You're just a trash to her but for me you're more than gold.

My Heroine

 

OMO! The title is so long. haha. But I think it suits the chapter, so I chose that line to be the title. ;D

And Oh! Sunyeon will be on the way.... hihi ^.^

 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV
 
 
 
 
 
Yoona and Yuri were busy with talking to each other and they were actually acting like a new couple. While on the other side of the table, Tiffany can't even look away from a certain blonde that goes by the name of 'Jessica Jung.'
 
She was observing every inch of her face. From the flicking of her long eyelashes to the way her lips moved into a thin line as she sipped her iced tea.
 
This Jung is really mysterious to me. How can 'almost' everyone in our school gets to like her? First, she is rude. Second, she is rude. Third, she is rude. And lastly, well, *sigh* okay okay, she is beautiful. PSH!
 
 
"Hey, Fany. Look at them. They look like a couple." Taeyeon nudged Tiffany as she pointed her chin towards Yuri and Yoona. Yuri was wiping the catsup on the corner of Yoona's lip with a tissue.
 
Sensing that Tiffany was not responding to her, she turned her head and noticed the latter was spacing out while looking at Jessica.
 
"You too?" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Argh. My friends are so in love." She added but neither of them minded her. It was like she's alone.
 
Each of them has their own partner while I'm here, alone, being treated like air. Aaaawww. If only Sunny was my.....
 
Then her mind drifted to the latter, remembering the things that they always do; like eating out together just to relieve their stress from school work, walking to class together. The occasional kisses on the cheeks, the pats on the shoulder and the intimate hugs to ease someone's problems can’t be forgotten by Taeyeon. And most of all, the overload aegyo of the girl named Sunny. Taeyeon knew that she never liked any trace of aegyo from someone but when it comes to Sunny, it was reversed. She wants to see her aegyo and she getrs jealous when Sunny use it to other people.
 
But all of these sweet moments stopped or at least lessen when Sunny started dating Hyomin.
 
She looks at the screen of her iPhone and caressed the wallpaper. It was a picture of her and Sunny smiling from ear to ear. Taeyeon's left arm was on Sunny's shoulders while her right hand made a v-sign. Sunny was also smiling but she was crouching because of the extra weight on her shoulders. They looked very happy as a couple. It looked perfect. But the thing is, Taeyeon can never have her or at least that's what she thinks.
 
'You're like a sister to me.'
 
Taeyeon never thought that those are the exact words can destroy her world and left her crumbling in misery.
 
A friend. A sister. To you, that's all I can ever be.
 
Yeah. That's the greatest level of being friendzoned.
 
Suddenly her phone lit up, flashing a name.
 
MySunnyBunny<3 is calling...
 
Before her ring tone even plays, she quickly pressed the green button without hesitation.
 
"Yobosaeyo? Sunny, wh--"
 
"Tae, *sniff* I need someone to *sniff* talk t-to. I n-need you." Sunny interrupted her questions. 
 
"Hey, are you crying? Where are you? I'll be there. Wait for me." She covered her phone with her left hand.
 
"Guys!-- catching everyone's attention, including the spacing out Tiffany.-- something came up and uh-- It's an emergency. I need to go. Bye, enjoy yourselves."
 
Then she stood up and grabbed her bag. She left with haste before the gang could even respond.
 
"I wonder what happened" Yoona worriedly said.
 
I think I know the answer. She's only like that when Sunny calls her. Oh Tae. How can you find somebody else when a mere sound of her voice sends you crawling back to her? Tiffany thought.
 
"I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry, Yoona." Yuri said calmly to assure the doe-eyed girl.
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
"Uhm. Excuse me, girls." Yuri placed her table napkin at the table and excused herself to go to the ladies room.
 
As soon as Yuri disappeared from their vision, Jessica's phone rang.
 
 
 
 
~Geu jangnanseuron malteun nuguboda meotjeo~ You are the only one for me~~
 
 
 
 
Then she also excused herself, leaving Tiffany and Yoona at the table. She stood beside the door outside and looked at the name flashing on her phone before answering the call.
 
"Ya! Yuri! Why did you call me? Don't tell me you also have an emergency and you'll ditch us too?" The blonde roared.
 
"No, no. In fact, I'm still here at the ladies room."
 
"But why did you have to call me? You can just talk to me back there."
 
"Uhmmm. Jess, I need a favor to ask you." Yuri said, not minding Jessica's earlier questions.
 
"What is it this time?"
 
"Please, please. Just say yes first. Then I'll tell you." Witty Yuri it is. :)
 
"Ok, fine. I promise I'll do it. Now, spill it?"
 
*exhales* "I like Yoona"
 
"Hehe. I can clearly see that." Jessica confirmed. Of course, she saw how Yuri is when she is with other people but with Yoona, she has the extra sweetness in everything she does. 
 
"And uh- also I want to have some quality time with her." (Woohoo! That's right baby. The moves. hoho)
 
"Uh- yes.. So?" (OMG. Jessica is so slow!)
 
“What I mean is... uh.. I want to accompany Yoona home but I don't want Tiffany to tag along. So ...... what I'm asking you is to please please take Tiffany with you and accompany her home."
 
"Whut? But you know that I can't stand h--"
 
"You said yes already. Bye~" Yuri hung up on her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon entered the bar that Sunny said. The place is not that crowded but almost all of the seats were taken. There are no people dancing because there was a singer on stage. 
 
Taeyeon squinted to locate her friend. Aish! Why did you have to forget your contact lens, Kim Taeyeon. She looked around the place and fortunately, she saw a girl slumped over the table. Drinking alone, hoping to drown her misery with alcohol.
 
 
 
 
Why do you have to do this to yourself?
 
 
 
"Sunny..." Taeyeon sat beside her and shook her right shoulder lightly.
 
The girl named Sunny looked up. Her eyes were quite swollen from all the crying.
 
"TaeTae..." They hugged tightly.
 
Taeyeon pulled her head away to look at her.
 
"Tell me, what happened?" She asked worriedly while rubbing her back.
 
"I s-saw her with another *sniff* girl...
 
             ...... again." Taeyeon frowned. All she can do is to hug the girl and let her cry in her arms.
 
 
 
 
 
******
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
 
 
 
Here you are again, crying. Is that the only thing that you know, huh? She doesn't deserve a single tear from you. That jerk always plays with your feelings. Why can't you just break up with her and move on? Why Sunny, wae?! I'm the one that was always been here for you but why can't you just open your damn eyes to notice me, someone who can be right for you and can treat you special.
 
Do you know how much it hurts me to see you in this state? Of course, you don't. You can't. How would you know if you’re too blinded from your effin' love for her? I feel angry. Not to you but to myself. I feel so angry to myself because I can't ease that pain in your heart. I can't take that hurt from your eyes. I'm not the reason of your happiness. It's her. It's always been her. 
 
I'm getting tired of giving you countless advice. You don't even acknowledge it. Yes, you listened but you never understood a single thing I say to you.
 
I don't want to think about this again but when I see you sobbing, crying helplessly. For all the times that we spent, I only saw you happy few times since you started dating her.
 
I feel like fate is playing with me. I treat you like a princess, a priceless gem. But other people treat you like worthless toy. You, the girl of my dreams gets treated harshly by others. 
 
It’s just funny because it seems like the most precious girl that I want was getting used and dumped by others. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You're just a trash to her but for me you're more than gold.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
******
 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
 
 
A woman at her thirty's stood and tapped the microphone gently.
 
"Hey, now it's time for the open stage. All of you can sing here on stage. Just go to our DJ down there-- pointing her hand to the DJ-- to settle the instrumental for your songs. Enjoy the rest of the night!"
 
Sunny calmed down and her sobs finally quiet down. She was a little drunk now and her head were lightly swinging. She leaned her face towards her friend and pouts cutely.
 
"Taaaaeee, shing ha sohng fffor *hic* meee. Pweeease!" (sing a song for me)
 
"There are a lot of people here. It's embarrassing." Taeyeon reasoned.
 
"I like *hic* hearing your voice." Those words boosted Taeyeon's confidence.
 
"Okay, wait here--" You are so whipped, Taeyeon scolded herself.
 
She stood up and before she walks away, she turned to Sunny again. --and don't talk to strangers." She said like an ahjumma.
 
"Yes, omma *hic*" The bunny joked.
 
 
 
 
"Uh- Hello? Mic test.... Uhmmm. I'm dedicating this song to this special person in my life. I don't want to drop a name because she probably didn't know what she means to me. I'm not good with introductions so... okay, I'll sing now." Taeyeon started, not even daring to look at Sunny's direction. 
 
She gave an okay sign with her fingers and then the background music played, not long after she started to sing the song that her heart wants to say.
 
 
 
 
***LOVE SICK by TaeTiSeo is now playing*** bold letters are the translation. *wink wink
 
 
 
As soon as the background music played, her gaze were glued only to Sunny.
 
 
She closed her eyes, feeling every word that comes out of . She continued singing as if her heart was ripping apart. 
 
 
Nan cheoeumiyeotjyo ireon gibun
da ppaetkyeobeoryeotjyo ontongmaeumeul
nan eocheojyo nan eocheom chowayo
 
It was my first time feeling like this
My entire heart has been taken from me
What do I do? What should I do?
 
 
 
She opened her eyes and quickly averted them again at the stunned bunny, sitting a few meters away. Taeyeon was communicating to her through the lyrics. Her eyes says it all, her untold feelings and her secret affection towards Sunny.
 
 
 
Nan eoreumi dwehjyo ape seomyeon
da mangchyeobeorijyo monnan malman
nal eocheomyeon paborago saenggakhaesseuljido molla
waeh ireokhke nal mandeunkeojyo
 
In front of you, I become ice
I ruin it all with good-for-nothing words
You might have thought that I was stupid
Why did you make me like this?
 
 
She clutched her chest as she sang the next lyrics. 
 
 
Naege dollyeojwoyo keudaega mollae humcheogan nae maeum
heorakdo eobshi yekodo eobshi deureowah
waeh heundeureonwah naman aetago ullike hae
 
Give it back to me, my heart that you took without knowing
Why did you come inside without permission, without warning and shake me up
You burn me up and make me cry
 
 
 
Maeil gidohaeyo keudaega nareul dorabol keu nal
han yeojaro parabol sun eomnayo imi neujeo beorinkeolyo
cheoeumiyeotjyo sarangeulalke dwehngeolyo
 
I pray everyday for the day you will look back at me
Can't you see me as a woman? Is it already too late?
It was the first time I got to know love
 
 
Nal kamchul su eoptjyo ireon pyojeong
da deulkyeobeoryeotjyo mongttang nareul
nan eocheojyo nan eocheom chowayo
 
I can't hide this face
Everything about me was caught
What do I do? What should I do?
 
Da hayahke dwehjyo geudael bomyeon
domangchyeobeorijyo aicheoreom
nal eocheom byeolnago cham isanghadago saenggakhaesseuljido molla
waeh ireohke na byeonhankeojyo
 
When I see you, I turn white
I run away like a child
You might have thought I was arrogant and strange
Why did I change like this?
 
Naege dollyeojwoyo keudaega mollae humcheogan nae maeum
heorakdo eobshi yekodo eobshi deureowah
waeh heundeureonwah naman aetago ullike hae
 
 
Give it back to me, my heart that you took without knowing
Why did you come inside without permission, without warning and shake me up
You burn me up and make me cry
 
 
Maeil gidohaeyo keudaega nareul dorabol keu nal
han yeojaro parabol sun eomnayo imi neujeo beorinkeolyo
cheoeumiyeotjyo sarangeul alke dwehngeolyo
 
 
I pray everyday for the day you will look back at me
Can't you see me as a woman? Is it already too late?
It was the first time I got to know love
 
 
I sarangeun gamgicheoreom
arheumyeon nanneunkeonkayo
tto dashi apeumyeon eotteokhajyo
 
Will it get better if I'm love sick like a cold?
What happens if I'm love sick again?
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon continued to sing. A lone tear escaped her left eye but she hurriedly wiped it, not letting the audience to see that she was crying.
 
 
 
 
Jebal kajyeogayo keudaega nuneul tteuge han sarang
nunchido eobshi sori eobshi dagawah waeh heundeureonwah
naman wonhago apeuge hae
 
Please take it away, this love that opened my eyes to you.
Why did you come to me wthout caution, without sound and shake me up?
You make me want you and be in pain
 
Maeil gidohaeyo keudaega nareul arajul keu nal
hanbeoncheumeun irwojil sun eomnayo manhi gidaryeoonkeolyo
cheoeumiyeotjyo sarangeul alke dwehnkeolyo
 
I hope everyday for the day you will finally acknowledge me
Can't it be fulfilled just once? I've waited for a long time
It was the first time I got to know love.
 
 
 
 
 
***********
 
 
 
Sunny remained staring at Taeyeon who was singing in front of everyone, getting every emotion that the song wants to convey.
 
 
Her voice really moved me. She has improved a lot from the last time that I heard her sing. Her eyes show a lot of love but... to whom?
 
 
Did Taeyeon found someone?
 
 
If that's the case, that someone is so lucky. Taeyeon is very loyal and responsible in all of her actions. She's kind and sweet. And she can be dorky and playful at times.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If only Hyomin is like you, I'll be very happy. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If only she was you
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then the effect of the alcohol starts to circulate through her system, making her to feel dizzy. Suddenly her vision went blank as she was succumbed to darkness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^
 
 
 
Yay! Another Chapter. As promised, Sunyeon appeared!!! Hallelujah!. lol. 
For next chapter, Of course, it will be my OTP again, JETI. ^.^ After all, Jeti is the main pairing in this fic. LOL. >.<
 
 
Please comment guys. ^.^ Your comments inspire me to update and continue writing this fic. 
 
 
 
 
 
Replies:
 
 
Soshistorm haha. It's okay if you did not comment on the last chapter. I understand that you were busy :D But actually, I was waiting for your comment.hehe. And also, you have a fic to update too. ^.^
 
kolagirl Jessica is fated with Tiffany, Yoona is for Yoona and Sunny is with Tae. And Sooyoung is only for .............. me! (Because Sooyoung is my bias. Mehehehe.) Or maybe she's in love with food. lol. She can't decide what to choose between me and food. >.< Let's ask her! wahahaha.
 
Snsdlover27 Thanks for commenting! Actually, Yoona's fangirl-ness came from my own experience. wahahaha. YoonYul will appear more in the future. ^.^
 
JeTiLoVe Here's the Sunyeon! hehe. I promised, it will be Jeti on the next update. ^.^ hahahaha, Yes, Oh-so-y Kwon Yuri is much better than the stupid buffet pass. 
 
tacobell4life Yeah, the 'calling Yoona cute' part is really cheesy. Even me, I was squealing inside when I'm writing the YoonYul part. Yiiiiieeeee!!! Thanks for commenting. ^.^
 
LetmeLOVEyouJESSiE CHINGU!!! Thanks for commenting. Jessica Jung is fated to be with Tiffany Hwang, so basically, they are stuck with each other. >.< It's a win-win situation for Sooyoung and Yoona. ;D Yah! You owe me an explanation about 'sweet rosy.' LOL. How did you came up with that? haha. I'm getting used to it thought. LOLOLOL. 
 
babystrawb3 Thanks for the comment! Jeti will be on the next update. hehe. ^.^