look! It’s Pooh!!!... and Eeyore too.’ Nicole took the other 2 Winnie The Pooh characters out and them on the bed.

‘And more!!!!’ She poured the whole bag upside down and more plushies came tumbling down.

‘Omo!’ Yongguk pressed his knees and stood up. He was amazed.

[Studio Interview]

Yongguk: Her toys are like 3 times more than mine. -amazed-

Nicole: I thought I should bring all of them over cuz I’ve been sleeping with them for so long, without them, I don’t think I could sleep well. -laughed- At first, I was worried that oppa wouldn’t like it since he is such a tough guy... but after visiting his dorm, I relaxed, even him likes plushies too.-laughed-

[Back to scene]

‘Wow! You have many.’ Yongguk walked and sit next to Nicole.

‘Yeap! This is from my mom on my 13 Birthday and this is from my grandma when I was 16.’ Nicole told the stories of each dolls, one by one to Yongguk and he listened patiently.

‘Oppa~ how did you get yours?’ Nicole asked him.

Nicole lied herself down in a comfortable position. Her dolls were surrounding her while Yongguk was leaning against the bed rack sitting on the floor.

‘This Tigger is my very best friend since I was very young. It was a gift from my parents when I was 9. When I was little, I don’t really talk much with other kids, I don’t like communicating at all except for my twin brother of course. Other than that, Tigger was the only friend I had.’ Yongguk continued his story.

Yongguk looked back at Nicole.

‘Oh?’ He turned and looked at the camera.

‘She’s asleep.’ Yongguk whispered. The camera panned to Nicole’s sleeping face.

Caption: The plushies does help Nicole to fell asleep.

‘Shall we call this end?’ Yongguk suggested.

The camera nodded.

Yongguk stood up and covered Nicole with the blanket.

*Mi Sun: So sweet~*

‘She must be really tired. Let’s not bother her.’ Yongguk gestured the cameraman to leave the room and he followed out too.

The lights were switched off.

~End of The Day~

[The following week]

Nicole was chosen to participate for a year-end special event, The Color of K-pop for S channel. Hyosung, Hyorin, Hyuna, Nana and Nicole were all voted to be in a same group named Dazzling Red. On this day, Nicole headed for a dance practice at Starship’s dancing room.

‘Annyeonghaseyo~’ Nicole greeted the rest of them members. Hyuna, Hyorin, Nana and Hyosung were all arrived there.

Soon, they started their practice. Nicole paid really close attention to the choreographer while he was teaching. Even when she did a slight mistake, she would practice again and again till it’s flawless.

During their break, all five sweaty girls gathered around the floor. Four of them questioned Nicole of her married life. They were so curious about it.

‘Nicole unnie, how’s your married life?’ Hyuna asked.

‘Ah~ It’s….’ Nicole looked really shy. It was probably her first time talking about her marriage.

‘C’mon! Tell us about it.’ Nicole’s best friend nudged Nicole with her elbow.

‘I really don’t know how to begin this. What do you guys wanna know? How about you ask?’

‘Just tell us everything or anything will do! We’re really curious.’ Hyorin y voice sounded.

‘Yeah, unnie! You better hurry up. The choreographer is gonna call us back for practice in any minute. Don’t waste time, unnie!’ Hyuna nagged.

‘Yeah Nicole! Bbali!’ Nana added.

‘Arasoo… Ermm… We just married… and and… we moved in a villa…. And…’

‘Detail detail! We already know about this.’ Hyorin was not satisfied with Nicole’s story.

‘Details?’

‘Yeah, talk about your husband? Do you like him, after or before? Is he your ideal type? Does he have any bad habits? Or anything make you dislike about him?’ Nana verified.

‘By the way, you know you can always complain to me about Yongguk. If he treats you badly, tell me! I’ll scold him for ya!!’ Hyosung said while laughing.

‘Omo! I nearly forgot you and oppa are from the same company! Nicole felt enegised.

‘You are actually my hyeongmu?? Hyeongbu?’ Nicole tilted her head.

‘It’s hyeongbu, Nicole.’ Nana corrected Nicole’s Korean.

‘Ah~~ Hyeongbu… Mianhe~’ Nicole stick her tongue out.

‘Seriously, Yongguk has nothing to complained about. He is really kind.’

‘Aww~ Nicole unnie, I bet you are afraid to say bad about him. Talk bad about husband is normal. So don’t worry.’ Hyuna said while taking a sip of her water.

‘How well do you know marriage life? How old are you, missy?’ Hyorin asked.

‘Wae? I heard a lot from my relatives...’ Hyuna slipped her words. She quickly closed shut.

‘By the way, did you guys have skinships already?’ Nana asked.

‘I don’t know if it’s consider a skinship…’

‘What you guys did?’

‘A shoulder massage? Piggyback? Are they skinships?’ Nicole asked while scratching her back of her ears.

‘Awww~ That’s sweet honey.’ Nana patted on Nicole’s shoulder.

‘But this is nothing.’

Nicole’s mind obviously went blur. She pouted her lips looking at the other members.

‘Yeah… Nicole unnie, this kind of interactions? It’s really normal. Even between friends can do it. Like I did to B2st oppas. It’s really nothing.’ Hyuna said with her experience.

‘Yeah~ Don’t tell me you didn’t do this with Key before?!’ Nana knew how close the both were.

‘But me and oppa just met….’ Nicole innocently answered.

‘Yeah~ and I think this is pretty good though. Especially when Nicole’s partner is Yongguk.’ Hyosung said. ‘This is definitely a good starting.’

‘I wonder when will they kiss!’ Hyuna squealed causing the rest of the girls too. Nicole face gone red.

‘Haha~ You have to wait for that longer. Seriously, Nicole you have to be more initiative. Yongguk isn’t someone that would make a move.. He’s a dummy in love! I tell you beforehand, don’t expect too much romance from him. I do mean it.’

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: The way Hyosung unnie said… it sounded kinda scary. A guy that doesn’t makes the first move? Really? But, oppa is ok so far? Right? –felt uneasy-

[Couple’s home]

Yongguk was using the PC on the top floor’s living area. He sneezed.

‘Someone must be talking bad about me.’

He type on the search area: - Kara Nicole Jung

And click. All types of forums lined up. Yongguk was probably trying to get to know more about Nicole.

He clicked into one of them.

‘Nicole Jung Yong Joo? What? That’s her Korean name?’ Yongguk chuckled.

‘Dragon ball?’ He stopped laughing very soon because he knew it is not nice to do so.

‘Her birthdate….’ Yongguk continue to scroll down.

Then he came by Nicole’s Lost music video. It was a hot item in Gomtv so it’s easily spotted.

He clicked in.

[Back to dance room]

‘Mworago?! A guy who has no romance and not initiative?! No matter how good he is, without this 2 significance, that is a NoNo!’ Hyuna pointed.

‘You really need to do something to make him be initiative in love.’ Hyorin stated her point of view while Nicole just sat quietly.

‘Why don’t try to make him jealous?! That works in many dramas?’ Hyuna suggested.

‘You seem pretty professional in this love game, don’t you?’ Hyorin teased Hyuna again. Hyuna made a face.

‘Make him jealous?’ Nicole wondered.

[Screen shots of Nicole playing 91liners song in the car replayed]

‘Ani… It won’t work. The last time when I tuned in to Shinee and other boygroup songs, he didn’t even bother yet he asked me to bring the boys over sometimes. He said he wants to meet them.’

‘Then, grand his wish!’ Nana snapped her finger and said.

‘Huh?’

‘Yongguk shi is a tough one but still, I don’t think he can stand physical interaction of you and the 91liners. Have a party, bring the guys over to your place! I don’t see why your husband won’t get jealous bout that.’

*Mi Sun: This couple’s story is getting interesting.

Jung Min (original MC, HwiSun replaced for the previous episode): Though I didn’t came the last two episode, but I heard this couple is quite a heat. After watching this episode, I can see why not?!*

‘Invite me too! I will assist you!’ Hyosung volunteered.

‘Wohoo~ It’s party time!’ Hyuna raised her both hands high.

‘Nicole, you can play, but not too over.’ Hyorin advised.

[Studio Interview]

Nicole: Oh my gosh. Is it really okay if we do this? I’m a bit worried. -silent- But, it seems kinda fun. -giggles- 

~End of Chapter 7~

hi there! readers, are you still there? sorry i din update this for 2 weeks?

mianhe~

i had so many ocassions lately.. + im sick now.. T^T

i went to stalk btob n then i went thailand n then my birthday bla bla.... so....

i finally updated! what do you think bout this chapter? plss comment!!! i wanna cry.... thres so little response...

huhuuhu...

anways, there are so many 91liners!! i cant bring them all in!! i cnt manage all of them! can u guys pick who to bring? Suggest!!!!!

plus, im starting to do covers on youtube. pls visit my acc here - http://www.youtube.com/user/Msbbcare

beware, i don sing very well.. but its okay tho~ hahha pls visit n leave a comment yo! listen to STOP IT FIRST!!! i tink thts the best cover.. LOL

~bbcare~