She is THE Jessica Jung?!

My Heroine

Thank you for all of those who subscribed!!! You guys are awesome ^.^
I will love you more if you will comment and share your thoughts. hehe. <3

If you found any errors. Please let me know. :D
 

 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
 
 
 
At the Jung's mansion
 
 
 
 
A girl with a blonde hair was sleeping inside her very spacious bedroom. A drool on her banana printed pajamas can't be left unnoticed.
 
 
Then suddenly, the door burst open revealing a tall and slim figure, ruining the peaceful moment.
 
"Yah! Sica! Wake up!" Sooyoung shook the body under the covers.
 
The blonde groaned.
 
"Get up, up, up. Hey! You have to wake up now! Oy!" This time she's jumping on her bed. 
 
But the girl didn't even budge.
 
Sooyoung started tickling the blonde; poking at her sides. She tried harder but as usual, she just failed.
 
She sighed. Oh yeah. Jessica is not that ticklish.
 
 
 
 
Plan A - Earthquake shake (FAILED)
 
Plan B - Tickle to hell (FAILED)
 
Plan C - C stands for none other than the great, legendary CUCUMBER. *evil laugh* The Cucumber Plan. Muahahaha!
 
 
 
"Okay Sica, you left me with no other choice. Now, I need to get the cucumbers for my plan." Sooyoung got off the bed and headed towards the door.
 
As soon as Jessica heard the thing that she despised the most. She quickly opened her eyes.
 
"W-what cucumber? W-w-where?" 
 
She looked around her surroundings and realized that she was in her bedroom. A round of laughter not far away from the doorstep caught her attention.
 
"Gotcha Sica! HAHAHA! That trick always works. I guess your mind is sooooooooo awake right now. HAHAHA"
 
"Just leave me alone, Piggy!" 
 
Jessica threw a pillow straight to Sooyoung's face. But the shikshin dodged it just in time.
 
Phew! That was close. Sooyoung thought.
 
"Yah! You should be glad that I was here to wake you up!"
 
"And Why should I? Not in a million years."
 
"It's our first day in class. Remember?"
 
Oh yeah. Sh*t. I totally forgot. Happy days are over. Aish. I hate waking up early. 
 
She lay down on her bed again.
 
"Yah! If you don't come down after 30 minutes, I will eat all the tuna sandwich in your kitchen." Sooyoung smirked and ran out of her room.
 
"Don't you dare, Pig--" But Sooyoung was already outside.
 
She stood up abruptly and went inside the bathroom.
 
I'm going to kill you if you ate all of MY tuna sandwich. She thought as she scrubbed her body roughly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
A girl, with her backpack, was standing in front of an apartment room door. She knocked three times.
 
"Tae, it's me!"
 
"Fany? Yeah, come in." She heard a muffled voice from the other side of the door.
 
Tiffany twisted the knob and went inside. She sat at the couch and heard the splash of the water inside the bathroom.
 
"Hey Tae! Make it fast! I don't want to be late in class!"
 
"Excited much? It's not like we're going to be late anyway. We still have an hour." Taeyeon said from the bathroom.
 
"I'm excited to go school. I don't know why. I just feel like it."
 
 
 
After a few minutes, Taeyeon was all ready for school with her usual gorgeous fashion.
 
 
"Let's go?" Taeyeon asked the giddy mushroom.
 
"Come on. Let's go." She answered with a smile and linked her arm with her cousin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
 
 
 
I gave Tae a confused look as we made our way through the hallway. Her expression was not far from mine. She was confused as well. It's like there's a Hollywood celebrity that was filming here in our school. My God! There are a lot of hallways in our school but why do they choose to crowd here. A bunch of girls were scattered. Some are chatting and constantly whispering to each other. This is the weirdest first day ever. And above it all, I don't even know the reason why. Weird, right?
 
Perhaps they are just excited to catch up with each other. I thought as we carried on our way.
 
"Oh My Freakin' GAWD! She's here!"
 
I turned my head as a girl stood in the middle of the hallway and shouted; followed by the squeals of the bunch of girls. After that, they ran towards the other side of the hallway and stopped in front of the second farthest room. 
 
 
 
Gosh! Fangirls are so bothersome. 
 
(A/N: Not all fangirls, but some of them, I guess. Haha)
 
 
 
A girl nearly tripped because of running. Good thing Taeyeon caught her in her arms in time.
 
"Hi, Bora. Nice to see you." Taeyeon said as she helped her to stand up.
 
"Oh, hi. Thanks. Sorry, I'm in a hurry." 
 
But Taeyeon grabbed her arm fast causing her to turn around.
 
"Hey, what’s with all the commotion?" Taeyeon asked the question that was in our minds since we got here.
 
"Oh, you didn't know? Everyone knows about her arrival." Bora looked at us weirdly.
 
"Huh? What are you talking about? And Who's her?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
 
 
 
Well, it's my first day here in my old school. I guess I slightly missed it. There's nothing much that has changed; just the color of the wall and some signboards here and there. It was almost the same.
 
Sooyoung and I are walking at the lobby. Students were turning their heads towards our way before whispering to each other’s ear. 
 
I can clearly hear them.
 
 
"Am I in heaven now? Cause I'm seeing a goddess."
 
"Beautiful."
 
"I knew it. She came back for me."
 
"She looks prettier now."
 
 
 
I gotta admit, being early in class got some advantage too. I slightly thanked Piggy because she woke me up an hour and half earlier. There are only few of them. I guess if we get here later, those fangirls might crowd and squeeze the hell out of me. But what can I do, I'm that lovable. Hehe. It's not like I begged or forced them to be my fans. I just don't know what they saw in me. I'm not sociable, talkative, and an approachable person that you want to get close with. I would rather be alone.
 
 
"Hey, Sica. Aren't you excited?" Sooyoung asked me.
 
"No" I flatly answered.
 
"I bet those girls have the opposite answer."
 
As we reached the corner leading to the hallway, I saw what Sooyoung was referring to.
 
Huh? I thought I'll get to escape them if I go to school early? So they just chose to wait here instead in the lobby. We need to get to our classroom FAST.
 
I looked at Sooyoung.
 
"In the count of three."
 
She nodded understandingly. We did this a lot of times so she already knew what I am talking about.
 
"One, two, three... RUN!"
 
We ran quickly to reach our destination but a girl was blocking my way. I tried not to bump into her but I ended up hitting her arm.
 
"Ow!"
 
"Sorry." I said, looking back at her while running.
 
"J-J-Je-Jess" The girl stuttered.
 
We finally reached our room but before I went inside, I heard the girl screamed-
 
"Oh My Freakin' GAAAAWWWD! She's here!” 
 
 
“She talked to me. She talked to me." The girl continued.
 
We got inside, catching our breaths. I sat on the seat beside the windows. And Sooyoung followed suit, taking the seat beside me.
 
"Phew! That was fun."
 
"Of course." I answered sarcastically.
 
"I missed this when you were away. hehe"
 
"Seriously?"
 
"Haha. Well, it was really fun."
 
"For you. Because you're not the one that they were chasing."
 
"Exactly! HAHAHA."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not long after, I felt a tap on my left shoulder. I turned around and saw a grinning girl.
 
"Yah! Sica! You should at least give your friend a hug." Then she placed her arms around me.
 
"Aren't you getting a bit mushy? Huh, Yuri?" I questioned her. 
 
Yuri is one of my friends beside Sooyoung. I can say that she has the looks and the charisma. Many girls and boys from other schools tried to ask her out but they always receive an apologetic smile or a pat on the shoulder. If it was me I would glare and rub on their faces how ugly they are. Right, I'm evil. But Yuri is different. She could be playful at times but she is very kind. (She should pay me for praising her. Hehehehe. Jessica thought.)
 
"The cold treatment and the Sica effect. Awww. You're definitely Jessica." Then she hugged me tighter. What was that suppose to mean?
 
"You're crushing me."
 
"Hehe. Sorry." She said as released me from her hug and gestured her thumb behind her towards the door.
 
"I got to go. See you later." She bid me goodbye and ran outside. I forgot to tell that she has a different course; so most likely, we don't have the same classes.
 
I looked around and saw that the teacher has not yet arrived. I glanced at my wristwatch. It's still early. 
 
 
Perfect time to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
 
 
 
"Huh? What are you talking about? And Who's her?" Taeyeon asked the girl named Bora.
 
"The Ice Prince. She's back. I really got to go. Bye." She slid her arm off from Taeyeon's grip and sped off, joining the crowd of fangirls not far away from us.
 
What? Ice prince? She? Is she referring to two different persons? Hey, this is an all girl school so how can a guy manage to get in here? Prince? And then She? But that was just so contradicting. Perhaps a gay prince. I laughed at that thought. 
 
I looked at Taeyeon. Looking at bit confused at the girl's statement. And then as if something clicked in her mind.
 
"Yeah. I remember now. The Ice Prince. Right. Aaaaahhh! That's why. Hahahaha"
 
"I can't understand."
 
She looked at me.
 
"Oh, yes. Of course you don't know her." Tiffany just moved to Seoul and transferred here this year because she said that it's more convenient to have the same school as Taeyeon.
 
"Okaaay." I replied as if asking her to continue.
 
"Jessica Jung also known as The Ice Prince. You can obviously tell how popular she is, judging from those fangirls.  She was our star swimmer. Our school never lost a competition in swimming when she was here. But after she graduated high school, she left this university to pursue her studies abroad. That's when our school lost its winning streak in swimming. But guess what, she came back, making this university in a state of chaos."
 
Taeyeon explained, partly lightening up my mind.
 
"But why do they call her the ice prince?"
 
"Well, prince because she has this weird walk when you look at her.  Her fans said that she walks like a 'prince' but it's more of a 'sergeant' if you would ask me.”
 
"How about the 'ice' in the ice prince?" Tifany asked, still confused at the name.
 
Ice? As in cold?
 
She looked at my schedule that I was holding and smiled lopsidedly.
 
"I guess you should discover it yourself. Hahaha." 
 
She starts to laugh again like an ahjumma as pointed at the room that the fangirls were crowding.
 
"You have the same class as her. That's your room right? Room 309"
 
I looked at my schedule and got surprised. True. We did really have the same class.
 
"Goodluck, Fany-ah!" She waved goodbye and winked before she left.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^
 
 
 
COMMENTS PLEASE ^.^