Chapter Fifteen

Naughty Mouth

 

Troubles in Paradise


"Hyukjae," Donghae called the other. "You're heavy."

 

The redhead looked up at his lover with a lazy gaze, laying on top of his body while resting his face on his chest. He smirked slightly, tracing teasing patterns on his smooth skin, admiring the perfect love bites he had made just a few minutes ago. He bit his lower lip while a small contented grin spread on his thin, still swollen lips, recalling their first love making. He sighed with happiness, snuggling closer to Donghae's body. He wrapped securely his arms around his upper body, not caring about their and the sticky substance remaining on their skin.

"And you're incredibly comfy," He retorted in a mumble. "Let's not move."

 

Donghae rolled his eyes playfully, running a hand through his boyfriend's red locks. Gazing at the older with half-lidded eyes, one of his fingers brushed a line along his spine, making him shiver slightly. He smirked a little, enjoying the warmth Hyukjae provided him by laying atop of him. They probably should have taken a shower by now, but their position was so comfortable both of them didn't dare speaking the thought up. Instead, they continued to lovingly cuddle under the warm duvets.

It was already late and dark outside. Donghae glanced out at the window, absently remembering he hadn't let his parents know where he had been going, just rushing out of the house hurriedly. His smile turned slightly bashful upon remembering Hyukjae's awkward confession through their phone call earlier that night. It was the first time for him, too, to feel those kind of things for someone, and he truthfully loved it as much as he could love the redhead. What they felt for each other weren't that very strong yet, just the shy beginning of a blossoming love, but the brunette knew they just needed time to adapt. The only thing he was really glad of, was the fact their relationship seemed to remain intact - he would have hated it if Hyukjae turned into a weird, terrifying dumbstruck who had fell in love, spluttering stupidly classic lines of sappy soap operas. An odd thought made him realize it was probably the case of Choi Siwon and it made him laugh, actually feeling sorry for his best friend.

Hyukjae then shifted a little on his chest, sighing inaudibly as he entangled their legs. Donghae fluttered his eyes on his fiery locks, grabbing a fistful of them. The redhead looked up at him when he playfully tugged on his hair, annoyance plastered on his face. Donghae snickered slightly, bringing him up until he could brush his lips on his shoulders. He trailed light kisses on his pale skin, sneaking his strong arms around his waist as the older closed his eyes. Donghae's lips a soft line up to his sharp jaw line, before sensually pecking his lips. He lazily moved his own mouth along, their tongue brushing together in a slow lip-lock, until they parted away shortly after. Hyukjae smirked down at the brunette then harshly pulled on his hair as well. Donghae winced slightly, before silently when he crashed their mouth together again, this time with more eagerness. They tasted their unique favor over and over again, twirling and sliding their pink muscle within each other's sweet cavern. One of the redhead's hand traveled down to the other's chest, teasingly rubbing his hardening and smirking when he moaned loudly against his lips. He tilted his head to the side, allowing his tongue to twirl harder and deeper within Donghae's opened mouth. The latter profusely on his sleek, wet muscle as he groaned lowly into their sloppy kiss. He tightly wrapped his arms around his shoulders, mewling loudly when their softened brushed together. Hyukjae moaned as well, languidly bucking his hips forward, fluttering his eyes shut as he continued ravishing the younger's mouth. Their sweaty chest collided one against another, the unbearable heat suddenly surrounding the couple making them groan at the same time. Donghae breathed out with harsh pants as he rubbed his hardening against the redhead's own length. Hyukjae gave him a last vicious bite on the lower lip, before he a hot line down to his neck, where he left another angry purple mark. Smirking with satisfaction, he on his ear lobe, his hands roaming at his sides. Their hip-s stayed quite shy, but still the younger couldn't help himself but to moan, his voice increasing in volume with each delicious buck of the hips. His vision was getting more and more blurry as Hyukjae's sinful hands his lower back. He bit on his lower lip, abruptly mewling loudly when the redhead roughly squeezed his without a warning. He whimpered ally, throwing his head back.

Hyukjae gazed at him with a lustful smirk, before audaciously on the other's pink, wet tongue, their lips never brushing together as he obscenely entwined and twirled their sleek muscle together, his hands still fondling the other's .

 

"There's at least something Heechul hyung was right about," He whispered as Donghae released another lewd moan. "You're really vocal when bottoming."

 

The brunette's head snapped up to glare at him, his eyes slightly clouded with pleasure. "Way to be a , Hyukjae," He hissed as his painful slid against his once again. "God, why do you have to bring this up."

 

Hyukjae only laughed, pecking his lips a last time before rolling them around until Donghae was laying on his chest. He gently wrapped his arms around him, their half-erected throbbing slightly but he ignored it, boring his gaze into the brunette's. The latter glared at him with a small scowl, viciously biting on his flesh.

 

"Wait until I you," He retorted with a small pout. "You're going to scream and shout like a little ."

 

"No way can do." He scoffed. "I won't let you top me, never."

 

Donghae burst out laughing, raising a disbelieving eyebrow at him. He propped himself on his elbows, looking down at the redhead as he sent him a challenging look. "Please, Monkey. There's no way I will let you top all the time. I might like it in the , but that doesn't mean I don't want to you, too. In fact, I can bet you're going to love it as much as I do, and come crawling for more again and again."

 

"Although this sounds actually quite tempting," Hyukjae retorted, grimacing slightly when the brunette jabbed his elbows on his chest. "I already proved tonight that I am the dominant guy in this relationship."

 

"You kidding?" The brunette scoffed. "The only thing you managed to prove is that I was right when saying you had flattering material down here. Don't worry, Darling, I'll you real good..." He purred seductively in his ear.

 

"Then why did you let me top today?" He whispered as he shivered violently upon hearing his lewd proposition.

 

"Because it's your first time having with a guy," Donghae simply shrugged as he let himself slam back down against the other's chest. He rubbed the side of his face on his bare torso, speaking comfortably as if they weren't currently talking about the redhead's ity. "I mean, butt is never really comfortable no matter how many times you -"

 

"Then why were you screaming like a -"

 

"Oh shut up, will you?!" He hissed with a hard glare, slapping painfully his bare chest. Hyukjae grimaced slightly and sent a glare at the younger who merely ignored him and continued talking. "You have this important dance competition this week-end and I don't want you to be sore during practice."

 

"So basically, as soon as I'm done with this competition thingy, I'm the one getting it in the ?" The redhead raised an eyebrow.

 

"You're so perspicace, Darling," Donghae mockingly cooed at him, rolling to his side until he was snuggled up against Hyukjae's arm. "It's not half that bad, really. Don't be such a coward."

 

"I am not a coward," Hyukjae grunted dangerously as he turned his head to the side so he would be able to look at his lover. "I just don't see why we can't continue like this, although I do admit with guys is incredibly tiring. You obviously enjoy it, don't you?"

 

"It's only tiring for you because you have as much stamina as an old, grumpy monkey." Donghae replied with a snort, avoiding his question.

 

Before Hyukjae could pull out an offended scowl, Donghae closed his eyes tiredly and let a small smile tug at the corners of his lips. He carelessly flung an arm over the redhead's chest while nuzzling his nose against his strong arm. The smaller didn't want to think about anything anymore, feeling satisfied and accomplished, on top of being incredibly happy. He could feel sleepiness invading his delighted system as he childishly rubbed his nose against the milky white skin, inhaling with a purr his sweet smell. Hyukjae didn't move, only glancing at the other with a small smirk, before letting his mind wander around as well. They didn't need to talk at this moment ; what they had just experienced together and what they had confessed to each other - it was already enough. Moreover, they were both pretty sure that if one of them dared opening his mouth, they would immediately start cursing and yelling again, just as they always did. Deciding to enjoy the comfortable silence between them a little longer instead, they didn't utter a word at all. Hyukjae extended his arm lazily and grabbed his phone to look at the time ; it was already really late. Truthfully, if they didn't start sleeping now, he was sure they would have troubles waking up to go to school the next day. The bedroom was plunged into darkness and the soft light of the moon gave the odd impression their skin were glistening lightly. The duvets were covering the lower half of their body, their strong, muscled chest exposed for only their eyes to see.

Hyukjae yawned quietly as he folded his arms under his head, glancing briefly at his boyfriend before staring blankly at the ceiling in thoughts. For one moment, he honestly thought he would be freaking out because damn, I just had with a guy. He frowned a little at this thought, nibbling absently on his still swollen lower lip. His head still felt like spinning after going through so much things in such a short amount of time. It honestly didn't feel that bad - he was oddly getting used to it -, but one would still find it incredibly overwhelming. Indeed, people that didn't know them would have said their relationship was evolving way too fast for two people who used to despise each other, but it felt awfully right for Hyukjae, even if slightly true, too. He hated the fact he was still asking himself questions on this topic again, he was only making things difficult for him and for Donghae when everything could be much simpler. But he couldn't help himself, it was the way his stupid brain worked. He had to confirm everything, to understand why something would go this way and not the other. He grimaced a little, cursing himself under his breath, as soft fingers that undeniably belonged to Donghae began to trace invisible patterns on the bare skin of his chest. He looked down at the brunette who seemed to be immersed in his own world as well, not even noticing the way he was unconsciously teasing him. 

Donghae had pursued his lips into a small, childish pout. Pressing himself closer to the redhead's warm body, he tried to close his eyes and finally sleep - they were supposed to go to school early the next day -, but arousing images of their first love making kept appearing in his head. Truthfully, it was a little bit annoying because the brunette felt exhausted after this sort of tiring activity - despite what he had said, Hyukjae did have great stamina. It was already irritating enough to know his lower back would hurt like hell in the morning, therefore not being able to enjoy well deserved hours of sleep was even more bothersome. Hyukjae should be glad I love him, he grumbled unhappily in his mind. Else I would have thrown a tantrum because honestly, I. Want. To. Sleep! This time he groaned loudly enough for Hyukjae to hear. He frowned slightly, stopping the unconscious drawing he had been doing on the latter's chest before he viciously bit on his shoulder. The redhead yelped and threw a glare at him. Donghae ignored it, his pout deepening greatly as he held himself back from childishly folding his arms against his chest, but pressed his lips against the angry red mark he had just made instead, small attempt to apologize.

His mind drifted away again, recalling with a small amused smile the day they had just shared together. He stifled a small chuckle, burying his face against the redhead's body once again. He knew he was being awfully clingy but Hyukjae didn't seem to be bothered by his childish nature anymore. To be honest, neither of them had expected their day to end this way, and sweaty in a bed. Donghae didn't regret it at all, of course - he was actually quite happy to be there with Hyukjae, holding him tightly. Although, a small part of him, the most erted one, still felt slightly unsatisfied. It wasn't as if he was disappointed of the hot -session they just had, but he wanted more. He wanted to have more and more of the redhead, to be inside him as well and watch his face contort in pure pleasure. His breathing became a little ragged as the brunette bit his lower lip, a wave of heat rushing through his still oversensitive body. He hungrily pressed his lips against Hyukjae's bare shoulder, doing his best to control his lust-filled wishes. Donghae wanted to feel Hyukjae's tight, hot walls clench around him, too. He wanted everything the redhead had to offer. He moaned softly at the thought, tightening his embrace around Hyukjae who shot him a questioning look. He avoided his eyes, perfectly knowing he wouldn't be able to stop himself from ravishing him completely if he did so. Despite what the redhead liked to believe, no one was truly dominant, and no one was truly submissive in their relationship. When looking at their situation objectively, nobody could deny both of them were equally manly.

He forced himself to think about something else, mostly because he was too tired and he really didn't want Hyukjae to be sore during dancing practice. He frowned a little, hearing the redhead yawn tiredly when another odd thought popped up in his mind out of the blue ; he suddenly wondered how many girls the redhead had hooked up with in the past. His small frown deepened ; he hadn't accorded much time to this thought before, but now that he came to think of it, Hyukjae was quite the womanizer. Pouting a little, he abruptly pinched his flesh between his fingers. The latter squealed hurtfully and glared at the younger again, any traces of sleepiness in his eyes gone.

 

"Hey, Hyukjae?" He casually spoke up then.

 

"What?" The other kind of snapped, pissed-off as it still stung a little. 

 

"Stop whining like a baby, it's not like you're going to die because of this," Donghae rolled his eyes with a snort, keeping his voice soft.

 

"Shut up, brat, it still hurts nonetheless." He retorted as he rubbed the red spot Donghae had just made. "What is it, anyway?"

 

"I was wondering," The brunette said slowly. "Did you already break up with Hyunae?"

 

A silence followed his question. He looked up at the redhead and found him frowning deeply in thoughts.

 

"Who? I don't know any Hyunae?" He mumbled, thinking while his eyebrows furrowed.

 

"Of course you do!" Donghae grunted with narrowed eyes. "I saw her this morning when waiting for you to finish classes. She was giving me all those extremely rude and nasty glares. Wasn't she supposed to be your girlfriend or something?"

 

Hyukjae blinked a little before his eyes lit up, finally understanding who Donghae was talking about. "Oh, you mean Hyunah?" Donghae only nodded wordlessly. "Well what about her?"

 

"Did you break up already?" Donghae asked again. The redhead gazed at him with questioning eyebrows, until he widened his eyes slightly. "Hyukjae," He hissed. "I might be understanding, but that doesn't mean I can't be jealous. Did you or not?"

 

He sent him a somewhat sheepish toothless grin and Donghae let out a pissed-off sigh.

"Uhh... I forgot?"

 

"You're impossible," He grumbled and rolled on his other side, turning his back to the redhead.

The latter tried to apologize with light kisses on his shoulder, but he only shoved him away, annoyance deepening when he heard him chuckle softly. Hyukjae then circled his waist and brought his back against his chest.

 

"I'll talk to her tomorrow," He whispered in his ear. "Stop sulking."

 

"You'd better," He grunted unhappily before yawning cutely. "And I'm not sulking, ."

 

"Shut up, cranky Fish."

 

Ten minutes later, they both fell asleep, bathed in each other's comforting warmth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The following day had started awfully bad for Siwon, somehow. Just upon opening his eyes, innocently thinking he still had about one hour and a half before having to head for school as usual, a simple glance toward his bedside clock indicated him he had overslept. Therefore, he had been only left with barely twenty minutes to dress up and take a proper breakfast. As a son coming from a well-raised family of the upper-class, Siwon had took the habit to always come out of his house with a perfect appearance, although he always did unconsciously.

In other words, twenty minutes was clearly not enough.

Siwon jerked up from his bed and jumped on his feet with a panicked expression plastered on his ridiculously handsome face. He ran frantically around his wide bedroom, cursing loudly at his innocent clock before he recalled it was actually his fault for forgetting to set it up the prior night. He let out another frustrated and furious grunt, taking his pajamas off and carelessly throwing them around the room, momentarily forgetting his maid would throw a tantrum at him when he would come back home, because it surely wasn't pleasant to clean the other's mess. He literally barged in his bathroom, his hip colliding hurtfully against the side of the sink before he practically threw himself inside the shower cubicle, his awkward and natural big gestures making him lose precious time. After managing to get out of the shower safely and clean, he anxiously put his uniform on, quickly making his tie while walking out of the bathroom which smelled like high quality shampoo and soap. Siwon took a second to watch himself through the full-length mirror of his bedroom, before hurrying to the kitchen, grabbing his bag on the way. The usual American breakfast the house's maid - an old lady called Hyesoon - always prepared every single morning wasn't on the kitchen table like it that day (Only God knows why), and the man almost let out a desperate sob. He spun around, lunging on an apple before glancing at the wall-clock. He still had around five minutes before having to go to school, and with a relieved sigh - and a really hungry stomach -, he took his keys and went out of the house, carefully locking the door.

Ten minutes later, he went back running with a panicked and desperate glint shining in his eyes ; he had forgot his phone somewhere in the house, and he was incredibly late already.

 

When Kyuhyun spotted him at the end of the street, running like a crazy horse toward the school gates, he raised an eyebrow. Shoving his hands down his pockets, he gazed at the taller who seemed to have a hard time while the supervisors were beginning to close the gates. Nonchalantly stepping inside the courtyard of the high school, he watched a few kids hurrying inside while Siwon was a little farther. Kyuhyun briefly wondered why the man was late to begin with since it wasn't something usual coming from him, but before he could accord more thoughts to it, Siwon finally managed to slide between the closing gates, earning a small glare from one of the supervisors who scolded him for almost being late. The tall man bowed a few times in apology, tugging on his shirt and jacket which were all wrinkled because of his mad running. Kyuhyun stayed silent, watching him bow a last time to the supervisor who dismissed him with a flick of the hand before finally locking the gates. Then, Siwon turned around and was surprised to find the younger waiting for him with raised eyebrows. He bit his lower lip bashfully, glancing at the adults behind him before walking to the shorter brunette. He didn't have time to greet him properly with a kiss like he had wanted to because the bell started ringing loudly, signaling the start of the first period. He grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and was about to go in the school building and head toward their first class when suddenly, all his books and notebooks fell out of his bag to the ground. He released a groan, picking the stuffs up with shaking hands.

 

"Someone didn't wake up on the good side of his bed, apparently," Kyuhyun commented then as he squatted next to him, picking up a few of his notebooks. The taller man gave him a desperate look while stuffing his things in his bag. "Here, stupid. Hurry up, you're going to be late."

 

Siwon threw him a thankful gaze, before standing up. "Don't you have classes, too?"

 

Kyuhyun only shrugged, pushing him inside the building. "I have Mathematics, it's not like I'm going to miss anything important."

 

"Thank you, Kyuhyun," Siwon said. "See you later, at the cafeteria?"

 

The younger brunette gave him a sly, teasing smirk, before disappearing in the stairs, leaving the other male speechless and more late than ever.

Of course, the teacher had immediately scolded him for being late for almost ten minutes. Siwon, as the polite student he had always been, had only lowered his head, chewing on his lower lip shamefully. He could feel all his classmates' eyes on him and it made him uncomfortable ; he liked to be the object of attraction most of the time - wasn't everybody like this, truthfully? -, but this day really wasn't a good one. He still couldn't believe he had overslept for so long and therefore had been late for school for the very first time of the schoolyear. Even forgetting his phone wasn't something common for someone cautious like him. He couldn't understand why he had became so clumsy those past days, even if a small part of him knew it had something to do with a certain Kyuhyun. He let out a heavy, resigned sigh, momentarily forgetting he was in the middle of being scolded. The Korean Literature teacher thankfully didn't notice it though, and shortly after he ordered him to go sit at his place. Siwon bowed a last time before hurrying himself to an empty table next to his best friend who raised a disbelieving eyebrow at him. He ignored him and quickly took his books out, and tried to listen to the lesson. Unfortunately enough, Hyukjae seemed to be in a ridiculously good mood for this time of the day - the redhead was usually feeling grumpy and cranky whenever finding himself somewhere in the high school. Today though, he was wearing a satisfied, naturally playful smirk on his thin lips, throwing pellets at him to bug the poor man. Siwon tried his best to throw a dark glare at him, but the redhead only snorted, not even bothering to keep his voice low.

"You look like you're in a good mood," Siwon grumbled quietly.

 

"Oh I am," Hyukjae replied with a snicker. "Seems like you're not that happy yourself, though. It's probably the first time this year you're late for school."

 

"No need to remind me, jerk," He gave a scowl at his best friend. "Where did you go yesterday? I went to your house around seven o'clock but you weren't there."

 

The way Hyukjae's smirk widened made the taller man frown slightly. The redhead's eyes began to shine with a mysterious glint which made him gulp down with slight apprehension. His best friend straightened up and sat back in his chair, glancing briefly at the front of the classroom where the teacher was still trying to give a proper lesson, before looking back at Siwon.

 

"You really want to know?" He asked.

 

"No. Yes. No - wait, I don't know." He stammered, actually a little bit afraid because of Hyukjae's provocative eyes. "What the hell did you do yesterday? You didn't rob some strawberry shops, did you?!"

 

"Shut the up, Choi Siwon!" The redhead hissed a little too loudly, earning an offended glare from the teacher. He merely ignored him, glaring at his best friend. "That only happened once, ok?! Once!"

The taller stifled a small laugh, trying not to get on the professor's bad side more than he already was today.

Hyukjae continued to scowl for a while, folding his arms on his chest with a frown. The redhead didn't have that much focus that day to keep sulking though, his mind quickly wandering away as he zoned out. The voice of the teacher soon became a monotonous buzzing for his ears as he stared out the window, appreciating the way the sunlight bathed the room and warmed the side of his body. He let out a sigh, absently ruffling his hair before glancing at his watch. He let out a quiet groan of despair when he realized he still had about forty minutes of meaningless lesson to go, and the way Siwon was meticulously taking notes hinted at him he wouldn't be able to find some distraction with the man. Instead, his eyes fluttered close as he enjoyed the warmth of the sun hitting the side of his face. A sly smirk appeared on his face when he randomly recalled his prior night with Donghae, a pleasant feeling coursing through his body as a mixture of lust and love - he really had a hard time every time he tried to voice this word out - sunk in his heart. He tried not to let himself being drown with images of the brunette underneath him, the way he felt around him, the way his dark orbs were clouded with lust and pleasure, and love, all at the same time. Hyukjae also tried really hard not to think about Donghae's wicked but still somehow tempting proposition of himself getting it in the . He clenched his jaw painfully, snapping his eyes open as he glared forcefully at the back of the kid sitting in front of him, doing his best not to go down that road now,  because he really didn't want to wound and bruise the manly side of his brain just yet ; his ego would take a hard hit out of this. Not to add he clearly didn't want to find himself enduring a in the middle of Korean Literature class.

As he propped his cheek with his palm, he took his phone out of the back pocket of his jeans, careful not to attract any unneeded attention from the professor. Hiding the device behind his pencil case - he was himself amazed that he had found the strength to even pick anything out of his bag -, he quickly put it on silence mode and unlocked the screen. He smirked slightly as he wrote a text message to the brunette, already knowing he would be pissed-off at him. And sure enough, a few minutes after he had sent the text, another colorful bubble popped on his screen, indicating Donghae had sent a reply.

 

13.02.04 08:26 ; FROM : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Stop bugging me in the middle of mathematics class and work, goddamn it.

 

Hyukjae snickered quietly. He lowered himself on the table until the professor wasn't able to see him anymore and quickly wrote a reply.

 

13.02.04 08:27 ; TO : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Why so grumpy at this hour of the day, baby.

 

13.02.04 08:29 ; FROM : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Because you're annoying, duh. Don't freaking call me baby all the time. And if I get caught and the teacher takes my phone away, you pay me a new one.

 

13.02.04 08:30 ; TO : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Sorry, I don't have that much money. At least not for you, sweetheart.

 

13.02.04 08:31 ; FROM : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Go away Hyukjae, srsly.

 

13.02.04 08:33 ; TO : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Aw come on, don't be such a girl.

 

Hyukjae waited for a reply but frowned when none came. Annoyed, he began to tap his fingers on the wooden surface of his desk, earning displeased glares from his best friend next to him. He ignored him quickly, biting on his lower lip as he tapped on the tactile screen of his phone again.

 

13.02.04 08:35 ; TO : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Donghae

 

13.02.04 08:35 ; TO : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Donghae Donghae Donghae Donghae

 

13.02.04 08:37 ; TO : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

GODDAMN IT REPLY MOTHERER

 

The redhead continued to send text after text, watching with satisfaction the colorful bubbles popping up on his screen, all of the same color since he was apparently the only one participating in the conversation now. As he was about to snap and randomly call the brunette, just to annoy the hell out of him, a bright blue bubble finally appeared and he smirked happily, almost laughing out loud while reading it.

 

13.02.04 08:43 ; FROM : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

LEE ING HYUKJAE LEAVE ME ALONE I'M TRYING TO TAKE NOTES

 

'But I don't want you to take notes', Hyukjae replied childishly, still stifling another chuckle.

 

13.02.04 08:45 ; FROM : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

And I want you to stop bothering me, but apparently we can't have all we want. You should be happy I still even talk to you, unfaithful .

 

He rolled his eyes at this, straightening up slightly as his back hurt a little.

 

13.02.04 08:47 ; TO : Stupid-nerd-with-glasses-Donghae

Are you really still mad about this? I swear I'm going to talk to Hyunah today. Promise, now stop acting like a kid.

 

Donghae let out a huff upon reading the text Hyukjae had just sent him. He briefly glanced at the front of the class, glad the teacher wasn't paying attention to anybody except a poor kid who was being scolded for using his phone in class (he just didn't have talent, obviously). A small feeling of pride and rebellion popped up in his system as he unlocked his own phone and quickly sent a reply to the redhead, before shoving the device in the pocket of his jeans. When he felt the smartphone buzz again and again against his thigh, the brunette let out an annoyed sigh, cursing Apple for not being smart enough to integrate a silence mode in the system. He gritted his teeth together, doing his best to ignore the irritating vibration coming from his phone.

If he had to be honest, Hyukjae bothering him in the middle of Mathematics class wasn't really the reason of his annoyance. As the redhead had successfully pint-pointed it, Donghae was still a bit mad about the fact he still hadn't officially put an end to his relationship with Hyunah- yet. He angrily began chewing on the tip of his pencil, glaring at the blackboard. He didn't like to look like a possessive, overly jealous boyfriend but he just couldn't help it. Donghae was the type to get angry whenever someone dared touching his possession. Not that Hyukjae was his property or anything. He is, he hissed inwardly. He freaking is, goddamn it. Momentarily forgetting the fact he was supposed to studiously take notes and do the exercises, the brunette doodled on his piece of sheet. He wasn't really surprised when the shape soon came out into an oddly similar figure to Hyunah's, and he didn't need to think about it twice before drawing as best he could the most horrible torture possible on the paper.

I'm not childish. He repeated in his head. This is not being childish, this is just expressing my art and - Shut it Lee Donghae, you're so childish you could go back to elementary school.

 

"You actually draw human guts quite well," Kyuhyun's low voice then reached his ears. Donghae briefly glanced at him before pouting again, coloring up the hair in yellow. "Who's that even supposed to be?"

 

"Hyukjae's old ." Donghae grumbled. "Stop talking to me, I'm in the middle of creating an artwork."

 

"Right. I'm pretty sure all that blood and incredibly realistic viscera are going to appeal lots of people." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he stretched his back with a quiet yawn. "Somewhere in a creepy vampires den. Or a medical clinic - who knows what job you could find with such... surprising skills at drawing humans' internal organs."

 

"Will you shut up?" He snapped. "I feel like I'm turning into a creepy nutjob."

 

"You are, beautiful." The younger snickered. "Don't be so modest."

 

Donghae spun around in his chair to glare at his best friend. The younger smirked back at him. Folding his arms on his desk and resting his head on them, he gazed at the other brunette.

"Why are you even awake," Donghae grumbled. "It's Mathematics class, you always sleep during Mathematics class."

 

"My pinky suddenly screamed at me you weren't taking notes anymore and I wanted to witness this with my own eyes before I die." He faked a sob and wiped a non-existent tear at the corner of his eye. "I feel so accomplished now."

 

"You're such a jerk, Kyuhyun," Donghae rolled his eyes but allowed a small, amused grin to tug at his lips.

 

The other only smiled before his eyes turned serious. "Donghae?" He called then.

 

"What?"

 

"You know I'm your best friend and everything, right?" He said, his voice suddenly soft and gentle. "I mean, you know you can tell me everything, right? I know I'm a brat most of the time and I'm probably very annoying, but you're like a brother to me. Just - I don't know, just remember I'm always here for you, dude. I mean, when I'm not playing at StarCraft, you know?"

 

"Way to ruin the moment, Cho Kyuhyun," Donghae chuckled. "I know stupid, stop thinking too much. You're going to strain something in your genius brain. Why so much kindness all of a sudden, hmm?"

 

"I think Siwon rubbed on me a little," He grimaced. "We have to meet Heechul soon, else I'll end up like him."

 

"Yeah, how horrible. Being nice."

 

Kyuhyun faked throwing up and Donghae had to stop himself from bursting out in laughter.

Thankfully enough for the both of them, the lesson ended quickly after ; Donghae knew he wouldn't be able to cope with more Mathematics formulas and theorems for more than ten minutes. As he waited for Kyuhyun to finish packing up his stuffs - why was he taking such a long time, it wasn't as if he had done anything but sleeping -, the wish to meet Hyukjae and kiss him insinuated in him. Instead, the brunette pursued his lips into a childish pout, folding his arms on his chest as his best friend finally joined him. They went out of the classroom together, bowing slightly at the teacher before finally escaping into the freedom the hallways represented. Next to him, the younger let out a dramatically relieved sigh, flinging an arm around Donghae's shoulders. The latter grimaced and tried to shove his best friend away, but he didn't bug and actually tightened his grip around his shoulders. They awkwardly swayed through the hallways, laughing wholeheartedly while ignoring the weird glances the other students threw at them. As they headed toward their next class, not caring about anything but their own happy world, Donghae suddenly felt himself being ripped away from Kyuhyun's hold, before crashing against another body. Blinking in confusion as his bag fell on the floor, he looked up and immediately began scowling when he recognized the man as Heechul.

The latter merely smiled innocently at the younger, dramatically forcing him into a bone-crushing hug, faking sobs as he the shorter's hair lovingly.

 

"My poor little dongsaeng," He exclaimed. "It's been such a long time since I've got to talk to you, you must have missed me so much."

 

"Hyung," Donghae hissed, his voice muffled as his face was roughly pressed against Heechul's chest. "Let me go."

 

"I won't," The other retorted. "I have the feeling you're going to kill me, so I'm anticipating my fate and getting rid of you first."

 

"You're feeling was good, then," Donghae finally managed to shove his sunbae away, giving him a dark glare. Behind him, Kyuhyun burst out laughing, picking his bag up and flinging it on his free shoulder. "I really want to hit you, hyung. Hard. Even if you're supposed to be older than me and all that jazz. How could you tell him that I was loud during ? I mean, first it doesn't have anything to do with you, and second, it's not true!"

 

"Come on, don't tell me your eunuch boyfriend was being a jerk about it. I actually did you a favor." Heechul commented as they began walking again. "It didn't seem like he wasn't enjoying it when I told him about your vocal talent."

 

"Yeah, of course," Kyuhyun snickered while giving Donghae's backpack to his rightful owner. "I'm sure Eunhyuk is going to make good use of this information."

 

Donghae glared at his best friend, mentally noting he needed to be careful and not slip the information that Hyukjae and him had already made love once. As Heechul continued to happily babble by himself, sometimes earning a witty remark from Kyuhyun - who got hit across the head once or twice, Donghae followed his two friends quietly, absently looking for a familiar head of red locks. The students still had about fifteen minutes before the bell would ring the start of the second period, which let the brunette a little time to find his boyfriend among the crowd of kids surrounding them. Heechul and Kyuhyun weren't paying attention to him anymore, arguing childishly on their own as usual, while Donghae unconsciously jutted his lips out in a pout, almost standing up on his toes to look for the redhead. Getting more and more annoyed as he still didn't find him, Donghae was about to call Hyukjae when he finally spotted the tall, handsome man at the other side of the hall, at a less crowded side of the corridor. From where the brunette was, it seemed like he was having a private conversation with someone but he couldn't see who it was. Feeling a pang of jealousy gain him as he walked toward him with a slight frown, the brunette chewed on his lower lip, scolding himself for being already so weak for his boyfriend.

 

Hyukjae let out a heavy sigh as he finally managed to corner Hyunah in the hallway leading to his next class. He ruffled his hair in frustration as the girl raised a contemptuous eyebrow at him. Now he remembered clearly why he had made a point to never go out with this girl ever again. If it wasn't for the fact he still hadn't put an official term to their 'relationship', and that Donghae was such a jealous freak sometimes, the redhead would surely have not bothered talking to her anymore. Hyunah took a strand of her incredibly fake blond hair - not that his were natural, but at least it looked good - between her perfectly manicured fingers, audaciously battling her eyelashes at him, trying to look seductive. Which she certainly wasn't, at least not anymore ; he had to admit that if she had used the same little tricks a few days before he had realized he - loved - Donghae, maybe he would have gave in and kissed her senselessly, because Hyunah was hot. But right now, in his eyes she was nothing but an annoying chick who prevented him from kissing his boyfriend hard. Hyukjae didn't like it when Donghae was sulking because of him, and this was the reason why he wanted to get this business over with as quickly as possible.

Grimacing slightly, he forced himself to look into the girl's eyes, who gave him an attempt of a y smirk - it was funny how he immediately compared it to Donghae's ones - and he had to suppress the urge to throw up. How the hell did I manage to enjoy with her?

"Oppa," She purred ridiculously. "Oppa, are you going to apologize for your rude behavior at the café last time? You know I can forgive you really quickly, Eunhyuk oppa..."

 

She carefully put an hand on his chest and he immediately slapped her away. "Stop it, Hyunah," He said coldly. "Look, I'm here to clear things up. I - kinda have other engagements with someone else, which means - leave me alone from now on, ok?"

 

Hyunah widened her eyes, gaping in shock as the redhead got more and more annoyed at the whole situation. He was losing precious time to go find Donghae, pin him against a wall and kiss the daylights out of him. The girl flipped her long, fake blond hair behind her shoulder, hitting Hyukjae's side of the face in the process, before shooting him a y gaze. She readjusted her bag, running a hand through her hair again before resting it on her hip, contemptuously staring down at the redhead - despite the fact he was much taller than her.

"You want to what?" She hissed.

 

Hyukjae restrained himself from rolling his eyes and hit her across the face - or even bang his own head against the wall, if possible - because this chick was too stupid for her own good. Instead, he closed his eyes briefly, sighing with exasperation, before giving her a hard glare. The fake blond flinched slightly under his strong, menacing eyes before holding her chin high in the air, making her look incredibly ridiculous.

The redhead fought the urge to just go away and leave it at that, but he knew Hyunah was a stubborn girl, despite her serious case of stupidity - and iness. Deciding to end it once for good, he inhaled deeply while trying to calm himself down before staring sternly at the girl.

"Hyunah, it's over. Like, bye-bye. I found someone better than you, if it's what you want to hear." So much better.

 

"Who's that ?" She snapped. Hyukjae felt anger boil in his veins all of a sudden, his jaw clenching. How dares she -... "Who's that , and I'll kick her. How do you dare dumping me like this, Lee Eunhyuk?! And my reputation? And the ? What, she s better than me, is it? Who's that ing ?!"

 

"Listen, you ," Hyukjae dangerously leaned down until their face were just few centimeters apart. "You better shut up now, if you don't want me to slap you. Because I can assure you I'm just at this from building you in a wall."

 

Hyunah gulped down, looking slightly afraid by Hyukjae's threat. The latter slowly straightened up, not missing to glare at her with all his might and then tried to walk away. When he suddenly felt a hand wrap around his arm, a low growl almost escaped his lips. He spun around, trying to mentally murder the girl. She was about to open , probably to shout and whine a little more, but didn't have time to do so as Donghae suddenly appeared from behind the redhead, pulling him next to him. The brunette raised a disbelieving eyebrow at Hyunah who gave him a nasty glare, before a wicked smirk spread on his plump lips.

Hyukjae glanced at his boyfriend with surprised eyes, but quite pleased nonetheless. He resisted the urge to press his lips against the other's ones, deciding it could be a good idea to skip the next period and just spend it with the brunette instead. As he was envisaging how to persuade the shorter male - or maybe just kidnap him, really -, the latter spoke up with a tone almost as sassy and y as Hyunah's.

 

"Hyunjoo," He greeted with fake sweetness. Donghae didn't have time to think and congratulate himself about the fact he was currently talking to that girl. Instead, he gritted his teeth together, holding himself back from strangling that fake bimbo. He perfectly knew his jealousy was showing - it was as big as an elephant, actually -, but he did not appreciated it when people messed with what was his ; and Hyukae was his. The interested girl's left eyebrow twitched in annoyance when he mispronounced her name. "How nice to meet you." He continued. You're so dead, cockwhore.

 

"It's Hyunah, you geek," She retorted with venom. As if I give a damn, Fake-s. "What the hell do you want, I'm talking with my boyfriend!"

 

Hyukjae only rolled his eyes, closely watching Donghae's moves. Am I finally going to watch a girls' fight? He wondered inwardly. Wait -

 

"Your boyfriend, huh..." Donghae snorted and the other male could almost see furry radiating from his body. "Well, then sorry, because I need to talk to your so called 'boyfriend' about how he's going to take me from behind. Now, if you excuse us."

 

Without waiting for an answer, the brunette spun around and stomped away in the hallway, Hyukjae following him as he burst out laughing. Completely forgetting about Hyunah and her current priceless expression, the redhead flung an arm around Donghae's shoulders. The latter grumbled inaudibly, shoving his hands down his pockets. He threw an annoyed look at his boyfriend who merely smirked at him, tightening his embrace around him.

"That was priceless!" He laughed loudly as Donghae permitted himself to grin proudly. "Good job, Sweetheart."

 

"Don't call me Sweetheart, dickhead," The other hissed. "It's your fault, all of this is your damn fault."

 

Hyukjae only smirked wider, pinching the brunette's cheek. "So," He continued casually. "About me taking you from behind -..."

 

"Shut up, Hyukjae," Donghae immediately cut him off with a stern glare. "Just shut up."

 

 

 

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow upon going in the classroom. Something was odd, if the fact that Donghae's usual seat being clearly empty was not enough of an indication. The brunette narrowed his eyes, standing still in the middle of the door frame, and therefore blocking the way for the other students outside. He ignored them, his eyes immediately looking for the redhead his best friend had for boyfriend - he sometimes wondered where the hell Donghae managed to find such strange specimen. And as foresighted, his flaming and incredibly outrageous red locks were missing. All he could see was numerous dark haired heads with faces that didn't look like monkeys. Grumbling inaudibly, Kyuhyun finally decided to properly go in the classroom, glaring at the students who had began sulking behind him. He stomped angrily, childishly ignoring Sunah's discreet greeting (and earning an offended glare in return) before he went to the back of the class and sat down at an empty table.

Lee Hyukjae was one of the most unreliable and irresponsible person of the high school, not to say the whole freaking town, and he was currently rubbing his stupid and bad antics on his poor, innocent best friend. Never in his life Donghae had skipped class more than twice a year - and at that time, it had actually been because he had wanted to study at the library instead of wasting long hours with an incompetent History teacher -, and thanks to some stupid redhead, he was now missing English class. If it wasn't for the fact Kyuhyun was such a model student, and that Siwon was coming very soon, he probably would have went out to look for the two stupid and thoughtless boys. School was important, even for smart people. And Eunhyuk clearly wasn't a smart guy.

Kyuhyun knew he was being rude and mean with Hyukjae, when truth was he actually kind of liked him. Actually, the brunette was more pissed-off because of the fact he had planned to extort a small amount of money from Donghae, and now all his hopes were crushed and thrown away. Good bye, StarCraft ver. 9.05.02... Next week for sure, Donghae will give me money. Whether he wants it, or not. Sighing deeply, he pursued his lips into an annoyed and childish pout, glancing up at the front of the class. More and more kids were coming in and settling down at tables in front of him. He folded his arms on his chest, his eyes shooting daggers at each person stepping inside the room, hoping maybe Donghae and Eunhyuk would suddenly appear out of nowhere. He knew it was very unlikely, since he had witnessed with his own eyes the two of them suspiciously rushing out toward the school gates. Kyuhyun was clearly not happy. Not only did he miss his chance to gather money for his new game, but Siwon also had to be late for class.

Truthfully, Kyuhyun was glad for his best friend. Despite the fact he was still worried if Donghae still idealized the notion of love, he still looked happy. The younger brunette had first started to worry for his best friend, since the first overall impression he had had of Eunhyuk really wasn't that good, but it seemed like the redhead could be a nice guy when wanted. Kyuhyun just hoped the both of them weren't going to hurt. Of course, he knew they wouldn't be able to avoid fights and quarrels, but Donghae was someone really emotional and had a lot of tears. He absolutely hated it when his best friend cried, because it seemed like a whole part of himself was hurting, too ; Donghae was like a real brother for him and he cared for him as much as he could care for a member of his family.

As he chewed on his bottom lip absently, his gaze remained toward the door of the classroom. A quick glance at his watch indicated him the bell would ring soon. The boy frowned, wondering if Siwon had also decided to skip class. Is it a craze or something? He was about to grab his cellphone and send furious messages to all his contacts, when the tall, handsome man suddenly burst in the classroom, panting and sweating. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow, stopping in his move. Siwon quickly apologized to the teacher who curtly nodded at him, before he straightened up and looked around the room. A wide smile spread on his face when he spotted Kyuhyun at the back of the classroom. The latter grimaced slightly as he felt light flutters in his stomach. Siwon sat down next to him, giving him his trademark smile, before taking his books and notebooks out of his backpack. The younger gazed at him lazily, his eyes trailing from the smooth, flawless features of his face before going down and admiring his exposed collar bone. If there was something Kyuhyun was completely sure about Siwon, it was that he was undeniably handsome. It wasn't the reason why he had came to like him, but it was still pleasant to have this kind of view. Truthfully, Kyuhyun still didn't know why he liked the taller man ; was it because of his awful cheesiness? His romantic aura? The way he made him feel loved and cared for? He didn't know, and it sometime flustered him, because Kyuhyun didn't like to be in the blur.

He sighed quietly, hoping one day he would finally understand the way his heart worked. Focusing his attention back on his boyfriend, he sent him a small smirk.

 

"Hi," Siwon greeted him happily. "How are you?"

 

"Fine," Kyuhyun replied as absent-mindedly played with one of the other's pencil. "You were almost late, what happened?"

 

Surprisingly, Siwon scrunched up his nose, looking annoyed. "I don't know, actually," He grunted. "I'm having a bad day, I think. Like, I was already late this morning and just now I was looking for my phone all around the school because I lost it and I still don't know where it is... Maybe it's karma."

 

"Right," Kyuhyun snorted and the other gave him a blinding smile. "By the way, Choi Siwon. Your redhead best friend is corrupting mine. I don't like this."

 

"Really? Where are they?" He asked as he looked around the class.

 

"Not here, that's the point." Kyuhyun pouted. With a childish grunt, he boldly rested his head on Siwon's shoulder who stilled for a second, before relaxing. He sent a pleased smile at the younger who merely grimaced.

It wasn't in his habits to act all lovely and cute with his lover, but Siwon had somehow managed to rub his kindness on him. Kyuhyun didn't like to be nice ; he was snarky and witty, not nice.

He should be happy that I like him enough and that I don't kick his gut, he grumbled inwardly. God, what do I do with my life.

 

 

 


 

 

 

It had already been almost two long weeks since Donghae and Hyukjae had started their blossoming relationship. Things were getting more stable between the both of them, as they continued to discover each other through intimate conversations, touches, caresses and laughter. It already seemed as if they knew the other perfectly, and one could have mistook them for a long-time couple. Even the two boys sometime felt like it had already been an eternity since they were together, but it didn't look like they really cared. Everything seemed like it was the best of both worlds ; they were closer than ever, despite the fact they were still hiding their official status to the public and the high school, cleverly thinking it probably wouldn't be a good idea, knowing the state of mind of most Korean toward homouality.

Only one little thing continued to bother the redhead ; indeed, Hyukjae felt as if Donghae and him had been dating for an incredibly long time already, when truth was it had merely been only two weeks. He wasn't scared by this fact, far away from it ; he actually had came to like this feeling of being close to only one person, to the point they were practically doing everything together. Donghae and him were still bickering every time they saw each other, and more than once, they had loudly fought over stupid things, most of the time involving the English project (they were really getting late for it) and Hyunah - that girl continued to cling on the redhead, despite Donghae's clear threat to break her neck if she ever tried to touch him again. Even if Hyukjae was still the he had always been, and even if Donghae was still the annoyingly studious freak, the former knew his love for him was nothing compared to the childish feelings he supposedly once had for his ex-girlfriends. But despite all those concrete facts and Donghae's beautiful smiles that still made his heart swell, he still couldn't say that one word.

Love. I love you. Hyukjae was completely ignorant as to why the words always got caught in his throat each time he tried to voice it. He perfectly knew those words were sincere and real, it wasn't as if he would be lying to the brunette, but something always stopped him from saying those three little words. They seemed so innocent and harmless, but he knew how much they meant for Donghae. The latter was being understanding and patient with him, something he was forever grateful. In the end, Hyukjae had settled with 'I like you's, deciding it would be enough as for now. But he was aware of Donghae's slightly disappointed expressions every time he would say it. The redhead wanted nothing more than to confess his love for the other male, though. He was wondering almost all the time why he wasn't able to say those words anymore, when they had slipped out so easily the first night he had admitted to the brunette he loved him - although it had been through a phone conversation, which was maybe the reason why.

However, this problem - which was more troublesome than it seemingly was - wasn't the only one bothering Hyukjae. In fact, the rhythm of life the latter had been forced into during that particular week had been back-breaking. Between studies and countless hours of dance training, the redhead didn't even know how he was still able to stand straight on his two feet. Every day after class, Hyukjae went to the dance studio, whether he wanted it or not - Donghae was becoming more and more talented in persuading him into doing something -, and was forced by Hyoyeon and her stupid fellows to learn the choreography for the upcoming dance competition which was supposed to be held that week-end. It actually wasn't that hard for him to assimilate the complex moves of the dance, or even to come up with his own moves for his solo part. But the fact that he had to juggle with homework Donghae forced him to do, his parents' constant scolding through phone arguments and finally dance practice, Hyukjae felt as if his head was about to explode.

At the end of the week, his whole body ached horribly because of all the moves he had to engrave in his mind, his head hurt and his temples thumped harshly because of the English essay he had to study with his boyfriend. The very only thing that prevented him from giving up and going home - and sleep, sleep, sleep - was the fact that Donghae had stayed by his side the whole time, even during dance practice. Whenever the redhead would take a short break from Hyoyeon's cruel tyranny, the brunette was there, giving him encouraging toothless grins while handing him a bottle of fresh water. Hyukjae would have never admitted it, because he was a hypocrite , but he really appreciated the attention the other gave him. He wasn't quite used to someone taking care of him this way yet, but the feeling was nice and warm in his heart.

To be honest, one of his biggest worry this week, after the fact he still couldn't say those three words he wished to voice out so much, was the fact he was scared he wouldn't be able to make it for the dance competition. He had been counting each day with anxiety, praying to be able assimilating all the moves and the overall choreography within the short time he had.

Therefore, when Hyoyeon and her minions showed up at the end of a particularly exhausting dance practice that Friday night, happily saying that the dance competition was reported to the next week, Hyukjae had not  been happy. At all. He had not worked his off the whole week, as if his life and the whole freaking world depended on it, to hear this annoyingly bright girl, hiding behind a ridiculously tall guy because she knew Hyukjae wasn't really friendly when pissed-off, declare him everything had been a waste.

 

"It's not like that," She said, unphased by his outburst as he continued fuming furiously, Donghae only watching them half-interested. The tall kid, whose name was Baekhyun or something, tried to look threatening while doing his best to hide Hyohyeon behind his wide back. The redhead gave him a deadly glare, watching him gulp and squeal in fringht with satisfaction. "We're just postponing it, Noodle Boy," She continued. "We're having a really rainy Saturday tomorrow, and since the dance competition is supposed to be held outdoors, the administrators decided to push it back to next week. You're still going to dance."

 

Hyukjae shouted, growled, hissed, cursed, and did everything he knew to prove how pissed-off he was. When Hyoyeon and the other kids, who looked legitimately scared, left the dance studio a while after, the redhead slumped down on the floor, leaning back against the wide mirror of the studio. Whining desperately, he rested his head on Donghae's shoulder. The latter briefly glanced at him, before putting his book down and taking off his earphones. 

"What's up," He said casually.

 

Hyukjae shrugged with an unhappy grunt, nuzzling his nose into Donghae's neck. "Apparently, the dance competition is pushed back until next week. I can't believe it. I feel like , I smell like , and I probably taste like ."

 

Donghae chuckled softly, absently running his fingers through the older's red locks, before cupping his cheek. He brought his face until he gently pressed his lips against his own. Moving his mouth slowly, he sighed in contentment when Hyukjae parted his lips almost instantly. He could never get enough to feel his pink, wet muscle slide against his own, the way they discovered each other's hot cavern again and again. Hyukjae let out a low growl, the kiss turning more aggressive as he pushed his body closer to Donghae's. Their wet tongue twirled, entwined and danced together sensually, while soft moans and groans escaped their attached lips. The redhead grabbed a hold of the younger's neck, trying to bring him closer to him and to deepen their intense lip-lock. Donghae moaned a little louder and the other smirked a little into the kiss, liking the way he seemed to be so eager already. He on his sleek, wet muscle, earning a mewl in return, before viciously biting on his lower lip. They continued to kiss hungrily for a while, soft, obscene sounds released from their sloppy kiss, until they had to break apart for much needed oxygen.

 

"If it can reassure, you don't really taste like yet," Donghae smirked at him, teasingly his swollen lips. Hyukjae growled a little, bringing him into another short, but breathtaking lip-lock.

When they reluctantly stop ravishing each other's lips, Donghae briefly looked out the window. It was already dark outside, and judging by the way his eyelids seemed to fall by themselves and his stomach growled every now and then, it had to be already late. Next to him, Hyukjae yawned quietly before heavily straightening up in silence, then he went to fetch his stuffs and his bag that he had thrown carelessly in one corner of the room earlier. Stretching his back while walking back toward the brunette, he waited for the latter to get up, before they both exited the building. They headed sides by sides to the nearest bus stop, exchanging only a few words as they were both too tired to talk.

 

"What are you doing tonight?" Donghae asked as he sat down on the bench of the bus stop. The air was still chilly, but he was too sleepy and lazy to bother putting his jacket on.

 

"I don't know," Hyukjae shrugged. "Probably nothing. But I heard that Minho from Physics class holds a party tonight. Wanna go?"

 

Donghae scrunched up his nose cutely. "Hmm, I don't think so. I'm too tired. Maybe next time, I'd like to go home quickly tonight."

 

"If you don't go, then me neither." Hyukjae stated simply as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Donghae gave him a small smile in return, getting up from the cold bench when a bus finally stopped in front of them.

The two boys got on the vehicle in silence, politely nodding to the driver before settling down at the very back. The redhead took the seat closest to the window, the younger hugging his bag tightly on his lap as if it was a pillow while sitting down next to him. The both of them were too tired to even utter a single word, leaning tenderly against each other instead. Hyukjae rested his head on Donghae's shoulder while gazing lazily outside the window, looking at the bright and blurry lights of the streets. They weren't the only passengers of the bus, a few teenagers and older people also on board, but they didn't pay any attention to them, ignoring their surprised, sometimes disgusted looks. It actually made Donghae nuzzle his nose into the redhead's soft hair, whom sighed in contentment upon feeling his lover's warmth closer to him. Hyukjae was feeling so tired he almost fell asleep during the short drive to their respective house, Donghae's calm breathing almost setting him off to sleep. He fluttered his eyes close, smiling softly when he felt the brunette's head rest atop of his own. He honestly hoped the warm feeling he procured him would never disappear.

Unfortunately for the both of them, the bus soon reached Donghae's stop. The latter reluctantly straightened up in his seat, glancing at the redhead before pulling his bag on one of his shoulder. They gazed at each other silently, until the redhead muttered a quiet "I like you, you know it." Donghae only smiled and bashfully pecked his cheek, before getting down the vehicle, ignoring the curious gazes of the other passengers. It was with a hurtful tug in the heart that Donghae watched the bus disappear, the two of them never breaking eye contact until the vehicle was too far away. The brunette let out a resigned sigh, readjusting his bag on his shoulder, before half-heartedly heading toward his house. It was unusually cold for this time of the month, and he shivered slightly when a particularly strong breeze hit his back. His hair falling messily in front of his eyes, he hurried his steps, finally catching sight of his house.

Upon coming in, he threw his bag in one corner of the entrance, lazily taking his shoes off with a long yawn. Then, he walked off to the living-room where he slumped down on the couch next to his older brother. Donghwa only spared him a short glance, not even greeting him, before almost instantly redirecting his attention on his sitcom on television. The younger could only watched a few minutes before he already got tired of the stupid show his brother had gave his full attention to, getting up heavily and headed toward the stairs to go up in his bedroom. After he quietly greeted his parents whom were heading outside to have dinner with Kyuhyun's own parents, Donghae finally managed to climb all the stairs up to his bedroom, where he immediately collapsed on the soft mattress. A short look at his phone indicated him it was around eleven o'clock in the evening, which surprised him since he wasn't the type to be this exhausted at this hour of the day, despite the fact it was indeed getting late. Unlocking the screen of his phone, he scrolled down the list of received messages, snorting quietly when he read one that Kyuhyun had sent him two hours earlier, stating Siwon was an idiot for losing his phone - apparently, it had already been a week and he still didn't know where it was. Donghae let out a small chuckle, throwing the device aside, before rolling on his back and rubbing his eyes. He absently stared at the ceiling for a while, before he got up to take a long shower.

After twenty long and amazing minutes under hot water, the brunette finally felt a little better, his sleepy eyes a little bit more aware. Still drying his wet hair with a towel, he shuffled back to his bedroom with only boxers on. As he was about to take clean pajamas out of his cupboard, his phone suddenly buzzed on the bed. Surprised, the boy turned around and grabbed the device with curiosity. He was then surprised to see that the sender was actually Siwon, who was supposed to have lost his phone. Donghae shrugged, assuming maybe he had finally found it since Kyuhyun's last text. The brunette tapped on the screen, waiting for the conversation to pop up and read the message. 

 

13.02.04 23:58 ; FROM : Choi Siwon

hey dude Eunhyuk and I are at Minho's party, wanna come? Eunhyuk wants to see you come on!

 

He's at the party...? Donghae frowned a little. An odd and uncomfortable feeling made him hesitate when he finished reading the text, but the brunette didn't have the mental strength to think about it. Instead, he let out a exasperated sigh, opening his cupboard and taking the first suitable clothes his found before putting them on. He really wasn't in the mood to go to some stupid party, but if Hyukjae was there, then maybe he could make an effort to go.

Donghwa was surprised to see him go downstairs fully dressed. A mouthful of chocolate ice-cream in his mouth while holding the whole bucket, his older brother raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm going out," Donghae simply said while putting his shoes back on. "If Mom or Dad ask, I'm with Hyukjae at a party a few blocks away."

 

 

 

It happened to be harder than he thought to find that Minho's house. Donghae wandered around the neighborhood two or three times - his awful sense of orientation was to be blamed -, and when he finally spotted a lighted-up house at the end of a very narrow street, the brunette felt relief wash over him. Music could be heard even from where he was, and he was still a dozen meters away from it, which surprised him that the neighbors weren't complaining.

He went in the house, grimacing when kids bumped against him while the music was sounding too loudly in his ears. He didn't recognize half the people of the party, only seeing unfamiliar faces and figures dancing and trashing around the house. He looked around the entrance and the living-room, searching for either Hyukjae or Siwon, before a frustrated sound escaped his lips when he saw none of them. Annoyed, he grabbed the arm of a kid he had recognized from History class, asking him if he had seen one of the two boys. He had to repeat around three or four times before the guy stopped laughing crazily and replied to him.

 

"Do you know where is Siwon?" Donghae tried to shout over the music.

 

"Siwon? Siwon's not here!" The guy replied. "He didn't come."

 

"He is here!" Donghae frowned, annoyed. "He sent me a text."

 

"He's not, though. Oh, but Eunhyuk's there. Second floor, I think. He went with a girl."

 

His frown deepening, Donghae let go of his arm and headed toward the stairs. He climbed them up, avoiding as much he could the few couples displaying way too much affection in public, before he finally reached the second floor. He watched around his unfamiliar surroundings, until soft noises coming from a room at the end of the hall attracted his attention. Shoving his hands down his pocket while an uncomfortable feeling kept insinuating in him, he reached for the door knob. Neither did he know why, or how, but his heart suddenly began thumping harshly in his ears as he opened the door. It felt as if time was slowing down around him, hearing nothing but his own heart beating in his ears, the noises coming from the party sounding like a buzzing in the background. He frowned, again ; a horrible presentiment made him gulp with apprehension.

He saw nothing at first, only the noises and the bright light of the room. His heart beating hurtfully in his chest, Donghae blinked, trying to focus his sight. The first thing his eyes caught glimpse of was the bed. It was messy, probably because of the dirty antics of the couple laying on it. His dark orbs first looked at their entangled legs, until they went up to their face.

And then Donghae stopped breathing.

He immediately recognized the flaming red locks and the sharp features of his face. The urge to throw up gained him as he met single-lidded eyes. His own widened in shock, his body frozen as he stared at the two person on the bed. His shirt was half-opened, that Hyunah-girl's hands running up and down the perfect chest of the male underneath her. Her own shirt was off, probably thrown in one corners of the room. His thin lips were swollen red, indicating he had been making-out.

Donghae's emotions were furiously battling together, sorrow and anger mixing together as he clenched painfully his fists. He didn't make any move, missing Hyunah's wicked smirk as his attention was only on the boy that he thought loved him. His mind was completely blank, his vision suddenly turning red in utter fury. Tears were at the edge of falling down his cheeks as the horrible feeling of betrayal painfully sunk in his heart. It felt as if it had just been stepped on mercilessly and crushed over and over again.

The boy on the bed widened his eyes, too. He opened his mouth, trying to talk, panic evident on his face. Whether he did talk or not, Donghae wasn't able to hear it. He didn't want to hear it. He wanted nothing but to go back in time and forget everything. Forget what he saw at that precise moment, forget his feelings and all the memories they had created together in that short amount of time. Forget the fact the man he had came to love during those past weeks was just in front of his eyes, caught in the act of cheating on him.

 

"Hyukjae." He finally whispered.


Hello people ~ Did you guys miss me ~ ? :3 Well I did.

Okay, so drama. Argh, I'm not really good with drama but this scene was trotting in my head since a long time so yeah - hope you enjoyed it (kind of).

I'm officially on vacation so I will hopefully update a little bit faster during the two following weeks but I promise nothing because Mom is unpredictable.

I inserted a loooots of Haehyuk hints, because yes people, next is Haehyuk. They are going to switch - don't lie, I know you guys like it.

Either way, I really do hope you guys liked it :) I even inserted a not-so-ninja!Kyuwon for you guys 8D

 

GUYS GUYS WE FINALLY GOT 100+ VOTES! OH MY GOD THANK YOUUUUU <3 YOU GUYS REALLY ARE THE BEST. I LOVE YOUUUU!

 

To thank you guys for the subscribes, the comments and the upvotes ~

Oreo-stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies (I have no idea why the image gives the slight impression it's green - It's not)

Oreo-stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

 

 

  Thank you for reading ~ Please comment, subscribe and upvote ~ !