Chapter Nineteen

Naughty Mouth

 

Possessive


It was one of those bright, sunny days when one would slowly wake up upon feeling the sun rays shine through the windows and bath our faces with their warmth. Comfortably sleeping on his bed, the bright light of the sun started to stir Hyukaje awake, who scrunched his nose up. Burying his face into his pillow, the teenager rolled on his stomach with a groan, keeping his eyes closed as he tried to stay asleep as long as possible ; although it was a school day, all the redhead truly wanted at this moment was to stay in bed forever and cuddle with his lover. When Hyukjae was forced to admit that he was indeed awake, he let out a quiet yawn and snuggled under the pleasant warmth of his duvets which were covering his lower body. At this point, only Donghae in his embrace was missing, hugging him tightly and lovingly, to make this morning a perfect one. Deciding that it was definitely a good idea, Hyukjae blindly extended his arm next to him with the intention of looking for his boyfriend. His eyes still closed, he ran his hand along the empty space next to him, frowning when all he could grab on was air. The redhead grumbled unhappily, finally daring to open his eyes. His sight was blurry at first, his eyes still clouded with sleepiness, until his eyes landed on a familiar head of brown locks strolling around the bedroom. He lazily blinked, silently gazing at his boyfriend while the latter remained oblivious. A few minutes later, Donghae finally turned around while whistling softly, his big, bright eyes then landing on the still laying boy. The brunette gave him a small grin, only wearing a light blue shirt and boxers while holding a fuming cup of coffee. He cheerfully greeted him and sauntered toward the bed, then lightly ran a finger along Hyukjae's jaw, who closed his eyes in content. However, the feathery touch was gone merely ten seconds later, which was far too quickly according to the redhead who snapped his eyes open again, this time to glare at his boyfriend. Donghae stifled a snicker, nonchalantly sipping from his hot drink and winked at the older. When he lightly inquired the other to wake up, Hyukjae clearly expressed his reluctance with a grunt, snuggling more comfortably into his pillow. Donghae rolled his eyes, muttering something about some 'lazy brat' before he walked to the desk and picked up clean clothes that he had left at Hyukjae's a few days before, who had nicely put them in the washing machine afterward. Still laying on his stomach, the latter yawned quietly, folding his arms under his head as his half-lidded gaze never left his boyfriend's exquisite figure – he was far more content with staring at Donghae's squishy and yummy than having to get ready for high school. A lewd smirk spreading on his plump lips, Hyukjae's eyes were fixed on the brunette's . The latter walked past him once again, this time heading toward the bathroom, but Hyukjae was faster and stopped him by hooking one of his fingers under the waistband of his boxers. Donghae stopped in his tracks, turning sideways to raise an eyebrow at his boyfriend. His smirk growing wider, Hyukjae's eyes lazily gazed at his figure, trailing from his flawless face to his lower body. Playfully tugging at the tissue he was holding between his fingers, the redhead looked up at Donghae who was silently watching him.

 

Aren't those mine?” Hyukjae drawled, raising a teasing eyebrow as he meaningfully pulled on Donghae's boxers.

 

The latter flushed slightly but still smirked, facing him completely. “I think it is,” he replied. “According by the way they squeeze the hell out of my .”

 

That's because nobody has an like yours,” Hyukjae stated as he playfully slapped Donghae's bottom.

 

The brunette let out a laugh, playfully slapping Hyukjae's hand away until a surprised squeal escaped his lips when the older suddenly yanked him down. He landed down on the redhead's bare chest with his eyes shut while the other barked out a laugh, possessively wrapping his arms around his chest. Struggling to free himself, Donghae tilted his head up to glare at his boyfriend, though an amused glitter was shining in his brown orbs. Hyukjae smirked down at him then rolled them over until they were laying down on their sides, facing each other. Donghae grinned at him, brushing some red locks out of his forehead as the older threw a leg over his lower body. Trying hard to conceal his laughter, Donghae weakly glared at him again then wrapped his arms around Hyukjae's body, writhing on the bed until he was close enough to feel his hot breath on his face. Tilting his head forward, Donghae curled his fingers around his neck before he brought him into a sweet morning kiss, neither of them caring about their respective morning breath. Hyukjae sighed contently, moving his lips slowly and lovingly as he enjoyed his boyfriend's comforting warmth against him. Lazily, Donghae ran his tongue along his lower lip before demanding entrance, which the redhead gratefully granted him ; he opened his mouth, shivering when their tongues slowly twirled together, brushing past each other as Hyukjae sensually roamed his hands at Donghae's sides. The latter groaned with pleasure as he pressed his lips harder against Hyukjae's, a last time on his pink, wet muscle before he moved his delicious mouth toward his neck. Gasping breathily when Donghae hungrily on his earlobe, the redhead entangled their legs together with a groan. He pressed loving kisses on the brunette's temples, bringing one of his hands to his cheek as Donghae fluttered his eyes close, sighing with pleasure. Hyukjae grinned softly, admiring his boyfriend's flawless features as the latter snuggled closer against his chest.

 

You sure we need to go to school?” He lazily drawled, almost pouting. “Or get up at all, really?”

 

Donghae chuckled, a hot line from his neck down to his collar bone where he suddenly bit on the milky white skin. Jolting in surprise and slight pain, Hyukjae glared at his boyfriend who straightened up on his elbows, staring down at him with amused eyes. Donghae leaned down again and sensually pecked his lips before he completely got up from the bed. The redhead narrowed his eyes at him, grumbling his disappointment before he settled with staring once again at Donghae's , tightly clad by his own boxers. He smirked, his lips hungrily. Rolling his eyes at him, Donghae hurtfully slapped his arm. In return, Hyukjae threw a pillow at him while glaring at him with annoyance.

 

Get up, you lazy ,” Donghae folded his arms against his chest while the other stubbornly buried his head into his bedsheets. “We have to take a shower before going to school.”

 

Hyukjae peeked at him from under his covers, hesitating between staying within the comfort of his bed and sharing a hot and y shower with his boyfriend.

 

Depends,” Hyukjae smirked as he sent him a sideways look. “Are you coming in with me?”

 

Depends,” Donghae repeated with an amused grin. “Of what you plan to do with me in that small cubicle.”

 

Oh, I have plenty of ideas.”

 

Hyukjae finally rolled on his back and attempted to get up. However, sudden sparks of pain hurtfully spread through his lower back, making him wince.

, it stings like a ,” He muttered as he grimaced in pain, carefully stretching his back before he finally got up, still completely . Experimentally rolling his back, he held his breath as pain spread through his lower back like hundreds of needles sinking in his skin. Donghae shot him an apologetic look before he dragged him to the bathroom while biting on his lower lip. Hyukjae smirked at him, spinning the smaller around so he would he forced to walk backwards then slowly started to open his shirt. Chuckling, Donghae cupped his cheeks between his two hands and brought him down for another lip-lock. They continued to stumble backward, sharing a sloppy kiss on their way. Sighing in contentment as Donghae eagerly roamed his pink, wet muscle within his mouth, Hyukjae finally got rid of the annoying piece of clothing still cladding his boyfriend's body and carelessly threw it aside. As they finally managed to get in the shower cubicle, happy laughs were resonating in the bathroom until Donghae turned the water on. Hyukjae shivered when the cold water hit his back but the brunette was quick to sneak his arms around his shoulders and bring him down until their mouths were pressed together again. As the water was slowly getting warmer, Hyukjae crashed their hips together, the both of them uncontrollably when their arousal slid one against another. The redhead slowly run his tongue along Donghae's lower lip, smirking when he earned an almost pleading whimper. Teasingly, he captured the soft tissue between his teeth, nipping on it mercilessly then gently soothing the pain away with wet and . The younger shivered with each of his touches while his fingers lazily ran along his sides, making him shiver in pleasure and frustration. Whining against his lips, Donghae pressed his wet body closer against his as he suddenly pulled on his hair, then roughly crashed their mouth together, sneaking avidly his pink, wet muscle inside Hyukjae's hot cavern. The both of them moaned loudly when their tongues curled together, fighting for dominance as their body grew hotter and hotter with each sultry caress. The brunette tilted his head to the side, deepening their heated lip-lock as he kissed Hyukjae with passion and determination, sliding his sleek, wet muscle over the back of his teeth, the roof of his mouth and exploring relentlessly. They entwined and twirled their tongues together, their moans and groans growing louder with each passing second. Soon, Hyukjae tightened his hold around Donghae's waist when the latter airily ran his hands along his back, stopping above his . The redhead then broke their kiss, gasping for air as the brunette gently rubbed the tight and sore knots of his lower back. Breathing heavily and groaning with pleasure, he dropped his head on Donghae's shoulder who showered the side of his face with wet, loving kisses. Hyukjae bucked his hips forward, eliciting a moan from the other who threw his head back. They rocked their hips together, finally finding the delicious friction their aching had been begging for. The redhead caught Donghae's earlobe between his teeth, teasingly on it as his fingers dangerously lowered to his puckered entrance. Almost immediately, Donghae slapped his own , though not unkindly, giving him a small look.

 

We're not doing this now,” He stated sternly although they continued to deliciously slide their together.

 

Hyukjae grumbled a bit before he nodded wordlessly. He straightened up slightly, pushing Donghae's arms away so they could have more space. The brunette watched him curiously, his brown orbs clouded with lust and pleasure. He smirked before he dipped down and crashed their mouth together again, then took a hold of both of their arousal. Donghae moaned loudly, his breathing harsh and rapid as the redhead started to pump their in unison. They shivered in pleasure, swallowing each other's moans and groans. The younger bucked his hips forward, trying to get more of Hyukjae's warm and delicious touch around his aching . His back was plastered against the tiled wall behind him as water continued to fall on their oversensitive body, his eyes almost rolling in their sockets as Hyukjae let out a long mewl. Donghae latched his lips on his neck, hungrily on the fair skin, biting and until he left a mark while all the while, his nearing with each twist around his leaking . Hyukjae's pumps around their were getting more frantic and vigorous as their sounds of pleasure grew louder, resonating into the small cubicle. Donghae groaned, biting on the other's shoulder in order to warm him of his soon release. The redhead fastened his pumps, groaning loudly until he stilled, shoving his tongue down Donghae's mouth as he suddenly released his hot, sticky , soon followed by the younger. The latter let out a long caterwhaul of Hyukjae's name as his nails dug in his boyfriend's skin. Hyukjae then collapsed against Donghae, trapping him against the wall of the shower cubicle. Donghae chuckled breathily, trying to get down of his own high. The redhead smirked in return then turned his face until he caught his lips into another slow and languid lip-lock.

 

I love having with you,” He drawled, rushes of pleasure still coursing through his spent body.

 

You love everything about me,” Donghae commented as he grabbed the soap and started to clean the both of them. “And that was barely , Hyukjae.”

 

True enough.” The redhead chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Half a hour later, Donghae let out a small sigh upon going out of his own house. Biding his good bye to his family a last time and ignoring his brother's mocking comments about the huge hickey Hyukjae had left on the side of his throat, the brunette finally stepped out of his front yard with his backpack hanging loosely on one of his shoulders. He looked up at the sky, narrowing his eyes as the sun almost blinded him before he started walking in direction of the high school. After so many days heading to school with Hyukjae by his sides, Donghae felt oddly alone walking on the streets by himself ; he had left Hyukjae's house earlier, stating to his quite reluctant boyfriend that he needed to go back home and pick up his books for the day. It normally wouldn't have been a problem if Hyukjae came with him but after the great fiasco Hyunah had made, causing his father and brother to glare at the redhead whenever he was there, Donghae figured it was wiser if he went alone. Although he knew he had made the right solution, the brunette still felt upset that his boyfriend wasn't by his sides ; he had grown so used to feel the redhead's presence next to him that the streets felt too empty to be comfortable. Scowling a little, Donghae pulled on his tie to loosen it a bit and fastened his walking pace. It was still early and he was sure not to be late for his first period, but sooner he would get to the high school, faster he could meet Hyukjae again.

It was almost laughable to realize how emotionally attached Donghae was to the redhead. Although he usually hated to be dependent to someone, this feeling was more lovely and pleasant than any other ones. It already felt as if he wouldn't be able to cope with Hyukjae leaving him. Donghae perfectly knew that the latter loved him – they loved each other so much but despite this given fact, the brunette couldn't help but to feel insecure from time to time. The misunderstanding that had occurred because of Hyunah's evil antics was the perfect proof ; Donghae didn't especially lacked confidence more than any other teenage kids but he sometime felt as if Hyukjae could go look for someone way better than him. It was one of the reasons why Donghae absolutely loved it when the redhead acted all clingy and cuddly around him ; it made him feel more loved than ever, special, as if Hyukjae would never leave him. As much as he disliked to admit it, those small moments of insecurity proved how much Kyuhyun was right when saying that he was emotionally weak. Donghae didn't like to know that his feelings were one of the things that could hurt him the most, hence his mother saying that his 'naughty mouth' was actually a defensive mechanism against the pain they could ensue. Still immersed into his own dark thoughts, Donghae released a heavy sigh and absentmindedly turned at the end of the street. Two strong arms then abruptly wrapped around his shoulders, making him startle in his surprise. Almost panicking, the brunette spun around, ready to throw his punch into the stranger's face until he recognized Hyukjae. The latter smirked at him, lowering his arms until they were wrapped around his waist. Donghae blinked slowly, curiously watching his boyfriend until the latter leaned down and nuzzled his nose into his hair. Chuckling softly, the brunette curled his fingers around Hyukjae's neck with a soft smile.

 

I missed you,” Hyukjae stated, accusation filling his tone of voice.

 

It's only been something like a hour since we last saw each other,” Donghae raised an eyebrow at him although it had exactly been his thoughts no later than the minute earlier.

 

Hyukjae shrugged, hugging him closer against his chest. Leaning down again, he softly pressed a peck on Donghae's mouth, gently brushing his brown locks out of his forehead. “I love you,” he said then. “I hate how cheesy I sound but since it's true we'll have to bear with it.”

 

I'm sure I can manage,” Donghae laughed. “And I love you too.”

 

Of course you do,” Hyukjae gave him a smug smirk. “I'm irresistible.”

 

Whatever helps you to sleep at night, Hyukjae,” The brunette rolled his eyes before he struggled out of his embrace. After planting a quick peck on his lips, he turned around with the intention of heading back to school.

 

Hey!” Hyukjae scowled from behind him. “You already forced me to wake up at ungodly hours this morning and then left me alone at my house, you could at least give me a proper kiss.”

 

Turning around, Donghae let out a false exasperated sigh while raising a disbelieving eyebrow at the redhead, who stubbornly stood at a few meters away.

 

Yes?” He smirked. “Come get it, then.”

 

Hyukjae's own smirk widened as he teasingly stalked toward him. The brunette watched him slowly approach him, biting seductively on his lower lip, anticipation rushing through his veins until the other man was close enough to touch him. Suddenly, Donghae grabbed the redhead's tie and yanked on it, strongly pulling Hyukjae toward him who slightly stumbled. Not even giving him time to properly get back on his feet, Donghae kissed him, hard, happy to find back the familiarity of Hyukjae's lips pressed against his. Clutching at his hair, the brunette authoritatively slid his tongue inside his lover's hot cavern, appreciating the way the other's hands gripped on the back of his shirt. Donghae made sure to let no room for Hyukjae to win over their battle for dominance, aggressively and possessively twirling his sweet, wet muscle inside his mouth, sliding over every little nook and cranny he could reach. Much to his liking, Hyukjae was the first one to release a pleasured moan this time, trying to press his body closer to his while his grip on his shirt was tightening, almost as if he was desperately holding on it for dear life. It gave Donghae a highly satisfactory feeling of power over Hyukjae, who was uncontrollably letting out muffled groans against his mouth ; he was the one dominating their intense lip-lock, the one who elicited all those arousing sounds of pleasure that were slipping past Hyukjae's swollen red lips. Smirking into their sloppy kiss, the brunette harshly bit on his lower lip, pressing his thigh against his growing as he forced him to stumble backward until his back collided against a wall. The redhead gasped for air when Donghae finally broke the kiss, throwing his head back with a low moan when the latter latched his lips on the skin of his throat.

 

Was that enough of a real kiss for you, hmm?” He smirked into his neck.

 

, yeah,” Hyukjae immediately replied. “I love kissing you. You should make it your job.”

 

Because you'd pay me?”

 

Hyukjae curled his fingers around his neck and gently forced him to look at him. He grinned softly, sensually pecking his own swollen lips before murmuring. “Anytime, babe.”

 

They continued to kiss slowly and languidly, suddenly forgetting about their initial goal to go to school, only appreciating the way their lips deliciously moved one against another. They stayed there for a while, Hyukjae still pressed against the dusty wall of the street while Donghae possessively roamed his curious hands at his sides.

 

I can't believe two bunnies like you still didn't get caught by one of our classmates,” A familiar voice then sneered at them.

 

The two lovers spun around in surprise, Hyukjae possessively tightening his embrace around the brunette's waist as he narrowed his eyes with anger at the intruder. Donghae could feel a small blush of embarrassment creep on his face, worried that a kid of the high school had seen them snogging in the middle of the street until he let out a sigh of relief upon recognizing his best friend standing at a few meters away from them with a sardonic smirk plastered on his face. Hyukjae growled in annoyance while rolling his eyes, then leaned down to nuzzle his nose into Donghae's neck, absentmindedly nibbling on the tender skin. Automatically snuggling closer to him, Donghae sighed in contentment as he smirked at Kyuhyun.

 

It's called talent,” He retorted. “You wouldn't understand.”

 

Try me,” Kyuhyun scoffed while folding his arms against his chest. He paused, dubiously glancing at Hyukjae who glared back. “Actually, no I don't care. Come on, you redhead monkey. Let go of my best friend, I want some quality with that fish.”

 

Don't call me fish,” The brunette hissed at him as Hyukjae grumbled his disapproval, too busy under Donghae's ear to voice out proper words.

 

Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. Let's go.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at them, unfolding his arms as he took two big steps toward them, sending a nasty look at the redhead as he grabbed on Donghae's sleeve. The latter scowled at him but didn't try to push him away, letting the taller brunette drag him away from his boyfriend. Sending him an apologetic smile, he jabbed his elbow into Kyuhyun's side who was triumphantly smirking at Hyukjae.

 

You're such a jerk,” Donghae stated with a grunt. “Why do you always need to ruin everything?”

 

Because I'm your best friend. Best friends always ruin everything.”

 

Should I ruin you, then?” Donghae proposed with a raised eyebrow. “Ruin all your video games and computers and cellphones, and –...”

 

No, shut up!” Kyuhyun's eyes sent daggers at him. “Dare touch at my stuffs, and I'm castrating your toy!”

 

Dare touch at Hyukjae and I'm castrating you,” Donghae immediately spat back, murderously glaring at his best friend.

 

Kyuhyun scoffed, stifling a sardonic snicker as he heavily threw an arm around the brunette's shoulders. Allowing himself to smirk proudly, Donghae hugged him from the side in a friendly way as they resumed their way to the school. Bickering as they always did, it didn't take long until they finally reached their high school arm in arm while laughing wholeheartedly. Still happily chatting, the two best friend directly headed toward their class, immediately settling down at an empty table at the back of the room. Upon reaching their table, Donghae carelessly dumped his bag on the floor as Kyuhyun threw his own on the wooden furniture. Slumping down on his chair with a quiet yawn, the shorter brunette took out his books and pencils while whistling softly, noting from the corner of his eyes that the teacher wasn't there yet. Kyuhyun leaned back in his own chair, not bothering to take his things out as he tiredly closed his eyes. Rolling his eyes at him, Donghae propped his elbow on the table while holding the side of his face with his palm, waiting for their teacher to finally walk in with a bored expression.

When the lesson finally started a few minutes later, Donghae immediately took notes of the information he judged important out of habits. Absentmindedly nibbling on the tip of his pen whenever he carefully listened to the teacher, he didn't notice Kyuhyun's mocking snort at him. After a few minutes of diligent work, Donghae finally relaxed a bit upon realizing that he already knew this part of the program and stretched his back with a small groan. Holding his pen between his lips, he folded his arms behind his head as he swayed on the back legs of his chair. He glanced at his right, absentmindedly gazing at his best friend who was playing on his cellphone. Kyuhyun glanced back at him before he focused his attention back on his current game although he spoke up to him ;

 

How went the dance competition your boyfriend was in?” He asked, still staring at the screen of his phone. “Hope it went well?”

 

Yeah, Hyukjae's team won,” Donghae proudly said. “Hyoyeon told me a newspaper were going to interview them soon.”

 

That's great for them, I guess,” Kyuhyun shrugged, seemingly not that interested. Donghae couldn't blame him though since he was well aware that his best friend absolutely feared dance. “Siwon asked me if we could go and watch together,” He continued. “I said no – you know me and dance, it's like you and having to celebrate your birthday alone.”

 

Donghae scrunched up his nose at the thought. “What did he say, then?”

 

I said he could go alone if he wanted. The dude replied he preferred staying with me. Told something about how more important I was or something. That I was ten times more precious than some stupid competition Hyukjae was in.”

 

Isn't that romantic,” Donghae snorted as he finally let his chair fall back on its four legs. “You're so lucky,” He sarcastically added, perfectly knowing how much Kyuhyun hated those kind of things.

 

Shut up,” Kyuhyun glared at him. “Sometimes I really wonder why I even like him. Because I do, you know? Like him, I mean. He's not my type at all, though.”

 

You got that right, buddy,” The shorter scoffed. “It's almost as bad as me going out with Hyukjae.”

 

And God knows how incompatible you guys seemed at the first glance. Although you do look quite great together with time.”

 

Thanks!” Donghae happily smiled at him while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

A comfortable silence fell between the two of them as Donghae resumed paying attention to the lesson while the other continued to play on his phone. Around ten minutes had went by when the former heard a gasp from his best friend. Tilted his head around, Donghae curiously glanced at Kyuhyun who was staring at his cellphone with a horrified expression plastered on his face. Stifling a mocking giggle, he bit on his lip and leaned forward to peek over his shoulder. This time, he couldn't contain the short laugh that escaped his lips upon reading the text message Kyuhyun had just received from Siwon.

 

13.02.13 08:43 ; FROM : Siwon

Roses are red

Sky is blue

Grass is green

My feelings for you are stronger than Romeo's love for his Juliet.

I miss you

 

Wow,” Donghae held back another snicker. “That's really, um –...”

 

Shut up,” The other immediately snapped at him with a menacing glare. “I do not want to hear it.”

 

Oh, come on, dude!” He finally burst out laughing as the other flushed embarrassingly, eliciting curious glances from their classmates. “It's so cute.”

 

I don't ing care about cute,” Kyuhyun hissed. “I hate cute. Why does this guy -...” The taller brunette let out a frustrated sound, staring at his phone as if it could kill him.

 

Next to him, Donghae kept on laughing loudly, unable to stifle his laughter. Ignoring his best friend's hard glare, the brunette folded his arms on the table and buried his face into them, his body still shaking because of his unstoppable chortles. Kyuhyun let out a rude curse, kicking the leg of his chair and consequently eliciting more cackles from him. His stomach soon ached as small tears of joy appeared at the corners of his eyes. Donghae tried to take big breaths, doing his best to calm himself as he couldn't hold back small chuckles of amusement. Still laughing under Kyuhyun's stern gaze, the brunette then felt his own cellphone buzz in the pocket of his trousers. Exhaling deeply, he took it out and unlocked the screen. He raised an eyebrow upon noting that it was a text message sent by Hyukjae. Curious, he tapped on his phone to open it. Immediately, another fit of laughter took him.

 

13.02.13 08:43 ; FROM : Gummy-smiling-redhead

Roses are red

Sky is blue

Grass is green

You're so hot I could you with a rake.

Did you read Siwon's last text to Kyuhyun? I can't believe your best friend likes this horse.

 

Yeah, well I can't believe it either,” Kyuhyun darkly muttered after Donghae showed him the text.

 

It's not that bad,” He commented. “He just likes you a lot.”

 

He could express it with hot snogging-sessions, not with sappy text messages that make me want to puke all over myself. I know I'm being mean because he only means well and all that , but that's not me. Get me?”

 

Of course I do,” Donghae nodded with a shrug as he wrote a reply to his boyfriend. “You like him for who he is, but not the way he expresses his affection for you. Or something.”

 

Or something, yeah,” Kyuhyun sniffed. “...But I guess that yes, it's basically that.”

 

Donghae gave him a sympathetic grin, sniggering when the other forcefully glared at him. He looked down at his phone again when another text message buzzed.

 

13.02.13 08:43 ; FROM : Gummy-smiling-redhead

Roses are red

Sky is blue

Grass is green

I wish you were here by my side, hearing my heart beating at the same lovely rhythm of your smiles. Tell me you don't love me anymore, I won't hold you back neither would I cry. Tell me you hate me, and I'll die.

I hope that was romantic – or sappy and soppy, that's more like it – enough because if it isn't, I owe 50 bucks to Siwon. Now give me some time so I can throw up all over myself.

 

Donghae giggled while a small blush crept on his face.

 

13.02.13 08:43 ; TO : Gummy-smiling-redhead

Please don't die, Hyukkie :)

 

Siwon could be so much fun sometime.

 

 

 

Two hours later, Hyukjae was relieved to finally welcome Donghae back into his arms, burying his face into his soft hair. He grumbled with satisfaction as the brunette chuckled, trying to push him away. You're such a cuddle-bunny today, he thought he heard him mutter but he couldn't care less since it was the absolute truth. Although he didn't know why, Hyukjae craved for Donghae's touch – maybe it was because they had made love the day before and that he had been the one giving himself to the brunette, or maybe because he was really in a good mood and just felt like it ; either ways, he was perfectly content to have the brunette securely snuggled against him.

It was the ten o'clock break and the two lovers had fled off to hide in the empty staircase. The other students' laughter and loud chattering could be faintly heard from where they were but neither of them seemed to care as Donghae absentmindedly played with one of his red locks. Hyukjae gazed at his boyfriend, leaning against the wall behind him as he slid down until he was seated on the floor, dragging the other with him. The brunette slightly struggled in his embrace but only to settle more comfortably between his legs, sitting with his right side pressed against his chest. Lovingly wrapping his arms around his waist, Hyukjae softly kissed his temples as they both enjoyed this small quality time with a comfortable silence surrounding them. They only had about ten minutes left before the next period would start, and although it was English class both of them were reluctant to go back. Almost as if wanting to emphasize this point, Donghae clutched on Hyukjae's shirt, his cheek with the tip of his nose. The redhead chuckled, tilting his head to give him a proper kiss.

Although he hated to admit it, Hyukjae couldn't help himself but to absolutely adore those small moments of pure tenderness and love. It was sweet and comfortable, as if they were alone into their own world, somewhere far away from reality. As much as the redhead loved their silly bickers and childish arguments, he couldn't deny how important this also was, even if he did acted particularly clingy today. It was one of the many reasons why Hyukjae had grown to love Donghae – even though they still had enough differences to spice up their relationship, the two of them still managed to put them aside long enough to share a sweet moment together away from people's judging glares. It was almost as if Hyukjae was back home, somewhere warm and comfortable, a place where he could go back and seek for comfort when sad or depressed. Donghae was like his personal haven, a bright light shining within his dark life. The fact that it was the truth didn't stop him from frowning in disgust at his own mushy thoughts – Hyukjae still was someone potentially arrogant who particularly disliked overly sentimental displays of affection ; it absolutely irked him.

This guy is lucky enough I do all that for him, he thought as he Donghae's hair, who was resting his head on his shoulder with his eyes closed. Although it's not quite that bad if it's for him, he inwardly noted.

They stayed there as long as time allowed them, silently hugging each other until the bell rang. Heaving out a sigh, Donghae scrunched up his nose with annoyance as he reluctantly let go of the redhead. Hyukjae snickered a little at his boyfriend's small pout. After another quick lip-lock of all teeth and tongues and moans, the two teenagers finally went out of the staircase to head toward their next classroom. It was hard for both of them not to reach for each other's hands or not simply lean down and innocently kiss. It had already been a while – almost a month – since they had started to go out together and the growing love between made him nearly impossible to stay away from each other for too long. Hyukjae had, of course, found it quite destabilizing at first, not used to feel so much longing and craving for someone that wasn't only ual. It wasn't a bad feeling, not at all actually, but this sensation of painful gap he felt whenever Donghae wasn't here was slowly getting on his nerves ; he wished he could keep the brunette by his sides forever. Now that sounds more than just pathetic, Lee Hyukjae, he scolded himself with a grimace. I'm going to end like Siwon and I do not want this.

Shortly after, they finally reached the entrance of their classroom. A few students were already standing in front of the opened door while chatting among themselves. Donghae peeked inside the room, briefly greeting Sunah with a small smile before he turned around and faced his boyfriend. The latter stared back at him without a word, leaning his shoulder against the nearby wall. It wouldn't have been hard to stand up on his toes and steal a quick kiss from Hyukjae, Donghae then contemplated as he pursued his lips into a small pout, his eyes shining brightly. Seemingly deep in thoughts, the brunette bit on his lower lip as the other raised an eyebrow at him. Hyukjae was about to ask him about what he was thinking of when a low and familiar voice boomed through the hallway. Startled, they turned around to look for the source of this voice and the redhead immediately scowled when he saw Siwon cheerfully walking toward them. Behind him, Kyuhyun was nonchalantly following him with his hands in his pockets.

 

Ah, Hyukjae, my dear friend!” Siwon exclaimed with a dramatic tone of voice. Hyukjae's grimace deepened, already hating what was about to happen ; it was one of those horrible moments when his so-called best friend would turn into an incredibly embarrassing modern prince-ish diva. “Exactly the man I was looking for.”

 

Donghae raised a doubtful eyebrow at the tall man, questioningly glancing at the redhead. Hyukjae only shrugged as he gave a small dubious glare at his best friend.

 

Kyuhyun just told me that you won this dance competition last Sunday,” Siwon continued with a clear and unneeded loud voice as he crushed Hyukjae against his chest. “This, my great fellow, needs proper celebration, don't you think?”

 

I don't think anything,” Hyukjae retorted through his teeth when he managed to free himself and Donghae stifled a snicker.

 

Nonsense, brother,” Siwon scoffed dramatically, his legendary brows shooting up under his hairline. “We need to celebrate this wonderful event, Hyukjae, my talented friend!”

 

Siwon, don't tell me you ing drink too much coffee again,” The redhead snorted. “Because I won't cope with your rubbish all day long.”

 

Well, well, don't talk this rudely to me,” He tutted with a disapproving frown. “And I might have made a mistake and ordered a Venti White Mocha instead of my regular Grande, but this isn't the point at all.”

 

Of course this is the point you bloody stupid –...”

 

The point is,” Siwon continued as if Hyukjae had never interrupted him. “That we are going on a double date tonight. And as 'we', I mean Kyuhyun, Donghae, you and I. Isn't that a wonderful idea? Right? Right?”

 

Hyukjae widened his eyes at him, horrified at the terrible perspective of going on yet another double-date with his best friend. A quick glance at his hesitant boyfriend told him that he wasn't the only one thinking about categorically refusing Siwon's proposition.

 

You've got to be ing kidding me,” He stated. “There's no way I'm going on another 'double-date' as you call them with you. No way, never, jamais.”

 

Kyuhyun snickered, folding his arms on his chest. “Why not?” He sardonically sneered at them. “It could be fun, right?”

 

In what kind of disturbed reality do you possibly think that it could be 'fun'?” Donghae stared at his best friend with a dumbfounded expression. “I mean, don't you remember the last time your crazy boyfriend dragged us in one of his great plans?”

 

Siwon sent him an offended look while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “It wasn't that bad. I mean, going to pray in a church can be rather... interesting. Sometimes. Yeah.”

 

Are you ing kidding me,” Hyukjae deadpanned. “It was a bloody date and we went to pray. I'm sorry but actually, no I'm not sorry ; I'm not going anywhere with you, Siwon.”

 

Too bad for you, Lee Hyukjae,” The interested smirked at him with a gleam dangerously shining in his eyes. “It's either that or I'm telling Sora noona that you smoke last year.”

 

I never smoke in my whole life!” Hyukjae angrily shouted out at him.

 

She doesn't need to know that, does she?” Siwon brushed the argument with a careless flick of the hand. “Tonight, eight o'clock at my house. Don't be late, buddies!” He exclaimed happily before he skipped into the classroom.

 

Kyuhyun followed him with his eyes until he smirked at the two dumbstruck others. “I taught him well,” He sneeringly drawled. “I think I can stand his cheesy lines if he keeps on manipulating you guys like that. If you could see your faces right now,” He laughed loudly before stepping inside as well.

 

I hate your best friend,” Hyukjae stated afterward.

 

The feeling is mutual,” Donghae weakly chuckled as he dragged the redhead inside the classroom. “Come on, it's only one night. We'll find an excuse next time he tries to lure us again.”

 

He won't budge even if we tell him we're dying, that stubborn horse.” Hyukjae continued to scowl throughout the whole English period, eliciting amused smirks from the brunette. Grumbling unhappily under his breath, the older had sent multiple glares toward his soon-to-be ex-best friend, who was too engrossed into whatever Kyuhyun was saying to notice his heated looks. Donghae had only sniggered at the beginning of the hour, trying to soothe his boyfriend as much as he could despite the fact he was also annoyed by Siwon's offer of a double-date ; the last time the four teenagers had went out together hadn't been exactly that bad but neither Donghae or Hyukjae were particularly enthusiastic when it came to the taller man's ideal of a perfect date. It was true that their short trip to the church hadn't been so horrible since the monument was absolutely beautiful and its history was astonishing but it simply wasn't Donghae or Hyukjae's style. Siwon was a nice man, Donghae couldn't deny it, but there was a reason why he loved Hyukjae and not the latter. The brunette sighed with resignation, making up his mind with their imposed plans of the night ; he knew it wasn't going to be too awful since the four of them were pretty much friends by now. Hyukjae and Donghae just preferred to spend their quality time alone even if Siwon's intention was probably good.

After Hyukjae managed to virtually burn a hole through his best friend's head, he focused his attention back on his boyfriend who was diligently working on their English essay. The redhead sighed and grimaced slightly, knowing that they weren't able to slack off their work anymore at this point of the year ; the deadline of their essay was in a mere week, which meant that they didn't have much time left until their oral presentation in front of the class. Although the written part of the project was already done and printed, they now had to think about the points they wanted to talk about during the oral presentation, which also meant they had to equally divide up their respective parts. Whispering among themselves, the two lovers seriously worked together without letting something distract their work – even when Kyuhyun tried to throw paper pellets against Donghae's head ; Hyukjae had thrown his sharpened pencil in return but the prat had managed to avoid it, earning a glare from the redhead that promised something dreadful.

 

 

 

More often than not, Kyuhyun wondered the reason why he had came to like Choi Siwon. As compared to the other people he had dated in the past, the latter didn't fill half of the usual standards he looked for in his lovers ; someone who was witty and snarky enough to stand up against him. He looked for a challenge, someone who could sweep him off his feet just with a biting comment and a hard kiss. As far as he remembered, he had never quite liked relationship that involved too much romanticism and sweet-sugary compliments ; Kyuhyun wanted something passionate and spontaneous, one of those relationship that you never get bored of. If he had to think clearly about his situation with Siwon, it was true that it was almost the exact opposite of what he had originally expected ; Choi Siwon was someone rather careful and caring who liked to show his feelings in the most spectacular way, using all sorts of revisited clichés that would usually make Kyuhyun cringe with horror. He was a gentleman who had been taught to be romantic with the one he loved, to cherish and protect this person as much as he could ; probably what every girl would have killed for. But Kyuhyun wasn't any stupid girl, first because he was a man and second because he wasn't everybody ; he didn't like to feel patronized or controlled, although he knew it hardly was what Siwon tried to accomplish. When he had first realized that the latter liked him, all his cheesy picked-up lines and blinding, lovestruck smiles had scared him to death ; he really wasn't his type.

But there he was, almost three weeks after their first date, leaning his shoulder against the very same Choi Siwon he had first found disgustingly cute and romantic. Sighing to himself under his breath, Kyuhyun discreetly looked up to gaze at his boyfriend while the latter was rambling about whatever nonsense that involved Donghae and Hyukjae and a double-date. If there was something Kyuhyun was sure of, it was that those double-date thingies definitely weren't the reasons of his feelings for the other men ; although museums or even churches weren't so bad, inviting Donghae and Hyukjae into his personal craziness wasn't something entirely appealing – only when he felt like annoying somebody.

Yet, Kyuhyun liked Siwon. Somehow. It was almost disturbing to realize how much his feelings had grown over the past three weeks ; it wasn't love yet but it wouldn't surprise him if they turned to be this exact sentiment someday. Terrifying, he thought. Absolutely terrifying. Kyuhyun knew that he wasn't according enough credits to his lover ; after all Siwon had put up with his evil antics for a total of three long weeks.

Despite all his principles – could those even be called principles, though? –, Kyuhyun couldn't ignore the almost irresistible need to wrap his arms around Siwon's chest and bring him down (but only by a little) into a slow, languid kiss until they both would be breathless and lips swollen. It was true how much he liked hugging into a tender fashion – because Cho Kyuhyun did not things such as cuddling – with him when he felt too bored or lazy ; nobody made Kyuhyun cuddle with someone, except if it was with his blankets, his mother or his computer.

Therefore, after long hours and days and weeks torturing himself about it, Kyuhyun decided that he didn't need any reasons ; Kyuhyun simply liked Siwon. Just because. That hardly sounded like a bad explanation anymore.

 

A wine tasting?” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow when he caught up the end of Siwon's last sentence. He rested his chin on the latter's shoulder, looking up at him with curious eyes. “What about it?”

 

Well I thought it could be fun,” Siwon stated with a smile. “For the double-date tonight.”

 

Really?” He exclaimed excitedly. “I love wine!”

 

I know,” Siwon softly smirked, almost smugly. “That's why I chose it.”

 

So that's why I like you,” Kyuhyun mumbled with a chuckle. “Do Hyukjae and Donghae know? Do we need to wear formal clothes or something?”

 

Oh – uh, no they don't know. Yet.” Siwon added as he flushed embarrassingly. “After what happened earlier today, I feel a little embarrassed to go and talk to them.”

 

Right, I'll send them a text message then,” Kyuhyun snickered as he took his phone out. “But yeah, that was quite the fiasco. What is it with you and coffee anyway?”

 

Siwon weakly glared at the younger before sighing and leaning down for a slow kiss of all tongues and teeth. “I love coffee but I don't – uh – cope with it very well. When I was a kid, I felt like I couldn't breath anymore every time I drank coffee. Now I just get overly happy and enthusiastic over the smallest things.”

 

So our date is 'the smallest thing'?” Kyuhyun faked an offended expression, inwardly laughing as Siwon's spluttered out apologies while a deep blush crept on his handsome face. “And I thought you liked me,” He let out a dramatic sigh.

Before Siwon could get on his knees and beg for forgiveness, Kyuhyun burst out laughing and buried his face into his chest, his body shaking with laughter. The tallest man halfheartedly glowered at the younger but a small smile quickly broke on his face as he brought an arm around his waist. Still chuckling cheerfully, Kyuhyun lifted his head up and happily pressed a kiss on Siwon's mouth, slowly moving his lips as he sneaked his arms around his shoulders. Sighing with contentment, the other fluttered his eyes closed, peppering his face with light kisses. Their lip-lock quickly grew slow and languid, their body pressed against each other as they languorously twined their pink, wet muscle together. Soon, Kyuhyun's back softly hit the bottom of the couch as Siwon hovered him with his arms securely wrapped around his waist.

The kiss was too slow and lacked passion for Kyuhyun's liking. He preferred when his lovers abruptly crashed their lips together, trying to ravish him as a whole, making his heart beat wildly in his chest while lust would course through his hot and bothered body. However, although Siwon and he were sharing the complete opposite kind of lip-lock, Kyuhyun was shivering with pleasure and quietly into the kiss. It almost felt like heaven, as if he was floating on a cloud made of cotton ; Siwon's hands were gentle and caring at his sides while he made sure not to lean too much on him. His tongue was slowly moving around his as if to give him the possibility to back away as soon as he would feel too uncomfortable. The soft sighs and groans of contentment Kyuhyun could hear made him blush softly, almost proud that he was the very one eliciting them. Raising a hand, he slowly Siwon's cheek, running a hand through his soft hair as his lips teasingly traveled down to the soft skin of his neck where he tenderly nuzzled his nose. The taller man pecked his own neck, whispering loving words at his ear as his hands rubbed soothing circles on his hips. Biting his lower lip with pleasure, Kyuhyun let out a small sigh as he pressed his body closer to Siwon's. As he closed his teeth around the other's earlobe, lazily on it, the bell suddenly rang throughout the house, making the both of them jerk in surprise.

 

Let them,” Kyuhyun grumbled as he forced Siwon to lay back down on him. “That can wait a little.”

 

Siwon laughed, pecking his lips as he fully straightened up. “We have to go, though. The wine tasting begins in less than half a hour.”

 

Kyuhyun was about to retort something about how much he didn't care and demand that they immediately went back to their previous intense make-out when Donghae and Hyukjae barged in Siwon's living-room. Sighing desperately, Kyuhyun glowered at the man as he pushed him off his lap. Glaring at his best friend, he sat up straight and childishly folded his arms on his chest.

Donghae and Hyukjae were wearing formal clothing, which truthfully suited them perfectly although Kyuhyun was practically sure that the former's tuxedo was originally the redhead's one. Donghae glanced at him with a sly smirk before he fumbled with his tie, apparently feeling uncomfortable with it around his neck. He snorted as Siwon gave them a polite smile while his face was still flushed and his hair disheveled.

 

You two look stunning,” He complimented.

 

You should have seen it with the tie, and only the tie,” Hyukjae shrugged as he lewdly smirked at his boyfriend. He lazily walked to the other couch, slumping down on it as he brought his feet on the coffee table. “iest man ever. It's a pity for the world they didn't see him like this.”

 

I can always take care of that, y'know?” Donghae stated as he sat down next to the redhead. “I just figured you were too much of a jealous freak to allow other people to see me .”

 

True,” The other frowned menacingly at the brunette who snickered. “Don't you dare or I'm locking you up somewhere they'll never find you.”

 

,” Kyuhyun laughed. “You guys look great in those clothes. I guess. Yeah, not really, that was just me being polite. I'll go up and change, don't start and around on the couch while we're gone.”

 

He grabbed Siwon's arm and dragged him away, sharing amused smirks with Donghae as his own boyfriend glared at the redhead.

 

Feet off the table, Hyukjae,” He scolded as the both of them made their way upstairs.

 

The redhead rolled his eyes and obediently took his feet off the coffee table until the two other teenagers weren't in sight anymore. With a scoff, Hyukjae hooked his right leg under Donghae's feet and put them on the coffee table as he put his own back on it.

 

You're so childish,” Donghae chortled, snuggling against Hyukjae's sides.

 

It happens,” The redhead smirked. “Where are we going again?”

 

Wine tasting,” He replied. “I'm sure it's not going to be that bad, is it?”

 

Not worse than church hunting, I guess,” Hyukjae sniffed.

 

After Siwon lectured Hyukjae for damaging his grand-father's coffee table – although Donghae wasn't so sure he was telling the absolute truth about it – with his dirty feet, the four friends finally took their leave. Upon going out of the house, a cab was already waiting for them at the front with its lights flickering in the dark night. They hopped on and silently greeted the driver who sent them a small grin in return, before Siwon gave the address of the small event they were attending. Donghae was squeezed at the back between his boyfriend and his best friend while the tallest man was settled down on the passenger seat. It was a little uncomfortable at first until they started chatting among themselves again, laughing and talking loudly within the small vehicle while they slowly drove through the dark city. Hyukjae had sneaked an arm around his waist, bringing him closer to his sides while his lips repeatedly brushed against the skin of his neck, making him shiver pleasantly. More often than not, Donghae would send a warning glance at his boyfriend, demanding him to behave while they were still stuck in the car. The way to the famous wine cellar where was held the wine tasting wasn't too far and it didn't take long before the cab reached a luxurious part of the Gangnam district. Curious, Donghae gazed through the window as he tried to glance at all the streets and shops he could see ; it actually was his first time here since he usually didn't feel the need to go to the most expensive quarter of the city only to come back home with empty hands. Hyukjae softly chuckled at him, rubbing small circles on his waist as he pecked the top of his head, indifferent at the already familiar landscape. On his part, Kyuhyun wasn't paying any attention either as he wrapped his arms around Siwon who was sitting on the chair in front of him. Playing with a button of his white shirt, he teasingly blew hot hair on his bare neck and slyly chuckled when Siwon shivered.

Shortly after, the car finally dropped them in front of a wide, expensive-looking shop. Siwon and Hyukjae paid for the drive while Donghae skeptically read the names of the wine bottles in display and Kyuhyun gazed at them with glittering eyes. Too impatient to wait for their respective boyfriends, the latter grabbed on Donghae's sleeve and forced him inside, his eyes excitedly wandering around the shop. A lady politely greeted them and proposed her help before Siwon and Hyukjae finally stepped inside. It looked like the both of them were familiar with the place as the woman professionally bowed to them right away before she respectfully leaded them to a glass door at the back of the shop. It lead the four friends to a wide backroom where around twenty people had already started to taste a few bottles of the drinks. The atmosphere of the room was rather quiet but still quite convivial and friendly as most of the customers were talking together. Kyuhyun didn't wait a second before Siwon and he walked to the nearest sample of wine, tasting it with what seemed like years of professionalism. Donghae gazed at them with slight disbelief as he watched his best friend immerse himself into his favorite hobby and alcoholic drink. The shorter brunette usually didn't drink much, except if he was at a party or when he needed to make Hyukjae happier – the last time they had drunk together had lead them to their very first make-out session, after all. Standing at the door frame with slight discomfort, it wasn't until Hyukjae lightly put a hand on his lower back that he relaxed a little. With a cheeky smirk, the redhead lead him inside and showed him around, introducing Donghae to different types of wine – they looked through a bottle of Saint Emillion from 1961, which had led the brunette to ask why the year of the bottle would make any difference. After Hyukjae had patiently explained him the process of grape fermentation, they tried a few glasses of Pascal Jolivet – Donghae had to admit that the Pinot Noir was truly delicious, even if he didn't understand anything about it. After a good hour and half leisurely wandering around the wide room and randomly tasting the bottles that were displayed, the host of the event finally ushered the customers to gather around him ; as soon as Donghae and Hyukjae had made their way closer, the latter softly squeezed his arm and meaningfully glanced at the bottle. The brunette raised an eyebrow, blinking as he noticed the sheen of dust recovering it before he read its name ; Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona. Is that supposed to be a very good wine? Donghae wondered as he innocently tilted his head to the side – he really wasn't familiar with this beverage.

Apparently it really was since everybody in the room gasped in surprise in awe. According to the host, this bottle of wine was told to be the ninth best wine of the world – and they were about to take a sip of it. Donghae supposed that he should be excited, or at least enthusiastic. However, wine was still wine for him and only the fact that his three other friends looked excited made him looking forward to this particular sampling.

On his part, Kyuhyun was ecstatic. Here he was, in the middle of the greatest wine cellar of the world, about to take a sip of one of the best wine ever. Holding back a squeal (because Cho Kyuhyun never squeals) while impatiently pulling on Siwon's sleeve, he eagerly got nearer to the host, looking at him fill the glasses with wide and excited eyes. He had always dreamed to taste a bit of a Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona, although the Shafer Vineyards was known to be the best of the best. However, the fact that Siwon had managed to give him the chance to experience this was perfectly amazing ; the man had told him when he was in the very act of savoring a perfect Giuseppe Mascarello & Figlio that getting hold of an invitation for this event had been a bit of a challenge. Siwon had explained him that he had needed to pull a few strings of his father, who was as respected and known as Hyukjae's parents, and participate at some very boring gala and business lunches so that his own parents would agree and ask one of their close friends to allow him in the wine tasting event. The price of a regular entry held so many zeros that Kyuhyun had almost spit out his Eberle upon hearing it. He was forever thankful to Siwon – now he had one of the best reasons to like him!

The interested man was softly smiling at his sides, gazing at his enjoyed expression. Stifling a loving chuckle, Siwon gently ran a hand up and down his back before resting it on his lower back. Kyuhyun glanced at him and widely grinned at him, his eyes twinkling with happiness and utter anticipation. The taller man was contemplating leaning down and capture his lips when a waitress handed them two glasses half-filled with the bloody red beverage. The host explained with a passionate voice that this particular wine had been fermented in stainless steel and concrete vats before aged two years in Slavonian oaks. Then, with a final and loud 'cheers!', they all took a small sip.

The taste was wonderful, Kyuhyun immediately decided. There was so many spices blended together and exploding on his tongue ; the faint, bitter taste of the alcohol lingering along the smooth and spicy savor of the high-quality and fermented grape. Fluttering his eyes closed at the perfection of this moment, Kyuhyun took small sips after small sips to appreciate the beverage as long as he could. When he opened his eyes, he met Donghae's amused gaze on him, his own glass almost untouched – he had taken a sole sip. Blasphemy, he thought with narrowed eyes. He was about to scold his best friend for wasting time around when a surprised voice called Siwon's name. The latter turned around and landed his eyes on a tall man, seemingly of their age who was widely smiling at him as if they were good old friends.

 

Oh my God!” Siwon exclaimed. “Kibum, my friend! It's been such a long time!”

 

Hyukjae also tilted his head around and raised surprised eyebrow upon recognizing one of his old friends. “Hey, man!” He greeted with a handshake. “Where have you been?”

 

America,” Kibum simply replied. “Dad is the one who brought the Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona. I couldn't believe he'd actually give it to Mr. Han and I couldn't miss the occasion of finally tasting it.”

 

You mean it's Han Jaesuk who's organizing this thing?” Hyukjae asked before he turned to sternly glare at his best friend. “You should've told me and I would have just asked my grand-father for invitations. You know how close he is with Mr. Han.”

 

As Siwon ranted about how personal a gift for a lover should be, Kyuhyun quietly walked over to stand next to his best friend. Donghae was mutely watching his boyfriend's interaction with his friends, silently noticing how much at ease he seemed to be in the middle of this luxurious kind of life. He guessed that it probably how he had been raised, what with his parents and all the troubles that came with it. The way Hyukjae proudly stood in the center of the room, one hand down in the pocket of a trousers while gracefully holding his wine glass in his other one and ignoring the curious and awed glances of the other customers at the same time ; it all proved how prestigious Hyukjae's family truly was.

 

It's weird, right?” Kyuhyun spoke softly. “I feel like we're burglars compared to them. And we're not even that poor.”

 

At least we're handsome burglars,” Donghae chuckled. “I can't believe we actually love them. Well I love Hyukjae and you like Siwon, but you get me.”

 

Kyuhyun snorted, stealing Donghae's glass and handing him his own empty one. “Do you imagine us still together with them in a few years? Grow old with them?”

 

That would be strange,” Donghae admitted. “But exciting. I think I'd love it.”

 

Right. I don't know, we'll have to see how it goes, I guess. Still, I thought I'd end up an adventurer somewhere in Africa. Or a geek.”

 

I'd opt for the geek option,” Donghae laughed.

 

Kyuhyun smirked at him, sipping once again with a smile of pure delectation. “At least mine's a horse,” He noted cheekily. “ I can ride him!”

 

Donghae blinked at his best friend as if he was crazy, before a small giggle escaped his lips. Then, as the silly joke finally sank in his head, he burst out laughing, eliciting startled glances from the other customers. Soon, Kyuhyun joined him in his hilarity and threw an arm around his shoulders. Trying to stifle their laughter, the two best friends leaned against each other, cackles being released from their mouth. The shorter brunette buried his face into the other's shoulder and was almost shedding tears of joy, his body still shaking because of his uncontrollable laughter.

Hyukjae raised an amused eyebrow at his boyfriend from where he was standing next to his two other friends. Ignoring Kibum's curious look and Siwon's concerned frow, the redhead put his empty glass on a nearby table and nonchalantly shoved his hands down the pockets of his trousers as he almost lazily walked off to reach Donghae. The latter was too engrossed to notice him and it wasn't until Hyukjae possessively wrapped an arm around his waist that Donghae finally looked up. He smiled brightly as the redhead brought him close to his chest, softly smirking at him. The shorter only snorted, playfully pushing him away and forcing him to let go of his grip around his body. Hyukjae frowned in annoyance, glaring at a few people who were curiously staring at them.

 

What's up?”

 

My ,” Donghae deadpanned with a sly smirk as Kyuhyun went through another crazy fit of laughter.

 

Oh really?” Hyukjae taunted. “I can take care of that if you want.”

 

Please do so,” The brunette replied innocently. “I'm sure you'd do an amazing job.”

 

Donghae inwardly snickered upon watching Hyukjae's eyes darken with lust and need, his gaze furiously roaming over his body. The brunette smirked, pleased to realize how much power he had over his boyfriend.

 

We're going home,” Hyukjae stated with a hoarse voice. “Now.”

 

So impatient,” Kyuhyun commented into a drawl as he threw an arm around Donghae's shoulders. “He's not going to disappear, y'know?”

 

You take care of your own business,” The redhead hissed as Kyuhyun scoffed.

 

Come on, come on,” Donghae chuckled and the redhead sent him an offended scowl. “Calm down, Hyukjae. We're just joking. But I do want to go home. Isn't the event finished anyway? Since we drank the 'Aragonic' something?”

 

Blasphemy!” Kyuhyun dramatically gasped and threw a withering glare at him. “It's Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona, for God's sake. Are you even sure you're absolutely sane in that thick head of yours? This Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona is pure perfection.”

 

Whatever you say,” Donghae sniffed. “I'm not that much into wine anyway.”

 

Kyuhyun's scowl deepened, his eyes shooting furious and indignant glares toward the other brunette. Donghae dismissed him with a shrug, turning to face the redhead instead. The latter glanced at him and softly ran a hand along his back, discreet and innocent enough so people could think it only was a friendly gesture. Finally, after biding his goodbye to Kibum and promising to meet up later, Siwon came back with a blinding smile plastered on his face. Stubbornly ignoring him, Kyuhyun continued to scowl as he vehemently tried to explain the real importance of wine for the world to Donghae, who was simply disregarding him.

Shortly after drinking a little more and greeting a few people Hyukjae and Siwon knew, the four friends decided to call it a night. They went out of the cellar wine around half past midnight, wondering whether they should walk back home or simply grab a cab. They were about to walk down the street and let things go as they would when someone asked for their help. Turning around, Donghae blinked upon landing his gaze onto a couple of foreigners. Figuring that they were British judging by their accent, he politely smiled at them while Siwon was the first to reply to their request. He brightly answered with a heavily accented English as the European man, taller than him by at least ten centimeters, asked him to point the location of his hotel. As Siwon took the map the man was handing over, Hyukjae let out a bored sigh while leaning against a nearby wall. Next to him, Kyuhyun was sending annoyed glances at his boyfriend as if jealous about the whole situation – Not that there's anything to worry about, the redhead thought. Then, as he envisaged sitting down on the ground and fall asleep right here and then, Donghae discreetly grabbed his sleeve and tugged on it. Hyukjae looked at him curiously, raising an eyebrow at the brunette's glittering look he sent him.

 

Come on,” Donghae whispered.

 

What?” Hyukjae glanced at Siwon and Kyuhyun wondering what his boyfriend was up to. Donghae nibbled on his lower lip, an excited and playful glint shining in his gaze as he pulled on his sleeve with more conviction. He winked at him, not even giving the redhead some time to grasp the situation before he was already sprinting away, dragging him in his run. Breaking into fits of silly chuckles, the two lovers quickly escaped, leaving the two other behind.

Kyuhyun sniffed with contempt as he watched Donghae and Hyukjae disappear at the corner of a farther street, folding his arms on his chest as he sent a nasty glare at the British woman who was standing way too close to his boyfriend for his taste. What a bunch of cowards, he inwardly sneered at the no-longer present couple. Impatiently tapping his fingers on his arm, he narrowed his eyes at Siwon who seemed oblivious to his current annoyance.

 

And then you turn on your left at the next intersection,” Siwon finished in English.

 

Thank you very much,” The man smiled at him.

 

ing finally. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as Siwon gave them a blinding smile, amicably waving at the couple as they quickly followed his instructions. Sniffing with annoyance yet again, the younger hooked his fingers under Siwon's belt. Pursuing his lips into a scowl, he tugged on the piece of leather, pulling him toward him. The other let the younger do as he pleased, tilting his head to the side in curiosity. Finally, after Siwon was standing just in front of him, close enough to feel his warmth, Kyuhyun looked up.

 

What is –”

 

He didn't have time to finish his sentence that the younger crashed their lips together, immediately slipping his tongue past his lips. Gasping in surprise, Siwon immediately opened his mouth and allowed him to roam in sweet, pink muscle inside freely and grabbed his waist in a desperate attempt to grip on something, anything. Kyuhyun's right hand clutched on the back of his shirt while the other was pulling on his hair, as if not wanting to let him go until he was satisfied. Siwon briefly wondered why he was letting him take full control of this spontaneous kiss when the other started to on his lower lip, teasingly on the tender flesh. He felt his knees grow wobbly and weak with each possessive and from Kyuhyun. Letting out a shaky moan, Siwon sneaked his arms around his waist and tried to bring him closer against his chest, tilting his head to the side and allowing the younger to deepen the kiss. Kyuhyun's pink, sleek muscle was swiping over every cranny and and nook it could reach, twining and twirling furiously with its twin as his breathing was growing ragged and rapid.

Siwon almost let out a sound of disapproval at the loss of Kyuhyun's mouth against his when he parted, but let out a groan of pleasure instead upon feeling those sinful lips travel down to his jaw and his neck. He tilted his head to the side and willingly gave him more access, shuddering when the younger painfully slowly a random patch of skin. Kyuhyun hummed against the flesh of his neck, lazily kissing and on a random spot. He could hear Siwon's breathy groans as he harshly bit on the skin, before soothingly the pain away.

Too soon for his liking, Kyuhyun broke away from Siwon's embrace. A devilish smirk was plastered on his face as he tauntingly his lower swollen lip. Sneaking his arms around his shoulders, he brushed his nose against the other's, before murmuring ;

 

Let's go home.”

 

Good idea,” Siwon immediately replied. He wasn't surprised to hear his voice sound low and hoarse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a long night of torrid love-making, Donghae's lower back was too sore and hurtful for him to keep up a good mood the whole day. Grumbling unhappily, he leaned back in his chair with a grimace upon feeling a sharp pain spread along his back. A frown was plastered on his face as he half-heartedly paid attention to the lesson, trying to find a more comfortable position that would lessen the pain instead. It was only the middle of afternoon, but he could already foresight a following headache. Yet, the day had started rather well ; the two lovers had headed to school together as usual while the redhead had been slightly limping because of their strenuous activities of the previous night – Donghae was quite proud of himself although feeling a little guilty. The morning had went smoothly, the two of them alternating between long, boring classes and heated kisses hidden in the empty staircase. The brunette was also rather proud to realize that despite the fact that they had been dating for quite a long time already, nobody knew about their real situation yet ; they all thought that they were merely friends – which was quite an understatement, in a twisted kind of way. Although Donghae still felt uncomfortable and slightly frustrated that they couldn't properly reveal their relationship – it was getting more and more hard to refrain himself from snogging Hyukjae in the middle of a random hallway – he understood the reason of the redhead's reticence. First, being gay in a conservative country like Korea clearly wasn't an easy thing and officially coming out was probably one of the hardest thing one could do ; the only reason why Donghae wasn't scared about revealing his ual orientation was simply because he knew his parents and friends would support him no matter what. However, Hyukjae's family and circle of friends were more complicated than his ; his upbringing had been strict and he was certain that his parents would disown him – or worse – if he ever happened to make a wrong step. But not only his family, which was actually quite a big issue for the both of them, there was also the problem of their classmates. Donghae didn't really care about them and whatever they could think about who he loved and kissed, but Hyukjae was actually more insecure than he liked to admit ; he hated to look weak and to be looked down at, and coming out gay and dating the ex-nerd of the high school would probably taint his reputation. The brunette sometime wondered if Hyukjae's reputation was as important for him as he had always assumed considering the way he usually seemed to disregard their classmates' opinion. However, Donghae preferred to keep careful and stay away from any kind of curious stares and gossips. It was one of the reasons why the staircase was now one of their haven whenever they wanted to have some quality time.

As Donghae let himself drown into those pleasant thoughts – thinking about making-out with Hyukjae was always pleasant – he didn't hear the bell rang the end of the period. Blinking in surprise, he straightened up in his seat and immediately made a face as another rush of pain made him wince. Sniffing with a frown plastered on his face, he slowly got up, glaring at Kyuhyun who was openly mocking him. After he grabbed his manuals and his bag, Donghae walked off to reach his boyfriend when the teacher asked for the latter to stay behind for a while. Raising a questioning eyebrow at Hyukjae, he let out a disapproving huff when the latter only shrugged, telling him that they would meet up when the next period would start. The brunette nodded before he walked out of the classroom, followed by Kyuhyun. The latter quickly waved at him before he dashed off to his Sciences class, leaving Donghae by himself. Sighing heavily, he headed toward his next period, which was P.E class. As he colorfully cursed Hyukjae for having done whatever the teacher was holding him back after class for, he safely reached the locker-rooms with his backpack loosely hanging on one of his shoulders. Immediately feeling his confidence falter under the scrutinizing and mocking stares of the other students present, he lowered his head down and shuffled to his usual corner of the room ; despite the given fact that Donghae's looks had greatly improved, he still was the victim of his classmates – if he could call them classmates – although there were significantly less of problems. Gritting his teeth together and feeling too tired to fight against his own body, he let himself almost hide into the corner of the locker-room as he took his clothes out of his bag. Seemingly self-conscious, he did his best to hide his body as he took his shirt off. Donghae tried to put his training outfit as quick as possible, as he was still glaring at the floor. He could hear the mumbling and laughing of the other students present, mocking and snickering at him as if he was too dumb to understand their mean words. He wanted so much to straighten up and give them a taste of his current awful mood, but all he managed to do was slump his shoulders even more. As he finally pulled his trousers on, Donghae hurriedly tried to flee out of the room. However, before he could reach the door frame and step out of the locker-room, a hand roughly grabbed his arm and harshly yanked him back inside.

 

Well, well, isn't it our favorite dweek, huh?” Younghyung, the man that used to bully him since years, sneered.

 

Donghae widened his eyes, his fists clenching as he tried to struggle out of the other's grip. The teenager let out a mocking off, painfully tightening his hold.

 

W – What do you want?” He mumbled. Leave me the ing alone, I'm not in the bloody mood to cope with your stupidities.

 

I'm bored,” He stated and his minions cackled. “Let's have some fun, huh, Nerdy Donghae?”

 

N – No, I – please, I'm –” You dare touch me, and I'm cutting your head off, you bloody wanker!

 

No? No, you say. I say you shut up, you disgusting !” Younghyung abruptly punched him in the sides, sending the brunette collide against the wall.

Wincing at the pain, Donghae tried to get up but the other shoved his feet into his stomach. Smirking, he grabbed him by the collar and threw a violent punch straight into his face.

 

Got something to say, dude?” He snarled with a dark smirk. “Because I'm listening. Just so I can have more reasons to beat you!”

 

Donghae whimpered as a fist violently hit his jaw, sending horrible sparks of pain through his head.

 

That feels good,” The bully commented. “I kinda missed you, Donghae. Just barely though.” I didn't miss you one bit, you disgusting piece of , Donghae darkly thought as more cackles erupted around the room. “Now tell me, bugger – why the hell would Eunhyuk hang out with someone of your kinds, huh? Don't tell me he's as stupid as he looks?”

 

The brunette's head immediately snapped up upon hearing the insult directed toward his boyfriend. Anger boiling in his veins, he narrowed his eyes at Younghyung who only scoffed, not aware of all the deadly thoughts and plots that were popping in his head. Insulting him was one thing, but insulting the persons he loved was completely another.

 

Why are you like this to me?” He hissed. “I didn't do anything to you.”

 

Well you see, the thing is that there aren't any specific reasons ; I just don't like you and I'm really bored. Beating you up seemed like a good hobby.” Me murdering you seems like a bloody good hobby too, if you must know.

 

Before Donghae had the chance to retaliate, Younghyung violently pummeled his fist into his temp. Dizziness took the brunette who stumbled backward, falling on his . The other man continued to kick him relentlessly while the other students were only laughing. Blood dripped off his mouth as he hurtfully bit on the inside of his cheek, trying to hold back his groans of pain. Donghae tried to gather all the willpower he had, hoping, praying that for once in his life he would be able to raise his clenched fist and throw it straight into Younghyung's nose. But all he did instead was to curl into a ball on the floor, whimpering pitifully. Loathing himself, he bit hard on his lower lip as a particular hard kick in the stomach took his breath away.

It hurts, he thought as he squeezed his eyes shut and put his hands over his head to protect himself. Hyukjae, Hyukjae, Hyukjae,...

 

Younghyung stepped on his hand, crushing it under his shoe with all the strength he had. Donghae was only thankful that it didn't break.

 

Hyukjae, Hyukjae,...

 

Everything hurt ; his arms, his stomach, his legs, his eyes,...

 

Hyukjae, Hyukjae, Hyuk –

 

What the is going on in here?!”

 

The kicks suddenly stopped and Donghae drew out a shaking breath as he dared peeking over his arms. He let out a relieved sigh as he tried to straighten up, wincing as all the muscles of his body horribly ached ; Hyukjae was there, standing on the door frame of the locker-room with a horrified and furious expression plastered on his face. His stare landed on Donghae's wounded figure, widening in horror as he took in all the bruises and the blood staining his chin, before he whirled around to murderously glare at Younghyung. The latter took a step back, gulping nervously as he narrowed his eyes at the redhead.

Hyukjae's body was trembling from head to toe as he did his very best not to lunge forward and rip this bastard's throat with his bare hands. Dropping his bag on the floor, he glanced at Donghae,wincing in worry and anger as he noticed the small tears of pain that had gathered at the corners of his eyes. The anger he was feeling was something he had never felt before – his sight was red with fury, his jaw clenched so much it hurt. He wanted to kill all of them, to make them suffer until they would beg for mercy. He wanted to make them kneel down and apologize to the man he loved.

Donghae was his and if he had vowed to never make him cry again, nobody had the right to.

 

What the bloody hell are you guys ing doing?!” He repeated into a menacing growl.

 

Why would you care,” Younghyung bravely sneered although it was obvious he was feeling nervous. “It's not your business.”

 

Oh ing hell, yes it is!” Hyukjae let out a humorless, hysterical laugh as he took a step forward. “You do not touch Donghae like this. Or I'll kill you.”

 

The interested man managed to get back on his feet, leaning back against the wall for support as he grimaced. He felt pathetic and stupid, but immensely grateful to his boyfriend.

 

Hyukjae,” He softly called. “I'm fine, I just –”

 

Why the hell do you care about him so much?!” Younghyung yelled. Hyukjae glared at him murderously as he stopped in front of his wounded boyfriend, protectively standing in front of him. Even if Donghae could be incredibly dangerous sometime, it seems like his confidence was nowhere to be seen at this time. “What, don't tell me that the Great Lee Eunhyuk actually loves Nerdy Donghae?”

 

Hyukjae narrowed his eyes at the other teenager as Donghae hissed menacingly from behind him. The latter grabbed the back of his shirt, silently telling him to keep calm, while everybody burst out laughing, loudly howling like the idiots they were.

 

However, what Hyukjae said next left the brunette, and all the others, completely stunned ;

 

Yeah, so what? What if it's true?” He challenged with a scoff. He grabbed Donghae's hand and pulled him against him, wrapping an arm around his waist before planting an angry kiss devoid of feelings on his bruised lips. Gasps of shock and some of disgust erupted in the room. The redhead then lifted his head up, challenging the lot with threatening eyes to retaliate.

 

What if Donghae is my boyfriend?”


I FINALLY UPDATED O M G THIS IS REAL PEOPLE. I'm so terribly sorry for all the wait I put you in but it was a tough chapter ; A ; I'm so disappointed with it and it and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me? Also, I'm not quite sure if I'm supposed to rate this chapter. Since it's not really , I didn't. Yeah, isn't really M for me. And the shower thingy is so failed I can't even.

 

People, I do believe this story is slowly drawing to an end. THIS IS SO SAD WHY. I think there's only something like 3-4 chapters left? I don't know when I'll post them because my vacations are hectic ; I have to work and Mom is always on my back so I don't have a lot of time to write. But I'm doing my best I swear!

But since I love this story and I shamelessly ask for your help, please upvote and comment and subscribe a lot! 8D I love y'all really really much!

 

Thank you for reading! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! <3

 

Oh – oh and for those who were curious, I successfully passed my exams!!! I IN' FINALLY GRADUATEEEEED/ hurray!

 

TWITTER : @tranthanhxuanvn