Sowoneul malhaebwa~

My Heroine

 

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Some silent readers revealed themselves.... Your comments are awesome! haha. *throws kisses* ^.^

 

I'm sorry if I made you wait long. School was killing me softly~ (Help meeeee!) Especially, my accounting major. My brain cells are dying... They gave up already! HAHAHA. 

 

I was actually planning on updating yesterday but when I was about to post it (edited and all) our internet connection got a problem. I got frustrated to the extent that I shut down the laptop immediately. lol >.<

 

BTW, for the PH sones, are you going to the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert on January 19? My mom said that we will buy tickets on December 2, or any day on the first week of December. I just hope that there's still VIP tix available. *cross fingers, hands and toes*

 

 

 

Now, onto the chapter.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

 

I walked through the hallway of our school and I instantly noticed the looks- I mean the glares from my schoolmates.

 

What did I do wrong?! I DID NOT KILL ANYBODY! I defended myself.

 

I continued to walk and tried to avoid their glares. I need to go to my locker now. I speed walked to my lockers. It's Friday today, but unlike the usual, I hate this day.

 

Because..... We have P. E. class during Fridays. I really hate athletics. I at those kinds of things.

 

The worst thing is, it's SWIMMING.

 

I suddenly remembered the last time I went swimming...

 

Yeah, I went swimming... Then got cramps..... Then almost died... and then... and then... the next thing I knew, I was looking at Jessica's two mesmerizing brown eyes with her lips on mine... Aaahhhh!!! STOP RIGHT THERE, BRAIN! Erase, erase.

 

When I arrived in front of my locker, I sulkily got my swimsuit uniform and proceeded to change at the changing room near at the pool area.

 

 

 

"OH NO! How can I possibly pass this subject? Moreover, survive in this semester?!" I helplessly said. The last time I went swimming, I almost died! Aahhh!! So help me God…

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

 

 

I'm walking my way now to the pool area with my uniform in my hands. Even though I'm exempted in P.E. because I'm in the swimming team, I decided to attend the class. Because….

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yah! Don't look at me like that. I'm not here because of that jellyfish. I just want extra practice, you know. *whistles innocently* (A/N: defensive much??!!)

 

Why are you looking like that? Aish! Okay, fine! I lied. *sigh* God! I want to see her!

 

After two days of thinking and thinking, I felt the need to see Tiffany and hear her voice all the time... I tried so hard to act the way I always did but she kept on clouding my mind, like every minute of the day. In fact, my zoning out moments were doubled now. It’s just that everything about her intrigues me. 

 

"Hey, Icey! What are you doing here? You are exempted in PE classes, right?" Sooyoung approached me.

 

"Why do you have to ask me so many questions? Stop annoying me." I retorted, not answering her questions. I think this will lead to her teasing me again.

 

"Aha! Are you looking for someone?"

 

"Why do you care? Go away!" I said, trying to look angry so that she will stop her questions.

 

"Oooohhh!! Someone is angry. I think it's because she is missing a certain jellyfish."

 

"Yah!"

 

" Oh Tippany! Tippany! Where art thou Tippany? I miss you so much. Mwah mwah mwah!!" This piggy acted like it was a scene in Shakespeare’s works. She clutched her stomach and started to laugh.

 

I know that she is my best friend. But sometimes, I just want to lock her up and let her starve to death. Yeah. That was the best way to torture a shikshin. MUAHAHAHA.

 

"CHOI SOOYOOOOUNG!!! I will call mom's men to go to your house and get all of your snacks inside the cupboards, at the back of the couch and at the special compartment under your bed"

 

I walked out and proceeded to go to my destination. Sooyoung looked frightened; maybe she's imagining the things that I've said. Hehe. Serves you right, Piggy!

 

"H-How did you- Wait! Sica!" Sooyoung woke up from her thoughts and followed me while apologising.

 

I arrived at the pool area and when I was about to sit at the bleachers someone called me.

 

"Sica-unnie!" I turned my gaze and saw that it was Yoona. She's with.... w-with........ Tiffany. I silently thanked God. My heart pounded again at the sight of her. But when I saw her, she looks troubled with her furrowed eyebrows. What's wrong with her? Does she have a problem?

 

Wait wait wait...  Now, I'm worried about her?

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

 

As soon as I arrived at the pool area, I noticed that almost all of my classmates were already sitting at the bleachers beside the pool.

 

"Oh! She must be our swimming teacher." I said to myself as I saw a woman, standing in front of my classmates, with a whistle resting around her neck.

 

I saw Yoona standing not far away from me and I discreetly approached her.

 

"Hey, unnie. Why do you look so down?"

 

"Yoona..."

 

"Unnie, what's wrong?"

 

"I..."

 

"Unnie, I'm getting worried."

 

"IDon'tKnowHowToSwimSoI'mAfraidThatIWillFailAndReapeatThisSubject."

 

"Speak slowly, unnie. I did not hear it clearly."

 

"I said... I don't know how to swim so I don't know if I can pass this subject." I repeated slowly, while my face was looking downward. I don't even know how to wag my feet correctly but at least, I know how to float.

 

Then Yoona blankly stared at me as if the things that I said were slowly sinking inside her head. After her mind finished buffering for 10 seconds, she burst out laughing.

 

"HAHAHA. Unnie, that is why we are here; to learn."

 

"But almost all of you already know the basics since High School. Yooona, eottokhe? I don't even know how I passed swimming when I was in High School."

 

"Unnie, if you really want to pass this subject then why don't you ask someone to teach you the basics."

 

"Yoona, teach me. Pleeeeaase." I pouted while tugging at her arm.

 

" Sorry, unnie. I can't. I'm kinda busy these days. BUT I know someone who's capable of teaching you. Besides, you have to learn from the best." She smirked.

 

"Who are you talking about?"

 

"Do you really have to ask, unnie? I'm talking about..... her." Yoona said as she pointed at someone.

 

"Who?" I turned and quickly followed her gaze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's pointing at........ JUNG?!

 

Oh no...

 

"Her? No no no no. " I quickly disagreed. I still have my pride, you know. We’re not even close. I mean, thaaaaat close as of friends would call it. Yeah, she met my father, hugged me and all but… Does that count? And besides, she’ll just tease me.

 

"What's the problem? I thought you want to learn. Hahaha!”

 

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

 

"Sica-unnie!" She called her. Oh my God! Yoona, No!

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Taeyeon’s class has ended for the day and she was planning on checking Sunny. She messaged her early in the morning if she was okay and if her head throbs because of the hangover from drinking too much liquor last night. She was so worried that she can barely sleep. Her eyes only decided to close when they were already tired from looking at the ceiling for 3 hours.

 

She was walking her way towards Sunny’s class with a medicine that can ease Sunny’s headache, if she has any. She doesn’t know why she was worrying like a mother. Maybe it’s because Sunny did not respond to any of her messages. What could be the reason? Is she out of batteries? Did she lose her phone? Is she busy? Or……. Is she ignoring me?

 

 

 

For a moment, her heart crumpled and her breath hitched just by thinking about the possibility that Sunny was avoiding her. She searched inside her brain, thinking if there was any reason for her to stay away.

 

 

"Finally!" Taeyeon said as she opened the door and carried the girl inside her house.

"You're lucky that I love you. If not, I wouldn't do this." She whispered as she smiled at the unconscious girl in her arms.

 

Nah! She’s too drunk to even hear what I said. She passed out. How can an unconscious girl comprehend that? Don’t think too much. Taeyeon said to herself.

 

But… why isn’t she responding to my messages? *sigh*

 

Halfway through the hallway, she saw a group of 7 girls talking loudly to each other. She can’t be mistaken; it was surely the clique of Hyomin. Her boisterous voice echoes throughout the hallway. As she got close to them she heard what they are talking about.

 

 

 

“Haha. She’s really stupid, girls. I’m telling you. ”

 

“I thought she saw you with another woman PLUS you were kissing that woman like you want to chomp down her lips.”

 

 

 

As soon as she heard that, Taeyeon instantly knew what and who are they talking about.

 

Damn! This just cheated on Sunny and she was boasting about it!

 

Taeyeon restrained herself from punching and beating the hell out of Hyomin. She stood, leaning on the wall, not too far and not too near for them to notice.

 

 

 

“Wahaha. You know my type of girl, man. You should see her. She was hella hot! But her bust is nothing compare to Sunny. Hehehe.”

 

“Speaking of Sunny, where is she? Did you two break up?”

 

“She’s buying me lunch at the canteen. She follows me like a good puppy. WAHAHA!”

 

“HAHAHAHA!”

 

“We’re still together. I apologized and she accepted it. Tch tch. Sometimes I want to leave her. But not until I get her V-I-R-G-I-N-I-T-Y.”

 

“HAHAHAHA.”

 

“And then I’ll-  Argh! What the-“

 

Hyomin’s speech was cut off by Taeyeon’s punch on her face. She spit some blood and looked at her attacker. She saw two dreadful eyes, that looks like it was about to kill.

 

Taeyeon was straddling the poor girl while her friends were looking at the scene with terror.

 

“OW! Don’t just stand there! Help me h- Ow!”

 

The friends of Hyomin rushed out and left Hyomin.

 

“You don’t have the right to say that to Sunny! You bastard!”

 

Taeyeon was about to punch Hyomin’s face for the nth time but the next thing she knew she was pushed harshly to the right. It made her lose her balance. She heard her wrist cracked because she leaned her weight on it when she was about to fall. She winced at the pain. Her wrist feels like burning. When she turned her head, her heart shattered to see Sunny examining Hyomin with her teary eyes. Her hands were on Hyomin’s cheeks.

 

Sunny turned her gaze towards Taeyeon with a look of hatred.

 

“Kim Taeyeon! You don’t have a right to hurt her! You fully know that I love her!” Sunny’s tears were continuously flowing down on her cheeks.

 

“Sunny, I-”

 

“Tell me. Why?!”

 

“She doesn’t deserve your love! Awhile ago she was talking about how stupid¾”

 

“And who are you to say that! You are not God; you’re just my best friend!”

 

”Sunny, listen to me…”

 

“I don’t wanna hear any of your explanations anymore.”

 

Sunny put Hyomin’s left arm on her shoulders as she tries to help the half unconscious girl to stand up.

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon…….

 

                 ………. I hate you.” Sunny said with her back towards Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon’s world crumbled at those words. She felt like she doesn’t have any reason to live anymore. The girl that she most cherished hates her.

 

Her wrist was slightly dislocated and it hurts so much but it was nothing compared to the pain she felt inside her heart. She gave it whole but Sunny just tear, cut, crumpled and stomped on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

"Sica-unnie!" Yoona called Jessica. She dragged Tiffany towards the blonde, just in time when Sooyoung arrived. She was chasing Jessica because she doesn't want her snacks to disappear.

 

(A/N: Don't worry Baby Sooyoungie. I won't let that happen.)

 

"Sica. I'm your best friend right? Why would you do that to me? Don't take my babies (food. Lol) away from meeee." Sooyoung begged towards the blonde. But Jessica was not minding everything that she said because she was looking somewhere else. Sooyoung turned her head towards where the blonde was staring at.

 

"Hello, Sica-unnie. Hi Sooyoung-unnie." Yoona greeted the two.

 

"Oh hi, Yoona and Tiffany." Sooyoung greeted back.

 

"What’s up, Yoong? Do you need anything?" Jessica asked Yoona but she was looking at the Jellyfish, hiding behind the doe-eyed girl.

 

"Actually, it's Fany-unnie that needs help, not me. hehe." Yoona nudged and forced the girl to stand beside her.

 

"Ah really? Fany-ah, what is it?" Jessica said, quite worried.

 

'Fany-ah???????' Yoona and Sooyoung thought at the same time. They looked at each other as if their minds have telepathy (shikshins’ special ability. >o< ) and smirked. It's their first time hearing Jessica calling this brunette as ‘Fany-ah.’ She always calls her Jellyfish, mushroom, Hwang or just Tiffany, not as intimate as ‘FANY-AH.’ Take note, calm voice with matching worried eyes.

 

"Uhm... "

 

"Say it now, unnie." Yoona convinced.

 

"Okay, fine!"

 

"Uh.. Jessica, please....." Tiffany said the next words incoherently because she was too embarrassed to ask this Jung to teach her.

 

"What? I didn't hear it. Wow! This is the first time you speak not too loud. Did you vomit the speaker already? hahaha."

 

“Yeah, I agree.” Sooyoung uttered. She just wants to join their conversation because they were ignoring her.

 

"Yah!" Tiffany spat to Jessica.

 

“Oh. It’s still there, I guess.” Jessica teased.

 

“Of course, the speaker is still there in .” Sooyoung tried to join again but they were not minding her.

 

I did not swallow a speaker, you blondie! Tiffany thought.

 

"Yoona, look at her. She's always teasing me so we tend to shout and yell at each other. Why can't you just do it instead of her?" Tiffany reasoned to Yoona.

 

“Yeah! Why?!” The giant repeated what Tiffany said but like before, she was ignored again.

 

"Woah woah woah. You're just too easy to tease and one more thing Jellyfish, you're always the one who was yelling and shouting at me." Jessica retaliated

 

"Remember this unnie, you need to pass and you need Sica-unnie to pass this subject." Yoona whispered to Tiffany's ear.

 

Sooyoung suddenly appear behind the two girls. She put her arms around their shoulders and said, “Yes. You need her to pass swimming.” She nods her head to reinforce her convincing.

 

"What the- How did you—Why do you keep on butting in?"

 

“It doesn’t matter. What matters is you need Jessica to teach you.” Sooyoung raised her eyebrows suggestively.

 

“Do I really have to-“

 

"YES." The two shikshin said to her.

 

“Hey, stop whispering to each other.” Jessica said, impatient.

 

"But…. Aish! Fine.”

 

“Just say it to me. Not too loud, not too quiet, okay?”

 

Tiffany cleared .

 

“Jessica, please teach me the basics of swimming. Please, please, please." Tiffany unconsciously pouted and Jessica noticed it right away.

 

Omo! How can I say no to that pout? Jessica thought.

 

"Okay."

 

"REALLY?!"

 

"Ouuuhhh. You just shattered my eardrums!"

 

"Mianhae, mianhae." Tiffany apologized and then she smiled. She can't believe that Jessica immediately agreed on coaching her in swimming.

 

Maybe this Jung wasn't so bad after all. Tiffany thought.

 

"But…….. What will I get if I teach you?" Jessica smirked.

 

I take back what I said earlier. The brunette thought.

 

*Sowoneul malhaebwa, I’m genie for you boy. Sowoneul malhaebwa~* Yoona's phone suddenly rang.

 

Unknown number? I don’t remember giving my number to someone… Yoona thought.

 

“Excuse me, unnies. I have a call to answer.” Yoona excused then after some seconds.

 

All of a sudden, Jessica snapped her fingers. “Oh! Oh! I know. You’ll have to grant my three wishes.” Jessica exclaimed as if she thought about something brilliant.

 

“What am I, a genie?” Tiffany looked at her incredulously.

 

“Hehe. Yeah! You know, like those girls singing and dancing the leg dance. I got the idea from Yoong’s ringtone.”

 

Great! Thanks Yoong! Thank you! Tiffany thought sarcastically.

 

“So… deal – Jessica raised her two thumbs upwards- or no deal.” –She swiftly moved her hands in a crossed position and swings them downwards. (Deal or no deal gameshow. Lol)

 

Sooyoung unexpectedly appear beside her… “Deal… deal... deal… deal… deal…” She chanted in a whisper into Tiffany’s ear. She’s acting like she was her conscience.

 

“Soo! Why do you keep popping out of nowhere?” Tiffany said, surprised.

 

“I am your conscience. And my advice to you is to accept the deal.” Sooyoung clasped her hands like that of an angel, as a ray of light was directed on her.

 

“Is your friend really like this?” Tiffany, with her hand pointing to Sooyoung, questioned Jessica.

 

Jessica sighed. “Unfortunately, yes. She’s dorky and crazy, that is inborn and you can’t do anything about it, you just have to get used to it.”

 

“Sica, really? I mean, you’re supposed to defend your best friend.”

 

“I’m just saying the truth, Piggy.”

 

“So…. What’s your decision?” Jessica asked coolly. She’s appearing unfazed but inside, she was nervously anticipating for Tiffany’s answer.

 

Tiffany was thinking very hard while Jessica started to count.

 

“5…”

 

“Yah! It’s hard to-“

 

“4…”

 

“I said-“

 

“3…”

 

“Three wishes is a lot, can you-“

 

“2…”

 

“Why are you so-“

 

“2 and a half…”

 

“Stop cutting-“

 

“1…”

 

“Okay! I agree!!!”

 

YES!!! Jessica shouted inside her head. She was very happy because she has a reason to see this brunette more often. And talking about those three wishes, it makes her smile like an idiot. Just thinking about it makes her mind go crazy about all the possibilities.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay class! Let’s start.” Their swimming teacher instructed and the students gathered in front of their teacher.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

*Sowoneul malhaebwa, I’m genie for you boy. Sowoneul malhaebwa~* My phone suddenly rang.

 

Unknown number? I don’t remember giving my number to someone…

 

“Hello? Who’s this?”

 

“It’s me. Yuri.”

 

“Oh. How did you get my number?”

 

“It’s a secret and uhm… Yoong-ah, I want to say that I’m very very very sorry.”

 

“Huh? For what?”

 

“There is an emergency and we need to cancel our ‘date’ this day.”

 

“What emergency? Did something happen to you?”

 

“No no. Something happened to Taeyeon. I’ll explain it to you next time and I promise that I will make it up to you.”

 

“……O-Okay.”

 

“Really? Thank you! Bye baby! *smooch*” Yoona blushed madly at Yuri’s sweet talking.

 

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I think I’m going to die because of Diabetes. Yuri’s really sweet and sometimes I think that she’s too good for me. *dreamy sigh*

 

 

Our date was cancelled… but she promised that she will make it up to me next time and that is enough for me. I’m getting excited just by thinking about it.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

Is that Taeyeon?!

 

I asked myself as I saw a small frame of body kneeling on the floor, with her shoulders slightly shaking. I approached the girl and my thoughts are correct. It’s Taeyeon and she’s crying helplessly.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, tell me what happened.”

 

She sniffed and wiped her tears as she lifted her gaze. She kept quiet.

 

I accidentally held her wrist to help her stand up but she winced.

 

“Are you hurt? Where?”

 

“Wrist.” She simply said.

 

“Let’s go to the infirmary.” I put her arm on my shoulder and supported her while walking our way to the clinic.

 

The nurse examined the X-ray results of Taeyeon’s wrist. She said that there’s nothing serious. It just needs a cold compress and rest. She put some bandage on it to forbid movements that will cause more damage.

 

I thanked the nurse and I walked beside Taeyeon’s bed.

 

“Please. Tell me what happened.” I pleaded. I’m dying to know what could be the reason why my dorky friend became this broken and lifeless.

 

“Sunny…..” She mentioned Sunny’s name and her tears suddenly flowed again.

 

Finally, she told me everything, everything that she’s holding inside. Her love for Sunny, her struggles to keep it from her and to the incident that made her disintegrate like this.

 

I felt pity for my friend so I hugged her. I realized that even if she’s annoying and dorky at times, she kept a big burden inside her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC ^.^

 

I think I'm too cruel for SunYeon. -_-

So What do you guys think?

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE OR UPVOTE. OR WHATEVER (lol)

 

 

 

 

REPLIES:

 

PJShin Thank you for the comment! haha. Actually, I was feeling dorky that time. I'm glad my note made you laugh. XD

secretcode Oh! Thanks for the compliment.Btw, what fic are you talking about in your comment? I wanna read it too. ^.^

jeti_sunyeon  HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry if you wait long, chingu. Are you still alive? You said you're dying to know what will happen next. >.< THANK YOU~ And oh! I'm curious. What is budots? haha. I know I encountered it before but I didn't have the chance to know what it means. hehe.  ASTIG!

mushux  HAHAHA. You did what I advised! You copied and pasted the phrase. haha. THANK YOU~ lol,

aqilahAR  YEAH!!! Imma solid JeTi Shipper. You too??? Let's unite and fervently pray that our ship won't sink (because of Taeny or Yulsic XD) That's the least we can do. -.- I love you too for loving my fic

Snsdlover27  Are you mad at me? Because I cancelled YoonYul's date? I'm sorry *kneels* Don't hate me!!! hehe I love you too~ ^.^

tacobell4life  haha. Explosions? At this rate, I'm afraid that Jeti explosions are impossible. Considering the fact that there is taetiseo and taeny and all~ Why does Sm Entertainment doing this to us???

taeminsunnylover OH boy! You're impatient. hahaha. Your comment made me laugh. XD I remembered Jessica's Right now. N.O.W. >.<

snsdforeverandmore Thank you for commenting on the last chapter. Yeah! JeTi is unique and special. hihi.

babystrawb3 I'm happy that you liked it. Thank you and I'm sorry for not updating fast. -_-

KalakiMae Jessica is slowly opening up and Tiffany is breaking her walls already. ^.^ hehe.Yoona is forever Yuri's number 1 fangirl.

Shaun09  Mr. Hwang really likes Jessica. WAHAHAHA. To the extent of not believing her own daughter. I just thought that Jessica will develop a fatherly love for Mr. Hwang since she can't have t from her father and that will make Tiffany and Jessica inseparable. Because Mr. Hwang likes Jessica for her daughter. hehe.