Chapter Eleven

Naughty Mouth

 

First Day


Slowly, Eunhyuk straightened up in his seat, gulping down the desire to steal Donghae's lips again and again, mostly because he would look too desperate if he did so. A quick glance around them confirmed his worries ; all the customers were staring at them, giggling and whispering among themselves while stealing at them curious and amused glances. Behind the counter bar, their friends were also gaping at the two boys in surprise ; Siwon was staring at them with wide eyes, Sungmin was squealing excitedly and Kyuhyun was obviously trying to contain his laughter. Hyukjae felt his face burning up with embarrassment as he lowered his gaze. He still felt as if he was floating in daze, Donghae's sweet taste remaining on his lips and his scent seemed to linger around him. He haven't felt this good since a very long time and he wasn't going to complain. He was still confused and scared without any doubts, but it seemed like this subjugating kiss was the best thing he had done for the last days.

Then, as an ecstatic feeling rushed through his whole body, it came to him that maybe Donghae didn't like the kiss as much as he had. He never does anything like everybody, after all, he thought darkly. But I'm a good kisser, so there weren't any legit reasons for Donghae to dislike what had just happened between the two of them. Moreover, didn't the brunette just say that he didn't regret their very first kiss although it had been highly influenced by alcohol? Gathering some courage, he dared to look up at Donghae. He was surprised to find the latter staring at him intensely with glittering eyes. His lips were swollen red because of their hungry kiss and he looked incredibly y. Using all his self-control to not claim those glistening lips right here and right then, Hyukjae didn't get what Donghae mumbled to him, only registering the way his mouth moved whenever he talked. Suddenly, the brunette jumped on his feet, grabbed his hand and dragged him forcefully throughout the café before he locked the two of them in the empty backroom.

A cringing noise resounded in the room when Donghae slammed Hyukjae against a shelf and saucepans fell loudly on the floor. As the redhead felt his back collide painfully against the metal, Donghae's sweet mouth crashed against his own. Immediately reaching for the younger's waist, Hyukjae let out a deep growl as the brunette slid his tongue between his parted lips. His pink muscle roamed aggressively within Hyukjae's hot mouth and teased the latter's, both of them twirling and entwining together, dancing sensually one against another. Donghae tilted his head to the side and pulled on the redhead's hair to kiss him harder. A low groan erupted out of his throat and Hyukjae moaned at the sound, pulling his body impossibly closer to his own. His head was spinning too fast, high with pleasure as lust rushed through his veins. Their body were on fire, their hands touching everything they could. They knew nothing, felt nothing but each other's lips and body against their own. The pain in Hyukjae's back was still there but he couldn't care less as Donghae let out his first moan and their breathing were becoming more and more short. With a last nibble on his lower lip and a small whimper, Donghae reluctantly broke the kiss when they began to lack oxygen too much. They were both panting hard, their forehead pressed together. Hyukjae opened his eyes, gazing at Donghae whose face was crimson red and his lips were still slightly parted. He leaned forward and he pecked the object of his desire once, then twice, before they shared a short and sweet kiss once again. 

"That was..." Donghae began.

 

"Yeah." Hyukjae finished hoarsely.

 

Donghae threw him a hesitant glance. "We probably should go back, Kyuhyun is already going to tease us for the next decades."

 

"So now we're an 'us'?" Hyukjae asked playfully.

 

"I thought we had made it clear when you jumped on me back then in the middle of the café."

 

"I didn't 'jump on you'!"

 

"Hell yeah you did!"

Before Hyukjae could talk back, Donghae had already opened the door of the backroom. The latter then found his best friend standing in front of him with his hands on his hips, a meaningful smirk plastered on his lips as he wiggled his eyebrows. He almost let out a desperate groan when he distinguished quite clearly the evil glint that was shining into Kyuhyun's eyes.

"So did you guys have fun? Judging by the way you guys look, I bet you did!"

 

"Cho Kyuhyun," Sungmin scolded with a roll of the eyes. "Leave them alone!"

 

"Right, Cho Kyuhyun," Donghae humphed darkly. "Leave us alone."

Kyuhyun didn't say anything else but heavily wrapped an arm around Donghae's shoulders. They both went back to the main room and joined the rest of the guys, while the youngest continued to bug the brunette. Hyukjae quietly followed them out of the backroom, and avoiding everybody's eyes, he sat down on a stool at the counter bar. Siwon chuckled at him and patted his back encouragingly. Hyukjae made a face but let out a slight grin at the end.

The café had emptied quickly after the huge commotion Donghae and Hyukjae had made in the middle of the place. As soon as they had both disappeared in the backroom, loud shouts and cheers had erupted out from all over the place, and Kyuhyun had finally let out his uncontrollable laughter. Now, nobody was left anymore except a small group of teenagers who had chuckled a little at first when the redhead and the brunette had came back but had forgot them quickly.

 

"I'm glad you guys are finally ok." Hankyung smiled while nodding his head approvingly. He cleaned up with a rag the shining surface of the counter but suddenly stopped as he lifted his head, a worried expression on his face. "But you didn't do anything -... I mean, i - it's safe, right?"

 

Sungmin burst out laughing and playfully pushed Hankyung. Donghae rolled his eyes as Hyukjae glared at the owner of the café.

"No, we didn't, hyung." Donghae clarified. "It's perfectly safe."

 

"Can we please not talk about that?" Hyukjae mumbled. "It's already embarrassing enough without you guys messing with this."

 

"Poor Eunhyuk is embarrassed." Kyuhyun sniggered.

Donghae rolled his eyes in exasperation once again before he picked up a tray and went to clean up the last tables before the closing. He still could feel an overwhelming feeling in the pit of his stomach and he had to do his best not to smile continuously. He quickly glanced behind him and looked at Hyukjae's back. It was sort of surprising to know they were something starting from now on - even though he was the one who initiated their rather heated second kiss. He wasn't going to complain though ; Hyukjae was undeniably handsome and he was a damn great kisser. A smirk spreading on his lips, he quickly rubbed the table and bowed at the last customers leaving before he went back to the group of friends. He didn't utter a word, only washing the last dirty dishes and quietly listening to the conversations his friends were having. Hyukjae had wordlessly walked to the other side of the bar, serving himself a glass of water and his arm brushed against Donghae's side. The latter looked up and met Hyukjae's eyes who smirked at him. Glancing at the other guys who weren't paying attention at them, the redhead bent down and softly kissed Donghae's cheek. The brunette grinned before he pushed him away when Kyuhyun looked at them.

Donghae was happy - incredibly happy, even. And it was even sort of frightening, but it had almost been an usual feeling to have since he had met Hyukjae. He simply didn't expect to have a kiss making him so dizzy.

"By the way," Siwon piped up as he swallowed a peanut. "Hyukjae, Donghae, does your English project go on well? Kyuhyun and I still have to write the second part of it. I was wondering if we weren't too late compared to the others."

 

Donghae then widened his eyes as he spun around to stare at the redhead. The ing crap, forget about being happy! All the events that had happened between the two of them lately had completely made them forget about the important English project they had to return in les than three weeks.

"You ing forgot!" He exclaimed as he threw his hands in the hair.

 

"What?" Hyukjae said surprised as he lifted an eyebrow. "Forgot what?"

 

The brunette slapped him with a dirty rag, eliciting an unhappy growl from the other, while Kyuhyun snickered. "You ing made me forget about the project! It's in less than a month and we still didn't write anything!"

 

Hyukjae stared at the shorter, wondering if the latter was really throwing a fit just because of such an unimportant matter compared to their pcurrent personal issues. But when Donghae threw him a contemptuous and upset glare, he let out a resigned sigh.

And here it goes again... Hyukjae rolled his eyes as Donghae continued to whine about the English project. Boyfriend or not boyfriend, Donghae would always be Donghae. He decided to ignore each hisses and curses the brunette made toward him since he knew the latter wasn't really thinking it (at least he hoped so).

Hankyung had let the two argue a little more, before he inquired Sungmin and Donghae to help him properly close the shop, and half a hour later, they were all going out of the café. Hankyung quickly turned the lights off before he joined the group of boys outside, waved at them and hurriedly went home because he had to take care of his sick sister. Siwon left shortly after, not missing to brightly wave at Kyuhyun who merely ignored him just for the fun of it, and he was currently waiting for his best friend to finally bid his good bye to the redhead.

Donghae vaguely heard Kyuhyun's inquiry to hurry up, but he couldn't care less as he was busy talking with Hyukjae.

 

"Are you going home now?" He asked. "Are things better with your parents?"

 

"Nope, but I'm still going home," Hyukjae replied as he ruffled his red hair. "I have to take care of some things, and -... I don't think we should - I mean..."

 

"What?" Donghae cocked an eyebrow.

 

"Well, we just -... It's -..."

 

"Don't tell me you're scared to go crash over my house because we're sleeping in the same bed and we're together now?" The younger deadpanned.

 

"You aren't as much as a prude I thought you were," Hyukjae commented with narrowed eyes. "Anyways, I can't tonight. But see you tomorrow, ok?"

 

Donghae nodded thoughtfully and shoved his hands in his coat as a shiver went down his spine because of the cold wind. "Bye, moron. See you tomorrow at school." He said softly. With a last soft kiss on the lips, Donghae waved at the redhead and ran to walk together with Kyuhyun.

His heart thumping hard in his chest, Hyukjae let out a sigh as he turned around reluctantly and walked home. He felt happy but the tough part of his brain told him he was acting too sappy compared to usual. Crunching up his nose in disgust, he ruffled his hair again this time with frustration. He wasn't used to act all cute and lovely with people. He was the kind to talk straigth-forwardly even though people might interpret it as being rude - and he probably was rude most of the time, but people didn't need to know this aspect of him. Oddly, it felt as if Donghae was the one with more experience than himself in all this mess. He looked up at the sky when the first snowflakes of the night fell on his face. He stayed still in the middle of the street, just staring at the snow falling down around him. He was still confused and scared but for the first time, those feeling were almost thrilling. He was almost excited to know what would happen tomorrow and the day after and everyday he would spend with Donghae. I honestly sound like a sappy girl... And we only began something today.

When he eventually reached his house, lights were shining from the living-room window. Letting another resigned and slightly pissed-off sigh, he went in quietly, shaking off of his shoulders the melting snow. He was trying to stay as silent as he could, but abruptly the lights of the entrance lit up and his mother appeared with her arms crossed on her chest. Holding himself back from rolling his eyes because he clearly did so too much today, he stayed silent, looking back at her and waiting for her to start talking. Then, his father joined them and shot a look at his son. Mr. Lee shook his head in disbelief and disappeared in the kitchen without further words as if he was used to all this too much ; as if it was always Hyukjae's fault.

Hyukjae took a deep breath and walked past her mother, ignoring her angry calls and went up to his bedroom. He was about to lock the room when his mother stormed in furiously. Her face was red with anger, but it seemed almost ridiculous from her short height.

 

"Lee Hyukjae," She hissed. "Your high school called saying you missed two days. Can you explain this? Do you think your father and I have time to bother about those kind of useless things? And the mirror in your bathroom? Do you know how much this cost?!" And my ing hand? You didn't notice that? He wanted to yell, but stayed wordless instead. "Answer me, Hyukjae!"

 

"Look, Mother. I'm tired. Can you please get out of my room?"

 

A loud noise resonated when his mother's hand slapped his face painfully, so hard tears swelled up at the corners of his eyes. "Don't you dare talking to me on this tone, Lee Hyukjae. I'm so ashamed to be your mother right now. Do you know how much us parents have sacrificed for you? For your future? And this is how you show your gratitude? By being insolent, rude, skipping high school and making a fool out of yourself by jumping off some stupid roof? And you're not even -..."

 

"Get out."

 

Mrs. Lee blinked her eyes incrediously. "Excuse me?"

 

"I said," He gritted through his teeth with a furious glitter in his eyes. "Get out!"

Without waiting for her reaction, he literally pushed her out of the room, slamming the door shut in her face loudly. An angry growl escaped his lips as he threw his coat on the floor carelessly and stomped to his bed. He let himself fall down on the mattress, closing his eyes as he tried to calm himself down. It seemed like every time he was having a good day, his parents had to ruin everything. His previous light-hearted feelings had faded to the back of his mind, replaced by annoyance and anger. Rolling on his side, he undressed and  crawled under the blanket before his phone buzzed on the floor. Sighing with exasperation, he reached to grab it and opened the text message.

A wide grin spread on his face then ;

 

13.01.18 23:37 ; FROM : Stupid-nerd-with-ugly-glasses-Donghae

Good night moron :)

 

 

 

For the first time since days, Eunhyuk finally managed to fall asleep without any inconvenient boners or weird - and wet - dreams waking him up in the middle of the night. It felt incredibly good and soon he was already snoring lightly in his bed, snuggled up in the warmth of his duvet. He only had peaceful dreams that he would forget as soon as he would wake up, letting his mind play on his own.

When he did wake up hours later, it was because of his phone alarm shouting what sounded like offending profanities to his ears. He only let out incohenrent grumbles and somehow shoved his phone under the mattress, successfully muffling the ringtone, and when y, Free & Single finally stopped resonating in the room, he his other side to fall back asleep. But ten minutes later, the device began to ring again while buzzing at the same time. Confused by his many hours of sleep and highly annoyed by the too cheerful ringtone, Hyukjae grabbed the phone and turned the volume off with unnecessary force, sighing with relief when the bedroom fell in silence once again. He stared at the ceiling for a while before he forced himself to sat up. A quick glance at the window informed him that it was still dark outside despite the fact he had to go to school in less than forty minutes, and that made him sputter colorful insults to whoever decided that hey, why not wake the kids at dawn, they're going to be so tired and lethargic, hohoho. Throwing his duvet aside carelessly, he got up and shuffled reluctantly to his bathroom where he leaned against the sink and glanced at the mirror. It was still broken as it was the prior day and he stared at its shining shattered pieces before he raised his wounded hand and blinked at it. It still hurt like but he was too lazy to even think about changing the bandage. Instead, he undressed and got ready to get in the shower. And then, as cold water suddenly fell on his body and he felt like dying because it was really cold, he realized dumbfounded that he was indeed in a relationship for approximately ten hours now. He didn't move, staring at his bottle of shampoo and wondering why he was always so out of date with that kind of things, before the deadly temperature of the water became too unbearable. Well, he commented inwardly as he the hot water, I take this better than I thought I would - better than the first time, at least. A small smirk crept on his lips when he remembered how Donghae and himself had made-out so hungrily the day before. He could almost feel the brunette's needy hands pulling on his hair to kiss him harder, the way their skins touched and the sweetness of Donghae's lips against his own. Trustfully, all those fresh memories the redhead more than he would have liked to admit (but the previous cold shower had ruined any of his southward organ's attempts to raise up - which he was sort of thankful) and he couldn't wait to feel all those things again. Donghae was a damn good kisser as well, he couldn't deny it. A small frown still appeared on his face when his ty mind suddenly wondered how the brunette had learned all those tricks that made Hyukjae's body becoming hotter and hotter with each and of his pink and wet muscle. Grunting unhappily, he got out of the cubicle and dried himself before he dressed up in his uniform, not bothering doing the neck tie properly. A quiet yawn escaped his lips as he went down the stairs to the kitchen where no traces of his parents could be seen. His mood a little bit happier than it already was, he grabbed an apple and his bag before he went out of his house, and after he had made sure to properly lock the front door, headed to school.

As he took the first bite of his fruit, someone suddenly crashed against him from behind, almost making him choke. Turning around and ready to yell at whoever (except Donghae) had dared bothering him when he was having his breakfast, he almost winced when he recognized the girl who smiled way too brightly for this hour of the day. Guys, it's still 7 o'clock in the morning here, alright. He stared at her wordlessly, and not even making an effort to understand what the blonde girl was babbling, he turned around once again and began to walk again while perfectly ignoring her. A loud and furious gasp followed by an insult he didn't even know (and he knew a lot) indicated him he had successfully offended the annoying chick who had ruined his morning. Ignoring her angry calls once again, he sped up to try getting rid of her but almost immediately, a hand that seemed like claws for Hyukjae grabbed the back of his jacket as she yelled at him,

"Lee Hyukjae!"

 

Holding back a desperate and annoyed groan, he turned around slightly and stared at Hyoyeon pointedly. The girl stared back with provocation before a wide smile appeared on her face all of a sudden. Indeed it's Kim Yeolsal, he snorted inwardly.

"Hey Eunhyuk, what's up?"

 

"Except the fact you're plainly annoying this early in the morning? Nothing." The redhead retorted as he slapped her hand away. "What do you want?"

Kim Hyoyeon was a childhood friend he had met during first school and he didn't know why, but the girl had developed an incredible talent to annoy the out of him, whether it was made on purpose or not. Thankfully enough, Hyoyeon didn't go to the same high school as him but still, there were sad moments when they still met randomly - just like today. "Look, Kim Yeolsal, I'd like to talk with you and everything but right now I seriously have to go to school, and -..."

 

"Bull, Noodle Boy." She immediately retorted. "Don't tell me you suddenly have interest in studies because then it means I have interest in fashion -"

 

"Which you definitely don't have." And I want to see Donghae so go torture someone else with your mood swings and awful fashion taste.

 

" - shut up - and I have a favor actually, about the dance club of -..."

 

"Ok, give me time to prepare my answer -... No." Before she could throw another tantrum, he his heels and went back on his way to high school. He faintly heard the loud curses Hyoyeon yelled at him but that only made him roll his eyes, and then he tried to strangle her mentally when he abruptly received messages after messages on his phone.

That blonde , he cursed inwardly, suddenly exhausted after his unlucky encounter with Hyoyeon.

He kind of liked her deep down, since she was nice and funny and their sense of humor fitted together. Moreover, the girl knew how to deal with dance and Hyukjae liked people who knew dancing (which made him wonder why he still stuck with Siwon after all those years). However, Hyoyeon had always enjoyed annoying Hyukjae as a hobby which had drastically sent the latter's liking he had for her downhill. After the twentieth text message, the redhead finally reached the front gates of the high school and with a small resigned sigh, he headed toward his first class which was Korean Literature.

The hour went too slow for his liking, his mind drifting between sleeping and gazing out at the window. He didn't even understand a word the teacher had said during the whole hour, although Siwon had tried to force him paying attention at the lesson. The hour hand of the clockwall seemed to taunt him every time he glanced at it ; each seconds felt like hours for the redhead who wanted to get out of this classroom as soon as humanly possible. He groaned slightly as he let his head collide against the hard surface of his desk, wishing for the teacher's monotonous speech to just end already. He saw Siwon sending him a small glare before he continued to furiously take notes of the lesson like the model student he had always been. Hyukjae snorted a little before a desperate sigh escaped his lips. , I need to get out of here.

Thanks to Kim Hyoyeon, he had almost been late for the first period and therefore he still hadn't made what he came here for in the first place ; meet Donghae. It wasn't properly speaking because of the need to see him and oh they like each other so much, since they were together for barely one day now, but Eunhyuk needed to be sure. He just wanted to confirm that the light feeling he had since this morning wasn't because of an illusionary picture of Donghae and himself making-out in the backroom of the Dumpling Café. He wanted to make sure that it indeed had happened and the only way for this was to face the brunette. It felt great to know he wasn't in the middle of a desperate state because he was apprehending the moment he would meet Donghae, but because of the complete contrary.

The bell then finally rang the end of the first period, just for Eunhyuk's delight, and without wasting any seconds he knocked the chair down and fled out of the room. Sighing with exasperation, Siwon put the chair back in place and shook his head in disbelief while mumbling about his best friend's eagerness.

When Hyukjae slammed the door open, the English classroom was still completely empty except the presence of Mrs. Jung (he didn't really know if he was allowed to call her Sunah). Bowing at her awkwardly, he went to a table at the back of the room and slumped down on the chair with a heavy sigh. This Korean Literature lesson had exhausted him although he did absolutely nothing during it. He put his stuffs on the table messily and then glanced at the blackboard to see if Mrs. Jung wanted them to do anything specific. However, she didn't so he leaned back in his chair and rested his eyes for a while. Shortly after, he heard the door opening again and his classmates began to fill the classroom while chatting and laughing. He heard Kyuhyun and Siwon talking a few tables ahead and a small smirk appeared on his lips when he recognized a faint hint of nervousness into the latter's voice.

 

"Hi," A familiar voice greeted him then and he opened his eyes. "What's up?"

Donghae threw his bag on the table and sat down next to him. The brunette threw him a short look before he yawned tiredly. He rested his head on his bag and stared at Hyukjae through his long eyelashes. y. His dark orbs seemed to tell so many things to the redhead that the latter stayed silent for a moment. The older suddenly felt the need to grab Donghae's face and slam their mouth together so they would kiss until they wouldn't be able to breath anymore. Why do I sound like a sappy, erted teenage girl now? Do something manly, Lee Hyukjae. Throwing dirty jokes, growling, scratching your balls ; anything will do!

"Hi." Okay, that wasn't too bad. "I kinda missed you." Go die, Lee Hyukjae. Seriously.

 

Donghae cocked an eyebrow at him before he let out a mocking chuckle and straightened up. "You're the sappy type, aren't you, Lee Redjae."

 

"I'm not, !" Hyukjae immediately retorted forcefully. "I'm doing my best here, ok?!"

 

"Hmmm, whatever." Donghae only hummed with a small smirk tugging at his lips. "Did you have a good night?"

 

Hyukjae threw him a small glare, before he mumbled ; "Yeah, kind of. You know, parents and all, but I'm used to it. You?"

 

"Partially great, I guess." Donghae grimaced. "I had to tell my parents. About us."

 

"You what?!"

 

"Oh, calm your , moron, it's not like they want to kill you or something. And it's Kyuhyun's fault, not mine." Donghae rolled his eyes. "Mom actually wants to meet you. And when I told her that she had already met you, Donghwa hyung said that, and I quote, 'now we have to meet him as your boyfriend because we have to warn him about protection since you could fall pregnant and whatnot.' "

 

"Your brother said that?" Hyukjae raised an eyebrow, conflicted between the wish to disappear and the one to burst out laughing. "Like, seriously?"

 

"Yes, and trust me he'll remember the black eye I gave him for the longest time."

 

"I don't know if I should feel embarrassed that you guys talked about that or just laugh because even though we're together for only twelve hours, he basically categorized you as the little spoon."

 

"Which is why I had to give him the black eye." Donghae retorted as he crossed his arms against his chest with a slight pout. "Anyways, Mom still wants to invite you for dinner. Like, tomorrow or the day after. You can always say no, but she's stubborn."

 

"Yeah, I think I know where you got that from."

 

Hyukjae sniggered as Donghae punched his arm painfully. He found it quite amazing that they weren't even a bit awkward with each other despite the complicated issues that brought them together. The redhead gazed at the other thoughtfully as Donghae rummaged through his bag. He was literally craving to feel the brunette's lips against his own, and his body and his touch on his skin. He folded his arms on his chest to keep himself from reaching a hand to Donghae and just claim him as his already. The latter kept sending him quick glances at well, a meaningful glint shining in his eyes and that made Hyukjae gulp with desire. A small part of brain - the rational one - wondered how their relationship had managed to evolve that quickly although they were on bad terms two days ago. In another situation, he would probably have freaked out and snapped (and probably have escaped to Greenland or something), because that would have been the right reaction to have ; you couldn't possibly find normal the fact that Hyukjae didn't feel any awkwardness when Donghae had told him his brother had made fun of their nonexistent life. Shrugging carelessly because honestly, it wasn't the first of his priorities, Hyukjae let out a small grunt because he seriously needed to kiss Donghae right now. The latter then faced him while holding a big folder in his hands and his eyes were shining with a revived determination. Suddenly, Hyukjae figured out that he wasn't going to get that kiss as soon as he would have like to.

 

"Here's the deal," Donghae said with authority. Hyukjae had to hold back the urge to roll his eyes. "We need to finish this for next week. And then train ourselves for the oral exam. Basically, we need to finish the first big part for the end of the week. It shouldn't be so hard since we already have all the elements needed. But the second and third parts are going to be tougher because we don't have any artists or pictures or anything except boring theory. Which means we'll need to meet up non-stop during the following week as well. I propose you write the first section of the first big part and I'll do the second one. We'll manage together for the third. Sounds good?"

 

"If I didn't have a great memory, I'd thought what happened in the café's backroom yesterday was just a dream and that we're not together at all, because I believe that's not how you treat your boyfriend."

 

"The fact that we like to shove our tongue down each other's throat doesn't mean I necessarily have to turn all mushy-cheesy with you, stupid red felt-tip Monkey."

 

"I'll just take note that you do like it when I shove my tongue down your throat. Clumsy fishy Donghae."

 

"I bet you would." Donghae rolled his eyes but a grin appeared on his lips.

Hyukjae smirked lightly and they began to work while bickering throughout the whole hour and Sunah had to reprimand them a few times when Donghae almost painted the redhead's face the same color of his hair. Still, their hands always ended up brushing against one another and they couldn't help stealing glances at each other. Although Hyukjae found those little marks of affection quite enjoyable, the redhead still felt annoyed by the bossy attitude Donghae currently had. Grunting unhappily because he was - or at least wanted to be - the dominant one of this relationship (even Donghae's brother had agreed), he reluctantly grabbed a pen when Donghae threw him a pointed look and began doodling on a sheet of paper. As Donghae began writing the transition of the second section, Hyukjae rested his elbow on the table and held his head with his hand while writing something that might turn out into the beginning of his part later on.

From the corner of his eyes, Donghae gazed at his freshly new boyfriend. An awkward yet thrilling feeling was tingling in the pit of his stomach every time he glanced at his redhead boyfriend. He guessed he was just not used to have someone in his life, someone that he might fall in love with one day. He tried to focus back on his task before he would end up staring again. Sighing softly as he ended his first sentence, he inwardly cursed Kyuhyun as he recalled what had happened the prior night ; as always, his best friend had came to his house to sleep over, but that night his own parents were at Donghae's as well to have a glass of something together. And true to his snarky and highly annoying nature, Kyuhyun had immediately made public his new love status. The latter just had to mess up with other's business. And his brother wasn't that much of an help ; Donghae was just glad his fist had successfully aimed his older brother's left eye.

It actually wasn't that bad of an idea to invite Hyukjae for dinner, but it was way too soon ; they could break up the following hour for all he knew. It was true Donghae sort of idealized love but he was still rational ; things with Hyukjae would probably end one day. He sighed louder this time and Hyukjae threw him a curious look but he didn't do anything except going back to work.

At the front row, Kyuhyun tried to held back his laughter as he glanced at Hyukjae and Donghae again. They were finally together and that made him want to roll on the floor while banging his fists on it with laughter. He shortly wondered if anybody except him had noticed the shift of atmosphere between those two, before another fit of uncontrollable laughter took him. Siwon shot him an amused smile before he proofread their work for the second time. Kyuhyun did his best to calm himself before he looked at his partner working so seriously. He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms on his chest with a thoughtful look. He knew he had played with Siwon for a long time now, and although he didn't felt guilty as the slightest because that was how he worked, Kyuhyun couldn't help himself but wonder what he should do next ; ask him out? Make-out? ?

Nah, he thought with a light snort. The poor guy would faint before his little dude would understand what's happening to him. And Kyuhyun wasn't cruel enough to only give a one night stand to the tall man. Kyuhyun was undeniably the definition of a playboy ; he wasn't scared to be straightforward enough so people would understand his intention. Only few persons had had the chance to share a love relationship with him ; a girl he had met during eighth grade and Sungmin for example. But that didn't make him a cruel man for all that. He didn't really know how he should react with Siwon because he could feel the sincerity of his feelings for himself. But then, why does he only look and doesn't touch?

Leaning forward until his face was just inches away from Siwon's, he called him with narrowed eyes,

"Yah, Choi Siwon."

 

The latter looked up and almost squealed when he found Kyuhyun's face barely on inch away from his own. He gulped down as his face turned crimson red.

"Y - Yes?" He answered and his voice might have sounded a little more high-pitched than usual.

 

"I was wondering, you do like me, right?" Kyuhyun asked but he wasn't really waiting for an answer as he continued talking. "Then how come you still didn't ask me out?"

 

"A - Ask you out to where?" Siwon mumbled with confusion.

 

Kyuhyun threw him an Okay never mind you're just stupid look and shook his head in disbelief. "Forget it."

 

"W - Wait, I - What? Are you -... Do you want me to ask you out on a d - date?" Kyuhyun only stared at him wordlessly. "O - Oh, okay, I didn't -... Uuh... Do you - Tomorrow night? Since it's Saturday? I'll pick you at your house at 6?"

 

With a satisfied smile, Kyuhyun took out his phone of his back pocket and started a game. "Don't be late."

 

 

 

When the bell rang the end of the period, after a few struggles to shove their stuffs in their bag and then to rush out to the top roof, Hyukjae slammed Donghae against the wall and crushed their mouth together into an earth-shaterring kiss. A small part of his brain wondered if it was the right way to greet your one-day-boyfriend but everything in his head went blank when Donghae immediately parted his lips and welcomed the redhead's pink muscle with a slight groan. He took a hold of the other's neck and pulled on his hair to kiss him harder and then pushed Hyukjae off his body until he was the one leading their searing kiss, trapping the latter between the wall and himself. Hyukjae let out a growl when Donghae's tongue roamed sensually yet aggressively within his hot and wet cavern. Their pink muscle were twirling and entwining together, fighting for dominance. The redhead grabbed his lover's waist in a tight hold and slammed their body one against another. Hyukjae felt his body becoming hotter and hotter as they pressed their figure impossibly closer to each other. A small whimper escaped his lips when the brunette began nibbling and then his swollen red lips. It became harder and harder to breath, but neither of cared as they could only register the way they were reacting to each other's touches. Donghae let Hyukjae lead the kiss at the end as the latter gently turned them around once again, and their sloppy and intense kiss became more sweet and caring. They broke apart just for a tiny second before their lips were locked together again. Their hands each other's sides, calming the fire that had arose in them. Donghae left Hyukjae's lips, gaining a small groan of protestation, before he trailed light kisses on his sharp jaw up to his ear. He abruptly bit the redhead's lobe who jolted slightly and then on it teasingly. Hyukjae growled with pleasure and nibbled on his lover's neck until a deep purple mark was left on the tanned skin.

They continued to kiss, away from any eavesdroppers and enjoying their first quality time as a couple. Donghae sighed in contentment as they finally broke apart and let his head rest on the wall behind him. He gazed at Hyukjae's eyes darkened with lust and desire, a small smirk creeping on his lips. He tugged on his boyfriend's red locks, earning a small glare, and then pecked the other's lips softly.

"We should do that more often." He mumbled while still panting slightly and sat down on the ground.

 

"Hmm... Definitely." Hyukjae replied then settled down next to him. "You're a good kisser."

 

"So I was told." Donghae snickered. "But same goes for you, I guess."

 

"Isn't it overwhelming? The way we already jump on each other?" Hyukjae asked.

 

"Don't tell me you've never done that with anybody else, because I wouldn't believe you in the slightest."

 

Hyukjae scowled at him. "I don't mean it like that, Donghell. I mean, it's my first time dating a guy, ok? I should be more careful, or scared or nervous. I just wonder why I am not. Plus, I would have never thought that my first kiss with a dude would have been with Clumsy Donghae."

 

Donghae stared him thoughtfully. He understood what Hyukjae was trying to say ; although he had already dated a few guys in the past, himself was surprised by the way their relationship had evolved. They had completely hated each other at the beginning of the year, and now they only wanted to kiss each other until they wouldn't be able to breath anymore. "Is it chemistry?" He wondered out loud with a thoughtful look. "Or just the fact that we were kinda already flirting with each other when we were bickering all the time? I mean, it's not a stupid theory ; if I didn't acted like I did with you, and if you weren't such a big fat , we wouldn't even have tried to put some sense into each other's head and therefore we wouldn't have tried to know each other. Guess it was just prejudices."

 

"I'm not a big fat ," Hyukjae grunted. "And yeah - it makes sense."

 

A comfortable silence fell between the two of them, and Donghae let his head rest on Hyukjae's shoulders. They didn't say anythign at first, just enjoying each other's warmth until their next class would start. Hyukjae began to play with Donghae's hand absent-mindedly while the latter was zoning out.

"Hey," He called then. "Did you talk with your parents?"

 

"Nope, they're not at home anymore. I think they left yesterday night or really early today. Either ways, it's better like this. Why?"

 

"Just wanted to know. It's sad you guys don't get along well but I guess it happens, right? I would have invited you over my house but then my family would try to embarrass us as much as they could and my psychiatrist cousin will be there so yeah - no way you're coming tonight, sorry."

 

"Should you come at mine then? As I said, nobody's home after all."

 

"Oh, can I? I've never went at your house."

 

"What are you talking about, of course you did."

 

"Yes, but back then I didn't like you so it doesn't count." Donghae pursued his lips into a pout and Hyukjae just had to kiss him then.

 

"Fine, let's go to mine then. Do you have to work at the café this afternoon?" Donghae shook his head no. "We can always try to work on the project tonight, then."

 

"Sounds like a plan." Donghae nodded with a slight smile and then got up, forcing Hyukjae to follow him as he went back inside, going down the stairs until he reached his next classroom. They didn't talk much because as much as comfortable they surprisingly were together, they both weren't ready to come out publicly yet. They simply shared a few innocent words and a meaningful look before the redhead disappeared in the hallway and Donghae went in his classroom. He sighed with slight disappointment, but then spotted Kyuhyun in the room. The latter was already settled down at a table at the back of the classroom, looking at his phone with a focused look until Donghae settled down next to him. He briefly looked up at him and then started typing on the screen furiously. Donghae looked over his shoulder curiously as he rested his chin on it. A small chuckle escaped his lips when he realized the younger was texting to Siwon.

 

"So you finally decided to cut some slack to the dude?" He sniggered. "When's the date?"

 

"Tomorrow night. And you, when's the wedding?"

Donghae glared at him as he muttered a not funny. Kyuhyun gave him a cheeky smile and hid his phone in his pencil case when the teacher stomped into the room, looking quite pissed, so they both fell silent as the rest of the class. And indeed, the teacher was quite annoyed because of the insolent attitude of his previous class, therefore Kyuhyun and Donghae couldn't talk much.

Soon enough, it was lunchtime and Kyuhyun had cheerfully slammed the door open with a happy yell, earning a glare from the teacher, but he dragged Donghae away before someone could scold him. They walked through the halls towards the cafeteria while chatting. With each steps, Donghae's confidence seemed to fade away as it became more and more hard to look in front of him, and suddenly he was staring at his shoes. People carelessly bumped against him without apologizing, and even though he was colorfully insulting them inwardly, nothing came out of his mouth when he wanted to yell at them. When the cafeteria lady had asked him what he wanted to eat, he had only managed to stammer helplessly and found himself with a plate filled with weird-looking spaghetti. He crunched up his nose in disgust, but his mouth wouldn't obey him so he resigned himself and continued to walk on the line and paid his lunch. Kyuhyun was already long gone, watching him from their usual table with small snickers as he leaned back in chair to be more comfortable. Donghae threw him a glare as he sat down next to him, a pissed-off growl erupting out of his throat as he was almost forced to keep his head low. He grumbled incoherently for a while, playing with his food.

 

"And I thought you had took care of this already. Guess your naughty mouth is striking again, huh?" Donghae turned around when he heard the voice raise up next to him. Hyukjae threw him a smug smirk before he sat down at the other side of the brunette. "You're not like this with me anymore, that's why."

 

"It's only because it's you," Donghae mumbled unhappily. "And I don't mean it as 'I love you so much I can overcome all my problems'."

 

"I like this idea though." Hyukjae raised his eyebrows. "You admire me so much you actually do all you can, only to please me."

 

Donghae was about to retort quite rudely when another person sat down at their table. The brunette raised his gaze to lower it almost immediately when he recognized Siwon. He cursed under his breath and slapped Hyukjae's arm when the latter chuckled. Kyuhyun only rolled his eyes at him as Siwon greeted them.

"Hello guys!" He exclaimed. You look so obvious, Donghae sighed inwardly. Dude, it's just a date.

 

"You look happy." Hyukjae cocked an eyebrow at his best friend. "What is it, you finally got that Bible you've commended last week or something." A Bible...? Okay, that's really not Kyuhyun's style. Poor guy, don't come to me like a crying mess.

 

"No," Siwon immediately retorted as he narrowed his eyes to the redhead. "I already received it the day before yesterday. No, tomorrow is just going to be a great day." You're so happy I could actually puke. Okay, maybe not because I'm quite joyful as well lately. "Sorry, Hyukjae. But I can't come over yours tomorrow."

 

"No big deal, I already have plans as well," He replied in a mumble. Donghae looked at him surprised. What plans? Where, when, with who? Hyukjae looked back at him briefly before he grabbed his strawberry milk. "I'm meeting his parents tomorrow." He said as he pointed Donghae with a finger.

 

The latter blinked silently as his inner personality just wanted to voice out his question. You do? And you can't tell me before you actually decide it? No, because it's still about me and my family we're ing talking about.

 

"You do?!" Kyuhyun then shouted out with wide eyes. "But you can't tomorrow!"

 

"Why...?" Donghae was the one to ask this time.

 

"Because I won't be there! I have a date with him! I need to be there! I'm like your real brother anyway, so you can't do it without me. I want to be there when Donghwa hyung makes fun of you two, it's going to be so epic, oh my God!" He then turned around to face Siwon. "Okay, listen, let's have this date tonight, ok? Same hour, you come pick me at my house, but we really can't tomorrow. I mean, he's going to get the most humiliating moment of his life!"

 

"No need to remind me." Donghae gritted through his teeth.

 

"Is it going to be that bad?" Hyukjae asked almost worriedly. He hadn't really thought about it before talking. He usually tried to know all his options before making a choice, but lately he was voicing out his thoughts randomly, just like today. Since he knew he couldn't really do much against it, and that it was mostly because he was hanging out with Donghae too much, he had decided to let it be, and just enjoy the good things that might result out of it. It still made him nervous, though ; he had never met any of his girlfriends' parents since he knew nothing serious would ever happen between him and his lover. Moreover, Donghae's brother really sounded threatening at that moment, judging by Kyuhyun's words and the doubtful look his current boyfriend sent him.

Donghae faced him and looked at him from head to toes. He patted Hyukjae's shoulder encouragingly with an apologizing smile. "Be strong."

 

 

 

Surprisingly, the day went by quickly. Between class and tests, the boys didn't have time to get bored, only focusing on the lesson.

Donghae and Hyukjae had met up at the end of classes, getting ready to go at the latter's house for the night. The redhead had said he was willing to let Donghae borrow him some clothes when they would be home. 

They were already on their way back to Hyukjae's house, a comfortable silence surrounding them as they peacefully strolled on the streets. The weather was more pleasant lately, hinting that spring was coming sooner or later. The nights were still incredibly cold, but it wasn't as bad as a few days ago. Donghae had let his mind wander freely, quietly following Hyukjae as he remembered his first encounter with Hyukjae just a few weeks ago. Things had escalated so fast he almost felt dizzy just by thinking of it. Just three days ago, the redhead had been crying in his arms in front of his house, and then they had drunk, and fought ; a lot of things had happened. And before he could grasp the whole situation, he had found himself dating the guy he had been despising with all his heart before. The two of them were already almost inseperable, even if they spent all their quality times bickering still. But Donghae didn't really mind because it sort of was the basis of their relationship ; they just couldn't help themselves but to tease each other.

Eventually, they finally reached Hyukjae's house. Donghae smiled at him as he let the other lead the way into his home. Hyukjae opened the door and carelessly threw his bag aside and invited Donghae in. Nothing had changed since the last time he had came, but to come as a boyfriend gave him a slightly different feeling than the last time. this time, he wanted to learn a little bit more about the redhead. Hyukjae asked him if he wanted to eat anything and he just replied that a snack would be fine, looking at a picture hanging on the wall. 

"I should put a pizza in the oven..." The redhead commented mostly for himself as he rummaged through the fridge. Donghae nodded silently and went up to the other's bedroom and settled down on the floor, taking out his stuffs of his bag. He let out a soft yawn before he reluctantly scribbled on a sheet of paper. Hyukjae quickly came back with chips and chocolate bars. He threw them on his desk and let out a tired sigh as he slumped down next to the brunette.

"Do we really have to work now...?" He asked in a grumble. "I feel like dying from exhaustion."

 

Donghae didn't reply but threw him a look full of disbelief.

 

"Ow, come on, Nerdy Donghae. It's not like we're stupid, we can always finish it tomorrow or something." He got up heavily and grabbed a sachet of chips.

 

"Seriously, how will I put up with you?" Donghae sighed. "Only one day, and I already find you annoying as . You know, we're supposed to wait two weeks before our honeymoon-phase ends."

 

Hyukjae glared at the brunette on the floor. "Sorry, but you should feel thankful I even accepted to go out with you, Lee Donghae. I am ing perfect, ok. Here, look at me," He continued as he turned slowly around so Donghae could admire him. "Do I even lack anything, honestly?"

 

"Except an ...?" Donghae replied innocently.

 

Hyukjae spun around and scowled at his boyfriend. "My if perfectly fine, thank-you-very-much."

 

"Well, in all honesty, it looks as if you have more at the front than at the back." Donghae commented as he tilted his head with scrutinizing eyes. "You don't really have an to , Hyukjae."

 

Hyukjae made an outraged and extremely offended expression as he hid his rear behind his hands as if to protect it. "How dare you?! My is damn greatly able, ok?!"

 

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night, sweetie." Donghae laughed as he leaned back against the side of the bed. Hyukjae threw another dark glare, ready to spat colorful insults but decided otherwise. His eyes turning mischievous, he slowly walked to Donghae until the latter stared him with confusion. What, he wanted to ask but his brain shut down as soon as the redhead's lips met his own into another searing kiss. His hands automatically wrapped around the older's neck, pulling him closer. They blindly went to the bed, letting themselves fall down on the soft mattress as they continued to make out with an overwhelming passion. All of a sudden, a loud ding! signaled that the pizza was done, but neither of them cared and kept kissing still. They were almost shy in their actions this time, discovering each other's body through their clothes. Their tongues were entangling and twining almost lovingly, both of them quietly with each lips and nibbles on the lips. It was hard to be sure, but then it occurred to Donghae that the pizza had to be burning by now. Between two groans and after a malicious bit on his lower lip from Hyukjae, he managed to whisper his worry to the redhead.

"Let it burn," Hyukjae replied, his lips moving against Donghae's ones in a quite distracting and enjoyable way, and for a moment he thought, yeah, he has a point.

But wait -  He thought afterwards. The house was big and beautiful, and his parents would turn mad when they would found that the house was down because they were too busy making-out on the redhead's bed. The younger firmly pushed his lover away so he could give his argument.

 

"It's not that nice," Hyukjae retorted, leaning downwards again and pecked Donghae's swollen lips. "And we have insurance anyway, chill out, babe."

 

This time, Donghae shoved him much harder. "It's your house we're talking about, Lee Hyukjae!" He hissed. "And don't call me babe, stupid Monkey!"

 

"Gosh, you're so annoying," He grumbled as he straddled on Donghae's hips. "Hold on a sec."

 

"What?" But Hyukjae put his finger under Donghae's chin and tilted his head and they were kissing again. It kind of felt different for them to kiss in that sort of position (not to say it could have been way more embarrassing if they weren't so much engrossed into making-out). And they definitely had to explore it. So they did.

 

"Pizza...?" Donghae whispered when they broke apart.

 

"All you think about is food." Hyukjae shook his head in disbelief.

 

"Hey, I'm trying to save your pitiful , !"

 

"See what I mean, sweetheart?" He continued. "Food, food, and only food."

 

Donghae narrowed his eyes dangerously at the redhead before he abruptly shoved him off his body and kicked his calf. "Don't call me names, you stupid dickhead."

Hyukjae let out a mocking laugh as he rolled on his side, watching the other get up and head out of the room, his eyes traveling from his back to his . He raised an eyebrow while watching the perfectly well-shaped buttcheeks ily hugged by the skinny jeans.

"Well," He commented. "If it can reassure you, you do have an to ."

 

He burst out laughing while successfully dodging the shoe Donghae threw at his head.

The latter grumbled unhappily as he went down the stairs to the kitchen. As he had predicted, a burned smell was floating in the room, and Donghae crunched up his nose in disgust. He opened the oven carefully and stared at the now inedible food. He let out a resigned sigh and took it out before he put in on the table. Hyukjae then appeared nonchalantly and raised an eyebrow when he noticed the pizza.

"Just put in another one," He shrugged.

 

"What do we do with this one?"

 

"Give it to the dog." Hyukjae said as he took a bottle of strawberry milk out of the fridge.

 

"You don't have a dog, Hyukjae." Donghae deadpanned as he threw the food in the trash.

 

"Oh well, we always can buy one. Let's call it Hae-baby or something."

 

"You're such a moron." Donghae stated. "Seriously, how can you be so stupid."

 

"That's why you like me, babe." Hyukjae winked at the brunette and took a long gulp of his drink.

 

"You won't stop calling me names, right."

 

"Oh yeah. Even though it's so cheesy it makes me want to throw up, it still annoys you, so yes, I won't stop calling you cute names. My little cute baby Donghae."

The said Donghae harshly stomped on Hyukjae's foot, successfully eliciting a painful groan from the other as he doubled-up in two because of the pain.

 

"!" He cried out. "That hurts, you ing little stupid nerdy fish!"

 

"That's why you like me, sweetheart."


Okay - So before you guys begin yelling at me because it's been so long I didn't update, I'M SO SORRY. But I really had to study. And then, I'm really sorry again because -... You know, this feeling you get when you're highly unsatisfied? Well, yeah. I'm kind of ._. right now because I just finished proofreading this and I'm not really proud.

Some of you might think that the shift of atmosphere between those two is quite overwhelming but I thought that after ten chapters, we have the right to finally put them together for good (ahem), right? :) But drama is coming along anyway, so don't you guys worry.

 

I still hope you liked this chapter, and I thank you all very much for the sweet comments <3 Thank youuu <3

 

I still don't know who is going to be on bottom for the (yes, because there's going to be a someday) ; I mean, Hyukjae is quite the dominant here, but I find it also interesting to have Donghae on top. Please tell me what you think ~

And whoever is a fan of Wonkyu ; the next chapter will probably partially focus on their date :3

 

Thank you for reading ~

 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote :D