HELP!

My Heroine

 

 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV
 
 
 
 
 
"KRYSTAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!" Jessica shouted.
 
The pink girl heard Jessica's outburst.
 
What was that? The girl asked in her mind.
 
She turned around but the two girls were not in sight anymore. So she just shrugged it off and continued walking at the shore.
 
It's a beautiful day today. So relaxing.
 
She closed her eyes and inhaled a lungful of air, as if enjoying the scene to its fullest; her mind being peaceful as well. It's not everyday that you have the opportunity to go to this expensive beach resort to relax yourself. The normal days are so stressful that you just want to be stuck with this place. But that would not be productive, right? At the end of the day, you have to face all of your responsibilities and obligations. All you can do is to savor it.
 
The pink girl opened her eyes to look at her watch.
 
I think I should go back now. She thought.
 
"Tiffany!" a voice called her.
 
She turned around and found a short, baby faced girl looking at her.
 
"Yes? TaeTae" She replied.
 
"Let's eat some ice cream!" The girl named TaeTae said enthusiastically.
 
"Your treat?"
 
"Of course."
 
She gave the sweetest smile that you can imagine. With those tantalizing, crescent eyes that were smiling as well. 
 
"Yes, let’s go!" Tiffany agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
 
"Where are those two?" Sooyoung said to herself as she sat down at the couch.
 
Then after a minute, the door burst open and Krystal was running for her life while Jessica was chasing her. 
 
Krystal stopped and hid behind the tall girl.
 
"Stop fooling around you two. I've been waiting for a couple of minutes now." Sooyoung looked at her watch.
 
The two girls were panting and catching their breaths. They ran from the beach all the way to the hotel room that they were currently at.
 
Krystal hurriedly sat on the couch to rest.
 
That was fun. The little Jung thought.
 
Jessica was very exhausted. She can't even remember when was the last time she ran.
What a lazy bum. 
 
She went straight to the bedroom. 
 
Ugh. So tired. I need to sleeeeep....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
Tiffany was watching a replayed horror movie on HBO in their hotel room with a bag of cheetos in her left hand. She was so engrossed in it that she failed to notice the midget that sneak up behind the sofa.
 
The girl smirked like a criminal before committing a crime. She moved her face close to the younger girl's ear and whispered with a breathy voice-
 
"Hhhhhheeeelp." Taeyeon whispered, imitating the voice of the ghost in the movie.
 
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Oh my God, Oh my God! NO! Please! NO! I don't want to die! I'm still young!!!" Tiffany shouted. 
 
She moved her knees close to her chest, shut her eyes closed and covered her head with a throw pillow.
 
"..."
 
Tiffany is shaking with fear all over her body.
 
Silence filled the whole room then...
 
"BAHAHAHA. Woooooo. HAHAHA. That was plain epicness!" Taeyeon continued laughing like there's no tomorrow while clutching her aching tummy.
 
"Yah! What're you doing?!" Tiffany turned her head to shout at Taeyeon.
 
"You fell for it again. hehe."
 
"Damn you, midget. I'm so gonna tell Sunny that you're gawking at the girls in bikinis here." Tiffany reached for her phone on the coffee table. And tried to punch in Sunny's number. But before she can even press the second button, Taeyeon held her hand that was holding the phone.
 
"Wait!" Taeyeon looked straight at Tiffany's eyes as if begging her. "I'll buy you pink jacket, pink bag, pink bikini, pink panther collection, and whatever pink. Just don't spill it to Sunny."
 
"Now that's more like it." Tiffany smiled victoriously.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
 
A ray of sunlight passed through the windows and hit Jessica's face making it like glowing. Jessica felt the heat on her face so she slowly opened her eyes and squinted trying to adjust her vision. She rubbed her eyes and got up. She looked at the wall clock.
 
8:30 am? That means....
 
She counted her fingers.
 
I slept for 17 hours? Oh well. It's nothing unusual, Jessica thought. (HUWAT?)
 
When she arrived at the kitchen, she saw the two other girls eating their breakfast.
 
"Unnie, thank God you woke up already. Have you forgotten that we're not here to sleep but to enjoy?"
 
"I enjoyed sleeping." Jessica replied nonchalantly.
 
"You slept for almost 17 hours, unnie." Krystal said as she drank her water. 
 
"So?" The blonde said innocently.
 
Krystal sighed.
 
"God. You're hopeless." Krystal stood up and headed towards the door. 
 
"Unnie, I'll just take a walk outside." 
 
"Kay" Jessica said as she was getting herself a glass of water.
 
Soon after, Sooyoung finished her food and stood up.
 
"Hey, Sica, I forgot to buy something." She excused herself, leaving the blonde.
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica was watching the television at their villa alone because the other two left her. 
 
She lazily held the remote control, changing the channel every 5 seconds. 
 
Boring
 
*click
 
So Boring
 
*click
 
Absolutely Boring
 
*click
 
The television was finally turned off.
 
There's no interesting program. What is happening in the entertainment world?
 
She looked at her side and saw the weather outside was perfect for a stroll.
 
It looks good to get some fresh air in this weather. Besides, I'm not going to spend this vacation inside this hotel room anyways.
 
Her mind was suggesting a better idea than watching lame shows on TV. So she stood up and headed outside.
 
Walking around aimlessly, her feet dragged her to the sea side. The scene was totally relaxing. The sun was shining brightly; giving off a warm feeling on her skin. And the waves were creating a melodic sound to her ears.
 
Looking around the beach, she noticed that the people were getting fewer and fewer. 
 
She sat on the sand. Soft, fine, white sand was sticking to her hands as she laid it slightly backwards for support.
 
The wind was caressing her skin and blowing her soft blonde hair back and fort. She closed her eyes trying to savor the serene moment. Then suddenly---
 
 
"AAAAaaaaaaa !!! Somebody! Hel--blgggbbllgggmmmphhh! Help--mmbllggghhh!" A girl screamed on top of her lungs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^
 
 
 
 
 
 
If your confused with some parts, feel free to ask. hehe. ^.^ Sorry for errors.