Jellyfish, Bomb-sniffing dog then Mushroom.

My Heroine

HELLO!!! Thank you for Subscribing :D
AND FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED, I LOVE YOU! *wink wink
Since I'm fascinated with your comments I did some replies.. Yay!!!

Replies are at the end of this Chapter... Yeah, below the red and bold TBC. hehehe

Happy reading and Comment! I love reading those. ^.^
 
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
I successfully got inside my classroom after squeezing my way in. Those fangirls just won't step aside even though I said 'excuse me' like a broken cd. They kept blocking it.
 
I looked around with the intention to find that oh-so-popular Jessica Jung that I have never heard in my entire college life. So ironic. 
 
The class is so quiet to the extent that I can hear my own breathing. What's with them? It seems like they don't want to disturb someone. I looked for a seat and quickly found one on the first row. I dropped my bag on the side and sat.
 
I turned my head gently searching for the said Jessica. I can't help but to be curious about her. I kept asking myself why. I know that being curious is just natural. They say curiousity killed the cat. But I'm not a cat so it's okay. Right? hehe. 
 
I tried to glance to each of my classmates but I can't determine if they were the one I'm looking for. It's understandable because I don't know all of the students here in our university. But then I noticed a sleeping girl with her striking blonde hair. I can't see her face because she sleeps with her face on her hands.
 
Is she the one? Nah, I don't think so.
 
 
Perhaps I should just wait for the teacher and let her call the attendance and that's when I get to know this Jung. I'm such a genius.
 
 
Oh. Here goes our teacher.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
 
 
 
A sophisticated lady made her way to the platform. She got a marker and wrote her name on the board. Her eyes were looking at their faces.
 
"My name is Park Hyo Jin. You can all call me Narsha. And I'm going to be your Bio teacher"
 
The students’ faces were pretty stunned by her beauty.
 
Narsha sat on top of the teachers table provocatively, cross-legged. "I'll be the one to settle your seating arrangement."
 
The class groaned in annoyance.
 
"Stop whining. First and second row, stand up and go to the back for the meantime."
 
The girls on the first and second row stood up and went to the back, including Tiffany, waiting for the teacher to say where they will sit.
 
Soon after, Narsha called the names that will occupy the first row and continued on the names that will be on the second row.
 
"Miss Hwang? Oh there you are. Sit at the second seat beside the windows, Sweetie."
 
Tiffany carried her bag on her shoulder and followed the teacher's instructions obediently.
 
"Next is, Miss Jung?"
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica’s POV
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up with the sound of that flirty teacher’s voice calling my name. She was once my teacher when I was in High school. She has this strange aura that gets you all bothered. I bet she finished a degree in flirtation course in a freakin’ Flirty Prick Teaser university.
 
“Sica babyyyy, please sit at the second row beside Miss Hwang.”
 
I raised my head and realized that a few students were looking at me. They nervously looked back to the board as soon as I gave off my icy glare. I stood up and headed towards the seat that I shall settle. Good thing it’s beside the windows.
 
I lazily took my seat and a loud girl; I mean a reaaally loud girl happened to be my seatmate.
 
“HI, NICE TO MEET YOU. I’M TIF—YOU?” We said at the same time.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
Tiffany’s POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Sica babyyyy, please sit at the second row beside Miss Hwang.” The teacher called her name, flirtatiously.
 
I'm looking at the board, anticipating for her to sit beside me. I can clearly hear her foot steps coming from the back. So she is the Jessica Jung that this whole school is talking about. As soon as she sat on her seat, I turned to her to introduce myself out of politeness.
 
“HI, NICE TO MEET YOU. I’M TIF—YOU?” I can’t believe my eyes. She’s the J-Jessica Jung? But she… I can’t. I can’t even…
 
 
 
 
Oh no! 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
Author’s POV
 
 
 
 
“What are you doing here?”
 
"I should be asking you that."
 
"Seriously, what are you doing here?"
 
“What do you expect? Of course, I’m here to attend school. Duhhh!!! Such a babo.” Tiffany almost whispered the last words.
 
“Don’t tell me you’re one of my stalkers? Are you a bomb sniffing dog or something?”
 
This Jung is really........ Aish! Stress!' Tiffany thought.
 
“Excuse me? Don’t think too highly of yourself. Maybe you’re the one who’s following me. You ert!”
 
“What the…?! You … mushroom!”
 
“YAH! First you called me a Jellyfish then a bomb sniffing dog and now you’re calling me a mushroom?”
 
“Oh. Just shut—“
 
“What is going on in there, Miss Hwang and Sica babyyyyy?” Narsha, who just finished arranging the whole class alphabetically, questioned the two girls with her finger-curling aegyo.
 
Tiffany and Jessica kept mum as if nothing happened. The teacher getting no response from the two turned to the whole class.
 
“Okay, since this is the first day of classes I don’t want to teach my lessons yet. So we will have an ice breaker activity for you to get acquainted with your classmates especially with your seatmates. Sounds good?”
 
“Yay! So what is this all about?” A girl from the middle row asked.
 
“Haha. Don't get too excited. So here are the rules. First, the person that sits next to you will be your partner in this activity.”
 
Almost all of the students inside the room looked at Tiffany hatefully. They were shooting daggers with their obvious jealousy because of the fact that she is the one who sits beside the blonde.
 
“Second, you need to memorize your seatmate’s features. You can touch, pinch or squeeze each other’s faces for one minute and I’ll say the next rule afterwards. Timer starts now!”
 
The students faced their partners and playfully did the said rule.
 
Jessica smirked but Tiffany didn’t notice it because she was too shocked to respond at the teacher’s statement.
 
You mean I have to…? Seriously, with this ert? Oh God. 
 
“Hmmm. Let me see…” Jessica held Tiffany’s shoulders and grinned like a real menace.
 
Now, I got to take my revenge. Muahahaha.
 
Jessica brought her hands towards Tiffany's face and starts to pinch and squeeze it heartily.
 
"Okay, you obviously have oily skin, weird eyebrows, chubby cheeks, big nose, and not-so cute eyes; nothing special about you." Actually, what Jessica said was the complete opposite. She just wants to annoy and irk Tiffany.
 
"Yah! What are you doing? S-Stop." Tiffany was blushing madly because of the feeling of the blonde's soft hands against her face. 
 
"Okay." Jessica retracted her hands. The blonde smirked; knowing that the time is almost up so Tiffany can't retaliate with her own pinching attacks.
 
What is wrong with you, Tiffany Hwang? Why do you have to blush? Stop, stop, stop. Aish. Her pinch is so painful.
 
Tiffany cupped her face to ease the pain or to hide her blush. Either way, it just makes her look more embarrassed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Class, time's up."
 
 
What? That fast? But I didn't even have the chance pinch her back.
 
 
"The next rule will be this. I'll pick someone from the class and whoever is that will be blindfolded. She must recognize her partner from the girls that I will also pick. So here's the catch, IF she'll be able to recognize her partner, the whole class will be exempted to one of the future Bio projects BUT if she failed, we will have a quiz every week."
 
The whole class groaned again.
 
"So, let’s start. It will be..." Narsha looked around, finding a perfect victim. The girls literally bit their nails in anticipation. There are a lot of things at stake.
 
"You." The flirty teacher pointed at the spaced out girl beside the windows. Looking outside, she didn't realize that she was the one who was picked.
 
"Jessica Jung. Come here in front."
 
"Huh?" She snapped back into reality. 
 
"Me?" Jessica said, pointing to her nose.
 
Narsha nodded with a playful smile. 
 
Jessica sighed. Why do I get stuck with childish people? This activity is so high school. She stood up.
 
Narsha tied a blindfold on Jessica as soon as the girl was in front.
 
"Now, who wants to volunteer?"
 
 
 
"Me!"
 
"Shuddap. Ms. Narsha, pick me. Pick me!"
 
"No. I'm more appropriate for it. I can do everything you say."
 
The girls shouted as if they were applying for the highest paid job in the world.
 
 
 
Just what I thought it would be. The ice prince still hasn’t lost her charisma, eh. Narsha thought.
 
 
"You will be girl no. 1" She pointed at the eating girl in the front row.
 
"You will be girl no. 2" Her finger pointed at Tiffany.
 
"And the last one will be... you!" Narsha pointed at the girl at the middle row. The girl did a fist pump as if accomplishing really big.
 
 
The three stood up in sync and walked towards the blonde.
 
"In the first round, Jessica has to smell each of the three. Girl no.1 please step in front of Sica babyyy."
 
Jessica smelled the girl in front of her. In just a matter of seconds she already knew who it was.
 
This girl is definitely Sooyoung. I can't be wrong. She smells like tuna. This piggy must be eating before Narsha called her. Girl no. 1 - X 
 
"Girl no. 2?" Tiffany reluctantly followed.
 
Jessica placed her head in the crook of Tiffany's neck. She inhaled the sweet scent of the brunette, making the latter uncomfortable.
 
Strawberry? I swear I smelled this before but I'm not sure if this is Tiffany's scent.
 
"Next, girl no. 3. Your turn."
 
The blonde also smelled the scent of the girl.
 
Her scent is very mild. This is waaaaaaaaaay harder than I thought.
 
The last round will be touching the girls’ faces. So Jessica must sort out her instincts.
 
"So who do you want to go first?" Narsha asked.
 
"Girl no. 3" Jessica answered casually. Jessica raised her hands and placed it on the girls cheeks. She quickly notice that the girl has a small face shape. She continued to trace the girl's feature as she forms an image.
 
I think this is Hara, judging from her face shape and her eyes.
 
Then the next was Tiffany. The blonde gently placed her hands on Tiffany's cheeks. The latter froze into place as Jessica traced her eyebrows, eyes and nose. However, Jessica's thumb lingered on Tiffany's soft, plump lips. Jessica cleared to cover up her blush.
 
"Girl no. 1, your turn." Narsha said.
 
"No need. I already know who my partner is. She's girl no. 2." She said with conviction.
 
 
The whole class clapped and some were whistling to cheer on the blonde for her correct assessment.
 
"YES! YESH! YOSH! No quiz every week!" Sooyoung jumped for joy.
 
 
 
"Good job. Sica babyyy. I guess you enjoyed it yourself." Narsha grinned as she untied the blindfold and put it on top of the table.
 
"Stop talking nonsense."
 
"Look who's blushing." The flirty teacher pointed her chin towards Tiffany. The latter seems a bit disoriented, looking into thin air while blushing madly.
 
"May I go to the comfort room?" Jessica rather declared it instead of asking permission.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
Why am like this?
 
 
Jessica can be found now inside the comfort room. Looking at her reflection in the mirror and clutching her chest to ease her pounding heart that was beating at an abnormal speed. She splashed water on her face and wiped it with a tissue.
 
 
Get a hold on yourself Jessica. 
 
 
"You shouldn't get affected by someone like her." Jessica didn't notice that she had voiced out her thoughts.
 
"Who's her?" Sooyoung just went inside and heard her. She asked innocently.
 
"Oh... N-Nothing. I wasn't talking." The blonde denied.
 
"I heard you talking to yourself." Sooyoung creased her eyebrows.
 
"M-Me? No. You must be hallucinating."
 
"No. I really-"
 
"You're just hungry."
 
"But I just ate two whole--"
 
"You're hungry. Come on. I'll treat you a snack."
 
"Of course. I'm hungry." Sooyoung quickly changed her mind. She put her arm on Jessica's shoulder and led the way out to go to the canteen.
 
 
 
Then the two of them skipped their other subjects for the day.
 
 
 
 
Hehe. Sica. You'll regret saying that.
 
 
ARGH! I'm starting to regret it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^
 
(OH NO! There's that red TBC again!)
^This is what I feel whenever I'm reading a fic. LOL .haha.

 

 

Replies:

sonexpikachu64 haha. First commenter, eh? *clap clap* I updated already. I hope you're still interested. :D

whitney09 I'm happy that the Jellyfish thingy is cute for you. haha. I thought my readers would be weirded out by that. >.<. I just can't think of something pink that's why I settled with Jellyfish. <3 :D

xKalakiMae If you love this story, I love you too!!!! hahahaha <3

Pudding4me Well, my friend. Keep getting addicted and don't go to rehab. haha. ^.^

Shaun09 Wow, your comment. Just wow. I never thought that my story has that effect though.hahaha. Teaser you say? haha yeah! It's the beauty of cliffhangers. It keeps the readers hooked up. ^.^ Looking forward to your comment for this chap. hehe.

LetmeLOVEyouJESSiE I like your idea of a fainting Jellyfany, but I already wrote this chap so I guess I'll just insert that idea somewhere along the fic. hehe. Thanks again. :D

jetisu1022 Keep getting addicted!!! haha. :D

kolagirl They met again!!! hahaha. This is what you're waiting for, right? haha. ^.^

Shea_luvSel Y-You know m..me? hahahahah. Why are you stuttering in your comment. It's funny though. haha. Yeah, I posted this on ssf but I didn't bother to update it. I just posted up to Chap 5. Are you enlightened now, chingu? hehe. Huwag ka na ma-confuse aa. haha. Tinamad lng tlga ko mag-update dun. ^.^ You know how to speak Tagalog, don't you? ;D

Soshistorm Thank you for your comment, chingu! What do you think about this chapter?

babystrawb3 I'm glad that you are interested. :D Thank you for commenting. :3