Icey & Piggy

My Heroine

 

 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV
 
 
 
 
 
After a long trip on the streets of Seoul, they arrived in front of a huge metallic gate.
 
The man that wears the same clothes as Mr. Choi quickly spotted the car and opened the gate as fast as he could. Because all of them knew that 'waiting' is not in the vocabulary of the Jungs.
 
After doing his job, he bowed 90-degrees and stayed like that for a while until the car passed by him. The big gate opened revealing a beautifully landscaped garden and a mansion in the middle.
 
The car stopped in front of the mansion. Mr Choi went out of the car and walked to the other side to open the door for Jessica. 
 
Jessica went out and walked towards their front door. A maid greeted her and opened it. 
 
I guess the words that could describe the Jungs' residence are 'Luxurious' and 'Elegant'. There is no doubt that they belong to the upper class of the society. 
 
Jessica was greeted by two lines of maids giving her way.
 
They bowed all together.
 
"Welcome back, Ms. Jessica."
 
"Thank you. You can all go back to your work" the blonde said with a blank face.
 
The maids stood straight and dispersed to go back to their previous activities.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A girl with a straight, black hair was running down the stairs with open arms.
 
"UNNIEEE !!!" She called enthusiastically as she gave her sister a tight, warm hug.
 
*cough, cough* Jessica coughed.
 
"K-Kr-yss, loosen... up. Will.... you?"
 
"Unnie, I missed you so much" Krystal said, not listening to the blonde.
 
"Krys, s-seriously... I really c-can't breathe"
 
"Oh... sorry" Krystal said apologetically. She broke the hug and pulled away.
 
"Are you trying to kill me?" Jessica asked.
 
"I just miss you. Can't I do that?" Krystal pouted cutely.
 
"But you just miss me because you love to bully me and pull pranks on me. I bet you're having a boring life without me." Jessica retorted, clearly reading her sister's intention.
 
"Exactly," Krystal grinned widely.
 
"Aish. This brat...." Jessica sighed. She slightly regretted going back home. "By the way, where's mom and dad?"
 
"Well, dad is forever busy. You know that" Krystal said, as a matter-of-factly.
 
"Why did I bother asking?" Jessica sighed. "What about mom? She promised that we will have dinner together."
 
"Mom just left 2 hours ago. Some emergency arose and she needs to fix it. It's one of our hotels in Japan. She is on her way there." Krystal explained. "She said that she messaged you already before she left"
 
"Oh. I didn't check my phone yet"
 
"Let me guess, you just slept on your way here"
 
"Yah! I'm so tired because of the trip"
 
"How can you be so tired if all you did in the plane was to sleep also?"
 
"..."
 
"So, you were tired of sleeping, huh?" Krystal added mockingly.
 
Jessica looked at her wristwatch. 
 
"It's almost lunch time." She said, changing the topic. "Let's eat outside"
 
"tss... changing the topic when you don't know how to argue" Krystal mumbled to herself as she was being dragged by the blonde.
 
"That's one of the things I missed about you" She smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
SOOYOUNG's POV
 
 
 
 
 
I arrived at the restaurant pretty early. There's no sign of the little Jung that invited me here. She messaged me awhile ago and she didn't even tell me why. But oh well, everybody knows that I can't say no to free food. 
 
I looked at the glass windows and saw my reflection. Several strands of hair is sticking out of my messy bun and beads of sweat were trickling down on my forehead. I'm so haggard because when I received her message, I made my way hurriedly and got here already in 15 minutes. I don't want to keep the food waiting. 
 
I stood up and decided to freshen up in the ladies' room.
 
I got inside and did my business. When I was applying some lip gloss, my phone beeped. I put the lipgloss back in my bag and took out my cell phone.
 
 
 
From: Krystal
 
Sooyoung-unnie, where are you? We're already here. 
 
 
 
We? I thought she's alone. I shrugged the thought and put my phone back in my bag.
 
I opened the door then.... BAM!
 
 
"WTF!??" The girl blurted out. "Aaargh!" She hissed in pain and started to rub her to ease the pain.
 
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Here, let me help you" I offered my hand to her but she didn't take it, instead she stood up on her own.
 
Tsss. This girl got some attitude.
 
"Yah! Next time, you should w--" The girl stopped in midsentence. 
 
"OH. MY. GOD."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV
 
 
 
 
 
The two girls are now sitting at the side of a fancy restaurant. The waiter walked to their direction and handed them the menu.
 
"Hey brat, I'll just go to the ladies' room. I'll be back in a minute" Jessica excused herself.
 
"Okay." Krystal said, not looking up.
 
Jessica made her way to the restroom. 
 
When she was about to hold the knob, the door opened and a girl bumped hard into her. That caused her to fall on the floor, bottoms first.
 
"WTF!??" Jessica blurted out. She hissed in pain and started to rub her to ease the pain.
 
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Here, lete me help you" The girl offers her hand to Jessica.
 
But Jessica didin't take the offer. She stood up by herself and straightens her clothes.
 
The blonde lifted her gaze (Why? because the girl is damn tall) to shout at the girl.
 
"Yah! Next time, you should w--" She stopped in midsentence after recognizing the girl in front of her. Her eyes went wide.
 
"OH. MY. GOD."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica!?"
 
"SooYoung!?" 
 
They pointed their finger acusingly to each other. 
 
"ICEY?!"
 
"PIGGY?!"
 
Then they realized that their presumptions were true and hugged each other.
 
"It's really you. You're back. I missed you"
 
"Me too"
 
They stayed like that for couple of seconds until Jessica remembered what had happen earlier and smacked SooYoung's head, hard.
 
"OW! What was that for?!" SooYoung yelped in pain as she rubbed her head. She pulled away from their hug.
 
"For being careless and making my SORE!"
 
There you go, the special love-hate friendship of the ice princess and the shikshin continues. They show their love and care for each other through Violence.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me that she's with us?" The blonde pointed at the person across the table.
 
Krystal grinned.
 
"I want to surprise the both of you." 
 
"But... look at her. She's eating like a pig. All of the people here is looking at her. You should have said it earlier so I can bring a mask to hide my face from shame." Jessica said to her sister.
 
"YAH!" Sooyoung retorted back with full of rice. Some grains flew out of and went straight to Jessica's face. Krystal face palmed herself.
 
"WHAT THE HECK?!!!”
 
“Soo, I know that you're a pig who's hiding behind that beautiful and slim body. But don't make it too obvious for others!" Jessica shouted as she wiped her face with a tissue. Her outburst earned some stares from random customers in the restaurant.
 
Sooyoung gulped the food and glared at the blonde.
 
"Is that a compliment or what?"
 
Krystal rolled her eyes.
 
Are these two really my unnies? I mean, they're so childish and annoying.
 
"I still can't believe that you two are my unnies. Both of you are so immature." The little Jung interrupted their bickering.
 
Jessica and Sooyoung shut their mouth and looked down. Being scolded by your dongsaeng or little sister is embarrassing, right?
 
"By the way, I want to invite the both of you for---"
 
"For what? It's not yet your birthday." Sooyoung cuts her.
 
"I'm not yet finished unnie." Krystal said.
 
"Oh. Sorry. Continue"
 
"As I was saying, I want to invite the both of you. Let's go to one of our beach resorts. What do you think Jessica-unnie?" She asked. 
 
"Okay... It's been a long time since I went to the beach" Jessica said coolly.
 
"Good. How about you, Sooyoung unnie?" Krystal waited for her answer with anticipation.
 
"Uhmmm..." She thinks deeply. 
 
"I'm not going. Classes will start in four days. I just want to enjoy these last days at home sleeping without waking up early, watching 'till midnight, and of course eating." Sooyoung said, firm.
 
"Oh! Come on unnie! It's going to be so much fun!"
 
"Nuh-uh. Still not going." 
 
"Unnie, we'll be there for just two days and one night."
 
"Krys..."
 
"Unnie, let's just enjoy these last vacation days to the fullest. And I heard that their main attraction there is seafoods like gigantic lobsters, crabs, prawns and many more. Just name it and they'll cook it for you" Krystal raised her eyebrows suggestively.
 
Sooyoung's eyes sparkled and gulped a lump in . 
 
She stood up abruptly. 
 
"What are we waiting for? Let's go! Let's pack our things up NOW" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV
 
 
 
 
 
Next morning...
 
 
"YAH! It's time to go! Let's go, let's go!" SooYoung shouted impatiently from the living room.
 
Then two figures walked down the stairs. The younger one was happily skipping her way down. The other one was lazily walking down and was covering her yawn with her right hand and her left hand was inside her pockets. Their luggages were carried by their butlers behind them.
 
"SooYoung unnie. She's all ready now. Let's go!" Krystal said excitedly. 
 
Finally, they can go to the beach.
 
"Sica-ah, what took you so long?" Sooyoung asked as the three of them made their way outside the house.
 
Krystal rolled her eyes and answered for her sister. 
 
"Well... unnie didn't wake up on time despite of the loud ringing of her alarm clock" 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
Krystal knocked at her sister's door furiously. 
 
"Unnie! Are you done preparing? We have to go now!" 
 
When she got no reply, she twisted the knob and got surprised at what she saw. Jessica was still sleeping under the covers and her alarm clock was on the floor, shattered into pieces.
 
Krystal pulled away the blanket. 
 
"What the...? She's still sleeping? AISH!!!" 
 
"YAH ! WAKE UP !!!" She yelled at her sister.
 
"ZZZzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzz"
 
*DING !* An imaginary light bulb lit on her head. The little Jung smirked evilly as she remembered something.
 
She hurriedly went outside the room. After a minute, she came back with a small creature in her hands. It has soft, long and golden fur with a short muzzle and large, dark eyes. It also has a pink clip on top of her head that adds in its cuteness. 
 
"Arfff! Aaarrfff!" 
 
So technically, it's a dog because it barked at the blonde. hehe
 
Krystal put the dog down. 
 
"Paris, go her ears" She commanded pointing at the lifeless body on the bed.
 
The dog stared at her for a moment then barked twice after getting the message from her master. The dog climbed at the bed. It leaned at Jessica's left ear and started to it heartily.
 
Why is there something wet on my ear. Jessica thought. 
 
Yes, she is a heavy sleeper. She literally sleeps like a rock BUT when she sleeps there's a part of her body that is very sensitive and ticklish- her ears. If Achilles is to his heel then Jessica is to her ears. Get it?
 
Oh My God! Someone is my ears!
 
After a while, Jessica turned red and jolted up. 
 
Then the dog ran back towards her master. Jessica looked at the creature and averted her eyes to the giggling girl standing at her doorstep.
 
"What did just happen?!" She questioned her sister, almost yelling.
 
"We were waking you up! Silly." Krystal replied. 
 
"By my ears?!!"
 
"Yes?"
 
"What the hell, Krys?!"
 
"What? At least it worked. I remembered that you're very sensitive in your ears so I brought Paris here to wake you up." She smiled sheepishly.
 
Krystal patted the dog's head causing it to wag its tail and bark enthusiastically.
 
"Good girl, Paris"  
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
"Sica-ah, you should get your ears checked." 
 
"Whuuut?"
 
"See? Krystal, I think her hearing is getting worst." SooYoung said worriedly as she faked a sob.
 
Jessica pointed at SooYoung's crumpled face.
 
"Stop that! You know, you look ugly when you're doing that." 
 
"What? But this is what our teacher taught to us at acting classes"
 
"Whatever! And one more thing, I am not deaf. I was just in a deep sleep!"
 
"Oops! Sorry. My bad. I forgot that my best friend sleeps like a rock." She said sarcastically.
 
"But you eat like a pig!" She retorted back and stuck her tongue out.
 
They were now standing at their parking lot area.
 
They continued their glaring contest but suddenly, Krystal cleared .
 
Both of them shifted their attention to Krystal.
 
"Jessica-unnie, we'll use your car." Krystal declared.
 
"Okay" 
 
"Where's the key?"
 
"Why? Minors can't drive."
 
"I'm not driving. Sooyoung-unnie will."
 
"No. What if she scratched my car?" The blonde complained. She looked at her sister unbelievably.
 
"What if you feel tired and sleep or zone out while driving, huh? It's a long trip."
 
"Fine." Jessica said, giving up. She threw her keys for Krystal to catch.
 
It's not like she can't replace it with the latest model of car in town.
 
That made Krystal to smile victoriously. 
 
"SooYoung unnie, let's go!" Krystal passed the car keys to Sooyoung.
 
 
Sooyoung is at the driver's seat and Krystal is beside her. Jessica is slumped on her seat at the back.
 
Sooyoung started the engine and pushed the pedal hard without warning. The three of them move backwards to their seats because of the sudden movement.
 
"OKAY! LOBSTERS, CRABS, PRAWNS, AND MANY MORE! WAIT FOR YOUR MOMMY!!!" She shouted as she raised her right fist up in the air.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
The beach is a couple of hours away from their place but surprisingly, they arrived at the beach resort faster than expected because Sooyoung can't wait to fill up her stomach with lobsters, crabs, prawns, and many more so she drove like a F1 car racer.
 
They got out Jessica's car and they stared in awe at the beautiful sight in front of them. The beach has a fine, white sand and the water is very serene and peaceful. Perfect for a relaxation. The restaurants, cafe, and souvenir shops are aligned beside the beach. There are only few people so it's not crowded. Some were dipping their bodies in the water and some were taking a walk at the shore. 
 
"Krys, your unnie sure is enjoying the view." said Sooyoung, looking at the blonde. 
 
"I'll go ahead. I'll be the one to check in. I will text you the room number." She added as she lifted her phone.
 
"Okay." Krystal nodded in agreement. 
 
 
On the other hand, Jessica was still staring at the scene in front of her. That's what it looks like, but the truth is, she was staring at a certain person that was taking a walk at the shore. 
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
JESSICA's POV
 
 
 
 
 
Aaaaaaa... She's so cuteprettybeautifulperfectgorgeous. ICan'tEvenSummonTheMostBeautifulWordsThatWillSuitHer.
 
 
But... 
 
she's all pink. She looks like a... uh.
 
..... a jellyfish. I chuckled inwardly as I looked at the girl that wears pink shirt, pink shorts, and pink slippers. ALL pink.
 
I'm having a great time in my own little world until Krystal decided to ruin it. She waved her hand in front of my face that woke me up from my thoughts. I blinked a few times and averted my eyes on her
 
"Yah! Do you want to go with us or you'll just look at her for the rest of your life?" Krystal said.
 
"What? W-Who? Her? I-I'm not looking at her!" I protested. 
 
"Yeah, right. You surely are not looking at her. You're staring intently."
 
"W-what? I ss-swear I--"
 
"Look, we're just talking about her and you're already stuttering."
 
"I said I'm not looking at that jellyfish."
 
"So! You already gave her a nickname, huh? That's the lamest nickname I have ever heard! PUAHAHAHA" Krystal bursted out laughing.
 
"I-it's just because she's all pink!" I reasoned to her.
 
"Whatever! You know what unnie, you're a coward. You can't even go to her and introduce yourself. If you like her, then go make a move now!"
 
"KRYSTAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!" I shouted as I started to run
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV
 
 
 
 
 
"KRYSTAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!" Jessica shouted.
 
The pink girl heard Jessica's outburst.
 
What was that?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^