Lock them up

My Heroine

 

So sorry. I'm busy as hell. I can't promise steady updates from now on. Mianhae~ No replies. But a shoutout to babystrawb3Pudding4mePJShinBATMAN_SICAaznsone93kolagirltaeminsunnyloverKalakiMaespicydimsum (especially to you~. Your long comments are really comical. I really LOL-ed at them. *salute.) aqilahAR, and AsukaEnergetic because they commented on the last chapter.

 

And A bunch of Thanks to those who subscribed. :D



 

 

Chapter 16

 

 

 

 


Author’s POV

 

 

 

Rays of sunlight passed through the blinds of the spacious room, illuminating the figures of the two girls lying motionless on the king-sized bed. A groan escaped from the girl underneath the other. Her eyes opened and she rubbed it with the back of her hands ward off the sleepiness. Jessica looked at the girl drooling as she slept.The girl looked at the serene face of the other girl with a serene expression.  Jessica didn’t even know how she managed to sleep when someone, as heavy as a person was lying on top of her. She shifted her body little by little because she wanted to see Tiffany’s face. She chuckled at the sight of the brunette drooling on her chest. A fist-sized wet patch on her shirt was already clearly visible, near the sleeping girl’s mouth.

 

Jessica scooted closer to her night stand, being careful not to wake the other girl up. She smiled as she got a hold of her phone and quickly unlocked it. She placed her phone in front of Tiffany. Jessica was trying her hardest to suppress her laughter as she pressed the capture button. She successfully got a picture of Tiffany’s sleeping face but as the camera on Jessica’s phone flashed, it caused Tiffany to stir in her sleep. This made the blonde panic so she hastily placed her phone at the bottom of the pillow and she pretended to continue to sleep.

 

Tiffany gradually lifted her head without opening her eyes completely.

 

 

 

 

 

Why does my bed feel warmer? Tiffany thought and buried her face. And it smells good too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's eyes went wide at their position they were in.

 

 

 

OMO! Why am I sleeping on top of her? Tiffany looked below and she sighed in relief to see the two of them completely clothed. Aw. Thank God! I thought something happened between- Stop, right there, brain! There you go again. We’ve been through this a lot, haven't we?

 

 

 

Tiffany wiped the drool on her cheek, she looked instantly on the spot she was resting her head a while ago and was surprised to see it wet…. with her drool.

 

 

 

Oh no! What if Jessica saw this?  Eottokhe?   Eottokhe? It’s soooo embarrassing.

 

 

Tiffany looked around and saw a packet of tissue. That can do. She thought as she tried to get up to acquire the tissues to wipe her drool on off of Jessica, somehow.   

 

Jessica sensed this so she placed her arms around the brunette to restrain her. She grunted as if she was still sleeping.

 

“Aish! This sleepyblondehead.” The said blonde tightened her hold.

 

Giving up, Tiffany looked at Jessica’s face. She lifted her right hand and touched the other girl’s eyebrows, eyelashes, nose… and finally her lips. Tiffany bit her lip as she looked at the lips of the sleeping blonde. Jessica’s lips were a crimson color now. It was much more kissable compared yesterday which was pale.

 

 

“You do realize that I’d be able to kiss you when I move my head, right?”

 

 

Tiffany’s eyes went wide as the supposed to be sleeping blonde spoke those words. Her body froze on the spot as she didn’t know what to do. Her heart doubled its pace and her breath hitched at the sound of Jessica’s voice.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany thought of a way to escape this situation and tried to divert the blonde’s attention.

 

 

 

 

“Oh! Hey… Good morning.. Ah..It’s morning already. I-I uh.. I need to go home now. My Appa will become hysterical because I didn'tcome home. So…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Hey, let me go..”

 

 

“*yawn”

 

 

“Yah! Jessica Jung! Let me-“ Tiffany was cut off when Jessica shoved her phone in front of Tiffany’s face, showing a message on it…

 

 

 

“How did you…”

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

Jessica woke up in the middle of her slumber. She wanted to sit up but she felt something holding her down. The blonde got surprised to see the most adorable face lying comfortably on her chest. Seeing this, her moments with the brunette came back flashing in her eyes. She smiled at the thought of that.

 

It seems like she’s the sleepyhead and the one who is sick here. Jessica chuckled inwardly.

 

Tiffany had her arms wrapped around the blonde as if Jessica was the softest pillow. Their faces were just inches apart and the blonde wanted to pinch the other girl’s nose because she could barely handle her cuteness as she sleep.

 

Her eyes caught something blinking on the wall. It was her digital clock, glowing inside her dark room. It read 9:00 pm already.

 

Appa must be looking for Tiffany at this hour. Jessica thought.

 

She attempted to get out of Tiffany’s embrace to get her phone which was on top of her night stand, beside her bed. She slowly lifted the brunette’s arms successfully but when it was time to raise Tiffany’s head, the unconscious girl buried her head deeper and her arms wrapped around the blonde’s waist.

 

 

 

Aish! How am I supposed to move in this position?

 

 

 

Tiffany Hwang. I want to stop my feelings…. but you’re just making it hard for me to conceal this. *sigh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV (still flashback)

 

 

 

 

I scooted closer to my night stand because I needed to message Tiffany’s father. Yes, I also call him Appa. I chuckled at the idea that he still thought that I’m her daughter’s girlfriend. It won’t be long until I let it become true. *smirk*

 

Enough of this! Appa might be worried for her only daughter. I needed to let him know that she’s with me.

 

 

 

 

To: Appa  ^-^

 

Appa, I’m sorry to inform you this late but I’m asking for your permission to let Tiffany stay here tonight. She’s currently sleeping because she might be exhausted from taking care of me. I am a bit better now because I have a good nurse.  :D Should I wake Tiffany up?

 

 

 

 

 

From: Appa  ^-^

 

Oh, Sica. Good thing you messaged me. I was really worried because Tiffany usually calls or messages me whenever she will stay at a friend’s house. Are you really okay now? I was really surprised that you survived out in the cold. Our neighbor told me about how many hours you waited because she thought that you were some kind of a bad person, spying on us.

 

 

 

 

I read Appa’s message quickly, thinking that the light from my phone might wake up the girl sleeping peacefully. I wrote my reply immediately.

 

 

 

To: Appa  ^-^

 

So, Appa. Is that a yes? *pout*

 

 

 

After a while, my phone blinked, indicating a new message. I tapped the screen and unlocked it.

 

 

 

 

From: Appa  ^-^

 

Yes, dear. Tiffany can stay there. But be sure to use protection! Hehe. I’m just kidding. Rest well, okay? Plus, you have classes tomorrow if you've forgotten.  :D Good night!

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

Tiffany blushed at her father’s message. What protection is he talking about?! Shocks!

 

She was about to sigh in relief because her father knew where she stayed but then….. she re-read the last sentence.

 

 

 

 

Oh Shoot!!! We have classes!!! And it starts in………

 

 

 

 

*looks at the digital clock*

 

 

 

 

 

….. 45 minutes?!  ! Tiffany panicked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

 

 

I was on my way to Yoona’s house because from now on, I’ll be fetching her so that we can go to school together. Yoona was a bit hesitant at first because she doesn’t want to be a burden for me but I insisted because I’m her girlfriend now and I need to take care of her. So eventually, she agreed with her matching blushing cheeks. It’s really cute to see her blushing.

 

We arrived at the school and I parked my car in one of the parking lots. I got down from my car first and opened the door for Yoona. She stepped down too and a sports car parked beside my car. Jessica got out first and Tiffany followed suit.

 

I smiled mischievously as I saw the two. I think they were quite uncomfortable because of my knowing smile.

 

“Did you two have a good sleep?” I asked innocently.

 

Tiffany blushed instantly. “Y-yes.” She stuttered as she avoided my eyes. I looked at Sica but she was her cold self now.

 

“Shut up...” She turned her attention to Yoona and spoke. “Yoong, can we talk privately? I need to ask you something?”

 

Yoona looked at me as I nodded my head. “Okay, Sica-unnie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

 

“Now, tell me what happened the day before yesterday?” Jessica-unnie asked me straightforwardly.

 

“What are you-” I tried to act innocent but she saw right through me.

 

“I’m talking about the day when you two came back from somewhere and Tiffany started to avoid me.” She said impatiently. “Don’t play dumb, Yoong.”

 

I gulped at her words. If  I won't spill what happened in the ladies’ room then most probably; I will be the one to face her wrath. Oh God! Please no… I promised to Fany-unnie that I won’t let anyone know.

 

“Yoong, you know that I hate waiting…” I wiped my sweat on my forehead. “You know me when I’m angry.”

 

“Your fangirls slapped Tiffany-unnie!” My eyes widened at the words that I blurted out. I instantly covered my mouth.

 

A dark and icy aura suddenly enveloped Sica-unnie’s body.

 

 

 

 

“Who. Are. They?” She asked in staccato. Her bangs were covering her face as she said this and it makes it scarier.

 

 

“I-uh…”

 

 

“JUST SAY THEIR GODDAMN NAMES.”

 

 

“Hara, Gyuri, and Nicole.” I said promptly. Oh my God! Help! Yuri~ Sica-unnie is scary

 

 

 

Then Jessica a.k.a. scary unnie slowly lifted her head and showed her sinister smile. I think that is ten times worse than her glare.

 

 

 

 

 

“You can go to our classes now. Tell the teacher that I’m still not feeling well…..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“……… I’ll just fix something.”

 

 

 

As soon as I heard that, I made my way to my homeroom. I obeyed Sica-unnie right away so as to not anger her more.

 

 

Yuri and Tiffany must be already in their class so I proceed to my class as well. I looked around the room. Hara, Gyuri, and Nicole weren’t here. I felt pity towards them but I thought that they must learn their lesson.

 

Tiffany unnie looked worriedly towards me so I showed her my smile. Maybe she was already sensing something. The teacher came and I settled on my seat.

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

Tiffany was really worried about what happened because Yoona came inside the room without the blonde and when the professor asked the class where Jessica was, Yoona raised her hand and said that the blonde was still not feeling well.

 

She seemed to be okay a while ago. And her fever went away already. Tiffany thought

 

At lunch, students were running off to somewhere as they glanced at their phones. Suddenly, Yoona received a message. She widened her eyes and dragged me along as she left.

 

 

“Yoong, where are we going?”

 

 

“We have to get there fast, unnie.”

 

“Where?!”

 

They arrived at the school’s gym. The crowd was cut in half as they saw Tiffany. The view was cleared and as they walk further they saw Jessica holding something like a whip and there were three girls are kneeling in a row.

 

 

 

“Jessica, what is this?” She looked at Jessica quizzically. The three girls raised their heads and Tiffany recognized them.

 

 

“Jessica-ssi, we are really sorry for-”

 

 

“You shouldn’t say sorry to me. You should say sorry to Tiffany. Say sorry to her and say that you will never do it again. N.O.W.”

 

 

“We’re so sorry Tiffany. We won’t do it again!” They said in unison. It was only then that Tiffany realized that their hands were tied behind their backs.

 

 

“Jessica Jung! What did you do to them?!” Tiffany shouted like a boss.

 

 

“I-….”

 

 

“We’re very sorry Tiffany-ssi...”

 

 

Tiffany approached them and said, “It’s okay. You’re all forgiven already.” 

 

 

“You can untie them now.”

 

 

“What?! Y-you forgave them, just like that?” Jessica looked at her incredulously.

 

 

“Yes, I did. And you should too.”

 

 

“Tiffany-ssi…” Hara uttered. She was not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too…

 

 

“Please… Jessi…”

 

 

“Okay, fine.” Jessica walked to their backs and untied the ropes. The crowd that was quiet all this time, murmured at the blonde’s actions. Tiffany just controlled the ice prince.

 

 

 

“You’re lucky this time… If this will happen again…..” Jessica placed her thumb on her neck and made a clicking sound with her tongue. The three gulped at once.

 

 

 

Yoona covered her ears as a random girl beside her squealed, “WAAAAAAAHHH!!! JETI IS REAL~”

 

 

“Jeti?” Most of the students turned to the girl. “Jessica + Tiffany. JeTi. Get it?”

 

 

 

“Oooooohhhhhhhh…”

 

 

 

 

Random talks now erupted inside the gym.

 

 

 

“I told you they are dating.”

 

 

“They are so cute.”

 

 

“I ship them hard.”

 

 

“Tiffany is so kind.”

 

 

“She can control our ice prince.”

 

 

 

“I’LL MAKE A THREAD ABOUT JETI IN JESSIFIED”

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

“So Yuri, explain why are we here again?”

 

 

The gang was now sitting in a diner as Yuri called them up. Their classes were already over. Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, and Sooyoung were seated and looking expectantly at Yuri.

 

“I want us all to plan things out.”

 

“Plan about what? And where is Taeyeon? We need her advice at least.” Tiffany furrowed her brows.

 

“Yoona and I were talking about Taeyeon and Sunny lately. They are having problems. I know that they love each other but they don’t have the guts to admit it.” Yuri explained.

 

 

“We need to do something guys.” Yoona said to the four.

 

 

“What exactly do you want us to do?” Jessica asked with a blank face.

 

 

“That’s why we’re all here; to plan.” The tanned girl answered the shikshin.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

..

..

...

...

....

....

.....

 

 

“Just lock them up in a room!” Everyone got surprised as a loud voice was heard, at their back.

 

They all turned their attention to the girl on the other table near them. She had her back on the girls. Her right arm was on the table and her head was pressed on it.

 

“And then?” Sooyoung asked the back of the girl.

 

“Afterwards they will develop their feelings and eventually they will mate and do ‘that thing’! I think the shorter one is more aggressive so she will seduce the other one and then BAM! Problem solved.” The mysterious girl said in a knowing tone.

 

“Wow! Good idea. Let’s take her advice guys.” Yuri clapped. Sooyoung, being the closest to the girl, tapped the girl’s shoulder and said, “Hey, what’s your name? Your plan is good!” She said cheerfully.

 

 

The other girl turned around. She put down her hand on her side, which was actually holding a phone.

 

“What was that? Oh… By the way, my name is rosyredsoshi. You guys said anything? Oh wait, let me end my call.” She turned to her phone again and the five girls looked at each other, embarrassed. “Yah! Spicydimsum. Let’s just talk about breeding your dogs next time. There are beautiful girls here and they want to talk to me. hehe. They are more important. *erted laugh* Bye~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s just talking about breeding dogs????!!! They all thought at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Sunny’s POV

 

 

I glanced at the message as I made my way to the Jungs’ mansion.

 

 

From: Yuri

We’ll have a mini party tonight at Jessica’s house. I hope you will come.

 

 

 

I spotted Yuri and Yoona at the gate and they ushered me inside. We went inside and I sat on the couch. They introduced me to Sooyoung because I’m acquainted with the others. I sat on the couch again as I felt a bit out of place. I just agreed to come here with the thought that I might see Taeyeon here. Where was she?

 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Yuri checked her phone and smirked afterwards. She whispered something to Sooyoung but I was too far from them to hear them. I looked around the place. Jessica and Tiffany were chilling on the couch, watching tv, while Yoona brought out some drinks. Most of them were alcoholic, I guess.

 

“Have some drink guys.” She offered.

 

Sooyoung dashed towards her, got hold of two glasses with the drinks. She approached me. “Hey Sunny. Here I got you some drinks.”

 

“Uh.. Sorry, I don’t want to get drunk tonight.” I said because, they don’t know me when I’m drunk. And getting drunk is not what my agenda is.

 

“Stop being a party pooper. Here..”

 

“Soo, I really don’t- Yah!” I refused once again but then she was so stubborn. The drink accidentally landed on my white blouse. Ah! Damn! It went down to my pants. Now my pants and my blouse were both wet.

 

“Aish! If you just accepted it then you wouldn’t have to have that stained shirt.” I saw her exchange a sly smirk with Yuri. What’s with them? I dismissed the thought because I felt sticky. Sh*t!

 

Tiffany elbowed Jessica and the blonde scowled at her. “What the Jellyf-” Then she noticed about the dilemma that I was in. “Oh.. Just go to the bathroom and wash up. I’ll ask someone to buy new clothes for you.”

 

Phew! Good thing I can remove this sticky feeling now.

 

“Thanks Jessica.”

 

“Come on, Unnie. I’ll accompany you.” Yoona said but there’s something about her smile that I can’t comprehend.

 

We went into a room and inside the room was a bathroom. She said that there’s an extra towel there and she needs to bring my dirty clothes so that when Jessica asked their workers to buy clothes, they will have the perfect size.

 

I agreed on the idea and went inside the bathroom to wash myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

 

 

I messaged Yuri that I was on my way to Jessica’s house. I got a reply from her and she said that I should wait for her at the gate. It was kinda weird because I and Yuri could usually enter the Jungs’ house easily because the people there know who we are. We’ve been friends since high school and we had a lot of sleepovers there. I waited for her and asked her why she let me wait there. She just reasoned that they were fixing something. Okay…?

 

 

As soon as I entered the house, two persons held my arm from side to side. It was Yoona and Jessica. I struggled to get out of their hold but they just tightened it. I know that Jessica is strong but…Yoona??? I didn’t know she’s THIS strong.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

Tiffany moved behind and tied a blindfold on me. “You’re with this too, Fany?”

 

“This is for your own good. Believe me.” Then she giggled. You traitor!

 

They dragged me to a room and tied my hands and feet on the chair. I can’t shout too because they sealed my mouth. What are they up to? Oh God! Please save me from my psycho friends.

 

I heard the door clicked but the sound came from the other side of the room. I heard my traitor friends’ footsteps when they exited and it was on the left side.

 

“T-tae… Taeyeon?”

 

My eyes widened but I don’t think she could see it because I had a blindfold. I heard her feet shuffling. She removed the seal on my lips and the blindfold after. My jaw literally dropped at the sight in front of me. She… She’s… Sunny… Sunny was only clad in a towel! I can see her exposed collarbones. Her neck. Her jaw. Her thighs. !

 

“Your nose is bleeding.” She panicked as I looked away from her body hesitantly. She used her towel to wipe the blood off my nose. She moved behind me and untied my hands. But when it came to untying my feet, she kneeled down and I can see her cleavage like it’s luring me in.

 

I shook my head and she helped me stand up. She hugged me instantly. “Taeyeon-ah, I’m so s-sorry.” She cried. Her arms were around my neck and her body was pressing against me.

 

“Please… I don’t want to lose y-you. Don’t ignore me again. Please...” She sobbed helplessly.

 

“I-… I’m just confused at that time… Don’t cry, bunny. I promise, I won’t ignore you again.” I said.

 

“Can you promise one last thing?” She looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Love me. Love me again.”

 

 

 

 

I stared at her dumbfounded. W-what…

 

 

“I know I’ve made mistakes in the past that hurt you. I know that I don’t deserve someone as pure as you but… I want to be selfish and keep you with me. I was so stupid to take you for granted. I was blinded with Hyomin that I did not see the one person that truly cares for me.”

 

 

I remained standing in front of her as she said her next words.

 

 

“I love you. Can you please love me too?” She begged. “Please?.....”

 

 

Tears flooded my eyes as I saw and heard her say the words that I was dying to hear these past few years. And seeing Sunny in a begging state brought a sudden blow to my heart. I hugged her back as tight as she usually hugs me. After a while, I pulled back from the hug and surprised her as I leaned and landed my lips on hers. It was a passionate one as I poured my unspoken feelings. I nibbled on her lips and she responded back. She pushed her body towards me, making me feel her curves. Before I lost control, I pulled away. Sunny was quite disappointed. I hugged her instead and whispered in her ears.

 

 

“You don’t need to ask, bunny. I have always loved you. And I’ll continue loving you for as long as my heart is beating. I can’t promise you forever but I can promise you a lifetime.”

 

 

I looked at her sincerely. “I love you, Lee Soonkyu.”

 

 

She kissed me again and I smiled as she did not get angry because I called her for her real name.

 

 

 

 

Someone interrupted our lovey dovey scene as Yuri’s head emerged from the door. She placed a paper bag beside the doorway. “Ehem.. If you two have finished mating then here’s Sunny’s new clothes. Enjoy~” Then she winked before closing the door.

 

 

 

 

 

MATING? What are we? Some breed of dog?

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at Sunny and I remembered that she was only clad in a towel. But this time, the towel could barely cover her body. It was hanging dangerously on her chest. She noticed that I was looking at her chest and slapped my arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“BYUNTAENG!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Says the one who is standing in front of me and seducing me with a towel only!” I back.

 

 

“It’s not my fault if I’m just really seductive.”

 

 

“Then it’s not my fault either if I’m seduced with your seductiveness.” We hugged and she giggled harmoniously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My heart was totally shouting with joy right now. The hurt, sadness, rejection, sorrow, misery, and the depression that I have experienced was nothing compared to my happiness at the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of it was worth it because Lee SoonKyu is worth it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC ^.^

 

 

 

 

How was it?