Stay away from her?

My Heroine

 

Hello Hello Moshi Moshi …. Beep Beep Beep Beep… It’s been more than a week. I’m sorry if I’m too busy with school. I know how it feels to wait for an author to update, because I’m a reader myself. Hehe. It’s because my professors are being a right now. It’s like they are conniving with each other.

“Hey, let’s give them loads of projects and let’s set the quizzes on the same week. Hehe.”

“Yeah! Let’s make them suffer like what our teacher did to us.”

HAHAHA. Well, it’s just my imagination. >.<

Eym so Hepy!!! Your comments gave me strength to finish my homeworks and update. Last chapter was with the most number of comments. ^_^YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! BTW, I passed our accounting quiz. Woohoo!!! I want to thank all of those who comforted me when I was ranting about how hard my major is. Hehe. <3 

 

OMG. This is too long. *zips mouth*

 

 

CHAPTER 13

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Monday morning, at Soshi International School.

 

 

 

Tiffany was pretty early that day. She seated at her usual seat and she can’t help but notice the stares of her classmates directed at her. She almost jumped on her seat when she heard the door slam open, revealing a panting Yoona, carrying a laptop.

 

“Unnie! Take a look at this!” Yoona put the laptop on Tiffany’s desk.

 

The brunette looked at the laptop. She saw the open window of the browser. There was an article and a picture in it. She spoke as she read the article…

 

“Jessica, our Ice Prince, spotted with her girlfriend.”

 

Tiffany looks at the website and saw a logo with ‘JESSIFIED’ below it.

 

 

WOW! Jessica Jung has an online community forum. Tiffany thought.

 

 

Tiffany glanced at Yoona. “What am I supposed to do with this article? I mean, I don’t care if she has any girlfriend, you know” She scoffed.

 

Yoona pointed at the picture below, “Take a closer look at this photo, unnie.” Yoona clicked the picture and it showed a zoomed in version of the photo.

 

 

 

 

 

“……..!!!”

 

 

 

WHY AM I IN THIS PICTURE?!

 

 

 

 

She scrolled down frantically and saw other pictures of them… There are three.

 

1. Jessica was back hugging Tiffany. It was taken from the side so their side views were exposed. There is also a leaf that was blocking almost half of the picture, but not the two, so it must mean that it was taken by the person hiding behind a bush. (A/N: refer to Chapter 12, where they hear a faint click and movements from the bushes but they didn’t mind it because they thought that it was just a cat. XD)

 

2. It was a picture of Tiffany inside Jessica’s car, Jessica was at the other side and was about to enter her car.

 

3. Jessica was carrying Tiffany bridal style. It can be seen that Tiffany’s face was on the blonde’s neck. Jessica looked like a prince in this photo. She stood straight, not showing a slight tiredness from carrying the girl.

 

 

It all suddenly became clear to Tiffany. She was confused because she always feels that someone was watching her and she doesn’t know why are they glaring at her… It’s because of these leaked pictures. This is why they are watching every move that she makes.

 

She felt light headed and her brain can’t handle the events. Tiffany excused herself to Yoona to go at the ladies’ room. She needs to clear her mind.

 

She entered the ladies’ room and saw a group of three girls. If Tiffany’s brain is not mistaken, their names are Gyuri, Nicole and Hara. Their eyes widened with mischievousness as they saw Tiffany.

 

“Well well well, what do we have here?” Hara said as she encircled the brunette.

 

“Isn’t this my Jessica’s girlfriend? Pffftt! !” Gyuri emphasized the word my and Jessica.

 

“It’s not what you think…” Tiffany disagreed.

 

“Wake up, girl. You are not compatible for her. Look at you. You don’t even have the right to seat beside her. You look like dirt beside a diamond.” The other girl, Nicole, said.

 

Hara jabbed a finger on Tiffany’s shoulder as she spoke to her. “Stay. Away. From. Her.”

 

“W-what? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Tiffany said.

 

“Are you stupid? Okay, let’s make things clear. Stay away from my Jessica!”

 

“Yeah! Stay away from our Jessica!” The other two said in unison.

 

“Why are you doing this? I said I’m not her girlfriend.”

 

 

“If you’re not her girlfriend then stay away from her. I will teach you a lesson for you to remember what I said *SLAP*” Nicole slapped Tiffany and the brunette’s head jerked towards her left because the girl slapped her on her right cheek. Tiffany instantly put her hand on her slightly reddened cheek. The other two girls laughed menacingly.

 

Tiffany’s tears formed and escaped from her eyes. She doesn’t want to be looked down like this. Her pride was hurt. She felt mad and angry to these three girls… to herself… and to Jessica.

 

She was angry to herself because she’s too weak to fight back and she was angry to Jessica because ever since Jessica came to her life, everything changed and everything went complicated.

 

Hara stopped laughing and walked in front of Tiffany, she was about to land a slap, just like what Nicole did, when she felt a hand stopping her…

 

 

“………………Yoona?”

 

“I don’t think Sica-unnie will be happy hearing about this.” Yoona said dreadfully.

 

The three girls shook with fear. They knew that Yoona is a close friend of Jessica. They looked at each other and after 2 seconds, they scrambled out of the ladies’ room.

 

“Are you okay, fany-unnie?” She asked Tiffany worriedly. She reached for some tissues beside the sink and gave it to Tiffany.

 

“Y-yeah. Thanks Yoona. Who knows what could have happen if you did not come.” Tiffany wiped her tears with the tissue that Yoona gave her.

 

Yoona asked what had happened before she came and Tiffany told her but the brunette said that it must be only between them. Tiffany doesn’t want anybody to know about what those girls did to her, especially Jessica. They remained inside the ladies’ room for some minutes because Tiffany doesn’t want to come out with red eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

It’s soooo boring right now. Our teacher for the first subject is absent. All of my classmates were chatting and doing their own thing. I looked at the vacant seat beside me. Her bag is here but the owner is not. Where is that Jellyfish?

 

I looked around the room and I did not saw Yoona, either. I wonder where those two went… After a minute, I saw Yoona and my Tiffany emerging from the door. ( Yes, my Tiffany. Do you have a problem with that? *icy glare lazer*) Tiffany sniffed a little but I noticed it. Is she sick? Does she have a fever?

 

Tiffany’s head was down as she walked towards her seat beside me. She did not even look at me. She sat down quietly and looked in front as if there was a teacher.

 

I turned to her and I think she noticed that I’m looking at her and she starts to fidget. She sniffed again. It made me more curious than ever. I discreetly scoot my seat closer towards her. Before she gets uncomfortable, I put my left hand on her forehead and the other on my own forehead. I always did this to compare a person’s temperature to my own.

 

“J-Jessi.. What are y-you doing?” She asked. Why is she stuttering?

 

“Your temperature is normal.” Now, I touched her cheeks with my two hands… “Oh no! You’re getting hot.”

 

“S-stop… I’m perfectly fine.” She tried to remove my hands but I’m stronger. “What makes you think that I’m not fine?” Tiffany asked the obvious.

 

“You keep on doing this *sniff sniff*” I imitated her. “And you seem a bit down today, I miss your smile.” I held the corner of her lips and slide it upwards.

 

“See? You look beautiful when you smile.” I also smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOLY MOTHER OF RETARDED CUCUMBERS! I did not just say and do those things… I-I… What’s gotten into me? Did I do the right thing? What if she gets the wrong idea? Then what is the right idea that I want her to perceive? Argh! I just made myself more confuse! She’s making me do things unconsciously!

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

These books are so heavy! Aish!

 

This is the result of my procrastination. I thought that I would be able to finish these assignments before the due. But the outcome is that they all just piled up. If only I had finished some of my assignments the moment our teacher said it.

 

Argh! My muscles hurt.

 

I walked through the corridor carrying six thick books.  I know that they call me Him Yoona but for carrying these heavy stacks of paper, I’d rather let go of that title.

 

I feel like my arms are tearing off of my shoulders because of the weight.

 

I continued to walk and someone patted my shoulder from behind. I promptly turned around and OH MY GEE!!! That smile that I have wanted to see all day. The girl who makes my heart beat in an abnormal pace. Kwon Yuri~ *internal squeal*

 

My mind went blank and the books I was carrying dropped on the floor.

 

“OOOWWWW!!!” Her voice raised an octave higher as she screamed. She was jumping and half kicking her right foot.

 

Oh no! My books fell hard on Yuri’s foot. Eottokhe?! Eottokhe?!

 

“OMO! I’m so sorry. I’m really really sorry.” I apologized. I want to do something about it but I don’t know what to do.

 

“Ouuu!!! It hurts so much.”

 

“Where? Where? Is it serious?” I asked worriedly, eyebrows furrowed.

 

“Here.” Yuri pointed at her chest. “And this is a very serious case.”

 

“Huh? I thought you were hurt on your foot.”

 

“It hurts here. My heart hurts because I didn’t see you for two days and I missed you so much.” She said as she smiled charmingly. I can feel something in her eyes.

 

I blushed madly. I can’t control my happiness right now. I feel like I was in cloud nine. I can’t suppress my smile so I turned my back towards her and smiled like a fangirl (:3). I know that my face right now is as red as a tomato so I walked away while smiling inwardly.

 

But she misinterpreted what I did. She thought that I was mad at her because I turned my back on her. She picked up my books that fell on the floor and followed me while limping.

 

 

“Yoona-yah! Wait for me. I’m sorry!”

 

 

 

I feel like the prettiest girl in the world!!! Kwon Yuri is freaking chasing me!!! HA!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

“Psst! Jellyfish. We will start your swimming lessons on Saturday, okay?” Jessica whispered to the quiet brunette sitting beside her. It was their last class for the day. Their teacher was discussing something about math but Jessica gives no damn about it.

 

A nod was only Tiffany can give as a response. She doesn’t want to talk to the blonde anymore. She’s even having second thoughts on having swimming lessons with Jessica. If she continues being friends with her, those fangirls won’t stop on bothering her. She needs to avoid the blonde if she wants to have a normal college life. Who knows? They might do something more unpleasant than slapping her.

 

Something’s really wrong with her. Jessica thought.

 

“Okay class, that’s all for today. Don’t forget the quiz tomorrow. Goodbye.” The teacher gathered her things and immediately exited the lecture room.

 

Tiffany swiftly got her bag. She looked to her right and she saw Nicole, Gyuri and Hara glaring at her. She looked down and remembered what they had said at the ladies’ room.

 

“Stay away from my Jessica!” The words of Hara echoed inside Tiffany’s head. She was not used to people shouting and belittling her.

 

Can she avoid her?

 

Will she do it?

 

Tiffany headed towards the door as fast as she can before the blonde noticed her.

 

Jessica was about to talk and ask Tiffany what was wrong with her but when she looked to her side, her Jellyfish was already outside the room. It was only less than a minute that she had fixed her things in her bag but that’s all it takes for her to lose sight of the brunette.

 

At the corner of her eyes, she saw Tiffany’s Math book resting on her desk.

 

She must’ve forgotten her book. Oh no! We have a quiz tomorrow. How can she study if her book is here? Aish! This jellyfish. Jessica hastily got the book and ran outside the room.

 

“Where is she?” She looked around the hallway but the brunette was nowhere to be found.

 

“Oh well, I’ll just bring this to her home.”

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

“Baby~ Don’t be angry anymore. There was an emergency with Taeyeon so I went to help her. And I promised to make it up to you, right?” Yuri explained sincerely as she sat, face to face with Yoona, in a restaurant.

 

Yoona kept mum all the time. Her face was straight. She was pretending that she’s angry to the tan girl but in fact she’s really enjoying this. It makes her feel loved and important because Yuri was begging for her forgiveness.

 

Yuri, not getting any response, got up and exited the restaurant in a swift move.

 

Yoona’s head shot up with confusion. She wants to follow and say sorry to the girl but Yuri was already outside and it seems like she’s in a hurry.

 

 

Wh-where is she going? She’s going to leave me here? She thought.

 

 

Yoona, stunned with the disappearance of Yuri, stared into thin space.

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

 

WHAT WAS THAT? After bringing me here, she’s going to ditch me? Yah! I’m just pretending to be angry. Oh great!

                                                                                          

 

 

*Sigh* Maybe I overdid my act. She was sincerely apologizing to me but I ignored her all the time. Now, this is the punishment. Yuri walked out and left me here, alone and hungry. Yoona thought.

 

I looked for a waiter. I’m already here, might as well eat something before I go home. The waiter arrived and got my order. He left and I continued staring off into space.

 

After a minute or two, the bells on the door jingled, indicating that someone is entering. I did not bother to look at the person because I knew that it was some kinda stranger anyway.

 

I felt that someone was behind me, thinking that it was the waiter with my orders, I turned my gaze but as soon as I turned around, my vision was blocked by different kinds of color. Red, pink, white… Oh! Flowers, roses to be exact.  The person hiding behind the bouquet showed her face to me as she put the flowers down slowly.

 

“Yuri…”

 

“I’m… really sorry, baby….. Don’t…. be mad at me…. anymore…. Here…. this is for you.” She said, while gasping for air. Her left hand were resting on her knees while the other is holding the bouquet of flowers..

 

Why does it seem like she ran a mile or something. OMO! Did she…

 

“I ran all the way…. to the flower… shop just to….. buy you this.” She held up the bouquet and I hesitantly took it.

 

She went to the flower shop just to buy me flowers? But I… I thought she left me because she gave up on apologizing.

 

I looked at her and I saw the fiery feeling on her eyes. It was nothing but love. I must’ve done something good on my past life to deserve this kind of treatment.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry” Then she pouted at me.

 

 

 

OMG! That’s it, Kwon Yuri. I can’t help myself anymore. I love you so much!!!

 

 

 

 

I swiftly put my hands on her cheeks and I gave her a sweet kiss on her lips. Just as I expected from my Yuri’s lips, it was soft and heavenly. She must be shocked because it was my first bold move towards her. I’m always shy and embarrassed when I’m with her.

 

Her eyes were wide open, completely stunned by my act. Even I don’t know what came into me.

 

On my peripheral vision, I saw the waiter approaching us. I broke the kiss and I leaned away. I act as if nothing happened when the waiter arrived. He put my orders on our table and bowed as he left.

 

I turned my gaze to Yuri and she was still dazed as she sat in front of me. Shocks! Did I traumatize her?

 

I shook my hand in front of her. “Hey… are you okay?”

 

She blinked a few times. She must be awake now.

 

“Why did you stop?”

 

It was the first sentence that came out of after the kiss. Oh God! She wants more?

 

“The waiter came. And I don’t want to make out in public.”

 

“So you want to make out in private, huh?” She’s back to being normal, I guess. She’s being playful again.

 

“I don’t mean it that way…”

 

“Do you mean, you don’t like doing it with me?”

 

“No.. I mean, yes-no.. Yes.. No? I-“

 

“Hahaha!!!” She laughed at my rambling.

 

I kicked her feet from under the table.

 

“Owwww!”

 

“Why do you always have this effect on me?”

 

“What effect?”

 

“You make me feel stupid and shy and embarrassed and-“

 

Yuri cut me, she held my hand. “Oh Yoona, you don’t have any idea about how you make me feel when you’re around.” She held my hand and kissed it like a prince.

 

 

After our lovey dovey moments, we ate while joking around each other. We talked about many things. After a while, our conversation turned to the emergency as to why she canceled our date last Friday. She explained everything to me and I listened.

 

I know that I’m not the prettiest girl in the world. (A/N: Hello? Are you kidding me? >.<) But every time she do all the things for me, I feel very much loved. I’m very lucky to have her and I couldn’t ask for more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC ^.^ 

(Omo! Tiff is Avoiding Jessi!)

 

Ahhhhh!!! Yes, another chapter done. Who watched the live streaming of MAMA Awards on Youtube? Ugh!!! No Soshi!!! MAMA= Missing Artist Missing Awards. Sistar beat TTS? Oh well, that’s life… Congrats to them…

 

Jeti is freaking alive… SMTown in Bangkok and Legally Blonde Musical prove it. WAHAHA!!!

 

OH!!! DO YOU GUYS HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT WILL JESSICA’S WISHES BE? I MIGHT CONSIDER IT.

 

 

 

 

Replies:

 

Soshistorm Love is in the air~ Jessi likes Tiffany no matter what happened. Hmmm. Let’s see when it will become ‘love.’ Haha. Swimming lessons will be happening after a chapter or two. I honestly don’t know because I haven’t written the next chapter. >.< Lazy me. Thanks for the comment!!! <3

aznsone93 Oh! You’re majoring in accounting too? What year are you now? Well, I’m still a sophomore. -__- Oh! Yeah. Being too cruel to Sunyeon. They will get together but there are some things that’ll happen. >.<

PJShin hehe. I’m glad that you revealed yourself and started commenting. I’m waiting for your comment now. ^_^ You’re not so silent anymore. Lol. I really love your comment. Thank you for liking it…. Me too. I don’t like Sunyeon apart but….. we need drama! Haha. Goodluck on your studies too! ^_^

jung_princess143 Thank you!!! :D I like.. I mean, I love you too for loving my fic. Hehe.

Snsdlover27  You’re not mad? Haha. *sigh* Good. Lol. So how was the chapter? I felt pressured when you said that YoonYul better have an awesome date to make it up to you. >.< Scary~ Oh about Jessi’s wishes, actually I don’t have a concrete plan on what will it be. Hahahaha. >.< I’m still thinking about it.

kolagirl Oh yes! Sunny will be regretting it~ Muahahaha. Lol. Dorama dorama dorama.  >.< Thank you for the comment.

soshi_bliss haha. Naughty naughty unnie. Thinking of y wishes. We’re the same. Wahahaha.  Lol. WOW! SO you’re an accountant now? *clap clap* You survived! Hallelujah! >.< Btw, I’m from PSBA. Haha. You’re from UST? Kewl! I have a reader from UST. Hahaha.

snsdforeverandmore hhhmmmmmmm, Yeah. Sunny is blinded with her infatuation with Hyomin. I’m such a mean author for making Taeyeon suffer. -__________-

Kalakimae I already updated! YAY! I wonder too if Tiffany is prepared for Jessi’s wishes *smirk* hihihi.

tacobell4life Oh! Can you give me the link of that post in tumblr? IF not then it’s okay. Haha. Chingu! Have you seen the Jeti moment recently in SMtown Bangkok? I felt like crying… JETI SHIP IS ALIVE!!! Hahaha.

babystrawb3 haha. I updated again. Thank you for your comment on the last chapter. Ace family fighting!!! ^_^

carlinex Sunny is too blind. L haha. Annyeong!!! New reader. I’m glad that you loved my story. Hehe. How was this chapter? J

taeminsunnylover Yeah.. Totally in love. <3

aqilahAR Fellow Jeti Shipper!!!! Have you seen the Jeti moment in Bangkok? If not, google it now. NOW. Hahahaha.

JeTiLoVe haha. Your wishes? Haha. Your comment fascinates me. lol. Swimming lessons… *ehem skinship ehem* WAHAHAHA. Nooooo!!! Don’t kidnap our babies! *clears throat* I mean my Sooyoung’s babies. Hahaha. So mean! >.<

shiroshai haha. It’s okay. In fact, you’re not a silent reader anymore. ^_^ Jessica’s wishes are *censored* Wahahahaha. What do you think about this chapter?