APPA

My Heroine

 

Here's an update guys~ I hope that you'll comment after reading this chapter. hehe. 
 
For those silent readers, I prepared these...(just copy and paste it if you're too lazy to type. lol.)
 
"Update soon. ;D"
"Thank you for the update, rosy! Keep it up!"
"This chapter is awesome. This fic is awesome... Everything about you is awesome!!! Hallelujah!!! XD"
 
And for those who doesn't like my fic~ (at least you increased the views. >.<)
 
"You're fic is not worth my time. Your chapters are short. I just wasted ___ minutes of my life!"
"Don't ever log in to AFF again!!!"
 
 
SO PLEASE DO COMMENT~ I'm hungry for it. ^.^
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy reading ^-^ Sorry for the errors~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
 
The trip to Tiffany's house was quite long. But the two person in the car felt otherwise. The atmosphere remained awkward and uncomfortable for the both of them. 
 
They only talked once when Jessica asked for Tiffany's address.  Then nobody dared to break the silence after that.
 
They arrived at the Hwang's residence. Their house was not that extravagant compared to the Jungs but it was enough for them. It has only two bedrooms, for Tiffany and her father. 
 
Jessica pulled off the curb and Tiffany quickly noticed through the windows that the lights in their house were still on.
 
He must be waiting for me.
 
Jessica got outside the car first and opened the door for the brunette. They walked together towards the door and Tiffany turned towards the blonde.
 
"Thanks for th--" She said.
 
Before Fany could even finish her sentence, the door swung open, revealing a man at his 40's.
 
"Fany ah, I've been w--"
 
The man looked at Tiffany and Jessica, confused. But it quickly changed into a welcoming smile.
 
"Nice to meet you! I'm Tiffany's father!" He said loudly as he offered a hand.
 
 
 
 
Oh God! Being loud runs in the family.
 
 
 
 
"Nice to meet you too, sir. I'm Jessica" She took Mr. Hwang's hand, giving a forced smile.
 
"Jessica?"
 
"Yes, sir. Jessica Jung"
 
"You mean THE Jessica Jung?" Mr. Hwang unconciously tighten her grip on Jessica's hand.
 
"Uhh. Yes?" Jessica said hesitantly as she looked painfully at the firm grip on her hand.
 
"Wow. I didn't recognize you. You're prettier in person. I was reading an article about you in a newspaper this morning. You know, in the sports section." Mr. Hwang explained.
 
 
WHUT? My father is also her fan? Tiffany thought.
 
 
"T-thanks for the compliment, sir" Jessica thanked Mr. Hwang. Not quite surprised that he knew her. She's the freaking Jessica Jung. Hello?
 
"So are you my daughter's friend? I never heard her mentioning something about you."
 
 
Friend? This Jung and I? Don't be silly. We've always been enemies since the first time we had met. Tiffany thought.
 
 
"Anio. Appa, she's not my f--" Tiffany tried to in.
 
"Oh yes. Of course. She's not your friend because she's your girlfriend, right"  He smirked to reinforce his teasing action. LOL
 
Mr. Hwang smiling to himself about his smart conclusion.
 
"Eeeeeeehhhhh?" The two girls said in unison.
 
"A-appa, you're taking it wrong." The poor mushroom protested while crossing her arms in front of her father.
 
"Don't be shy, Fany ah. I'm your father. You can tell me anything."
 
"APPA, it's not what you think!"
 
"You two look cute together."
 
"But really, we're not together. As in together in a relationship."
 
"Jessica!" Tiffany nudged the blonde. "Clear everything up and explain that I'm not your girlfriend."
 
Jessica just smiled wickedly and just went with the flow.
 
Did she smile or was that a smirk? Tiffany thought.
 
"Stop denying it. Think about how will Sica feel if you keep on denying your relationship with her."
 
Sica? He's already calling her with her nickname?
 
Tiffany stared at her father incredulously. He can't be serious.
 
Mr. Hwang nudged her and whispered, "You have good standards, huh. No wonder you're my child. hahahaha." Then Mr. Hwang turned to Jessica.
 
"Come on, let's go inside. It's getting cold out here." He smiled comfortingly and gestured the blonde to come inside their humble home.
 
Jessica remained smiling at the whole incident. Tiffany's father is really something. Loud and stubborn like her daughter. haha.
 
 
 
 
Tiffany remained standing outside. Still shocked at her father's assumptions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She face palmed herself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You gotta be kidding me.
 
 
 
 
 
******
 
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
 
Taeyeon successfully took Sunny to her house. She felt like she just carried a sack of rice. Woo! Sunny must lose some weight. She stepped at the doorstep and looked at the sleeping figure on her back.
 
"Sunny.."
 
"mmmhhhnn.." Sunny replied.
 
"Hey, bunny. Give me the key so that I can open the door." She jumped a little to shake the girl.
 
"mm..huh? I-shjsbdfkak" Sunny kept on mumbling incomprehensible words that only drunk people can understand.
 
"Sunny... You have to give me the key. So that I can lay you on your bed already. Yah!"
 
"mmhh... You're more comfortable, Tae.. mblglalskdfg." 
 
"Aish! This girl! Yah!" Taeyeon put the girl down and let her lean her back on the door. 
 
"If you will not give me your key, then I'll search for it myself!" Executing her idea, she started to search in the girl's front pockets because Sunny didn't bring a bag so it must be inside her pockets.
 
KIM TAEYEON.. Move your Byun thoughts away. Just search for the key. Okay? The damn key. Your hands...... move it with NO malice. Got it? Okay. Taeyeon thought.
 
She started to regret having this idea when Sunny started giggling... She was giggling because she was tickled by Taeyeon's hands which were roaming inside her pockets.
 
"hihihi... hahaha. Tae... ahaha!" The drunk girl laughed.
 
Stop.. S-Stop giggling! I can't concentrate. Taeyeon thought.
 
"wahahaha.. tae, not there... mmuahaaha!" 
 
"Sunny... Quit playing. It's not funny. It's cold here, we need to get inside."
 
"It's becauuuuse *hic* you're not searching enough. hihihi."
 
Suddenly, Sunny got a hold of Taeyeon's hands. Taeyeon got confused but then it quickly changed to shock when Sunny leaned a little forward and shoved the midget's hands inside her back pockets. Taeyeon didn't have the chance to retract them back because it was too fast. Taeyeon went a little red because her hands was literally touching Sunny's glorious . The only material that was separating the two was Sunny's tight pants. AND the worst, or should I say the best thing in their position is that their faces were only inches away from each other and Taeyeon was kinda hugging the drunken girl.
 
"U-uh.. S-Sunny.. This is n-not funny. P-Please, just give m-me the key." Taeyeon begged. It suddenly became hot, she was sweating right now. Her forehead was covered with it.
 
Taeyeon touched a metal thing inside Sunny's left back pocket. This must be it. She thought. When she was about to pull it out. Sunny quickly sat down, leaning all on her weight completely on Taeyeon's hands, restraining her to pull the key out of her pocket.
 
"Not so easy.. Tae. ahahaha--mlbbhghbmm" Sunny managed to say before she passed out because of the alcohol.
 
Phew! Taeyeon would have wiped her sweat if her hands weren't trapped between the floor and Sunny's . Good thing, Sunny passed out. She is making me insane!
 
Now without any force restricting her, she swiftly pulled out the key from Sunny's left back pocket.
 
"Finally!" Taeyeon said as she opened the door and carried the girl inside her house.
 
 
 
"You're lucky that I love you. If not, I wouldn't do this." She whispered as she smiled at the unconscious girl in her arms.
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
Yuri's POV
 
 
 
I really felt nervous with this goddess beside me. Gaaaahh!!! My hands are sweating and I can't focus on my driving. From the moment I started the engine, Yoona started to look at me and until now, she's still looking at me. But I did not dare to look back because I'm afraid that she will see my nervousness. I just peeked through the rear mirror to look at her gorgeous face. And FYI, Earlier, I set the rear mirror directly to her so that I can look at her face without her noticing it. hehe.
 
We arrived in front of her house but I think she didn't realize it because she's still looking my way. I saw her pouted and Oh my God! She is so cute! I want to pinch her cheeks.
 
Kwon Yuri, just be yourself. Ask her out this friday and persuade her to say yes. Fighting!!!  
 
I slightly cleared my throat and I noticed that it seems like she woke up from her daze.
 
"We're here." I said cooly. Good job, Yuri.
 
"Oh! Haha. Sorry, I-I did not notice. Thank you so much for the ride. Uh.. Good night." She said almost immediately like she's rapping. Is she uncomfortable with me? I frowned but I quickly dismissed the thought when I saw her hand was moving towards the car door to open it. 
 
Oh no! She wants to go out already. I abruptly snatched her left hand away.  Was that a blush on her cheeks? Maybe she's just confused because I hold her hand suddenly.
 
 
"A-Are you free this friday?" I stuttered. Great. Just when I thought that I could ask her out coolly. Why do I have to stutter? Aigoo.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
Yoona's POV
 
 
 
Everything about her was super cool. Kyaaaaa!!! I literally can't get my eyes off of her. Good thing she didn't notice it because she was too focused on her driving. 
 
And because of that she did not even look my way. Am I not beautiful enough for her to look at me? I pouted at the thought. 
 
She cleared and I woke up from my trance. Why did the car stopped moving? I looked outside the windows and I noticed that we're already in front of my house. Omo! How long was I staring at her? Maybe she noticed that I was gawking at her. 
 
"We're here." She said. I silently prayed that she didn't realize that I was staring at her for too long.
 
"Oh! Haha. Sorry, I-I did not notice. Thank you so much for the ride. Uh.. Good night." I said quickly. Because of my thumping heart, I can't help but to stutter. God! This is embarrassing. 
 
I tried to open the car door but a hand prevented me from holding it. And it was none other than (my) Kwon Yuri's hand. I blushed furiously because it was the second time that she held my hand. The first one was when we're introduced to each other at the restaurant.
 
 
"A-Are you free this friday?" 
 
The whole world stopped. 
 
 
 
*Looks at the readers* Is she asking me out? thump thump thump. Readers come on and let's squeal altogether. 
 
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! 
asdkjasdklfjahksdjfhaksjdfhkasdjfkasdjfhkasdjfhaksdflaksdjflaksdjlfaskdjflaskdjflsakhdgasdfjalsdkfjlakdsjflakdjflakdfhkasjgdfksajdfkajsdhfkasjdhfwiouehfidfhsdfsdassdasjdfkasjdfhkasjdfkasdjfah!!! (insert infinite spazz here)
 
 
 
The world continues to rotate again. (lol) And the time resumes...
 
I don't want to look like an easy girl so I will not say yes quickly. *flips hair*
 
"I'm not sure... "
 
"Oh..." Yuri frowned and I discreetly smiled because it seems she's disappointed if I'm not going. That means she really wants to be with me. hehehe. I mentally pat my shoulder for that.
 
"I'm really sorry Yuri but I think my mother said that we will go somewhere." Of course, I just made this up so that Yuri will try to persuade me. Come on Yuri, persuade me, persuade me. *bats eyelashes*
 
 
".... If that's the case, I'll just ask Hara to-"
 
"NO!"
 
"Huh?"
 
"I mean, I'm free this friday and you don't need to ask Hara-"
 
"But I thought your mother-"
 
I faked a shocked expression as if I remembered something. "Oh! I remembered now. She messaged me earlier and she canceled it. I forgot! hehe." 
 
"Really?" She looks at me with wide eyes.
 
"Yeah."
 
"Yes!" She exclaimed as she hugged me. 
 
(Thank you so much, rosy. This is the best day of my life.
Sincerely,
-Fangirling Yoona)
 
 
She released me from the hug and I already missed her warmth. She got outside first and she opened the car door for me like a gentle(wo)man. We bid our goodbye before her car sped off.
 
I waited for her car to completely vanish before I went inside our house.
 
 
 
I wonder if I would be able to sleep tonight. :"> *blush blush*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
******
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
 
 
 
Tiffany didn't know how many times she had shook her head for the past 30 minutes. She was sitting across the two while her father and Jessica was conversing comically in their living room. Surprisingly, they already got close to each other in less than an hour. 
 
This was Tiffany's first time to to see a sincere and real smile coming from Jessica. I mean, Jessica was supposed to be the cold, y, arrogant and whatever bad trait Tiffany can think of. But seeing her in this situation, it makes her think otherwise. 
 
Jessica was laughing; a good and hearty laugh as she claps her hands whenever Mr. Hwang cracks a joke or narrates her daughter's embarrassing moments.
 
 
 
 
Her laugh is so melodious. I wish I can hear more of her laugh. Somehow, I feel lucky to see this side of her, which is very natural, no walls, no blank face, no coldness. When I see her smile, I suddenly forgot the times that we yell and fight with each other. Maybe this what makes her fangirls fall for her.
 
 
 
 
 
Her smile........
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
"I need to go now, Si- I mean Appa. Haha. I really had fun talking to you, Appa. Good night." Jessica bowed as she stood up from the couch of the Hwang's living room.
 
Mr. Hwang insisted Jessica to just call her 'Appa' instead of 'Sir' or 'Mr. Hwang.' Jessica complied after giving a teasing smile to Tiffany. But the latter just scowled at her. 
 
"You're going already? Aww. Oh well, It's getting pretty late anyway. " He looked at his wristwatch and nodded.
 
"Be sure to visit our humble home again."
 
"Ne, Appa."
 
"Fany-ah, accompany your girlfriend up to the gate." Her father commanded.
 
*sigh* "Yes, appa." She said lifelessly. Tiffany gave up already in denying everything. Her explanations just went to deaf ears.
 
Before Jessica got outside, Jessica and Mr. Hwang exchanged happy smiles.
 
"Let's go." Tiffany said, not looking at the blonde. She got outside the house and Jessica followed suit. Tiffany kept walking ahead, keeping a good distance from Jessica.
 
It was very silent. The night was very quiet that all you can hear is the sound of their shoes brushing with grass on the Hwang's lawn. It was as if the two of them were afraid to talk to each other because of the awkward atmosphere.
 
 
All of a sudden, she felt something circling around her waist and she felt a body against her back.
 
Wh-- Is J-Jessica Jung hugging me. Tiffany thought.
 
Yes, Jessica was hugging you! You babo. Who else? 
 
"I'm glad I accompanied you home...
 
 
.. if not, I wouldn't have met your father." Jessica silently thanked.
 
"Jess.."
 
"You know......... -- She spoke slowly as if her heart was breaking with every word she says. A tear suddenly dropped on her right cheek.
 
        ......... I always call my dad as 'Sir' whenever I'm talking to him. Even if it's in our house, which rarely happens. It's my first time calling someone as 'Appa' and it feels great." 
 
"Thank you, Fany-ah." 
 
That's why she's so happy when she was talking to my father because she never had a loving and caring father like mine. Tiffany thought.
 
She felt sorry for the girl so she just let the blonde hug her. For a moment, she felt luckier than the blonde. Because from the way Jessica talks, she can sense that Jessica did not have a good relationship with her real father. She doesn't know the whole story though, and she will not force the blonde to open up now in this state. She just wants to comfort Jessica now. And in time, Jessica will eventually open up to her more.
 
They stayed in that position for about a minute until they heard a faint click and felt someone was watching them. They heard movements from the bushes, not far away from them. But a cat went out from the bushes so they dismissed the idea of inspecting further.
 
Jessica wiped the lone tear. She sniffed and retracted her hands from hugging the girl.
 
"I'm sorry... I'll be going now. Good night." 
 
She walked to her car and pressed a button attached to her keys. She looked at Tiffany and gave her a short smile before she got inside and drove off.
 
 
 
I really don't know what to think right now. I just saw the different side of her. I never thought that behind those cold eyes lies a vulnerable and sad girl.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica Jung. You really are a mystery~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^
 
 
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, READ.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Replies:
 
Soshistorm You like carrying bridal style stuffs, eh? haha. We're the same! High five!!! LOL XD I love those kind of stuffs that's why I included it. ^.^ You had a heart attack??? O.O Noooo... Don't die!!! Who will update your awesome fics? Who will comment in my fics? Who will--- Okay I'm over reacting. >.< hehe. Sometimes, I want to troll my readers and say that each character will end up alone for the rest of their lives. ^.^ That was too harsh though. And I don't want their JeTi heart to shatter more like it already was. (Because of TaeNy. *ehem*)
 
tacobell4life W-what did I do? hoho. I'm just an author who's soooooo deprived of JeTi. I needed to get it off my chest by writing scenes that may never happen in real life. I hope that the TaeNy era will be replaced by JeTi again and make our hearts explode (I don't hate TaeNy, I just love JeTi more. ^-^) Thanks for commenting, I love you toooooooooo *eyesmile*
 
KalakiMae Thanks for the comment. I'm glad that you're still interested in my fic. hehe. You're awesome!!!! I love you for your comment ^.^ I really appreaciated it.
 
LetmeLOVEyouJESSiE Yeah!!! Yuri moves fast. She wasted no time to get Yoona. ^.^ That's my baby. hoho. You thought they were going to kiss? hmmmm... The kiss part? It will happen in Chapter *CENSORED*!!! I'm trolling again...... I think JeTi's relationship is moving kinda slow.. Should I make it fast?? You know like, let them kiss already then after that make love, then marry each other and then BAM! THE END. lol. I was kidding. BTW, thanks for your comment. :******
 
JeTiLoVe  OMG! You're good. You guessed that it was Tiffany's father. I thought all of my readers will be like,"Who is he? Tiffany's brother, live in partner? Is it Tiffany's husband? Oh wait! Tiffany is married already? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" *jumps off the cliff* I guess it's very obvious that it was her father or maybe I was just a failed author... *cries in the corner*