Chapter Four

Naughty Mouth

 

Giving ground


Donghae frowned as he tiredly yawned. He was beyond exhausted but still he had to take the bus to go home, and then do some homeworks for tomorrow. He quickly folded his working uniform in his locker and said good bye to Hankyung and Sungmin before he hurriedly exited the café. Kyuhyun was waiting for him outside, leaning against the wall near the front door. He was absent-mindedly staring at nowhere and didn't realized Donghae was out until the latter nudged him harshly.

 

"Let's go home, I'm so tired." He mumbled and didn't wait for the younger to head toward the bus stop. His glasses were bugging him, always slipping off his nose and his eyes were burning with tiredness. Kyuhyun followed him quietly, yawning as well without a word. Donghae was thankful the younger decided to wait for him, it was really depressing to go home at this hour alone.

 

"Can I crash at yours tonight?" Kyuhyun asked. "I'm too tired to go home right now."

 

"Lazy ." Donghae retorted with a smile. "Of course you can. Mom will be glad."

 

"She loves me." Kyuhyun acquiesced with a smug smile.

 

Donghae glared at him. "Whatever, dude." They silently went in the bus, not sharing a single conversation and only appreciating each other's company until they reached their stop. Donghae almost had to drag Kyuhyun out of the bus, the younger almost knocked out with sleepiness. "We still have homeworks, you know?"

 

"I won't do them, I'm too tired and I have to play at Starcraft."

 

"Of course, you still didn't get your shot of game today."

 

"Exactly."

 

Donghae rolled his eyes and entered his house with a warm smile for his parents. They brightly greeted Kyuhyun and immediately accepted him to sleep over tonight. While he was giving a call to his own parents, Donghae climbed up the stairs and went in his bedroom before he collapsed on the soft mattress. He was damn exhausted.

He recalled what happened today, at school and then at the café. It was disturbing to say the least.

He remembered the strange feeling he felt when he met Eunhyuk's eyes. It was only one little second, but it was enough to make him feel odd. Why? He wondered. If he had to be honest with himself, Donghae had to admit he kind of admired Eunhyuk in some ways. After all, Eunhyuk was handsome even for a guy. He was seductive and his bad boy attitude was almost charming. His sharp features and his gummy smile were attractive, and he wasn't scared to tell everything he had in mind. If only his dumb -like personality wasn't here to ruin everything.

His eyes are also kind of captivating, he thought as he lazily took off his clothes. If Eunhyuk wasn't so much of , Donghae thought maybe they could have been friends after all... But no, it was impossible, Eunhyuk despised him and the feeling was mutual.

Donghae disliked how Eunhyuk thought he was better than anyone else. He didn't like how he seemed to think everything was already acquired only because he had the looks.

That night, he slowly drifted to sleep with Eunhyuk's face still in his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae was in an incredibly bad mood this morning. He didn't sleep much last night, waking up at dawn to finally do his homeworks of the day. And now here he was, forced to spend another day at high school while what he truly wanted was to sleep, sleep and sleep. To add in his horrible start of the day, the first period he had was English. Or in other words, the I'm-going-to-have-a--ing-huge-headache-afterwards class. Eunhyuk was sitting one raw before him, not even taking notice of his co-worker. Sunah brightly made her appearance in the room, and told the students to immediately start working. And how am I supposed to do that with that douchebag?

Donghae grumbled inaudibly, glaring at the back of Kyuhyun's head who was actively giving a short lecture to Siwon so he would stop flirting and finally start working. He was about to take out his notes from his bag when Eunhyuk turned around and coldly stared at him. Donghae raised an eyebrow. What the hell do you want? He thought. He wanted to go through this day in peace, away from any bloody jerks.

 

"Are you coming or what?" Eunhyuk then hissed. "You're the one who wants me to work with you, aren't you?" Donghae first thought of glaring until the other would die, but then blinked two or three times. He didn't wait for the other to change his mind and hurriedly scooted to sit next to the redhead. Luck is with me today! He mentally exclaimed.

 

"H - Hi..." He muttered. Eunhyuk snorted but didn't say anything else. Or not. Luck is anywhere to be seen if he's there.

 

Eunhyuk was also tired after a long night with Hyunah. Just after his unexpected call to the girl, she hadn't even hesitated and had hurried Eunhyuk to come over. No need to say what they did the whole night, almost without rest. I guess that's why I'm still stuck with her... He thought. Their 'quality times' had allowed him to release the anger he had felt yesterday night because of his encounter with his mother. He wondered if it was normal to be in such bad relationships with the woman who gave you birth? Weren't you supposed to create the deepest bond possible with that same person?

 

"Can - Can I explain you w - what I came up with for the r - report?" Donghae stammered nervously, staring at his hands.

 

"Whatever." He grunted.

 

Donghae wanted to stab someone right now to release his awful mood. The way Eunhyuk was fated to treat him today only made him grew angrier and angrier. He didn't know and he didn't even want to know, but just the fact to be stuck in high school made him sick. Exhaustion apparently got the better of him and his tolerance was currently very low compared to usual (which wasn't that high anyway).

Donghae frowned though. Eunhyuk's usual deep and contemptuous voice was today more slow and it sounded tired. He shrugged nonetheless and took a deep breath discreetly. His back was aching horribly and his eyes were burning with tiredness.

He met Sunah's eyes who mouthed Fighting! quietly. He glared at her but grinned slightly.

 

"Okay, um... - I thought maybe we could do something about art?" He proposed sounding nervous. Eunhyuk didn't comment so he continued, trying to act as if the other's cold stare wasn't on him. "I - I mean, the report has to be on English and Economics, and just those two subjects can easily be... Umm -"

 

"Boring." Eunhyuk concluded.

 

"Uh - Yes, I guess that's the word." He mumbled, surprised he even talked. "So I thought about, you know after the World War II, there were so many economics troubles in America and Europe and everything, but still artists managed to make it into an expansion of the publicity along with the economic growth. I - I thought it could be interesting... We could talk about how it evolved through the years, or something."

 

"We'd better turn in into a comparison." Eunhyuk commented then. Donghae turned around to listen to him curiously. Eunhyuk ignored the other and watched how Siwon and Kyuhyun were working together as he continued to talk. "It would become too boring if you just talked about the past. It'd be better if you compare the past - after the World War II - and now in the present. It gives more impact to the subject and the problematic will have more meaning."

 

Donghae stared at him blankly. Did he just talk? And was it really him who said this interesting proposition? I must be dreaming. Eunhyuk turned around and finally faced the shorter.

 

"What?" He spat.

 

"You - You have a brain." Donghae spluttered, eyes wide. "I mean - You actually used it." Donghae was too shocked to even let his 'Naughty Mouth' (What the , Leeteuk hyung?!) take control of him.

 

Eunhyuk glared at him forcefully before he adverted his attention to the front of the class. "I'm tired so I won't kill you right now." As if it was possible. Donghae almost snorted darkly. "So what about that?" Eunhyuk continued.

 

"It's... Not bad." Donghae reluctantly admitted. "B - But I think we'll have to develop our thought about it." If you could have helped me with that, couldn't you do it sooner, dickhead?!

 

Eunhyuk nodded shortly. Somehow, he wasn't in the mood to act as usual with Donghae, you know bullying and all. What happened the day before in the café had struck him and he wanted to know more of Donghae, and acting a little more... Friendly? - was actually more easy for that. And I'm ing exhausted.

Himself he didn't understand what he had in mind when this morning he woke up wondering What the hell is wrong with Lee Donghae? instead of Fourth round's on, Hyunah!

On the other hand, the predictable headache Donghae had anticipated was slowly appearing. He whimpered quietly and rubbed his temples hurtfully, not understanding a little bit the drastic change of behavior of Eunhyuk. He was still cold and a real pain in the for the world, but he actually tried to involve himself in the year project a little bit - a really tiny bit. Donghae felt as if an Angel sent by God just gave him a miracle. He absolutely needed this nice (?) Eunhyuk to stay the same until the end of the period. You're not going anywhere, weird impostor.

He took this opportunity to squeeze out of Eunhyuk some helpful ideas, and the slight respect he once had for the other was making sense now. Eunhyuk was undeniably smart too, he just didn't try to make any efforts. It was kind of depressing for Donghae when he saw so many other people struggling with their studies. You ungrateful bastard.

 

"I think we should meet up today." Donghae proposed. "F - For the project I mean..."

 

"I'm not going to the library today." Eunhyuk immediately cut him with a glare. "No way, it's too quiet in here and it's already annoying enough to be stuck with you outside of school." you, I'm not in the mood.

 

"F - Fine, I -" Donghae stammered when the only thing he wanted to do was to bang Eunhyuk's head against every hard surfaces of the classroom. "W - What about my house, then?"

 

"Your house?" The other raised an eyebrow before an evil smirk crept on his lips. "You sure do things fast, nerd." Did his parents hit his head too much when he was little?

 

"What?! No, hell no! This is - Eww, what the hell, Eunhyuk-ssi, eww!"

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" The redhead narrowed his eyes dangerously. The sudden disgusted outburst of the brunette was slightly pissing him off. He was hot ; even if it was a joke from his part, the other didn't have to look that outraged.

 

"I don't mean you're u - ugly or anything" Yes you are, . "But you're just - I mean - Ewww." Donghae said finally, a furious blush on his face as his headache increased. "Eunhyuk-ssi, are you drunk?!"

 

Eunhyuk stared at him dumbfounded before he burst out laughing. Donghae startled a little and glared at the redhead with all his might. "You're actually kind of funny, Clumsy Donghae." Eunhyuk said. "Don't worry, I'm not attracted to any of your kind, thank-you-very-much." He snorted before he got up. "We'll go to your house or whatever. Don't make me wait or you'll have to sort it out by yourself."

 

He shot a last contemptuous glance at Donghae and then exited the room as the bell suddenly rang. Donghae was staring blankly at the empty place where Eunhyuk had been standing two seconds ago. Kyuhyun approached him whistling and then waved his hand in front of his best friend's eyes.

 

"Hello? Earth to Donghae?"

 

Donghae snapped out of his daydreaming and abruptly grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulders. The other let out a small squeal of surprise. "Kyuhyun-ah."

 

"Y - Yes?"

 

"If I ever go to jail, promise you'll visit me." Donghae gritted through his teeth. "I might end up a murderer by the end of the day."


 


 


 

Donghae stabbed his dish furiously, ignoring Kyuhyun's stare on him. I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill him...

It was already lunch time and the two friends were at the cafeteria, Kyuhyun happily eating while playing on his phone whereas Donghae was trying to kill his fried rice. His hair were more disheveled than usual and his clothes were horribly hanging all over the place.

 

"You look crazy." Kyuhyun stated. "And if I didn't know you, I'd thought you're a burglar."

 

Donghae glared at him from behind his glasses. "Shut the up, Kyuhyun. I'm trying to learn the secrets of murdering."

 

"With Kimchi fried rice?" Kyuhyun barked a laugh. "Your glasses are so ugly." He bluntly added afterwards.

 

"But useful." Donghae hissed.

 

"Lenses exist, you know?"

 

"Whatever, Kyuhyun, leave me alone. Look, I want to burry someone deep down in earth right now, if you don't want to be that certain someone, go off."

 

The younger shrugged and then engulfed his last spoonful of food before he wiped his mouth. Before he could say another word, a senior collapsed on the chair next to him, a scowl on his face.

 

"I'm so ing tired, guys." Kim Heechul whined. "I want to go home or go check Hankyung out at the café. And Donghae you look a little more horrible every day."

 

"Thank you hyung." Donghae sarcastically said. "I can say the same about you."

 

Heechul smirked and wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulders. "You're so cute, Donghae. Trying to act naughty when truth is you're like a little lost puppy under the rain waiting to find a new owner. I heard you're stuck with Lee Hyukjae for a project or something? You're so lucky."

 

"I don't see why I am lucky in any ways! This dude is just good to be the town's dustman! And isn't his name Eunhyuk?"

 

"Nope, it's Hyukjae, I'm affirmative." Heechul said mysteriously and Donghae rolled his eyes. "Come on, you have to admit he's super hot. I'd like to his perfect abs someday."

 

"Oh please, hyung! That's gross! And looks don't mean everything."

 

"Sure, you can say that when you don't even try to look normal. Sometimes I even wonder if you're really human."

 

"I asked myself that too." Kyuhyun snorted. Donghae threw a piece of bread that landed right in his face.

 

Heechul laughed loudly before he slapped Donghae's back who almost smashed his head in his plate. "What about we go shopping this afternoon, my little ugly duckling, so you can finally transform into a beautiful swan." He exclaimed dramatically. "And a haircut or two might be helpful too."

 

"Thank you, but no thank you, hyung." Donghae sighed exasperated. "I'm perfectly fine like the way I am and -"

 

"People will avoid you one day because they'll think you stink." Heechul protested. "When actually -" He leaned down to sniff Donghae's scent. "- you're not so bad."

 

"I have to work with Eunhyuk at my house tonight anyway, hyung."

 

"Oooh, really? Already to the step of the nitty-gritty?!"

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Look, my favorite dongsaeng." Heechul hyung turned serious all of a sudden. "Remember three weeks ago when you guys went to my house and ended up drunk, smoking weeds and all that crap? And then threw up your guts in my bathroom?"

 

"So what?" Donghae narrowed his eyes at his hyung.

 

"Remember your mother called to ask if everything was cool?" Heechul hyung continued innocently.

 

"Go to the point, Heechul." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

The older spun around and smacked Kyuhyun's head with a glare. "It's hyung for you, you geek." He growled. "Anyways, I told your mother you were fine, sleeping like a baby in my room whilst truth was you weren't at all."

 

"Conclusion...?" Donghae gulped, already anticipating what the manipulating eccentric senior would say.

 

Heechul smirked widely and folded his arms on his chest. "Go to the mall with me tomorrow. I don't take no for an answer."


 


 


 

Donghae stomped out of the classroom furiously as the laughing Kyuhyun followed him. "Stop laughing." He hissed. "You guys cheated!"

 

"We didn't cheat, Donghae, you're just really easily manipulated." Kyuhyun laughed his off.

 

"Stop following me!"

 

"I'm not following you, I'm going out of the school like you, moron. And stop being a bad loser."

 

"Then go walk at the other side of the hall, I don't want to see you right now!"

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "You're such a child." And then he continued to bug Donghae by poking him, teasing him and laughing because I ing have to go to the ing mall with ing Heechul hyung tomorrow! He was so furious ; he didn't have time to go wander around the small just to please his sick hyung, he needed to work at the café. But I guess Heechul hyung will be more than happy to go explain the situation to Hankyung hyung. He sighed with anger. I bet he s rainbows.

After this sweet little thought, he tried his best to ignore his oh so useless best friend and not build him in the nearest wall. After five good minutes when he bore with an annoying Kyuhyun, they almost reached the high school gates.

What problem everyone had with the way he looked?! Fine, he wasn't great looking and everything, but still - they needed to leave him alone! Anger was boiling in his veins.

 

"Hey!" Someone called him.

 

"What?!" He snapped at the stranger, glaring menacingly.

 

He wanted to throw a tantrum at Kyuhyun but then he realized it wasn't his best friend in front of him. He blinked once before he recognized the outrageous red of the boy's hair. Where the hell is Kyuhyun, and why the is that dude standing in front of me?!

 

"What's your problem?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. You.

 

"I don't have any problems." Donghae grunted darkly. "W - What do you want?"


"Wasn't it you who wanted to go to your house? I can leave if you want." He snorted, slightly surprised by the bad mood Donghae was currently in.


Donghae tergiversated between agreeing and sending the other off, but reason got better of him and he sighed darkly. He shot a look at Eunhyuk who raised an eyebrow. "I hate you so much..." He mumbled, before he talked louder so the other could hear. "Fine, let's go."

 

"Where do you live?"

 

"Fifteen minutes from here, follow me."

 

"Wait, you're saying I have to walk for fifteen minutes to go somewhere I don't even want to be?"

 

"T - Then what's your idea?"

 

"Isn't there a bus?"

 

"For fifteen minutes?" Donghae snorted and began to walk without waiting for the other. "You've got to be kidding me."

 

Eunhyuk glared at the retreating back of the shorter and ruffled his hair in exasperation before he moved his legs to reached the other. But actually, he found it funny to see Donghae pissed off like that, grumbling under his breath while he only looked intimidated when he had to confront him. Eunhyuk smirked a little, maybe he could actually have some fun today, if not having to bear a fifteen minutes walk to the other's house and waste two hours or so of his life for a stupid year project.

 

For Donghae, it was nothing but an awkward walk.

He was constantly cursing under his breath at his best friend who seemed like he abandoned him at the worst moment of his life. Today really wasn't his day. He was furious, frustrated and sleepy. And still, he had to bear with Eunhyuk for two more hours. He didn't dare looking at Eunhyuk who was walking silently next to him, his hands nonchalantly shoved in his pockets, scared he might do the irreparable.

 

Fifteen minutes later, around five o'clock and half, Donghae was relieved to reach his house and to finally be able to open the door. He silently gestured to Eunhyuk to take off his vest and his shoes before he headed toward the kitchen without any words.

The house was smaller than his own, Eunhyuk thought, but it was nice and a warm feeling was emanating from every room here. He took the time to look around him, noticing some family pictures and childish drawings. They seemed happy. It was cozy, and Eunhyuk found himself liking it here.

 

"Hey." He turned around and saw Donghae at the kitchen's door frame, frowning suspiciously. "What are you doing?"

 

"Isn't it obvious?" Eunhyuk shrugged. "Looking for valuable items." He smirked when Donghae widened his eyes and then tried to glare at him. "That vase is cool." He continued.

 

"That vase is fake." Donghae rolled his eyes and Eunhyuk almost heard him add a moron. He was tempted to spat something mean at the other but didn't get the chance when a middle-aged woman appeared behind Donghae.

 

She was pretty, with long brown hair and big eyes. Donghae looked so much like her it actually struck Eunhyuk. He had guessed she was his mother, of course, but the look in her eyes were exactly the same as what he saw in Donghae's.

Eunhyuk shuffled uncomfortably on his own feet, he didn't like to be scrutinized and that's exactly what the woman was doing.

Donghae turned around, surprised to see her mother near him so quickly just after he told her he invited someone to do some homeworks. Then he frowned because his mother was looking way too intensely at the other for his own liking.

 

"Is this a new friend, Donghae?" His mother asked kindly, smiling to Eunhyuk.

 

"No." Donghae's reply was clear. "He isn't at all."

 

"Then -"

 

"He's just a co-worker for some s to do at school, Mom, ok?"

 

"Son, be nice would you? This is mean towards your friend."

 

"He is not my friend!" Donghae repeated. "We're going upstairs now."

 

He saw Eunhyuk and his Mom frown at the same time but he couldn't care less. She didn't say anything else though and declared she was going out to do some grocery shopping, after she warmly greeted Eunhyuk who awkwardly smiled back. Donghae rolled his eyes when she shut the door behind her and went back in the kitchen.

 

"Your mother's nice." He said absent-mindedly. "I like her."

 

Then go marry her. Donghae grumbled inwardly. But I bet Dad won't be that happy. He was ready to snap at whatever would annoy him and Eunhyuk really was on top list of the things that made him want to throw a fit.

Eunhyuk snarled and entered in the room as if he owned it and looked around. "Hey, gimme something to eat. I'm starving." He demanded with a bored tone. "Like a sandwich or something. And give me a juice too." Get it yourself.

 

Donghae sighed unhappily and opened the fridge nonetheless. He threw a can of orange juice to the redhead and then grabbed a pack of cookies, before he wordlessly exited the room and climbed up the stairs. He heard Eunhyuk's lazy steps in the staircase, following him closely and probably analyzing his surroundings at the same time. Donghae wasn't satisfied with the turning of events. He didn't want to invite a potentially dangerous delinquent - though he wasn't properly speaking a delinquent - in his house for no explicitly really important reasons. A stupid English project wasn't supposed to justify the sudden visit of the man he couldn't even speak a word to into his peaceful home.

But sure here he was, grumbling inaudibly as he opened his bedroom's door and gestured the other to go in with a small frown.

Eunhyuk went in quietly, more because he was scrutinizing the room than because he was awkward or anything. He had to admit he wasn't expecting this neat room that almost looked like his own. Famous boys and girls band were stuck on the wall, the floor was kind of messy with clothes and when he had supposed he was going to discover plenty of computer games or book about advanced physics he would never even try to understand, he only found out that nothing of his prejudice were well-founded. Donghae hurriedly scooted in and hid some of his things under his bed and quickly made place on his desk, before he threw a look at Eunhyuk and heavily sat down on his bed.

Eunhyuk stayed up, staring at what seemed like an old picture of Donghae and Kyuhyun together. Donghae was grinning to the camera, an arm wrapped around his best friend. Eunhyuk frowned slightly upon seeing how close they seemed to be with each others. Then, another picture attracted his attention. It was still Donghae but this time a handsome man the other didn't know was standing by his side, smiling as well as the shorter.

 

"Who's that?" Eunhyuk asked pointing to the carefully framed picture. "Your boyfriend?"

 

Donghae's head snapped up and looked at the picture of him and his older brother before he threw a disgusted look at Eunhyuk. "Eunhyuk-ssi, this is my brother."

 

"Really? Well, I should have guessed someone of this tramp wouldn't waste time with you." He snarled, watching Donghae's reactions. The other's body stiffened lightly, looking down at his lap with some kind of anger, but didn't reply. "He does look like you though." He continued. "In a better way I should add."

 

Donghae remained quiet, staring every where else than at the ing bloody in front of him who was wandering around the room as if it was his own. ing holy .

Eunhyuk was only spatting insults at him, mean and cruel, smiling throughout the whole thing as if he was actually having fun. He wanted so bad to give him a short lecture about how deep he would like to shove his bedside lamp into his and watch him squirm with pain, but first it was kind of creepy (really creepy), and second it wasn't like he was technically capable of any of this. Unfortunately.

 

"You agree with me?" Eunhyuk spoke again, smirking all the time. "Not gonna say anything back?"

 

"I - I think we should work..." Donghae mumbled and clenched his fists a few times before he got up and harshly opened his English folder and took out his notes.

 

Eunhyuk was pissed-off. Why was Donghae so passive? Why didn't he try to kill him, he obviously was being worse than an right now and still no response whatsoever. He grumbled unhappily and thoroughly watched Donghae's behavior around him.

Donghae was trembling lightly, jaw and fists clenched together and he tried to breathe deeply as if to calm himself. Actually, he noticed then, his rude comments did have an incidence on the shorter brunette. Eunhyuk smirked, that's what he wanted to witness. The real Donghae.

Because after two random meetings with the other, Eunhyuk was more than sure that the discreet and shy attitude of Donghae at high school wasn't his real. He almost wanted to say maybe he was bipolar, but he wasn't sure. His curiosity had finally found something worth paying attention to anything else than his own little world, and it some kind of way it was refreshing. He wouldn't admit that, of course, why Lee Eunhyuk would even deign give a glance to someone else if it didn't benefit him? He wanted to believe he did that just because he enjoyed messing up with Donghae.

And trustfully, faster he'd figure out what is wrong, faster he will let go of his newly found obsession for Lee Donghae.

The latter sat down on his chair at the desk and Eunhyuk leaned his hip against the side of it, looking down at what Donghae was doing silently.

 

"No chair for your guest?" He said eventually. "How rude of you."

 

Donghae looked up at him, and then pointed a corner of the room where a folded chair was leaning against the wall. He raised an eyebrow at his co-worker, as if to say I'm supposed to take it myself? Sighing heavily, Donghae raised up from his chair with a dark frown and almost shoved the chair into Eunhyuk's hands who grimaced a little as the hard wooden chair hit him.

 

"So what do we do now? I'm tired, I want to go home."

 

"I made some research, for the project." Donghae said. He was trying hard to stay as calm as possible, feeling like he had to kill somebody. I believe I hid a fork to eat snacks at night, and I've always wanted to know how to take one's life with it. But he stayed strong, willingly explaining what he found on the web for the sake of the project, even though he just wanted to give up.

 

"And that's all you found? Thought geeks could do better than that." Eunhyuk snorted and leaned back in his chair arrogantly. "And what's with your writing, seriously. It's ugly, even my little cousin write better than you." No response. "Do you even know what social life means? I mean, other than Kyuhyun, you're always alone. Don't know what 'making friends' means too?"

 

Donghae glanced at him, a furious glint in his eyes, but quickly adverted his attention back on his notes.

 

"I think I was right though." Eunhyuk didn't stop even one minute. "The fact you're a I mean. Not maybe with your brother because then, seriously you're a freak, but I believe that your u -"

 

"W - Why are you like that?" Donghae asked as he closed his eyes.

 

"To annoy you." Eunhyuk said with a shrug. "And I'm glad it's working."

 

Donghae couldn't contain it anymore. All the frustration and anger he had build up and hid in his heart for the past few days, in addition of his horrible mood today, just needed to be release. He spun around on his chair, startling Eunhyuk who was laughing to himself.

Donghae's eyes were showing fury and hatred. Eunhyuk gulped discreetly, he wasn't used to see those emotions on Donghae's face, and surely not from that close.

 

"Fine, if you want me to be annoyed, job's done. And it's an understatement. Now if you -"

 

"Why do I feel like you're always hiding you emotions?!" Eunhyuk shouted out, pissed-off as well. "You seem so fragile and scrawny and then sometimes you appear with so much strength in your eyes and I can't figure you out!"

 

Donghae stared at Eunhyuk with narrowed eyes. How did he manage to understand his mind so far? But if he wanted confrontation, then fine, he's going to have it. his hands and taking a deep breath, Donghae opened his mouth for the first time since way too long, and it felt good, even though he knew he was going to regret it as soon as his words would leave his mouth.

 

"Why? Why?! Because I ing hate you!" He growled. "I ing hate your smart brain, and I ing hate the fact you're just a selfish bastard who only thinks about his own good! And really, dude, if you want to someone, go look for a but stop playing with others' feelings! I hate your striking gum, it makes me want to punch you in the guts, I hate your ing hair that looks like a cougar's red lip gloss! And hell, it infuriates me that every time I want to stab you, you always think I want to cry or whine, or whatever. I hate you, I hate you, I ing hate you!"

 

Donghae was left panting, his face red from anger and embarrassment, while Eunhyuk only stared at him, eyes slightly wide.

And then, he just burst out laughing.


Hi ^^

This chapter wasn't fully proof-read, but I hope it's ok. I feel like this one is kind of lame, and actually, I'm confronting major problems with this story. Hopefully, I won't stop it but this will probably be shorter than what I originally intended to.

 

Thank you for subcribing, commenting and reading ~