Oww!!! Lover's quarrel.

My Heroine

 

 

Omo! Thank you for all of those who subscibed!!! I never thought that I'll have many subscribers. LOL. THANK YOU. ^.^
 
Hey, guys! Did you wait long for this update? I'm sorry 'cause I'm kinda busy because of school. You know, college life. hehe. Btw, my schedule is from 2pm up to 8pm. I chose this kind of sched because I don't want to wake up early. lol. Studying in night is really interesting. :D I have classmates in my accounting subject which are lawyer, teacher, waiter and clerk, etc. Could you believe that? It's like I'm exposed to the real world. >.< hahaha. Anyways...... I'll stop. I know you don't even care about a word I'm saying. WAHAHAHA. >.<
 
Okay, okay. I know that you're here for Jeti, not for my personal experiences. 
 
Because there were a lot who subscribed and commented, I got pressured to finish this chapter... I hope I did not fail your expectations. 
 
 
And I'm really sorry if I made Hyomin as a jerk in this fic... I love her but there's gotta be someone in between SunYeon and I chose her since I saw the way Sunny and Hyomin treat each other at invincible youth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author’s POV
 
 
 
"Jhe......bhal kwra...jjyogayooo. Gheud...djaehga nyuneul tyhuge hhan saraaang~ (lyrics of Lovesick - drunk version. lol)" Sunny continues to sing, not minding the stares of some people. 
 
Taeyeon was now carrying a loud and drunk Sunny on her back. Sunny's arms were around Taeyeon's neck and her head was resting on the latter's left shoulder.
 
"Waaaaeee?! Waaaaiiii *hic* dash it hooorts sow much in heeeyyer?" The drunken girl asks no one in particular, as she clutched her chest with her left hand. Her right arm was still around Taeyeon's neck.
 
"Sunny-ah, hold on with your two arms. You might fall..." said the concerned girl.
 
"You might get hurt." She continued.
 
"Does it hurt you *hic* when you fall?" Sunny asked like a 5 yr. old kid.
 
"It depends..."
 
"Depends on what?"
 
It depends on the intensity of your fall. And you know, I fell really hard before."
 
"Really? *hic*"
 
"Yeah. And do you know what makes it more painful?"
 
"What?"
 
"The person that I expected to catch me didn't even dare to look at my way. She did not notice me when I fell."
 
"....."
 
"....."
 
"Go to sleep. I'll just wake you up when we arrived."
 
 
 
"Tae...
 
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You'll catch me, right?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Always."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Yah! Why did you have to drag me?" A brunette shouted as she was being dragged by a strong blonde.
 
"If you just followed what I said a while ago, I wouldn't have to do this." Jessica retorted back. If it wasn’t for Yuri’s request, she wouldn’t be wasting her time dragging this loud Jellyfish.
 
 
 
 
 
**Flashback**
 
 
 
After Yuri ended the call, Jessica and Yuri return back in their table. The other two girls were oblivious from Yuri's plan.
 
"So....--  Yuri started
 
      .....I think it's getting late."
 
"I think so too." Tiffany agreed. Actually, the moment she saw the blonde earlier in the restaurant, she can’t wait to go home. She doesn’t want to be in the same place as Jessica because the blonde makes her nervous and furious at the same time. She becomes self-conscious when the blonde is in sight.
 
"I guess it’s time to go home." Yuri said while giving a side glance to Jessica, sending a message that it's time to take Tiffany, moving her eyes from Tiffany to the door.
 
"Okay, Yoona. Let's-" Tiffany said as she tries to hold Yoona's arms but someone interrupted her.
 
"Ah... Yoong. Don't worry about Tiffany; I'll be the one to accompany her home." Jessica assured Yoona, not looking at the glaring Tiffany.
 
"Wait. What? But...." Yoona feels nervous, because if Jessica is with Tiffany, that means she will be with………. Yuri.
 
Omo! Heart, please calm down, okay? Don’t beat too fast. Please! If you can’t take it anymore, so do I. Ahhhh!! Yuri and I will be in the same car?! I can’t…… I can’t even….
 
Because of thinking too much, her knees suddenly became jelly. She lost her balance and fell into Yuri’s arms.
 
"You don't have a car, right? Then let me take you home. A-ha-ha." Yuri nervously laughed while Yoona blushed.
 
"But Yoona and I can ride a bus or a taxi." Tiffany interrupted, not sensing Yuri's plan. She will not agree on the idea that she will be with this rude blonde that goes by the name of Jessica Jung.
 
"You don't have a car with you so I will accompany you home." Jessica said to Tiffany with a straight face. 
 
Aish! This Jellyfish is really stubborn. If she will not agree then I will have to resort to extreme measures.
 
"What the heck is wrong with y--?" 
 
She didn't even had the chance to complete what she had to say because the blonde already caught her right wrist and dragged her outside.
 
 
 
**End of Flashback**
 
 
 
 
"Now, walk." Jessica said coldly. She let go of Tiffany's wrist, gesturing the other to walk towards the direction where her car was parked.
 
"What if I don't like?" The stubborn Tiffany replied back. She looked away as she crossed her arms.
 
"If you don't do it in 3 seconds I will....
 
"What? What will you do, huh?" She averted her gaze towards the blonde.
 
"I will....
 
 
 
"What?" Tiffany felt her body jerked backwards as she felt a hand on her legs and shoulders.
 
        
 
     ........ Do this." Jessica finished her sentence. She was now carrying a blushing Tiffany in her arms, bridal style.
 
 
 
Tiffany tried to squirm in Jessica's hold.
 
"Yah! Let go of me! You monster!"
 
"How can a monster be this beautiful? Maybe you have a reversed brain that’s why you also think reversed. Hey, stay still!" She said, tightening her hold on the brunette because Tiffany might fall.
 
"This is kidnapping!!!"
 
"Don't think too much of yourself. You're not even worth kidnapping for."
 
"Who knows what you could do to me!"
 
"I'm just helping. Okay?" 
 
Of course, it was just a favor from Yuri. Jessica thought.
 
 
Helping??? Helping my ! Tiffany thought.
 
 
Jessica tried to cool down herself and not to snarl at the girl. Her car was parked pretty far from the restaurant because it's hard to find a space when they arrived earlier. So Jessica still has a long walk.
 
"What if you really are a ?"
 
Jessica choked on her own spit as she imagined what Tiffany just said.
 
"Why do you always think that I’m a ? You think I would you?!" Jessica looked at her incredulously. Tiffany always assumed her as a .
 
Tiffany blushed even more.
 
"I-uh.. It's not that... I said 'what if'..." Tiffany nervously reasoned.
 
"But still, you're thinking about the possibility of me, you."
 
“Since you already accused me as a , why don’t we make your assumptions true?” The blonde continued with a smirk plastered on her face.
 
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Is she serious? *thump thump thump thump* Tiffany nervously thought.
 
 
 
 
 
*AWKWARD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*STILL AWKWARD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah!!! HELP! I'm being kidnapped!!!" Not being able to retort, Tiffany shouted to get the attention of the passers-by. She quickly changed the topic
 
The people were starting to gather around them as Jessica continued to walk towards her car.
 
"Help!!!" Tiffany continued to squirm.
 
"Will you just shut up? They're looking at us." Jessica said through gritted teeth. She tried to mask their conversation with her nervous smile.
 
"HEL---" Thinking fast, Jessica hugged Tiffany closer. 
 
The latter's face was now at the crook of Jessica's neck, shushing her loud voice. 
 
Tiffany tensed. She was now breathing on Jessica's neck, inhaling her vanilla scent and feeling her smooth skin. 
 
*inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale* Yeah, you’re doing great Tiffany. Breathe in, breathe out casually. Don’t get too affected by her. B-but…… What’s happening to me? What is this feeling? This is so confusing.
 
The blond was still holding Tiffany bridal style, her right hand oh her thighs but her left hand was now at the back of Tiffany's neck, holding her in place.
 
She let out a nervous laugh as the crowd gave her a confused look.
 
"Don't worry. We are just on the bumpy side of our relationship. We're going to fix this soon.......
 
 
 
 
 
         ..... She's my girlfriend." Jessica said. And Tiffany’s breath hitched after hearing the blonde’s sentence.
 
 
“Oww!!! Lover's quarrel.” The crowd said at the same time. Some of them even laughed at the cuteness of the two as a ‘couple.’
 
 
 
"I knew it. No wonder, you two look cute together." A random middle-aged woman complimented.
 
"Eh?... T-thanks, ahjumma" She bowed lightly at the ahjumma. When she lifted her head, she spotted her car not far away and hurriedly walked towards it. She pushed a button and the doors opened vertically. Her car was a yellow, two-door sports car. 
 
 
She placed Tiffany down at the passenger's seat and sat at the driver's seat. She looked at Tiffany but the latter was not even looking her way. 
 
 
 
Maybe she felt violated. Jessica thought.
 
 
 
"Tiffany... I'm sorry."
 
"..." Tiffany did not respond.
 
 
She must have hated me now. As in REALLY hate. The blonde thought.
 
 
"I'm sorry for doing what I did awhile ago and I'm sorry if you felt violated."
 
Jessica sighed.
 
 
Tiffany was looking outside the window, not letting Jessica to see her blushing cheeks. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
TIFFANY's POV
 
 
 
 
Why do I feel funny when she hugged me? I mean, look at my cheeks, they're blushing again. I can't understand what is happening right now. 
 
What is happening to me?
 
I clearly heard her when she said that I'm her girl to that ahjumma but.....
 
    ...why am I not feeling angry towards her when she said that? Moreover, why didn’t I oppose?
 
In fact, I feel secured when she said those. I feel… Ah! I don’t know!!!
 
 
I heard a sigh escaping from her and I know that she must be looking at me so I didn't dare to look at her. I just chose to look at the window as if it was the most interesting thing in this world.
 
 
I heard another sigh coming from her before she started the engine.
 
 
 
My God! She sighs a lot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
They arrived at the Hwang's residence. Their house was not that extravagant compared to the Jung’s but it was enough for them.
 
 
Jessica pulled off the curb and Tiffany quickly noticed through the windows that the lights in their house were still on.
 
 
He must be waiting for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^ 
 
cliffhanger. Who's waiting for Tiffany???? It's quite obvious though. hehe
 
 
 

 

COMMENTS PLEASE.

Btw, I usually post my updates 11pm or past midnight... It's because that's when my ideas flood me. LOL. >.< I'll post the next chapter maybe 2 to 3 days from now. I'm sorry if I take a lot of time to finish one "short" and "crappy" chapter... My brainstorming with this fic always took most of my time. I'm sorry.. *dances like suju* Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry neke neke neke~  LOL I don't know the lyrics.

 

 

 

Replies:

Soshistorm SunYeon will end up together? I don't think so..... *evil laugh* LOL. I'm kidding. Yeah, JeTi's relationship will slowly blossom as time goes by. hihihi.  You have to update your fic too. >.< hehehe. I'm talking about Fantastic Baby. weeeeeeeee. ;D I'll take your promise. ^.^ I'll comment on your fics too to make it fair. ;D

tacobell4life HAHAHA.I'm very glad that you experienced such feelings while reading my fic. hehe. YoonYul jjang. >.< Sica is busy spacing out while eating (Is that even possible? lol) that's why she didn't notice Tiff staring. >.< Thank yooooooooouuuu for the comment. ;"> 

taeminsunnylover Oh!!! Thank you and welcome to my fic. hehehe. >.< Sunyeon as the angsty couple while Jeti is love-hate couple. >.< Just be patient. JeTi will be together but I don't know when...... *whistles* hehehe. Of course, I know. I'm the author. I just don't want to be spoiler. wahahaha. XD

KalakiMae  Thanks for the comment. There's a long way to go before JeTi confessed to each other... (It's up to you if you'll believe me. lol.) Are you getting impatient about Jeti? hehehe. now, what do you think about this chapter? 

babystrawb3 haha. Thanks for commenting on the last chapter. ^.^ I like SunYeon too. But the angst one, I don't know why. lol. I'm weird.

LetmeLOVEyouJESSiE HEY!!! I love yooouuuu!!! You're always commenting. ;"> Btw, here's one of the JeTi moment that you've been waiting for? Is it good, bad, ridiculous, what-the-hell-it-, crappy or whatever? hehehe. I'm sorry if it's short. :\

JeTiLoVe hehe. Oh I just love Yoona's fangirl side. >.< Let's see if Jessica's charm will be effective to Tiffany. hahaha. :D  Thanks!!! ^.^