Chapter Twelve

Naughty Mouth

 

Nervousness


Kyuhyun cursed under his breath as he was almost losing his game. He furiously hit some buttons of his keyboard, unconsciously leaning toward his computer screen. After a complicated combination of buttons and clicks in addition of few insults, he finally managed to take the hand over his current opponent. He let out a victorious snicker, maliciously finishing the clueless dumb who had had enough guts to defy him. When the bright words You win! flashed on the screen, he leaned back in his chair with a satisfied smirk. He massaged the back of his neck absent-mindedly as he reached for his hand phone laying next to his computer and unlocked it. The device showed 5:37PM and a slight excitation tightened his stomach when he realized his date would start in less than half a hour. He got up silently after he turned the computer off and walked toward his cupboard. He looked through it thoughtfully, wondering what outfit he should pick for his date with Siwon.

He found it quite amusing to realize he had indeed accepted to go out on a date with Choi Siwon - though he practically had to force him into it. He had never known that someone could be so shy to the point of being afraid to ask someone else out although he seemed to be pretty comfortable with others. Initially, Choi Siwon wasn't really his type of men ; he couldn't deny how handsome he was (though still not as much as himself), sweet, caring and nice. He seemed to be perfect in all aspects (he was even incredibly rich, ok). But for Kyuhyun, Siwon was too much of a stereotyped gentleman, and his principles honestly didn't fit with Kyuhyun's habits. The latter liked to live the life however it came to him and just enjoy the present moment ; he just wanted to have fun, whether it was with women or men, he didn't really care. The night almost seemed like freedom for him, because he knew very well that he could do everything and anything he wished as soon as school and homeworks, and all those useless things were done. He was the kind to do first, and then think. On the other part, Siwon seemed to be the perfect contrary. When Kyuhyun liked to take the moment as it came to him without thinking about the consequences, the other looked as if he would treat the younger like a fragile, petite being. It was nice to feel loved and took care of sometimes, but Kyuhyun was scared to be pampered too much. He liked to be independent, to be a free spirit, going wherever he wished. Siwon looked as if he would be an obstacle to his cherished freedom.

This was why Kyuhyun had initially refused to let the other flirt with him.The horse-man like and his weird religious habits were almost scary for his poor debauched-ish mind. So at the beginning, he had just played with the clumsy man's feelings, enjoying the mere fact that the Most Handsome Student of the high school had a crush on him. It was fun at first to witness the way Siwon's face could turn into a deep shade of red and then stammer nervously each time he would talk to him. But then, as he had continued to meaninglessly mess with Siwon, he had began to realize that his prior uninterested feelings had shifted into something else. It was nothing but love as the time being though. Kyuhyun wasn't the type to easily fall in love, and only a girl during primary school and Sungmin had had the chance to have him falling in love with them. But still, he couldn't deny that Siwon had successfully itched his curiosity, and as the days past he had came to the point of liking the tall man. He was sweet and caring, and Kyuhyun had decided to give it a try, although he remained to be the complete opposite of his ideal lover.

He hummed slightly as he continued to rummage through his wardrobe. Too lazy to find something more sophisticated, he opted for skinny jeans and a light colored long-sleeved shirt. Then he ruffled his hair carelessly, unconsciously giving him a charming nonchalant style. He grabbed his phone and glanced at the time, before he went out of his bedroom and went down to the living-room to wait for the last fifteen minutes. As he stepped into the said living-room, he was surprised to find his older sister Arah sitting on the couch while chatting with their parents. A happy smile spreading on his lips, he heavily sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her petite figure. He lightly kissed her cheek before he greeted her,

 

"Hi, old girl!"

 

Arah merely smiled and kissed him back. "Hi, immature geek."

 

He made an annoyed face but didn't find the strength in him to retort something mean. He hadn't got the chance to see her for almost three months now, since she was staying at a boarding university at the most far away outskirts of the city. She was majoring musical culture and violin ; Arah had a real passion for this instrument, and sometimes Kyuhyun would sing along as she would play the instrument. For a while, the younger had thought about majoring something like singing or whatnot, but had decided against it since he knew it was going to be really tiring. Kyuhyun was just too lazy for that kind of things, and he was proud of his older sister, even though he sometimes almost acted as if he was the oldest. He would have never admitted it, but he had really missed her those past months. Although they always bickered as much as Donghae and Hyukjae did, she was probably one of the most important woman of his life - after his mother.

 

"How long are you staying at home this time?" He asked.

 

"I don't know, maybe a week or so?" She replied thoughtfully. "You missed me, didn't you?" Kyuhyun only grimaced slightly and she let out a soft chuckle. "How is doing Donghae? It's been a while since I've seen him."

 

"He's doing great," Kyuhyun replied. "And by the way, Mom," He faced their mother. "Can we have dinner at Donghae's tomorrow?"

 

"Sure, sweetie, I just have to ask  Sunghee first. But why though?" Mrs. Cho asked with a gentle tone.

 

"There's going to be a great thing happening, and we have to be a part of it." He declared.

 

"What?" Arah cocked a curious eyebrow.

 

"Oh, you'll know soon enough." He said before an evil smirk appeared on his lips. "And Donghwa hyung's going to be here. Isn't it so great?"

 

Arah blinked before she blushed furiously and hit Kyuhyun's chest. "This is so not funny, Cho Kyuhyun!" She hissed as Mrs. Cho chuckled. "Don't talk nonsense!"

 

"Why?" He laughed. "It's not a crime to have a crush on somebody, is it? And Donghwa hyung is handsome and smart, so that's ok."

 

Arah only glared at her younger brother, poking him viciously. Mrs. Cho chuckled lightly as she picked up her cup of fuming tea and drank a sip. She watched her two children chatting and bickering as if they were still little kids. But as a mother, she knew better than anyone else that children grew up very quickly, and that parents had to eventually let them go, even if against their will. It had been a hard time for Mrs. Cho when Arah had left the house to go to the university, her who cherished her family more than anything, but she had learned to live with it. A nostalgic sigh escaped her lips as she remembered the time they were still living all together, just one or two years ago. Mrs. Cho was glad her daughter had took the time to visit them during her break, and she could see from the way Kyuhyun's eyes ere shining cheerfully that he was also glad to get to spend some time with her. Her eyes protectively traveled from her grown-up daughter to her handsome and smart son, a proud smile tugging at the corners of . Then, as Arah told her brother how her life was at the campus, Mrs. Cho raised her eyebrows curiously when she noticed Kyuhyun's elegant and charming outfit. She could easily guess that her youngest child had dressed up for a special occasion. She briefly wondered if it was to welcome Arah, but then she recalled the pleased yet surprised expression Kyuhyun had showed upon seeing his older sister. 

"Kyuhyun?" She asked. "Are you going out tonight?"

 

The latter turned around and blinked his eyes with surprise. "Yes, I am... How do you know?"

 

Before Mrs. Cho could answer, Arah pursued her lips into an upset pout as she clung on her brother's arm. Kyuhyun lifted an eyebrow at her and her hair. "But why?" She almost whined. "Can't you stay here with me? It's been three months I didn't see you!"

 

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly as she made her puppy eyes, but he was too far used to it to really care. He briefly wondered if she really was supposed to be the eldest child of the two of them, seeing her suddenly acting cute while whining.

 

"You know," He commented. "You are supposed to be the nuna, not a spoiled kid."

 

"I don't care!" She complained with a pout remaining on her lips.

 

"Should you call me Oppa, then?"

 

The girl narrowed his eyes and spat a colorful insult, making Kyuhyun burst out laughing while Mrs. Cho winced slightly, preferring to ignore this split of language. Then, the bell rang loudly, resonating in the ground floor. Kyuhyun was about to get up but Arah was faster, jumping on her feet and almost running to get the door before the taller. Kyuhyun cursed under his breath, trying to grab the back of her shirt to stop her, but she was already at the door, an evil glint similar of his own shining in her big brown eyes. Sticking her tongue out childishly, she widely opened the door, revealing a casually dressed Siwon. As Kyuhyun tried to mentally strangle his older sister, the other looked slightly surprised upon seeing the unfamiliar girl smiling so brightly to him. He raised his gaze and finally noticed Kyuhyun behind the short girl, and then a shy grin spread on his face. The younger didn't notice his sister's eyes going back and forth between the two teenagers, only shoving his hands in his jeans' pockets as he stared at Siwon with an almost satisfied smirk. 

Siwon was elegantly dressed as well ; he was wearing a simple t-shirt under a jacket with dark jeans. His bashful yet dashing smile could almost blind Kyuhyun who merely grinned in return. He could now feel his sister's persistent gaze on him, practically silently shouting at him to introduce her. A small scowl appeared on his face as he glanced at the shorter girl, forcefully glaring at Arah who only sent him a heavy look. As he was about to simply ignore her and go out on his date, his mother suddenly appeared at the living-room's door frame, a kind smile on her face as she walked toward Siwon and raised a hand to shake.

 

"Oh, hello, young man." She greeted, and Siwon immediately bowed politely, a small blush creeping on his cheeks. "I guess you're the reason why my son decided to dress so elegantly tonight?"

 

"Mom." Kyuhyun hissed in a mumble as Arah said, "He's not that great." They stared at each other with pointed look, before it turned into glares and inaudible curses and insults.

 

Mrs. Cho ignored them and focused her attention on the young man who was about to take her son out on a date. "And what's your name?"

 

"My name is Choi Siwon, Ma'am. It's nice to meet you."

 

"Sure, sure, Sweetie, don't be so nervous." Mrs. Cho smiled. "Well, I'd like to talk a little with you, but then my baby son would get angry at me." She said as the boy muttered not true, before she turned around and patted her son's cheek. "You found a nice and sweet gentleman here! I hope you two have a good night!"

 

Kyuhyun got the weird feeling that his mother was trying to embarrass him on purpose, his face turning a light shade of pink, before he muttered a goodbye. Arah let out a mocking snort when he dragged Siwon outside of the house, trying to get as far as possible from his house and the two cruel females that were his mother and his sister. He was holding Siwon's hand tightly, not meeting his eyes before the house was completely out of sight. He glanced at the tall man thoughtfully, deciding inwardly to let the latter do the first move, before he released his hand as they reached the subway station. Next to him, Siwon gazed at the younger brunette, nervousness tightening his stomach. He knew Kyuhyun was waiting for him to talk - to do anything, but he just couldn't find a suitable topic that wouldn't sound too boring or weird. At this point, he knew everything he would say would seem desperate ; he absolutely wanted Kyuhyun to spend a good time in his company. He had even organized a precise plan for the night, but as soon as he had met Kyuhyun's dark and intense orbs earlier, everything had vanished out of his head. Siwon could almost hear Hyukjae's voice in his head, snickering something along the lines Love sick whipped puppy! And Siwon knew it was true ; but he truthfully didn't care. They stood silently on the deck, waiting for the wagon as Kyuhyun hummed softly, obviously more comfortable than the taller.

Siwon had been incredibly surprised when Kyuhyun had literally urged him to ask the other out. He was happy and didn't want to mess his chance to get closer with the younger. He was damn lucky, and he knew it very well. After all, Kyuhyun was quite popular in the high school, and even outside of it, because of his handsome looks and his intelligence - but in the end, it was Siwon that he had chosed. This simple fact gave him a little more confidence, realizing he was just wasting time by just staying there wordlessly. He straightened up with a revived determination boiling in his veins, and he brightly smiled at Kyuhyun, who cocked an eyebrow.

 

"Hi," He said, and decided to ignore the fact he sounded rather pathetic. "How are you?"

 

"Quite well," Kyuhyun replied, holding back a snort. "So what? No flowers? I thought you'd come holding a bouquet of roses or something."

 

"I wanted to, actually," Siwon laughed sheepishly while blushing. "But I figured out you wouldn't have liked it..."

 

"You did good, then," Kyuhyun nodded. "I would have hated it, honestly. Anyways, and you, how are you? You look nervous. It's not like I'm going to eat you, you know?"

 

"I know, I -... It's just that I'm really glad that you accepted to go out on a date with me tonight. I don't want you to be disappointed."

 

"I might be, if you continued acting all shy like this. Come on, Choi Siwon. You can loosen up a bit, ok? I'm not as scary as I seem."

 

Maybe you aren't, but you sure look like so... The tallest thought. Kyuhyun continued to look at him, making his face heat up with shyness. The latter merely chuckled and gave him an amused smirk. Siwon couldn't understand why he felt suddenly so shy and speechless in front of Kyuhyun. He usually felt comfortable around others, whether they were only friends or people he wanted to date. He had never faced so much difficulties to begin a conversation. He perfectly knew that Kyuhyun was the one leading their fresh relationship so far, and that he was only following his lead because he was too scared to make the first move ; although he still didn't know if he could say they were in an official relationship yet. 

The train arrived and they got on, still silent. Siwon cursed himself under his breath for being unable to talk naturally with the younger. He hated the awkward mood that lingered around them. Kyuhyun didn't seem to be so much phased by it, probably because he knew Siwon was having a hard time on his own. Moreover, the younger wasn't the type to get upset because his date wasn't taking care of him well. The other bit his lower lip nervously, glancing at Kyuhyun briefly and meeting his eyes. He cleared his throat, and tried to speak, successfully letting out coherent words. As they were getting closer to their final destination, he was glad to realize they were finally having an actual conversation, which mostly revolved around their English project, but he decided it was better than nothing. Siwon couldn't take his eyes off Kyuhyun, watching the way he was shoving his hands in his pocket, the way his dark hair were slightly disheveled, his long eyelashes, his smooth jaw line, the way his plump and pink lips were moving when he talked. He noticed everything, imperfection and perfection altogether.

"So basically," Kyuhyun said thoughtfully. "We're almost done, right? I mean, we still have to find some pictures and then write the conclusion, but except this..."

 

"Yes," Siwon nodded. "We don't have anything else to do."

 

"Sweet!" Kyuhyun smiled happily. "It was beginning to be really boring and annoying."

 

Siwon laughed lightly and nudged the younger when they reached their stop. Kyuhyun obediently got up from his seat, talking still as he let the other lead the way. When he asked where they were going, Siwon simply smiled but didn't reply. "You'll know soon enough," He mysteriously said. Kyuhyun did his best to pull out the information out of the taller, and few times Siwon thought he would almost spill the secret out. But he was proud to say he had stayed strong, despite Kyuhyun's sneaky attempts - he thought he had died and went to heaven when the latter had began to cling tightly on his arm, rubbing his body against him. When Siwon remained silent about this topic, Kyuhyun ended up scowling childishly, narrowing his eyes at the other. Siwon laughed and ruffled his hair lightly. The younger cursed at him, slapping his hand away and folded his arms against his chest.

Siwon wondered if it was one of Kyuhyun's tricks to make him fell deeper and deeper with each second ; the way he could switch from being cute and whiny to eager and audacious made him want to squish him while kissing him senselessly. He gulped down this wish and only flung an arm around Kyuhyun's shoulders with a small smirk. The younger brunette shot him a surprised look and complained that he was heavy, but didn't push him away nonetheless. Siwon himself was shocked by his sudden boost of confidence. He was actually glad of it, because it gave him the feeling that he was controlling the situation a little better, as if he was back on a field he knew only vaguely, but still did anyway. Moreover, Kyuhyun was the type to appreciate people who weren't scared to make a move, and Siwon was perfectly aware that he had been acting like the complete opposite since the beginning of their date. Therefore he decided not to back out as he pulled Kyuhyun with him, heading toward the district center's most famous mall, mostly crowded with teenagers and young adults.

It was already dark outside, so the lights shining out of the multiple stores of the building were almost blinding. A loud music of the moment was booming out of the numerous speakers inside, inviting in whoever wanted to have fun. Siwon didn't need to ask Kyuhyun if he liked the idea of spending time in the mall, the sparkling glint in his eyes replying to his silent question. Another glad grin spread on his face as he unconsciously tightened his hold around the younger. They went in, ignoring the curious, sometimes disgusted looks from strangers, escaping into the warmth of the bright place. Many couples were also enjoying some free time inside, holding hands or kissing shamelessly in public. Siwon wondered if someday Kyuhyun and him would be in the same case, holding hands lovingly and kissing without being scared of others' judgment. He was aware that Kyuhyun wouldn't be ashamed of it in the slightest, but Siwon was more shy and reserved about relationships. He still wasn't used to go around the town and his lover's whenever he felt like it. All of a sudden, he felt his face turn crimson red as he pictured himself touching Kyuhyun's . He scoffed awkwardly when Kyuhyun glanced at him with a cocked eyebrow, but the younger quickly shrugged it off, talking about funny facts that had happened there the last time he had came.

 

"And then," He continued. "Heechul literally pulled Donghae out of the fitting room and the poor guy was almost completely . The things we would do for him, honestly."

 

"You mean, before Donghae changed his looks, right? And who is Heechul anyway?" Siwon asked as a small hint of jealousy showed in his voice.

 

Kyuhyun smirked widely, leaning close to Siwon's ear. "Not my boyfriend, if that's the question."

 

"That's not what I meant!" He shrieked as his cheeks turned even redder. "I mean, I -..."

Kyuhyun burst out laughing, his voice ringing beautifully in Siwon's ears. The latter bit his lower lip as he enjoyed the sweet, velvet-like sound, until they reached the second floor of the building. There, Siwon unwrapped his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulders, and grabbed his hand instead. Ignoring the way his stomach fluttered at the warm touch, he excitedly dragged Kyuhyunh forward as the latter nagged that they were walking too fast for a date.

Siwon felt suddenly too nervous to answer, only tugging on his hand a little harder, walking by multiple coffee shops and small restaurants, until they reached a wider aisle. At the end of the hall, one of the largest shop of the floor flashed bright lights continuously. Written with big flashy letters, the word Game Arcade overlooked the wide shop front and the opened doors of the place. Numerous sounds coming from the game consoles could be heard from the hall, along with a loud music. Next to him, Kyuhyun stilled as he stared at the shop, his face unreadable. As Siwon began to feel more and more nervous, playing nervously with his fingers, the younger slowly turned toward him with a surprised expression. 

 

"You decided to bring me to a game arcade for our first date?" He asked, and Siwon felt as if he could die here and then, until Kyuhyun's eyes suddenly shined with happiness and excitation. "This is completely awesome!"

 

"Do you think so?"

 

"Yes!" Kyuhyun exclaimed and he was suddenly the one urging Siwon to go faster. "I've not been here for ever! How did you know?"

 

"Well, technically I didn't know that, but I do know you love games, so... I thought you might like it." Siwon mumbled as they went in the loud game arcade. 

 

"You were right, then." Kyuhyun genuinely smiled. "This is really great. Now, move your faster so I show you how weak and lacking you are at games."

 

"I do not lack at games!" Siwon exclaimed with an offended expression, which Kyuhyun merely snickered in return.

 

"Then prove it." He challenged with a smirk.

They spent the following hours playing games, trying every consoles possible in the arcade. They were laughing and yelling happily throughout the whole time, enjoying each other's presence. Although one might have thought that they were simply friends, people who were discerning enough could see the way they were acting around each other. Siwon wasn't really paying attention to the game, actually. In fact, he had been more busy gazing at the younger, holding the joystick and pushing some random buttons absent-mindedly. He had been too engrossed into watching the way Kyuhyun's eyes lit up every time he managed to get another point from the taller, the way he was smiling brightly every time they would find another funny game. But Siwon wasn't the only one having fun ; Kyuhyun, too. He knew very well that Siwon had only eyes for him, and that mere fact made him happy and delighted. As sassy as it may sound, he wanted the other's attention only for him. Every time they would finish a game, the smiles he gave to Siwon were always honest and wide, unconsciously showing how much he was enjoying his time with him.

Kyuhyun was glad he had pushed Siwon to finally ask him out ; he didn't regret it in the slightest. Although he had first thought maybe Siwon would have tried to pamper him like a spoiled lady, offering him roses and bringing him to a chic and too expensive restaurant, he had been glad and surprised to see he had managed to keep things simple. The fact he had decided to bring Kyuhyun in a game arcade proved that Siwon had tried to know more about him and what he liked to do (even if it wasn't really hard to figure out). A pleased grin remained on his lips as he killed Siwon's character for the third time. A happy laugh escaped his lips and their eyes met. Siwon gently smiled at him, forgetting about his heavy defeat. His eyes were so sincere Kyuhyun felt his cheeks heat up slightly. He blinked before he looked away awkwardly, and urged the other to go play another game. Siwon, oblivious to it, whined a little because he was losing all the time, but complied quickly.

After they had played at the fifty games at least three times, in which Siwon had won only six of them, it was with a big grin that Kyuhyun exited the place followed by Siwon. The latter was still scowling with a slight pout, claiming his pride had been hurt because he had lost too many times. The younger had merely sniggered at him, stating he was only being a bad looser. At this, Siwon's scowl deepened and he began mumbling under his breath as he folded his arms on his chest. "I am not a bad looser," He grumbled unhappily.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes with a small smile on his lips. "Should we go get something to eat? Those games - that I won - made me hungry."

 

"You're just trying to make me feel bad, don't you." Siwon narrowed his eyes at the younger.

 

"How did you know?" Kyuhyun widened his eyes in fake innocence, before he burst out laughing when Siwon scrunched his nose with annoyance. "Stop being so cute, and buy me some food."

Siwon didn't have time to blush when Kyuhyun called him cute, that the latter was already dragging him through the halls to find a suitable restaurant. Soon, Siwon showed him a French restaurant he knew and liked, and the younger followed him with a nod.

While waiting for their orders to come, they both chatted comfortably about themselves, trying to understand each other better. It happened that Siwon had already went to France a few times with his parents because of his father's job, which was why he had been able to help Kyuhyun choosing his dish so easily. He was an only child, but he had always wanted to have a younger sibling, because he felt too much alone in his big home when his parents were not around. He told Kyuhyun that he could easily like someone, as long as the other seemed nice and caring enough, but he had never truly fell in love in his whole life. When Kyuhyun had bluntly asked "Is it true you're more rich than the President himself?", Siwon almost choked with his drink, scoffing painfully in his napkin. The younger raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for an answer.

"Of course not!" He had exclaimed immediately. "This is ridiculous, I just have a little more money than most people, that's all."

 

"Oh, so you consider the President of the Republic of Korea like 'most people'?" Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side.

 

"No!"

 

"Then what, he's one of the best, but you're still better than him?"

 

"Oh my God," Siwon groaned as he took his head in his hands. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you."

 

"Of course I am!" Kyuhyun snorted while the waitress came with their orders.

Siwon didn't fail to notice the flirtatious look the girl sent to the other brunette, although the latter was too engrossed into staring at his plateto see it. An abrupt pang of jealousy hit him as he tried to burn a hole in her head, and he glared menacingly when their eyes met. She gulped and bowed discreetly to apologize, before she fled away to the kitchen.

 

"So what's that?" Kyuhyun asked staring at his plate, still oblivious of Siwon's indirect display of affection. "All I know is that this thing is not Korean."

 

"It's Foie Gras, Kyuhyun."

 

"Foie what? Is that some sort of disease? You sure that edible, at least?" Seeing Siwon's stern look, he shrugged. "I don't know how you eat this, help me?"

 

The tallest nodded with a smile and grabbed on of the toasts on Kyuhyun's plate, before he spread a bit of Foie Gras and added salt. He handed the prepared toast toward Kyuhyun, expecting him to take it with his hands. Unexpectedly, the younger leaned over the table and took a bit directly from the other's hand. Siwon felt his cheeks heat up furiously, bitting his lips with excitation and shyness.

"Is it - Is it good?" He stammered.

 

"Really good," Kyuhyun hummed as he finished the toast. He looked up and smirked. "Blushing, Choi?"

 

"Not - Not at all!" He denied as his face turned redder. "It's just - It's really hot, here, don't you think?"

 

The younger raised his eyebrows with disbelief, before he released a mocking laugh. "That was one lame of an excuse, dude." Kyuhyun commented. "Well, I should have known, people say you at throwing jokes."

 

"That's not true," Siwon protested as he began eating his own dish. "I just have my own style."

 

"Shoot me, then." The other challenged.

 

Siwon looked up at the ceiling while thinking, finishing his first mouthful. "Well... Do you know why I'm melting?"

 

Kyuhyun shook his head no, waiting for the answer.

 

"Because you're so hot."

 

A long silence followed his answer, as Kyuhyun wondered if Siwon was doing it on purpose or if he was just plain bad at throwing jokes.

 

"Are we really going down that road?" He groaned as he realized Siwon had been serious about it. "This was awful! Completely, absolutely awful, Choi!"

 

"It wasn't!" Siwon exclaimed offended.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and continued eating, while Siwon kept bugging him, wanting to know if he was really that bad.

Yes, you are, Kyuhyun thought. But that's fine.

The night went along smoothly, the two of them enjoying a good dinner in the restaurant while the younger kept teasing Siwon about everything and anything, liking the way the other's face would turn embarrassed and awkward every time he would ask blunt questions.
When they finally went out of the mall, it was almost midnight already, but neither of them really notice or cared. At this stage, their hands were already tightly entangled and the bright smiles on their lips wouldn't leave their face. They continued to talk happily in the subway despite the other passengers' pissed-off glares since it was really getting late. When nobody were looking at them, Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue at the strangers, eliciting a laugh from Siwon who poked his cheek for being so childish. Kyuhyun merely ignored him, before he let out a contented and slightly tired sigh. It had been a long night, and they had done so much during such a short time that his body felt exhausted. Am I becoming old? He wondered, and scrunched up his nose in disgust at this idea. Cho Kyuhyun wasn't and will not become old anytime soon. He glanced at the handsome man sitting at his right, and he smirked slightly. Without a word, he rested his head on the other's shoulder, sighing happily once again as Siwon stilled at the unexpected touch. Turning his head, he realized the younger had closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth he procured to him. Siwon grinned shyly as a pleased blush crept on his face. He did his best not to move or bother the other, just smiling to himself. When an old lady met his eyes and chuckled gently, his blush deepened and he lowered his head with awkwardness. He wanted to his hair so much, to caress his flawless skin, to rest his own head on top of the other's... But was he allowed to do it? Would Kyuhyun get angry if he acted without his own agreement?
"Stop thinking too much," Kyuhyun talked softly as if he had read his thoughts. "Just enjoy it, would you?"

 

"I-... Okay."

 

So he didn't think, closed his eyes and rested his head like he had wished to.
It was probably the best night of his whole life.

 

They didn't utter a word while walking to Kyuhyun's house, their fingers still tightly entwined. Siwon was too scared to let go of this precious moment, to see Kyuhyun walk away from him although it was only for one day and few hours. It felt as if a beautiful dream would abruptly end. Moreover, he still wasn't sure if Kyuhyun's wanted to be something with him. For all he knew, the younger could reject him as soon as they would reach his house. And he would hate that more than anything.
On his part, Kyuhyun was thinking deeply, his mind wandering around as he kept wondering if it was actually worth a try. He had to admit he had absolutely enjoyed his date with Siwon, maybe as much as he had with Sungmin. But still, he couldn't ignore how different they were. He had noticed throughout their time together how embarrassed and awkward the other was when it came to display affection in public. It wasn't even affection they had showed for Kyuhyun, it was only . How would the older cope when Kyuhyun would finally stop holding himself back and acting like his real self? Although his obvious apprehension towards those differences that clearly existed between the two of them, it wasn't as if he could deny the attraction he felt. It was strong, much stronger than he would have liked. Kyuhyun was an egotistical, possessive bastard, and his feelings for Siwon were close to the point where he would throw a fit every time the latter would look at someone else than him. If he liked something, than it had to be his. No matter what the others would try to say, he wasn't going to change his mind. From now on, Choi Siwon is mine, a determined voice rang in his head.

He released a small sigh at his own twisted mind, before shaking his head with disbelief. Since when am I so found in him...

 

"We're here," Siwon's voice reached his ears.

 

"What?" He blinked as he watched his surroundings and realized they were indeed standing in front of his house. The lights of the living-room were still on and he could see his parents' and his sister's shadows through the window.

 

"I said," Siwon chuckled. "We're here."

 

"Oh right..."

 

"I - I really had a good time with you and -..." The other stammered as he stated at his feet nervously. "And I hope you did as well, because I honestly, really like you, so can we -..."


Kyuhyun didn't let him finish his sentence. Without any wonders, he leaned forward - propping himself on his toes a little - and softly pressed his lips against Siwon's mouth. The latter was too shocked to react, his eyes widening as Kyuhyun frowned lightly. Stubbornly, the younger insisted with another innocent kiss, moving his lips with precaution, slowly and tenderly. At this moment, Siwon seemed to finally come back into reality, realizing then how sweet and perfect it was at this precise moment. He hesitantly grabbed the shorter's waist, finally replying to their second sweet kiss. His eyes fluttered close, trying to engrave the soft, smooth texture of Kyuhyun's lips, the sensual yet innocent way they slid against Siwon's own. His whole body was tingling with pleasure and utter happiness as Kyuhyun pressed his body closer to his, gripping on the older's arms.

Shyly, Siwon dared part his lips a little, poking his tongue outside and gently nibbled on Kyuhyun's lower lip, asking for entrance. Almost immediately, the younger welcomed the other's pink muscle in his hot cavern, finally discovering his sweetness. The taller cupped Kyuhyun's cheek in his hand and tilted his head as their kiss became more intense and passionate. They tried to discover every little parts of each other's mouth, loving the way they tongues slid, entwined and danced together. With a last vicious nibble on his lower lip from Kyuhyun, they finally broke apart reluctantly, trying to gain their breath back. Siwon's face was flushed, both because he lacked oxygen and was embarrassed. He gazed at the other, holding back the need to kiss him again when he noticed the way his dark orbs had darkened significantly.


"See you on Monday," Kyuhyun whispered. 

 

"Okay," Siwon murmured back, his voice slightly husky. "See you. I'll miss you."

 

Kyuhyun smiled softly, before he pecked his lips a last time and walked backwards to his door, his eyes never leaving Siwon's face. As the latter waved a last time, ready to go home half-heartedly, the younger hollered him. He looked at him surprised.


"Do you know why my teeth hurt so much?" He asked.

 

"No? Why?" He frowned, confused and little worried.

 

"Because you're so sweet."

 

Surprised, Siwon stared at the retreating back of the younger as Kyuhyun went in his house, before a small, shy grin spread on his lips. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What a stupid, ugly, annoying ," Hyukjae hissed as he threw his hand phone on the bed, a scowl on his face. He continued to curse under his breath with annoyance, glaring at the device while Donghae glanced at him briefly.

 

"Who is?" He asked absent-mindedly as he tried to find a good demeanor for the last sentences of their English project's first big part.

Sitting on the floor of Hyukjae's bedroom, he nibbled on the top of his pencil while focusing on his work, while Hyukjae kept glowering at his phone. Donghae let out a tired sigh and stretched his back, before he rubbed his eyes. He leaned back against the edge of the redhead's bed, deciding to take a short break. He looked up at the older who was standing just next to him, his arms folded on his chest into an upset pout, his single-lidded eyes narrowed at his hand phone. Donghae held back a chuckle, grinning slightly instead as he tugged on Hyukjae's jeans to gain his attention. "So, what's the big deal, now?" He asked again. "You look angry."

 

Hyukjae glanced at him, before he released a pissed-off sigh. "It's just that chick I met this morning while going to school, and now she thinks she can send me text messages every seconds just because I talked to her for five tiny minutes." Hyukjae grumbled as he slumped down next to the brunette. The latter didn't waste a second to rest his head on the older's shoulder, closing his eyes and sighing contently.

"Are you almost done?" He asked afterwards.

 

Donghae shrugged, looking back at his piece of sheet with a small scowl. He wasn't satisfied of their work yet. Even though, he felt too tired to continue, even if he only had to write one or two more sentences to finally close up the first part of the essay. He glanced up at his boyfriend, poking the latter's cheek with a small pout ; while Donghae had been working seriously throughout the whole time, Hyukjae had already gave up long ago, and had decided to bother the other for the past hour instead. The younger was now exhausted after having used his brain for so long, in addition of the fact he had to take care of a five-year-old child stuck into a seventeen-year-old body. He narrowed his eyes at the redhead, slightly pissed-off because they still had a lot of work before their English project would be done, but a long yawn escaped his lips instead. He buried his face further into the older's neck, groaning tiredly. Hyukjae glanced at him, raising a questioning eyebrow, before he got up and dragged Donghae with him.

"I want to sleep," Donghae declared in a whine as Hyukjae snorted.

 

"I've noticed, thank you." The other said as he walked to his cupboard. "Wait here, I'll give you pajamas."

Donghae nodded, gazing at the redhead while the latter rummaged through his wardrobe. He tilted his head to the side, shamelessly checking the older out, his eyes wandering from the base of his neck until they stop on the sight of his . He raised a pleased eyebrow, while Hyukjae remained oblivious. The latter finally turned around and handed him sweater pants and a simple shirt. Donghae thanked him with a small peck on the lips, ruffling his hair carelessly and then he headed toward the bathroom. He released another quiet yawn as he went in, turning the lights on and removing his shirt. He looked at himself in the mirror because of pure reflex, until he noticed that the large object was broken into pieces, a hole noticeable in the middle of it.

Hyukjae was still in the bedroom, looking for his own sleeping clothes, until he found them and went to join the younger inside.

 

"What the hell happened to your mirror?" Donghae asked as soon as he had stepped a foot in the room. The latter was staring at the broken object, raising his eyebrows with curiosity.

 

The redhead grimaced, recalling the reason why he had made such a mess in the bathroom in the first place. "If I told you, you'd be scared of me," Hyukjae replied.

 

"I'm always scared of you though," Donghae said. "You're so annoying I'm afraid I might die."

 

Hyukjae threw him a glare as he put on a shirt. "You're not nice with your boyfriend, do you know that?"

 

"Of course I do," He retorted automatically, grabbing a clean tooth brush. He smirked smugly at the redhead, before he began brushing his teeth while humming happily.

Hyukjae narrowed his eyes at the younger, finally dressed properly, before he poked a finger into the other's rib. Donghae let out a small squeal, glaring at him while tooth paste remained on his lips. The redhead laughed, grabbing his own tooth brush.

 

"." Donghae spat.

 

"Motherer." Hyukjae replied with an innocent smile.

 

Donghae humphed and washed his mouth thoroughly. "I hate you," He said.

 

"Oh no, you don't!" Hyukjae snorted and wrapped his arms around the younger's shoulders, who kept pushing him away. He laughed harder, grabbing his chin and forcing him to look at him. He leaned down, pressing his lips against Donghae's mouth in a sweet kiss. Slowly, the latter stopped fighting back, reluctantly replying at the kiss, before he was the one eager to intensify it. Soon, their tongue were entwined together, their breathing becoming shorter and shorter as they fought for dominance. Donghae grabbed the redhead's hair, pulling him so they could kiss harder. Hyukjae growled lowly, roaming his pink muscle within the other's hot cavern shamelessly, eliciting a moan of pleasure from him. He aggressively crashed their hips together, holding Donghae's waist tightly. Almost obscene sounds could be heard out of their sloppy kiss, as it turned into an open-mouth kiss. Hyukjae eagerly on the brunette's tongue, while the latter pressed his chest closer to his own. Finally, when the lack of oxygen became too much, they parted away. Hyukjae's lips traveled down to Donghae's jaw line, until he kissed him on the neck. A cheeky, proud grin on his face, he winked at the younger who was still panting, his face flushed.

"See that? You do like me." Before he leaned down and pecked his swollen red lips tenderly once, then twice. "Say it, that you like me."

 

"You're really the sappy type, aren't you?" Donghae snorted at he pushed him away for good. "Anyways, I'm going to sleep. Have fun alone, moron."

He went back in the bedroom while Hyukjae began sulking again. He laughed lightly and let himself fall on the bed. He rolled on his side when he felt something under his back, and found Hyukjae's phone which vibrated as soon as he picked it. Curious, he unlocked the screen and scrolled through the text messages a certain Kim Yeolsal had sent to the redhead since this morning. Raising an eyebrow, he felt a slight pang of jealousy gain him as he pursued his lips into an annoyed pout. He glared at Hyukjae's head, successfully hiding under the blankets before he began reading the text messages. He knew he probably shouldn't do it, because he certainly wasn't like all those girlfriends who became jealous for everything, but he decided to justify himself with the fact it could just be genuine curiosity. As he heard the redhead brushing his teeth, he rolled on his stomach, raising his eyebrows when he realized the text messages were completely innocent. In fact, he wondered why the older didn't want to read them. 

 

13.01.20 22:58 ; FROM : Kim Yeolsal

Please, please, please, Hyukjae! I seriously need your help on this one, the dance club really needs you! LEE HYUKJAE IF WE LOSE THIS BATTLE BECAUSE OF YOU, I'LL KILL YOU. PLEASE.

 

Dance club...? He repeated inwardly, surprised to learn the redhead had this kind of hobby. It wasn't that he found it hilarious or weird, since himself liked to dance, and he would often go to his uncle to learn new moves, but he hadn't expected Hyukjae to like it as well. When he was young, his mother had even brought him to a junior competition, in which he had only won the second place, but the trophy was still somewhere in his bedroom. Suddenly, he found himself wanting to see the older dancing in front of him. He didn't really know why, but to know they had at least one interest in common - because they honestly didn't have that much - made him happy. If he could share something with him, then he wouldn't let this opportunity go. Since when did I became that cheesy... He sighed inwardly, cursing the redhead because he knew it was all his fault. Shaking his head with slight disbelief at himself, he opened that Kim Yeolsal contact info, and learned that her name was actually Kim Hyoyeon.

They look close, he realized thoughtfully. Although he wasn't the type to worry about this sort of things, a small frown appeared on his face. If it wasn't jealousy he was feeling, he had to admit he was being possessive over the redhead. He wondered how the two of them had met, and what was their relationship, both because of curiosity and because of his twisted, slightly jealous mind. Pushing this thought away, he focused on the dance battle the girl had mentioned. It seemed interesting, although he wasn't really invited, and he doubted Hyukjae would participate. But I want to seem him dance, though... He pouted.  

As he quickly sent the number to his own phone so he could ask this Kim Hyoyeon more specifications about the dance battle later, Hyukjae finally came out of the bathroom and shuffled to the bed, where he slumped down next to the brunette. He groaned tiredly, tossing on the mattress until he was under the duvets with Donghae, making the latter glare at him.

"You're being annoying again," He hissed. "And you're cold."

 

"And you sound just like a PMSing girlfriend," Hyukjae retorted as he shut the lights off and closed his eyes. He his side and forced Donghae to lay down closer to him. The latter protested, stating he was really cold, but the redhead stubbornly held him against his body. Finally, the brunette stopped scowling and let himself relax into his embrace. As Hyukjae began drifting into sleep, Donghae called him softly.

 

"Hyukjae?"

 

"Hmm...?" He hummed and his cheek with his lips. "What again?"

 

"That Kim Yeolsal girl I saw on your phone..." He began, ignoring Hyukjae's questions as to why he had looked through his text messages in the first place. "Why don't you want to go to that dance battle?" He asked.

 

"Because I'm too lazy to go, that's all. And Hyoyeon is really annoying, you don't know her."

 

"But I want to see you dance!" Donghae whined.

 

Hyukjae groaned, glaring at the younger. "Can't we talked about this tomorrow? I'm really sleepy. And I'm supposed to meet your parents tomorrow, you know?"

 

"No." Donghae retorted. They glared at each other, until the older let out a sigh, giving up.

 

"Fine, fine... I'll call her tomorrow." He mumbled as Donghae laughed proudly. "But what do I get in return?" He asked as he scooted closer to the brunette who snorted.

Without a word, the latter pressed his mouth hard on his, sighing contently. Hyukjae released a low growl of his own, sneaking his arms around his waist and brought him against his chest. They slowly moved their lips together, just enjoying each other through the still innocent kiss, until their need grew stronger and bigger. Soon, Donghae viciously bit on his lower lip, immediately shoving his pink muscle in the redhead's hot cavern as soon as the latter gasped. He moaned softly, roaming his tongue sensually as Hyukjae tried to pull him closer and closer. Their pink, wet muscle were entwined together into a sensual, aggressive dance, each and each making their body growing hotter and hotter. Their legs entangled together, Hyukjae groaned and forced the younger to straddle his hips. The latter moaned loudly as their groin brushed one against another, hungrily on the redhead's tongue. He grabbed a fistful of his locks, successfully earning a painful yet pleasured growl in return. He smirked through the sloppy kiss, viciously biting on Hyukjae's lower lip before the pain away. One of Hyukjae's hands traveled down to his lower back, sneaking under his shirt. Donghae shuddered as the redhead ran his fingers up and down along his spine, just enough to make him feel as if his skin was burning with pleasure after each light touch, when suddenly Hyukjae d his through the pants. Surprised, he jolted by reflex and accidently bucked his hips forward. They broke apart, loudly when their clothed half-erected organ bumped together roughly. The friction felt wonderful for the both of us, and instinctively, Donghae rubbed himself against the redhead, panting harshly in his ear.

"Oh ," Hyukjae groaned as his grip on Donghae's waist tightened. It was as if all the blood in his body was rushing to his , and it felt so good. He couldn't think straight anymore, all his senses going wild as he bit on Donghae's shoulder to suppress yet another moan. His own breathing was short and rapid, his face slightly flushed as his eyes were clouded with pleasure and lust. The way their hips rocked together, Donghae's soft fingers his skin, his warm breath hitting the side of his face, the low, y groans he was releasing just next to his ear... ; everything made him dizzy and breathless with the need to feel more and more, and never stop.

But another part of him was still scared - incredibly scared. He was so afraid of what would happen next. He liked it, of course ; he loved the way they were and groaning because of each other, the pleasure they procured to each other. But everything was going too fast for him, and he suddenly felt anxious and nervous. He knew that if it would have been with a girl, things would have been easier, more simple, because then he would have known have to deal with it. But Donghae was a man - his hard deliciously rubbing against his own was an undeniable proof -, and he didn't know how to handle this situation. He wanted it to happen for sure, but not now. Not when his uality was still a delicate topic, not when he was trying to accept his own feelings for the brunette. Not when they had been together for only two short days.

Donghae seemed to feel his hesitation and indecisiveness, as his harsh breathing started to calm down progressively and shortly after he stopped moving completely. Hyukjae shivered slightly when the beautiful friction seemed to disappear abruptly, before he pulled on Donghae's hair and crushed their mouth together. The brunette groaned quietly, sharing with him yet another sloppy kiss, before he heavily rolled off his body. Trying to earn back a normal breathing, he put his forearm over his eyes, his lips swollen red while his face was tainted with a deep shade of red. Hyukjae grimaced as his neglected became painful, begging for any sorts of attention.

", it hurts," He whined and closed his eyes.

 

"Shut up and go away, if you don't want me to you." Donghae spat at him.

 

Hyukjae chuckled breathily, before he sighed lowly, his lower parts still aching horribly at the lack of friction. "Good night," He mumbled and the other replied with a grunt, before the both of them did their best to fall asleep.

 

 

 

The next morning, it was a weight on his stomach that made Hyukjae stirred in his sleep. Groaning tiredly, he blindly tried to shove the thing away, successfully smashing his hand into something soft. But almost immediately, he felt a piercing pain spreading on his fingers. Hissing unhappily, he forced himself to open his eyes and finally identify the source of his problems and pain. When his vision cleared, his eyes met Donghae's dark orbs. The latter threw at him a dark glare, and something told the redhead that the reason why his fingers hurt had something to do with the brunette's teeth. Sighing, he crossed his hands under his head and gazed at his boyfriend, who had already drifted his attention back on his phone.

Donghae was laying across the bed, using Hyukjae as a pillow while playing on his phone. The latter had woke up a hour ago and had already washed up, before he had waited for the redhead to finally wake up. Engrossed in his game, he didn't move to let the other get up, biting his lower lip in focus as he could fell his eyes on him. As he successfully changed five red candy into a color bomb, Hyukjae shifted under him. Annoyed, he slapped the redhead's thigh and frowned at his phone. So what do I do now? He wondered as he unconsciously pursued his lips into a pout. He was so close to get the three stars, and nothing would stop him anymore. Since the time he had woke up, he had tried so many times to get the highest score for this level, but every time he would only lack few hundreds points.

"Babe, you're kind of heavy, right now," Hyukjae spoke up.

 

"Wait, I only need to combo this thing with another special candy," He absent-mindedly replied. "And then I win."

 

Rolling his eyes, the redhead straightened up, careful to not bother Donghae in his game and looked at the latter's progression. Propping himself up with his two hands, he watched the other playing.

"Here, you can put out the three green ones, right?" He said while pointing the screen. Donghae shook his head no, stating that if he did so, then he wouldn't be able to get a special candy. "Oh..." Hyukjae only replied. "And here?"

 

"Where?" Donghae frowned. "Oh wait, you're right!" Hurriedly, as if he was scared that the game would unexpectedly disappear, he did the combination and a happy squeal escaped his lips when he successfully got the three stars.

Hyukjae smiled at his dorkiness, before unceremoniously shoving him away. Donghae gasped and then glared at the redhead. The latter only smirked before getting up and headed toward the bathroom. He could feel Donghae's glare trying to burn a hole in his back, and it made him chuckle as he opened the door. But before he could get in, the brunette grabbed the back of his shirt and shoved him against the wooden door. Not grasping the situation yet, he suddenly felt warm lips against the skin of his neck. Donghae began the flesh hungrily, nibbling from time to time as Hyukjae suddenly felt his legs weaken. But almost immediately, before Hyukjae could react, Donghae had already stopped and stepped back.

"What was that for?!" He hissed, more frustrated than anything.

 

"Look at my own neck, you stupid, senseless . You did the same to me, it's only fair." The brunette said and pointed a finger toward his neck. And indeed, a deep purple mark was proudly showing just above his collar bone. Hyukjae blinked, before he laughed and leaned down to peck the other's lips softly.

 

"You're such a child, babe," He stated with a chuckle and his cheek before hiding in the bathroom when Donghae tried to strangle him for calling him names still.

 

They didn't do much during the whole day, only watching films and cuddling together, which generally ended into long make-out sessions, but neither of them seemed to really care about it. As the day went on, Hyukjae began to notice details about the brunette as he kept gazing at him ; his skin was a little bit tanner than his own, offering a beautiful contrast between his own milky one. Donghae was also slightly smaller than him though his body seemed to be more built than his own in appearance, even if nobody could denied that behind this scrawn-ish figure, Hyukjae hid perfect abs. The brunette could be incredibly childish and cute, and it made the redhead want to squeeze his cheeks while kissing him sweetly. His front teeth were a little crooked, but he still looked beautiful when he was laughing, the sound of his voice unforgettable. At some point, Hyukjae began wondering if he should be scared that so much things suddenly appeared to him. He had the uncomfortable feeling that he was turning more and more cheesy with each second that pass. But Donghae seems to be worth it enough, a small voice rang in his head. Usually, he would have ignored it, forcefully pushed this thought to the back of his mind, but as Donghae buried his face into the crook of his neck, stating he felt bored, he decided that for once, he would let it go.

Around six o'clock in the afternoon, they both went out of Hyukjae's house, heading toward the other's house. They both knew that it would be awkward and embarrassing, but none of them tried to back out. The redhead also knew that it wasn't common to meet a lover's parents only two day after their official start as a couple, but once again, it seemed as if he could do nothing against it. Donghae had been clear about it ; Mrs. Lee wanted to meet him not matter what, and she wouldn't wait for a decade before finally doing so. He was feeling slightly nervous, since he didn't know how he should act in front of them. It would be the first time for him to have such dinner. He bit his lower lip with anxiety, suddenly feeling nauseous at the mere idea of officially meeting Donghae's parents. It also seemed as if he was going to marry the brunette, and was asking for permission beforehand. It was horribly terrifying and Hyukjae had to fight back the urge to run for his life. He scolded himself inwardly for accepting the invitation in the first place, frowning unhappily at his own stupidity. He knew Mrs. Lee would have surely dragged him inside her house if he had refused - if she really was as stubborn as Donghae, then she really would have -, but he was sure he would have found a way to escape her fury. Like, hiding in a hut in the middle of a the scariest wood so she wouldn't dare approaching it. He glared at the ceiling of the subway station, feeling his nervousness growing bigger and bigger as the electronic sign showed only one minute before the wagon would arrive. His anxiety was almost palpable, and he suddenly wished he was still at home, watching some random movies or even working on this stupid English project instead of standing there, in the middle of a crowded platform. Glaring at the people surrounding the two of them, he grumbled incoherently under his breath, scowling slightly as he folded his arms on his chest.

On his part, Donghae seemed to be more annoyed by this whole situation more than anxious. He perfectly knew the only reason why his brother had insisted and had supported the idea of inviting Hyukjae for dinner was only to find an opportunity to embarrass him. The only thing that reassured the brunette a little, was that Kyuhyun's family was coming along too ; but most importantly, Arah. Kyuhyun and his family was in itself a really bad news, actually, and if he could he would have build up his best friend into the nearest wall since long ago, but he was aware of the fact that something was going on between Arah and his brother.

When they got on a wagon, none of them were talking, until Donghae remembered Hyukaje's promise.

"So," He spoke up as they sat down. "When is that dance competition anyway?"

 

Hyukjae glanced at him before his face contorted in despair. "Oh please, don't!" He almost pleaded. "I really, really, really don't want to go! I want to stay home with you and make-out."

 

"Well I want to take you on the hood of a car, but it's not like we can have all we want, Lee Hyukjae." Donghae retorted nonchalantly. "Stop being a spoiled ."

 

Shocked, the latter stared at him with wide eyes, blinking in surprise, as Donghae looked back at him with a small amused smirk.

"I think I just died and went to heaven," He said. "And then you had to pull me back in the cruel reality."

 

"I bet it hurts." Donghae snickered before he rested his chin on Hyukjae's shoulder. "Come on, pretty please?" He pouted cutely while batting his eyelashes. "Please, Hyukkie?"

 

"Hyukkie?!" He repeated incredulous. "Are you trying to act cute with me, Lee Donghae?"

 

"Depends, is it working?"

 

Hyukjae narrowed his eyes before leaning down and stealing a kiss from Donghae. "I think it is, honestly," He murmured.

 

"Sweet!" Donghae smiled and took his hand in his own. "Then you're going, right?" Without waiting for an answer, he shot at the other a dazzling smile and then dragged him out of the wagon when they reached their station.

Giving up with a heavy sigh, Hyukjae only followed him half-heartedly. If he really had to go to that dance competition with Hyoyeon, then he would have to go to the dance club at least twice during the next week. He could already picture the long, tiring hours of training Hyoyeon would force him into, and he suddenly felt more depressed than he already was. He released another whine, but got ignored right away.

Although he was trying to walk as slowly as possible, it seemed as if Donghae's house was coming closer and closer in sight too quickly. He scrunched up his nose with apprehension, kicking an innocent stone away. The brunette sniggered at him but stayed silent, probably as reluctant as himself. But before Hyukjae could start praying for his dear life and beg for pardon, because he was sure this was only some kind of a punishment for all the bad things he had done since birth - and there were a lot -, they finally stopped in front of the Donghae's home. All of a sudden, the house that appeared cozy and welcoming the last time he had came looked imposing and terrifying. He gulped pathetically, scolding himself for appearing so weak and scared by this whole situation.

Donghae and Hyukjae glanced at each other, not daring taking the first step on the small alley leading to the front door of the house. The front door opened before they could think about running away, showing a smirking Kyuhyun who patted their shoulders with a smile way too evil to be sincere.

 

Be strong, Lee Hyukjae. Your destiny is ahead, Hyukjae dramatically thought as he went in.


Oh my God, this chapter was so long to write ._.

 

SIWON WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR KYUHYUN, WHY IS HE BECOMING SO CHEESY.

 

Hello people ~ It's been a while, I'm sorry ^^ But now things should (I said should) be easier for me to write, because the important exams I told you about are done. For now. Well, it was kind of a training, now I have the real one on June, so yeah.

Anyways, I hope you liked it! I focused a lot on Kyuwon couple because I know a lot of you like this couple. I made an extra effort for you people :3 And there are still some hot then cute Eunhae moments, so I guess that you Eunhae-shippers shouldn't be too disappointed.

I don't really know if I'm satisfied with this chapter - but have I ever been satisfied, honestly.

 

Thank you for reading ~ Comments, upvote, subcribe ~ ?

 

P.S. :  Twitter @tranthanhxuanvn I usually talk about updates, so if you ever want... ^^