Chapter Thirteen

Naughty Mouth

 

Embarrassment


The moment Hyukjae stepped in the house, he immediately felt the urge to grab Donghae's hand and run as far and fast as possible. His whole body was apprehending the fatal moment he would have to confront the brunette's family. His head filled with questions and nervousness, he didn't register it when the other dragged him inside, barely noticing the pleasant change of temperature when the warmth of the house surrounded the both of them. Hyukjae was still immersed in his depressing, reluctant thoughts as he hesitantly walked in.

The house was as homey and welcoming as the last time he had came, while a good smell was floating in the air, probably coming from the kitchen. Everything was bright and showed warmth, such a big contrast compared to his own house which looked cold and lifeless from the inside out. The joyful atmosphere eased him a little bit, but his words were still caught in his throat. Many coats were hooked on the hangers of the entrance, and it made him slightly annoyed and nervous at the same time ; he had already guessed that his boyfriend's best friend would have come just to enjoy seeing them tormented, but he certainly hadn't expected the latter's family to be there as well. His poor, scared heart thumped harder in his chest as he awkwardly took off his shoes and followed Donghae inside, who shoved Kyuhyun out of his way with an unhappy grunt. The latter snickered, glancing at Hyukjae with an amused smirk before disappearing upstairs. Donghae and him went in the living-room, which was thankfully empty. The redhead slumped down on the couch with a heavy, trembling sigh, according himself a short break. It wasn't as if he didn't want to be there, ready to officially meet his lover's parents and close friends ; he knew Mr. and Mrs. Lee already, and they were incredibly sweet and nice with him. Honestly, he probably didn't risk much, except a serious case of embarrassment, but nervousness was still present in his heart as he began chewing on his lower lip. He felt Donghae rest his head on his shoulder, and as he mind screamed What the hell are you doing, they are going to skin me alive!, he found it oddly comforting. He kissed the top of Donghae's head who remained silent, glancing at the kitchen's door frame.

Truthfully, Hyukjae realized, as he made sure nobody had noticed the short moment of affection between them, the only thing he wanted was to give a good impression. He knew how much those could be decisive and he didn't want to disappoint Donghae's family. It was sort of really stupid and paranoid to be nervous and scared less for this kind of reason, but he couldn't help himself ; his over-dramatic brain was creating the worse scenarios possible in his head, although he was perfectly aware that everything would probably go on well. Probably, a bitter voice rang in his head. Frustrated and slightly pissed-off at himself, he ran a hand through his red locks, chewing on his lower lip again.

Meanwhile, Donghae glanced at him with an amused smirk. He could literally feel the tension radiating from the redhead as he kept nibbling on his plump lips. He was glad everybody was still too busy at the current moment because it really seemed like Hyukjae needed this moment of calm to think by himself. The brunette knew the latter wasn't that terrified of his parents and that he only wanted to do well, but still ; the contrast between his usual almost violent, aggressive behavior compared to the current nervous one was quite laughable. Holding back a chuckle, he closed his eyes, enjoying his last few seconds of peace. From what he could guess, Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Cho were both busy in the kitchen making dinner for all the guests in the house, while the men were probably down in the cellar, taking out a bottle of wine to enjoy during the meal. Donghae was kind of surprised nobody had already came to bug them ; not even his own brother was there to annoy and embarrass the out of him. He could understand the adults didn't hear them since they did their best not to make too much noise when coming in, but he was pretty sure Kyuhyun had already told Arah and Donghwa.

And sure enough, Donghwa suddenly burst in the living-room, followed by his two minions. Startled, Donghae straightened up as Hyukjae's head snapped toward the three peoples. Immediately narrowing dangerously, Donghae warned them with a glare that they'd better not do anything unconventional. His older brother merely ignored him, his smirk growing wider as he stared at the redhead.

Donghwa almost laughed at the situation, enjoying the way Hyukjae stood up from the couch with nervousness and stiffly bowed at him. Next to the taller, Donghae rolled his eyes and got up as well, but he could see that his younger brother was actually trying to protect his boyfriend from him somehow. But this is so not working, he snickered inwardly as he folded his arms on his chest. It was literally his duty as a brother to embarrass the couple as much as he could, and there were no ways he would hold back, even for a second. After all, Donghae wouldn't have spared him as well if he was the one ready to get tortured by every living body of the house.

"So..." He began with an evil smirk. "Hyukjae, right?"

 

"Yes," Hyukjae smiled politely although there was still slight nervousness in his voice. "Good evening, Donghwa-ssi."

 

"Oh please, without the 'ssi'," The older grimaced with a flick of the hand. "I'm not that old and you already happen to be shoving your tongue down my brother's throat when you guys feel like it, so you can at least call me hyung instead or something."

 

"Hyung," Donghae sighed with a roll of the eyes as Hyukjae chuckled lightly. Behind the former's brother, Kyuhyun and Arah were watching the scene with amusement. "Can you please just drop it?"

 

"Of course no," He retorted with a shrug and raised an eyebrow in disbelief, as if Donghae had been completely stupid to even imagine he would stay quiet. "Come on ; Arah, Kyuhyun, what are you doing, come in."

 

The two others nodded and strolled in the room. Arah introduced herself with a soft voice, a gentle glint shining in her eyes as Hyukjae shook her hand politely. He immediately found himself liking her, her sweet personality reminding him of his own sister currently living in New York. As Donghae forced him to sit back down, Kyuhyun slumped down at the other side of the brunette, letting out a heavy sigh while flinging an arm around him. The latter growled with annoyance, hissing at him that he would pay for it and that he couldn't believe Kyuhyun had brought his whole family just to enjoy seeing him suffer. Hyukjae piped up in the conversation with an equally annoyed hiss, stating he would gladly help Donghae strangling him if he had to, because he seriously didn't need any more pressure than he already had. While Kyuhyun began scowling, Arah and Donghwa started an innocent conversation with the redhead, not going overboard yet and he was thankful for that. However, he kind of expected the situation to blow up during dinner, since he had already figured out Donghwa's personality and he knew the latter wasn't going to just let them eat dinner in peace. 

Oddly, Hyukjae felt way more comfortable than he thought he would be, and Donghae was glad of it. The latter knew the redhead had wanted to give out a good impression, to look like a good boyfriend in front of his parents - even if they still persisted it was ridiculous to meet parents just two days after their official start as an item. He was pleased by it, truthfully, but he already knew that it wouldn't be worth it since Mr. and Mrs. Lee had already accepted him anyway. Maybe not entirely, but Donghae knew things would work out just fine because his parents had always been very supportive with their two sons when it came to their love life. They didn't want to meddle with their problems, as long as they could find an appropriate moment to embarrass them as much as possible. Which was why Donghae currently seemed to be the most nervous out of the two, his body tensing every time he could hear a noise coming from the kitchen or the hall.

On his side, Hyukjae was himself again ( at least a little awkwardness had disappeared), and he was really thankful of it. Things were fine so far ; Donghwa was a great guy, if you put aside the fact he obviously wanted to make fun of Donghae and him. Something drew his attention though, when Arah stated Hyukjae was a handsome man and that Donghae had really good taste ; indeed, Donghwa's facial expression had suddenly hardened upon hearing those words, his eyes turning cold as he stiffened on his chair. Arah, oblivious to it, had only chuckled, before she drifted her attention on Kyuhyun who hollered her quite rudely - but that was only Hyukjae's opinion. The latter had simply lifted an eyebrow when Donghwa kept glaring at him unconsciously, before an amused smirk of his own spread on his lips. So Arah, huh, he realized, and the quiet snicker Donghae let out next to him confirmed his doubts. The latter's brother only huffed with annoyance, turning back toward the girl who slapped Kyuhyun's arm playfully.

Then, as Hyukjae and Donghae held back a snigger when the oldest of the kids tried to childishly gain Arah's attention back, the four adults came in the room, the two men holding a bottle of wine while the women were curiously glancing at the redhead. The latter immediately got up on his feet as Donghae stood up as well, and bowed with respect at the elders.

Mrs. Lee had a curious yet happy smile on her lips, while the other woman Hyukjae guessed was Kyuhyun's mother grinned gently at him. Hyukjae bit his lower lip with slight shyness, before Donghae introduced Hyukjae to the remaining people. Each time the brunette introduced him to one of the adults, he bowed politely with a small, slightly nervous smile, until Mrs. Lee clapped her hands together in bliss.

"Well, Hyukjae, darling," She exclaimed with a happy laugh. "It's nice to meet you again, now that you're part of the family!" Ignoring Donghae's hiss, she brought the redhead into a tight hug before patting his shoulder. "I hope Donghae isn't too annoying with you."

 

"I bet he is," Donghwa snorted from the couch as a smirk appeared on his face. "So, so annoying. I don't even know how you put up with him."

 

"And I don't know how Arah noona put up with you," Donghae retorted and Hyukjae held back from bursting out laughing when the latter's brother obviously paled. The girl blinked in confusion, making the redhead discreetly sighed at how oblivious she seemed to be, although she clearly had feelings for the man too.

 

Mr. Lee shushed the kids playfully, before he shook hands with Hyukjae then Mr. Cho did the same with an encouraging pat on the shoulder. "It's nice to meet you, kid. Again." He gave him a playful smile that looked exactly like Donghae's, and Hyukjae found it incredibly disturbing. "Well, now that the presentations are done and all that jazz, maybe now we can eat?" He proposed with an innocent grin towards the women. "Yonghwan and I found this perfect bottle of wine, and -"

 

"I found it," Mr. Cho corrected him with a smirk. "You only kept talking about how you wanted to embarrass your son as much as possible tonight."

 

"Did I?" Mr. Lee laughed loudly as Donghae groaned in despair.

 

Hyukjae chuckled lightly as well, although he knew he probably shouldn't since it would indirectly affect him as well. Donghae seemed to silently agree with him as he jabbed his stomach with his elbow. Grimacing lightly, he gave him a sheepish smile and the brunette only grumbled incoherently.

"Mom, Dad," He pleaded. "Please, don't embarrass me, please, please, please -"

 

"You know that's not working this way, Donghae," Mr. Lee cut him off nonchalantly as his wife invited the redhead to sit down at the dinning table. "Embarrassing our children is the only fun perk that comes with the child packaging, apart from being able to boss you kids around. There's no way you're avoiding this."

 

"No way," Donghwa emphasized with an evil smile that sent shills down Hyukjae's spine. Kyuhyun laughed wholeheartedly as he helped his father opening the bottle of wine.

While Mrs. Cho made his son promise he wouldn't drink half the bottle by himself, because this was really not healthy, Hyukjae had this happy grin plastered on his face. He was really enjoying himself here, in the middle of this cheery, joyful big family. It was so different from the usual soundless and boring dinners he had with his parents, that he couldn't help himself but to be amazed by everything. Everybody was talking and laughing, so much it was noisy in the living-room and they couldn't hear anything clearly anymore. He thought he would have felt awkward and not in the right place, but he honestly felt as if it was where he was meant to be, as cheesy as it may sound. He loved the atmosphere surrounding the room ; no tension floating in the air, everything was just happiness.

Mrs. Lee came with the starters, a tasty Korean broth, then followed the side dishes and the Korean barbecue. As the redhead did his best to help as much as he could - the only thing he could approximately cook was ramyeon (though the last time he tried, he had forgot to put water before putting it in the microwave and it didn't came out pretty) -, Mr. Lee leaned forward with a malicious smile.

Here it goes, Donghae groaned inwardly.

 

"So, Hyukjae," He said. "I heard you're dating my son, right?"

 

"Uh..." The latter stammered as he almost burned a piece of meat. Donghae slapped his hand away and took care of the rest. He grinned sheepishly toward him as Kyuhyun sniggered, before he faced the elder. "Well, yeah, we do. Date, I mean."

 

"He's annoying, isn't he? Donghwa's right, you know. I really don't know how you can support this nagging boy." He sighed playfully and his son sent him an offended scowl.

 

"Well, he's fine, I guess. Most of the time." Hyukjae joked back.

 

"Yah." Donghae immediately punched his shoulder. "What the hell is that supposed to mean, you ."

 

"Come on, we both know you can be sassy as sometime." Hyukjae rolled his eyes and Mr. Lee and Mr. Cho burst out laughing, along with Donghwa who choked on his first glass of wine.

 

"I don't!"

 

"You do, Donghae," Mrs. Lee commented thoughtfully. "You really do. I don't know who you got that from though. Maybe it's your grand-mother, she can be bothersome sometimes."

 

"I am not bothersome!" Donghae retorted with a whine. "And you -" He glared at the redhead. "You're supposed to be on my side, why are you even agreeing to all this?"

 

"See what I mean?" Hyukjae snorted. "Sassy."

 

Laughter erupted around the table as Donghae kicked Hyukaje's calf under the table. The redhead winked at him when he met the other's eyes, and although he still glared at him, he knew he was forgiven. Probably.

The dishes were delicious, and the dinner was hilarious. Hyukjae couldn't recall how many times he had burst out laughing during the meal, even letting out snarky comments of his own and he was glad people were accepting them gladly. It seemed as if they had already accepted him - even Mr. and Mrs. Cho, although they didn't have direct connections with him. But he was glad nonetheless. He didn't regret the fact he had came anymore, and he actually found his prior idea of refusing this dinner ridiculous. Donghae's family was what everybody wanted - or at least, they should. It was almost as if they were all friends despite their different ages, and the warm, welcoming atmosphere surrounding the table was extremely pleasant.

When it was time for dessert, Donghae helped his mother cutting the cake, while Mr. Lee proposed another glass of wine to the redhead. The latter politely refused, satisfied with his only glass, and Kyuhyun snorted, stating he wasn't a man if he couldn't drink more than three glasses. Holding back from retorting the youngest would never look as manly as he did, even after fifty glasses down his throat, he only rolled his eyes. While Mrs. Cho decided it was time to scold her son for drinking too much again - it seemed like it was a serious habit -, Donghwa spoke up, his voice slightly slurred after his many glasses of alcohol as well.

"Can I ask a question? An embarrassing one?" He said, then laughed. "I'm still asking it, so this was just a fair warning."

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow and looked at Donghae who shrugged, though apprehension was readable in his eyes.

 

"Basically, who's the one getting it in the ?"

 

Silence followed his blunt question, as the two interested boys glanced at each other. Did he really ask what I just think he asked?

He found himself torn between the wish to hide into a hole, and the incomprehensible need to burst out laughing. Frowning deeply as he held back a crazy fit of laughter, a deep blush crept on his face.

He honestly didn't want to think about those kind of topics right now, not when it was already hard talking - or even thinking - about it in Donghae's company. Maybe it was because he was plain scared, or the image of himself ing Donghae - Oh. My. God. (he completely refused to think about the possibility of himself dominated) - was too overwhelming, but he truthfully didn't want to answer that question as for now. And certainly not in front of Donghae's parents.

Next to him, Donghae was fuming as he painfully gritted his teeth. The hard, menacing glare he sent to his older brother didn't seem to affect him, although the murderous glint in his eyes would have scared most people. But Donghwa was a little bit too drunk to think clearly, and Arah next to him was too infatuated by him and embarrassed by the question to react properly and - smack him in the head with the freaking bottle! he screamed inwardly, his hand itching to grab the said bottle and break it on his head. He went through much more, he thought, it won't hurt him that much - Wait, I want it to!

Donghwa burst out laughing again randomly, as Mrs. Lee rolled her eyes at her oldest son. Kyuhyun sniggered and shook his head in disbelief ; he actually was surprised Donghwa hadn't ask the question sooner, knowing how vicious the older could be when needed. The night had been eventful for everybody, and he was glad he was there ; he wouldn't have missed this for anything;

 

"Well?" Donghwa insisted as Mr. Lee muttered Wait, I'm not drunk enough to go down that road yet. "Who's the bottom...? The little spoon? The one getting a shoved up his -"

 

"Enough, Lee Donghwa," Mrs. Lee scolded although an amused grin tugged on her lips. "You're clearly drunk, stop it."

 

"Come on, Auntie!" Kyuhyun interjected. "It's not like we don't all know it. It's obviously Donghae."

 

"What?" Donghae shouted out, and Hyukjae refrained himself from saying He got a point, I think. "Please, I know more about butt than he does." Does he?! "And honestly, our non-existent life doesn't have anything to do with you, Cho-ing-Kyuhyun!"

 

"Kids, kids, kids," Mr. Cho shook his head as Mr. Lee chuckled. "Language, please. Language."

 

"It does have something to do with us, though," Donghwa piped up, ignoring the elders. "I mean, I know from reliable sources that you're the vocal type when bottoming." Wait, Hyukjae cringed inwardly. I really didn't need to know that. "That'd be really painful for me to hear you scream your pleasure during the night because you're getting -ed by Mister Head-on-Fire."

 

"What Heechul hyung says is not and will never be reliable sources," Donghae hissed. Before Kyuhyun could speak up, he glared at him, "Dare talking, Kyuhyun, and I'm bringing Siwon in that house within the next five minutes."

 

"Wait," Hyukjae piped up with a laugh while the youngest paled slightly. "That's actually a good idea."

 

"Why should I be scared of these kind of threats, anyway." Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. "Siwon and I are just fine."

 

"Exactly, you guys are fine." Hyukjae said with a nonchalant shrug. "And so are Donghae and I, so you guys better leave us alone. Or do you want us to make fun of you, too?"

 

"Irrelevant," The other brushed the argument off with a contemptuous flick of the hand. "We're not even official yet. Donghae, don't be so ashamed that you're the submissive one in -"

 

"Kids," Mrs. Cho spoke up with a sigh. "Stop this, we parents are getting traumatized, here. Honestly, why can't we all be normal? We're not supposed to hear you talk about how you get to manage your free time with your lovers."

 

"Because we've never been." Mrs. Lee chuckled. "Normal, I mean. It wouldn't be funny if we were."

 

"Auntie is right," Arah piped up. "I remember the last time Donghwa oppa had brought his girlfriend here. The poor girl, she ran out of the house crying because we were too -"

 

"Weird? Eccentric? Crazy?" Donghae proposed and Hyukjae laughed. "Everybody would do the same, anyway. That's a normal reaction."

 

"I am not running away, though?" Hyukjae commented as he looked at him. "I'm still here, right?"

 

"Right," Donghae said and sent him a dazzling smile. "Right, you're still here. Guess you're not normal." And I think this is a good thing, the brunette thought with a grin.

 

 

 

A hour later, every body had migrated back to the living-room and were settled down on the large couch, happily sharing plenty of funny stories about Donghae with Hyukjae. The latter felt as if he had been laughing continuously  for the past hour, and his stomach and cheeks were slowly going numb because of his multiple fits of laughter. Next to him, Donghae was still scowling with an unhappy pout pursuing his lips. He really didn't like the way this night was turning in - his mother seemed a little too eager about revealing the reason why she had forced him to dress as a girl until he was three because 'I wanted a baby girl and Donghae did look slightly feminine anyway'. Wincing a little because of the embarrassing comment, he sent a thankful look to his father who stated that he was now more manlier than any average teenagers. Although it was still slightly exaggerated (but not too much either), it was true he had turned more virile than his mother would have liked him to - maybe even more than his brother. Hyukjae chuckled, his voice sounding tired. The brunette glanced up at him while the other grinned at him.

He was happy to see the redhead got along well with his family - maybe a little too much, even. Sighing heavily, he let his head fall on the headrest and looked at the other people in the room ; Donghwa had already passed out since long ago because of the big amount of alcohol he had happily drank, laying across the couch with his head resting on their mother's lap. Kyuhyun looked rather sleepy as well, his head on Arah's shoulder while whining quietly at her.

Sleepy? He whispered at his boyfriend who shrugged.

"A little," He murmured back. "It's okay."

The adults were still talking among themselves, not paying attention to the kids anymore. Donghae heard Mrs. Lee laugh a little then Mr. Cho replied something he didn't get because Hyukjae suddenly decided to take his hand in his. When he looked up at the redhead, the latter avoided his eyes. The urge to slam his fist in his face took him, because he was being too cheesy and cute yet shy and nervous at the same time for basically nothing - Hyukjae could hold his hand anytime, really -, but the feeling of their fingers entwined together was nice so he stayed quiet. Finally relaxing after such tough hours of torture, Donghae released a small yawn and turned his face to nuzzle his nose into Hyukjae's neck. He suddenly felt sleepy, too, and he was glad the next day was Sunday, else he would have been completely exhausted throughout the whole day if they had to go to school. He scrunched up his nose and whined softly, his hot breath hitting the redhead's milky skin. The latter traced invisible, soothing patterns on the back of his hand. Donghae looked up at his boyfriend once again with a small pout while admiring his sharp, manly features ; although 'nerd' was such an ugly word to describe him, Kyuhyun was still partially right when saying Donghae loved to go to school. Maybe 'love' was a big word, too, but it was true Monday used to be one of his favorite days of the week, because it usually meant the start of a new school week. But since he had started to hang out with Hyukjae, his usual excitation for study had gradually faded to the back of his mind, hidden in one of the furthest part of his brain. He still did his homeworks and assignments as seriously as before, because that was just who he was, but his concentration would often drift away toward a certain redhead. It wasn't exactly annoying, more troubling, actually. Donghae wasn't used to suddenly see appear Hyukjae's face in his head while working on a History essay - or maybe it was simply because Cold War was indeed boring sometime. Donghae wanted to punch him because it was his fault his habits were changing, and it was disturbing to say the least, but he truthfully liked him too much already to get really angry. Moreover, this kind of reasons were absolutely stupid and irrelevant.

Another soft yawn slipped through his lips as he tiredly closed his eyes. Mrs. Lee noticed it and quickly got up, after she unceremoniously shoved her eldest son away, successfully waking him up.

"Maybe it's time for the kids to go to bed," She proposed and the other adults agreed with a silent nod. "Donghwa, wake up and go sleep, now. Kyuhyun and Arah should go home at least, if Younghwan and Kisoon want to stay a little longer?" The kids got up with sleepy mumbles, bid their good bye's, until only the two boys and the four adults were remaining in the room.

 

Mrs. Lee smiled softky at them when Donghae blinked tiredly, resting his head on Hyukjae's shoulder.

"Hyukjae, darling, maybe you can stay here over the night?" She said. "I'm sure Donghae will like it."

 

"I don't want to be a nuisance," The redhead replied.

 

"Who said you were a nuisance?" Mr. Lee raised his eyebrows as Mr. and Mrs. Cho chuckled. "If we propose you, then it's because we would like you to stay, right? But I warn you, Donghae and Hyukjae. I might accept you as my son-in-law for now -"

 

"Dad!" Donghae protested loudly.

 

"- But no naughty business under my roof. Or at least when I'm here, you know..."

 

Laughter erupted in the room as the two teenagers blushed furiously. His face burning with embarrassment, Donghae got up and pulled Hyukjae with him. "Dad, don't, it's embarrassing," He whined as Hyukjae felt a little bit too awkward to comment. "We're going to sleep now."

 

They hurriedly went out of the living-room as Mr. Lee continued with an amused shout. "Don't forget protection!"

Donghae groaned in despair as Hyukjae chuckled awkwardly, climbing the stairs up to the brunette's bedroom. After a quick sensual peck on the lips that left Hyukjae needy for more, the shorter shoved him out of the room with fresh clothes and a clean tooth brush in hands, assuming Hyukjae already knew where the bathroom was. Eager to go back in and kiss Donghae senselessly, he walked off to the bathroom, reaching for the door knob silently. However, the door opened by itself, revealing Donghwa who had just finished his toilette.

"Oh hi, hyung," Hyukjae smiled a little.

 

The older only narrowed his eyes at him and the redhead noticed that his eyes were still a little red because of alcohol. As Hyukjae wondered if the man was going to collapse against him, Donghwa swayed a little on his feet with half-closed eyes, then spoke up.

 

"I might be just a little tipsy," He slurred. Dude, you're completely wasted, Hyukjae commented inwardly. "But you'd better listen to me carefully, Mister Head-on-Fire. If you dare hurting my baby brother, I'll pummel you to the ground, understood? I'm going to haunt you down, kid."

 

Hyukjae gulped nervously before he hurriedly nodded. Huffing approvingly, the older put a heavy hand on his shoulder, before he crushed him against his chest into a tight, deadly hug. Welcome in the family, brother-in-law, Donghwa almost sobbed before he made his way to his bedroom, crashing against the wall then the door two or three times.

Confused and slightly scared, the redhead locked himself in the bathroom, in case Donghwa would suddenly burst in with a knife while spluttering threats at him. When Hyukjae came back in Donghae's bedroom, the latter had already dressed up in pajamas, laying across the bed, his eyes stuck on his phone. He looked up when the older informed him he could use the bathroom, then nodded and carelessly threw his phone on the mattress. Hyukjae watched him leave the room nonchalantly, before he let himself fall on the bed with a tired sigh. He closed his eyes and yawned quietly, putting his forearms over his closed eyelids to block the aggressive light of the room. As he felt himself slowly drift into sleep, he heard the door open then close again. He didn't move, feeling the mattress bounce lightly when Donghae laid down next to him. They stayed still for a while, no words being shared, just enjoying the calm and each other's presence. Shortly after, the brunette turned the lights off and blindly shuffled to the bed. He nudged Hyukjae's shoulder with his hand, who looked up at him with a lazy gaze at him with half-closed eyes.

"Scoot over, I want to cuddle," He demanded softly.

 

Hyukjae complied silently, hiding under the thick duvets and giving room for the brunette who quickly hugged him tight and buried his head in the redhead's shirt. He sighed in contentment as the older wrapped his arms around his figure as well.

"How can you be cute and sweet, just like right now, and then turn in a total the next second?" He wondered out loud.

 

Donghae only replied with a harsh bite on his collarbone. Hyukjae winced in pain and grimaced unhappily, before he pinched on the brunette's flesh around his waist in return. The latter squealed slightly, biting his lips in order to not be too noisy at this hour of the night, making the redhead snigger lightly.

"Thank you for today," Donghae mumbled sleepily after he had painfully punched the other's arm. "Sorry, too. My family isn't what you call a normal one."

 

"It's fine, they are nice and it was really funny." He whispered softly.

His eyes still closed, he pressed his mouth on Donghae's, sighing in bliss as he finally found again the sensation he had been craving for the whole night. Their lips moved slowly at first, enjoying the innocent sweetness of the kiss, before the redhead grew tired of it. He viciously nibbled on his lower lip, immediately sliding his tongue inside when Donghae allowed him entrance. Their pink muscle reached for each other, entangling together as the both of them moaned softly. Hyukjae sensually roamed his tongue in Donghae's hot, wet cavern, their pink muscle ally dancing in sync, while his hands traveled down to his hips, tracing imaginary patterns on the bare skin under his shirt. Donghae released a pleasured groan against his lips and shivered in delight, pulling on his hair to kiss him harder. eagerly on the redhead's pink, wet muscle, he pressed his body impossibly closer against him, while the latter growled lowly as lust rushed through his veins. Their breathing had become short and rapid, their curious hands roaming over each other's sides, enjoying the warmth both of them procured to the other. The kiss became intense and passionate, but neither of them tried to push it further, keeping their head cool. They continued to enjoy the way their lips were moving against each other, the way their tongue were sliding, entwining together, but never stepping across the line they had silently created. They just wanted to express their still confused feelings to the other, and the only way was probably through that sweet kiss they were currently sharing.

Hyukjae continued to hold Donghae close to his figure, his swollen lips trailing light kisses along the other's jaw line. The brunette lightly purred, closing his eyes in bliss and gasping when the other harshly bit on his ear lobe. He let out another moan, kissing him sensually once again, soft obscene sounds coming out from their make-out session.

"Donghae..." Hyukjae murmured huskily against his lips when they eventually broke apart.

 

Shuddering at the y tone tainting the redhead's voice, Donghae looked up at him. "Don't even try," He warned in a whisper. "I still want you to go meet that Hyoyeon girl."

 

Hyukjae cursed under his breath in defeat, then whined childishly. Laughing, the other rolled on his other side, his back facing the redhead. Before he could slowly lose consciousness and fall asleep, Hyukjae wrapped his arms around him from behind, nuzzling his nose in Donghae's soft brown hair. With a small smile, the two of them finally drifted away to sleep.

 

 

 

Hyukjae stubbornly crossed his arms against his chest as he glared at the book in front of him. Grumbling unhappily, he childishly hit the cover of the textbook with a hiss. Walking past him, Sungmin giggled at his unhappy expression, but the redhead decided for his sake to ignore him. He threw a small pissed-off look at Donghae who was standing behind the bar.

He hadn't expected to spend his Sunday afternoon at the Dumpling, and most importantly, he didn't know he was supposed to be studying on top of that. He let out a frustrated sigh as he looked around him, avoiding by any means the Physics book laying on the table, viciously taunting him. The café wasn't too much crowded although it was Sunday, but the place was still quite noisy because of some youngsters at the other side of the main room. Sungmin was taking care of the customers by himself, while Hankyung and Donghae were behind the counter bar, preparing the orders. Upon landing his eyes on his boyfriend, a small scowl appeared on his face, unconsciously pursuing his lips into a pout.

If it wasn't for the brunette, Hyukjae wouldn't have been stuck there in the middle of the café, sitting at an empty table in one corner of the room. When they had woke up that morning, bright and sunshine, Donghae had eventually decided to bring the mood down by declaring he wanted to go working at the café after studying a little for the upcoming Physics test the following week. After he had realized Hyukjae didn't even knew they were supposed to take a test, the younger had successfully lured him with scolding eyes and sloppy kisses, which were quite persuasive by the way, to follow him to his working place and study as best he could. Which wasn't much, since he felt too lazy to even open the book. He couldn't even understand why he was still there, instead of running back home while cursing at the brunette before hiding under his blankets and watch some random movies - what everyone should during a Sunday. If any of his past girlfriends would have even thought about making him work, their relation would have not lasted even a tiny second more. But now, look at him, obediently settled down in front of the filthy textbook. At least I still didn't opened it yet, he thought with a heavy sigh.

 

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" Sungmin smirked at Donghae when he picked up two cups of white Mocha.

 

The interested looked up at the older and bit his lips proudly. "It's fun," He shrugged.

 

"Indeed," Hankyung laughed lightly beside him. "But why, though? He looks like he is going to die any time soon."

 

"It's cute that he actually does what I tell him to do," He said. "He doesn't even need to study ; he's smart enough, to be honest. I just like it."

 

"Let me guess, it makes you happy because it gives you the feeling he's already at your feet?"

 

"No," Donghae narrowed his eyes at the boss. "But I do admit it's something along those lines. I'm not that obsessive, hyung."

 

Hankyung raised a disbelieving eyebrow at him, which Donghae only replied with a huff. Focusing back on his task, he glanced at the redhead who was still painfully deliberating if Donghae was really worth it for working. Holding back a childish laugh, Donghae bit his lip with slight guilt - but not really. A somewhat pleased smile appeared on his lips as he put the finished mug on the counter bar for Sungmin to pick it. He leaned against the edge of the bar, watching his boyfriend glaring at the textbook as if it was the scariest thing of the world, chewing his lips absent-mindedly still. Suddenly feeling in a good mood, the brunette told his boss he wanted to take a short break, which Hankyung accepted almost immediately with a friendly grin. Humming to himself, Donghae walked off to the back-room, closing the door behind him with his foot before he opened the nearby fridge. He looked through it thoughtfully, until his eyes finally landed on a small basket of fresh strawberries. He picked it with a satisfied smirk, scrutinizing the bright red color of the fruits, tasting one and smiling at the delicious sweet taste. Grabbing a blender, sweetened condensed milk and ice cubes on his way, he walked off to a table. He rolled up the sleeves of his light blue shirt before he mixed the ice cubes with milk, then added the strawberries. He watched with satisfaction the liquid turning into a pretty pink color, whistling lightly. Shortly after, he filled a glass with the cold drink, finishing the remaining liquid in the jigger with his fingers. As he went back to the main room, he grabbed a straw on his way, then headed toward the redhead who still hadn't open the Physics textbook.

Donghae chuckled before he put the glass in front of Hyukjae, who looked up at him curiously.

 

"What's that?" He asked as he picked up the drink.

 

"Strawberry milkshake," He replied with a nonchalant shrug. "Don't you like it?"

 

"Yes I do!" The redhead exclaimed happily, his eyes almost lighting up, grabbing the drink almost immediately. "You're the best, Donghae."

 

"I know," He smugly retorted.

Hyukjae shot him a small look, then took a first experimental sip of the drink ; it was delicious, and soon he couldn't stop himself from drinking more and more of the amazing milkshake his lover had just prepared him. Strawberries had always been his favorite fruits as far as he could remember, and he was pleased to know the brunette seemed to know it. A small smile erased his previous scowl, as he watched Donghae sitting on the chair in front of him. The latter rested his elbows on the table and propped his chin with his two hands, humming lightly as he eyed the door, as if waiting for something. Shrugging this thought off, because the milkshake was just incredibly perfect, he gladly focused on the fresh liquid that deliciously slid in his throat. Shivering slightly at the taste, he looked up to find Donghae staring at him. He raised a questioning eyebrow, drinking still from the straw.

 

"Are you addicted or something?" Donghae mumbled as he cocked an eyebrow. "You look like you're ing while drinking that thing."

 

"Possible." He shrugged. "Probable, even. I just love strawberries. One could call it addiction, yeah."

 

"I could get jealous, you know," Donghae raised an eyebrow. "It seems like it procures you more pleasure than I do."

 

Hyukjae laughed loudly, shaking his head in disbelief at the brunette's playful scowl. With another happy chuckle, he moved his chair so he was sitting next to his boyfriend, and rested his head on his shoulder, the cursed book completely forgotten since long ago. Although Donghae was slightly shorter than him, it was still comfortable. The brunette stayed silent, still glancing at the entrance. When Hyukjae began to feel curious about it, the door widely opened and the redhead jerked his head up at the abrupt move.

Immediately, he straightened up and stared with horrified eyes at the girl whom went in with a blinding smile, energetically walking toward the both of them. He whipped his head around, instantly punching Donghae's shoulder forcefully. The latter only smirked with amusement, obviously enjoying his despair. It's a nightmare, Hyukjae realized as Hyoyeon grabbed a nearby wooden chair and slumped on it in front of them. It's a complete disaster, he groaned inwardly. His hands tightly wrapped around his cold class half-filled with the pinky milkshake, he glared at his boyfriend who merely ignored him, shooting a polite yet somehow shy smile at the girl.

Donghae just wanted to burst out laughing when noticing the way Hyukjae's face had lost all his colors in one instant, as if he had just seen a really terrifying ghost. The Hyoyeon girl made herself comfortable on her chair, taking off her coat while watching her surroundings with a smile plastered on her glossed lips. She was pretty, but not in the usual way, which made her even more noticeable among the average girls who were qualified as 'pretty'. Her long, curly blonde hair were falling graciously around her round face, which the almost overjoyed features made her look bright and beautiful. Donghae found himself liking her, although they didn't share a word yet. He waited for her to focus back on them and called Sungmin to take her order, in case she would want anything to drink.

It was true he probably should have warned the redhead at some point that he had randomly invited Hyoyeon at the café today, but Hyukjae's stunned expression was absolutely worth it. And Donghae knew the latter wouldn't be too mad him, because even if they had been dating for only two days, it seemed as if he already knew enough tricks to make him forget about the reasons of his annoyance. A proud smirk spreading on his lips, he chuckled softly as Hyukjae sent him another murderous look. He simply smiled innocently at him, recalling with a discreet laugh the text message he had furtively sent to the girl while Hyukjae had been in the bathroom the prior night.

When Sungmin finished taking Hyoyeon's order, the latter faced them, still with that big, bright smile on her face, and Donghae actually wondered if her cheeks didn't hurt. She ran a hand through her hair unconsciously, eyeing with amused eyes the redhead who kept scowling at her. He played with the straw of his glass, grumbling unhappily under his breath. Donghae glanced at him quickly before he looked up to finally face Hyoyeon properly. As he was about to greet her with a small smile, his words suddenly got caught in his throat, making him unable to speak. He blinked, gulping down with an unexpected anxiety, fighting against the urge to look down at his lap.

Oh, crap, , damn it. ! He cursed inwardly as a blush crept on his face unwillingly when Hyoyeon looked at him. This ain't good, guys. Mayday, mayday! He bit on his lower lip with frustration, clenching his fists on his lap. He had completely forgotten about his weird, stupid habit that kicked in every time he would meet someone he didn't know - if you could call this a habit, really. Next to him, Hyukjae stared at him with disbelieving eyes, witnessing the way Donghae's 'naughty mouth' was taking more and more control of his body in front of him. An amused snort escaped his lips as he folded his arms on his chest, completely ignoring the blonde girl in front of them who watched them curiously. Donghae glared at him through his eyelashes, avoiding any eye contact with Hyoyeon as if he was scared of her. Which was probably untrue, knowing the brunette as Hyukjae did. He almost wanted to laugh at the situation ; Donghae had called her to come here to annoy the redhead and in the end, it was himself who got tricked by his own problem. Smirking with satisfaction, he turned toward Hyoyeon and lifted a contemptuous eyebrow at her.

The girl glared at him forcefully, narrowing her pretty eyes dangerously. They held each other's gaze shortly, until Sungmin came with her cappuccino. Abruptly, the menacing glint in her shining orbs disappeared as she joyfully thanked the waiter. The latter glanced at Donghae who was still glaring at his lap, probably cursing everything he could think of, and giggled loudly before he skipped off to the counter bar to gossip with the boss. Hyukjae was tempted himself to go join them and kick Hyoyeon out of the café, just to share a good laugh with the other men and give pay back to the brunette. It wasn't as if he hated Hyoyeon, but he already knew the purpose of their meeting and he didn't want to hear any of it. Why? Because although dance was one of his passion, it was still incredibly tiring and the blonde girl was a real tyrant - he couldn't even understand why she was with him, since he danced better than her anyway. A dance competition was too scary when it implied training with her. Moreover, he was too lazy to work seriously on a choreography.

 

"Well, hello guys," She eventually spoke up after drinking a first gulp of her hot drink. "Fancy seeing you here."

 

Hyukjae scowled at her, protectively grabbing his own milkshake. "'Fancy' my ," He grunted. "I know Donghae is the one who told you to come here."

 

"Yeah I did," Donghae mumbled as he managed to glance up at her. He weakly grinned at the girl, feeling as if it cost him all his willpower. I ing want to kick myself. Hard. LEE DONGHAE, TALK. "I - I -... It's  n - nice to meet you..." er, stinky er.

 

"Oh nice to meet you too," She replied with an encouraging smile. Don't you dare smiling at me this way as if I'm a retarded. "No need to be so shy."

 

"Don't worry about that," Hyukjae snickered with an evil glint shining in his brown orbs. Donghae shot him a warning look. "He's always like that, shy and awkward with everybody." I'm seriously going to break this glass of strawberry milkshake on your head, Lee-ing-Hyukjae. "What do you want anyway, Kim Yeolsal."

 

"Same as the last time ; Hyukjae, we need you for that dance competition. All the members worked so hard for it, and they're all depressed because Hyelim broke her ankle and the whole choreography is screwed up now." She almost pleaded. "You're the only one who is good enough to learn it in one week."

 

"One week?!" He shouted out with wide eyes. "Are you crazy, I can't learn it in one week."

 

"Of course you can," It was Donghae who piped up while rolling his eyes, still not looking directly at Hyoyeon, his eyes only for the redhead. "You're just an incredibly lazy, annoying ."

 

"Hey, can't you just go back to acting all weak and submissive again, thank-you-very-much?" You redhead ing whipped bastard! Donghae gritted his teeth with a murderous glint in his eyes. I hope you'll end up bald, you motherer. "One week is really too short, sorry," He said but it was obvious he wasn't feeling apologetic at all.

 

Hyoyeon glared at him forcefully, as well as Donghae who tried to kill him with the only power of his furious eyes. Do you feel it, ? Do you feel the way I'm mentally strangling you right now? Because I do and I hope it ing hurts. Even if the brunette didn't look much more threatening than when staring at his lap with what looked like nervousness, he knew Hyukjae understood him and he hoped the latter could read the threat in his dark orbs. The redhead ignored him though, challenging the blonde sitting in front of her with contemptuous eyes. Hyoyeon didn't flinch under his gaze, narrowing his eyes and she suddenly looked so much like a cat ready to hiss with fury that Hyukjae had to hold back a laugh. But true to her bipolar-like nature, the girl suddenly broke into a happy smile. She rested her elbow on the table and propped her chin on her hand, turning her eyes to look at Donghae, who looked as if he almost winced under her gaze.

 

"So, Donghae, right?" She sing-sung. "Is it true you're Hyukjae's boyfriend? I really didn't know he liked . If I knew, really."

 

Donghae managed to laugh lightly as Hyukjae hissed at her, "I don't like , you . I just like Donghae, which is a totally different concept."

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, her eyes never leaving the brunette who kept chuckling. The latter could still hear some nervousness in his own voice, but he couldn't care less at the moment. He had immediately saw through the young girl's plan to make the redhead give in, and he was more than happy to play along ; it seemed like she wanted to annoy him so much he would be forced to agree just to make her stop. The only thing Donghae had to do was to force himself opening up, although it really wasn't going to be the easiest task.

 

"You know, Donghae-ssi -"

 

"No -" He stammered hesitantly, and cursed himself for it. Come on, Lee Donghae, are you a man or not?! "You - You -... Uhh - without the 'ssi', please. I mean, shouldn't we try to be friends?" He mumbled pathetically the last sentence. Someone slap me right now.

 

"Of course. Donghae oppa, then?" She said pleased and he sent her a shy grin in return. What shy grin. Just act normal, for Shisus' sake! Goddamn it, the world, - "Well, I don't know if you're aware, but that Noodle boy here - he had the weirdest kink ever."

 

"Hyoyeon -" The redhead gritted his teeth dangerously. It felt as if he had put himself into Donghae's shoes, witnessing his lover being told all the worst stories about him.

 

The blonde girl ignored him and kept talking. "He has that weird and really creepy thing for strawberries. Like, I'm sure you've noticed but he likes this fruit like someone would love spanking during - sorry for the comparison, but it's so true it's almost painful to know. When he was little, he always said weird things like, 'if you want to eat good strawberries, you have to eat them after four o'clock in the afternoon'. Honestly, what the hell is that, right?"

 

Surprisingly enough, Donghae burst out laughing. Next to him, Hyukjae only had the time to feel his cheeks burn up with embarrassment before the brunette erupted into crazy fits of laughter. He stared at him with a scowl plastered on his face, as an inexplicable pang of jealousy hit him. Pushing that thought away, he shoved the brunette's shoulder, trying to make him stop mocking him.

"I was young, okay?! We were barely seven at that time!"

 

"Still, it was just so stupid and naive, you should have been there, Donghae oppa."

 

"Oh I wish I was," The latter kept chuckling. "G - God, that must have been hilarious."

 

"It was! When he was eating strawberries, I swear it was as if he was having the time of his life ; it sounded like an uncensored audio file - even his face looked as if he was in the middle of naughty antics. If I didn't had that huge crush over Jongin oppa, and if he wasn't, well, him, I would have seriously thought about forcing him to me." She laughed nonchalantly. "Thank God I didn't, because that would have been the biggest mistake of my whole life!"

 

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Hyukjae spat at her and Donghae burst out laughing again, actually tearing up.

 

Hyoyeon grinned at the brunette, slightly surprised by the sudden change in Donghae's behavior. She bit on her lower lip curiously, staring at the brunette, scrutinizing his manly features and his well-built body, appreciating the beautiful smile he was showing while still making fun of the redhead. "Hey, Oppa... You're really handsome, you know?"

 

"Huh?" Donghae blinked at her, before a blush crept on his face, and Hyukjae wanted to tawtt the side of head. "I - uh - t - thank you, I guess..."

 

"No, no, I mean it!" She exclaimed. "If Hyukjae wasn't such a possessive , I'd completely flirt with you. I call dibs when he breaks with you, Noodle boy."

 

"Why would he be the one breaking up first?!" Hyukjae hissed. "Aren't you going out with Jongsuk anyway?"

 

"It's called having your foot in two different boats, Hyukjae. I'm sure I can manage, and Jongsuk oppa doesn't need to know it, right Donghae oppa?" She teased the redhead by winking at the brunette who shook his head in amusement.

 

"Okay, first, stop calling him 'oppa, oppa' all the time," He snapped pissed-off. "And secondly, he's mine! So back off, you ugly witch."

 

"Only if you agree to participate to the dance competition," Hyoyeon immediately grabbed the opportunity. "And don't act like such a jealous PMSing girlfriend, I'm just joking."

 

As the boy was about to splutter colorful insults at her, he suddenly felt Donghae's arms sneak around his shoulders. He briefly worried about the public which could see them, until those thoughts faded to the back of his head when the brunette's lips pressed hungrily against his mouth. Immediately shutting his eyes closed, he put his hand on the other's neck, pulling him to kiss him harder. Donghae forced his tongue inside Hyukjae's hot cavern, sighing against his lips when their pink, wet muscle entwined almost immediately. The redhead let out a low moan as he roamed his tongue aggressively inside Donghae's own mouth, enjoying the pleasured sounds he elicited from his lover. He tilted his head to the side to be able kissing him deeper and harder, the kiss turning more and more intense with each and each they provided to each other. While one of his hand remained on Donghae's neck, the other held his waist and brought him closer to him, slamming their body together. Hyukjae suddenly lost all his threads connecting him with reality, only focusing on the way their pink muscle were sensually dancing together, and only hearing the moans and groans Donghae released against his mouth. His breathing becoming rapid and short with each seconds passing, the redhead let out a growl, successfully making the other shivering in delight at the y sound. profusely on Donghae's tongue, obscene and slurps could be heard from their sloppy kiss, soon turning into an opened-mouth kiss.

Neither of them seemed to care about the fact they were still in public, in a crowded café filled with teenagers of their ages. In fact, they found it exciting and both of them let out small moans as Donghae almost straddled Hyukjae's lap. Grabbing Hyukjae's red locks, he pulled on them harshly while nibbling on his lower lip, shuddering when his lover's long fingers brushed against the bare skin of his lower back. The boy had that sweet taste of strawberry remaining in his mouth, which lingered in his own when they finally broke apart shortly after, the both of them panting harshly because of their sloppy making-out session. Their forehead pressed together, Hyukjae gulped with lust when he met Donghae's dark orbs, which had significantly darkened with need and desire for the other teenager. Oh Gosh, that was hot, he thought he heard Hyoyeon mumble but ignored it quickly. The brunette bit his lower lip, slowly straightening up in his chair while never breaking eye contact with his boyfriend who still had troubles breathing normally, his heart thumping in his chest. Donghae sensually pecked his swollen red lips a last time, before giving him a satisfied smirk, which sent a rush of lust southward. He bit on his lower lip, holding himself back from ravishing his boyfriend's lips - or his whole body if he could - here and then.

 

"Hyukkie," Donghae literally purred with a hoarse voice. "Go to that dance competition, please."

 

And Hyukjae didn't have any other choice than to accept with a weak nod.

 

 

 

When Hyoyeon left them half a hour later, never missing an opportunity to embarrass the redhead as much as possible, the latter was scowling again, and he seriously felt as if he had done this for the most part of this Sunday. Only adding to his annoyance, he huffed unhappily, watching with narrowed eyes Donghae cleaning up the tables of the deserted café. Hankyung was behind the counter bar, washing up while whistling absent-mindedly, as Sungmin was doing a quick inventory of the goods. From time to time, the brunette sent him amused smiles and cocky smirks, whenever they eyes met. Hyukjae only wanted to kick the boy in the gut, or hit himself several times against the wall. How could he have been so stupid to fall in such a basic trick? He was also angry at himself, because if he hadn't been so infatuated just after that rather intense kiss, then he would have been able to avoid the long week of torture that awaited him starting on Monday. He groaned in despair and frustration, slumping even more in his chair. He heard a snicker next to him, and he immediately glared at Donghae who raised mocking eyebrows at him.

"Don't you dare -" He began, but Donghae was already sitting on his lap, pecking his lips with fake innocence.

 

"Don't lie, Lee Hyukjae," He said as he wrapped his arms around Hyukjae's neck. "You liked it, you prick."

 

"I'm a healthy teenager and I have to admit you're hot, of course I liked it. But that doesn't justify the fact you manipulated me, Donghell." He retorted with a scowl yet again. "I can't even understand how you managed to befriend with that chick, aren't you supposed to have problems opening up with strangers? Don't tell me you have trust in her or something, because I will seriously get angry at you. I really hate it when she smiles at you and cooes your name with her 'oppa, oppa'."

 

"Lee Hyukjae," Donghae barked a laugh. "Are you jealous?"

 

"No."

 

"Yes, you are! Wait - what was it again, 'I'm yours'?" He laughed loudly again. "God, Redjae, you're really the sappy type, right?"

 

"No!" He denied again with an uncontrollable blush appearing on his face. Even more frustrated, he pinched Donghae's waist who squealed at the sudden pain.

 

Glaring, he hit the back of his head. "What are you doing, you motherer! Don't think I forgot the way you made fun of me when I had troubles expressing myself!"

 

"Pay back is a , sassy," He retorted with a malicious smile. "And besides, you were the one who sneakily called that girl over here, you !"

 

And before they could yell at each other some more, they were making-out again, eliciting eye rolls from the other two other men in the café.


Well, hello guys - What'sshup? 8D

As always, not satisfied with this chapter, but what can I do, this is becoming a serious habit. Never mind, I hope you liked it! There are few hot yummy Eunhae moments, on top of funny ones. I think, I'm not really sure myself, yah know XD

 

The make-out sessions are not that hawt and everything because I want to keep those cards for later. If I think the flow fits and everything, there might (I said MIGHT) be something new in next chapter. Whatever, forget what I just said, eh.

Aaaand - drama is coming along, really soon. I dunno when but I already exactly know what's gonna happen in their happy-pinky life. Which isn't going to be as happy-pinky anymore when the happens, hahaha. Not spoiling, sawrry.

Don't you feel like Eunhae is becoming hornier and hornier with each chapters 8D THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING GUISE.

 

And that microscopic, crossed out sentence above? Hahaha, sorry I'm kinda hyped on white Mocha right now (I really shouldn't it's almost midnight here).

 

Anyways, thank you for readings ~ Coments, subcribes, upvotes ~ ?

 

I know I don't reply to comments anymore, but do know that I read each one of them and every time it makes my heart flutter with happiness (it really does, it's not coffee talking right now, I promise). Thank you, thank you thank you. I love you guys, you're the best :'D

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU