Lost and found buffet pass

My Heroine

HELLO! Sorry if I took days to update this chapter. Btw, I will add other pairings starting now... 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

 

"You two know each other?!"

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"You two seem really close, huh? She even gave you a nickname."

 

"I guess so. Why, you jealous? HAHAHAHA." Yoona and Tiffany were walking home together again. It's actually 5pm so their classes were already finished for today.

 

"..."

 

"Just kidding. Haha. Yeah. We're in good terms since grade school because she mistook me as her sister."

 

"What can I expect? Ha! Jung is that stupid." Tiffany said mockingly.

 

"I was just playing alone in the park then suddenly someone shouted, 'Yah! Krystal, I've been looking for you all over the place.' I didn't even had the chance to answer her because she was already dragging me to their car. I'm resisting but she's so strong. It was only then we were already inside the car that she noticed that I am not really her sister." Yoona narrated.

 

"Are you kidding me? HAHA. That is so funny!" Tiffany laughed.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany's phone beeped. She checked her phone and saw that she got a message from her cousin, Taeyeon.

 

From: CouzTaeTae^^

 

Fany-ah, I'm here with my friends at DieYoung resto. Let's have dinner, my treat. See you!

 

Oh yeah! American food for dinner! I'm sure you already had an idea of the foods they serve there judging from the name of the restaurant itself. HAHA. You will surely die young if you were to eat there 7 days a week. I think TaeTae and I just eat here once a month for the sake of our health. I mean,they serve biiiiiiiiig burgers, deliiiiiicious fries, thiiiiick pizzas and many more. Ahhhh... I'm getting hungry just by thinking about it. It's been a long time since I've eaten American food.

"Hey Yoona, my cousin messaged me and she said that she is in the restaurant. Let's eat dinner there and I'll introduce you to her."

 

"Okay." Yoona smiled.

 

 

They were about to witness Yoong's inner shikshin.

 

 

****

 

TIFFANY's POV

 

 

We arrived at the said restaurant. It's no surprise to see the place crowded. This restaurant is quite popular among students and teenagers. I know it's very unhealthy, but teens these days are very stubborn, save for me and my cousin of course. hehe. We just eat here occasionally.

 

I looked around to locate my cousin. I saw her goofy smile as she raised her hand.

 

"Panyang!!! Here!" She called.

 

I held Yoona's wrist and we excused our way to get to them. As we continue to get close to them I noticed that TaeTae is with two other girls. Their backs were facing us so I can't recognize them.

 

Wait a minute... A blonde? Don't tell me.....

 

"Hey, I'm glad you came!" Tae greeted us.

 

The two girls turned around. The one got a friendly smile while the other one got a boring expression plastered on her face.

"You again?" Jung and I said at the same time.

 

Why do we have to be always at the same place? My fate is messing with me.

"Are you stalking me?!" We both said.

"Wow! You two act like twins, saying the same thing." Taeyeon teased.

"NO WAY!" We both replied. Argh! She kept on imitating what I'm saying.

"Don't imitate me!" I said, shouted rather

"Yah! You're the one who is imitating me." Jessica retorted, quite annoyed.

"TaeTae, you know her?" I asked my cousin.

"Hehe. Yeah. Actually, she's my friend long ago. You just migrated in here when she went abroad-- Taeyeon answered --Sica, She's Tiffany, my cousin" She continued, grinning.

"You mean...you're close to her? But she's the one that-- (stole my first kiss when we were at the beach resort) Tiffany restrained herself from completing what she has to say. Yes, she told Taeyeon her story about her unexpected first kiss but she didn't mention a name so Taeyeon doesn't have any idea who it was.

 

"What was that?"

 

"Uh. Nothing."

 

"Hi, my name's Yuri." The tanned girl beside the blonde introduced. She stood up and offered her hand to me.

 

I gladly took it.

 

"I'm glad that there's someone in here that has a sense."

 

Yuri and I shook our hands casually for a couple of seconds. I heard someone hissed. I definitely know who it was and it was none other than Jessica. I pulled my hand away and as soon as my eyes landed at Jessica, it automatically changed into a glare.

 

I took my seat beside my cousin while the tanned girl also introduced herself to Yoona.

 

"Hello, I'm Yuri. I'm Jessica's best friend." This time the tanned girl offered her hand to Yoona who was a bit flustered.

 

 

 

****

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

'I know' 

 

Yoona wanted to answer those words but she suddenly got tongue tied. Of course, she knew Kwon Yuri. She knew her as soon as she stepped her feet at the university grounds. Come on, who wouldn't know her? Perhaps a caveman. Many students have the hots for her, even girls. She's quite the charmer. Yes, Yoona also knows that Yuri is Jessica's best friend but the two of them didn't have the chance to be close or even meet since Yoona was contented by just admiring this tanned girl from afar. Even when Jessica tried to introduce them to each other, she always comes up with different reasons to escape her.

 

Yoona looked at Yuri's hand nervously. She slowly raised her hand but didn't care to hold the tanned girl's hand. SO it was basically in mid air. Yuri, sensing that Yoona was not responding to her offer, took the initiative and held Yoona's hand and shook it.

 

"Are you ok?" She asked worriedly. Her eyes looking a bit concerned for the other girl.

 

Oh my God, Oh my God. She is holding my hand right now. It's so soft. I will not wash my right hand. (Typical fangirl. haha.)  Eotteokhe? Eotteokhe? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! My ultimate crush finally took notice of my existence. Yoona thought.

 

"I.. Uh. I'm okay. N-nice to meet you." She stuttered. But she was actually squealing and screaming inside.

Taeyeon cleared .

Not long after, Yuri realized that she's still holding Yoona's hand. She averted her gaze towards Yoona's blushing cheeks.

She retracted her hand, gaining her consciousness.

"Come on. Take a sit." Yuri pulled the chair and pushed it forward as soon as Yoona was in a squatting position.

Yoona just smiled at the kind gesture. They were sitting at a round table and their arrangement is like this ~ Yoona, on her left is Tiffany then Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yuri.

"Cous, this is Yoona." Tiffany introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tiffany's greatest and most awesome cousin." Taeyeon said as she pats her chest with her right fist.

"That's because she is my only cousin."

"So that's why..." Yuri also mocked Taeyeon.

"Let's order our food now." Jessica interrupted the two from teasing the midget.

"Thanks, Sica for saving me." Taeyeon said, pouting.

"I'm not saving you. I'm just really hungry right now." Jessica said bluntly, looking away.

"Awwww... That's so sweet of you!" She pinched Jessica's right cheeks a little bit too hard, causing the blonde's face to distort. Everyone laughed at the midget's antics, except for Jessica.

 

"Yah! It hurts!"

 

 

*****

 

 

"Aaaaah, delicious." Taeyeon said as she rubbed her protruding belly. Feeling a bit bloated.

 

"I want to eat here again some other time." Yoona burped. "I can't wait!"

 

"I'll make sure to warn the chef to prepare a lot for you. HAHAHA!" Tiffany friend.

 

"But it's because I didn't have my breakfast this morning." Yoona reasoned as she pouts.

 

"Still... I can't believe you can eat a lot more than that stomach could store." She points at Yoona's (not-so) ORDINARY stomach.

 

"Tiffany, it's okay. The food here is really great. Even I, ate so much." Yuri reasoned for Yoona. "Hey, Yoona-- She pats the embarrassed girl's back. --it's okay. In fact, we also have a friend that eats like you do."

 

Yoona felt her cheeks heating up because of the skinship.

 

"By the way, Jessica, where is that shikshin?" Yuri asked Jessica, spacing out beside her.

 

Jessica woke up from her trance and managed to catch the last words of Yuri.

 

"Sooyoung? She is probably enjoying herself in a buffet, eating to her heart's content. I can't believe she ditched us because of that."

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

 

"Oh My God! SICA!!! I'm so happy!" Sooyoung happily skipped towards the blonde sitting  on her seat while reading a novel in her right hand.

 

I'll ask it AGAIN. Why do I get stuck with childish people? Jessica thought as she witnessed the victory dance of Sooyoung.

 

"Why?" Jessica asked uninterestedly. Not bothering to look up from her book.

 

"LOOK, LOOK!" Sooyoung shoved a certificate on her face. Blocking her vision.

 

"Yah! Can't you see? I'm reading here"

 

Sooyoung retracted and holds the piece of paper with her two hands, raising it up in the air, as if worshipping it. Jessica saw a glimpse of what is the reason of her friend's overly happiness. It's none other than a shiny paper that has a 'Buffet Pass' printed on it.

 

"I found it at the hallway. We're so meant to be!" She said, referring to the buffet pass.

 

"Sica, please. This will expire tomorrow. You know what I mean, right?" Sooyoung said as she puckered her lips.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Aish! That means I'm going to pass the dinner with the gang." 

 

"But Taeyeon said she'll introduce us to her cousin."

 

"That's why I'm begging you to please please please cover me up."

 

"Aish! Okay Okay! Just stop your aegyo. You're lucky I didn't bring a piece of wood to whack your face." She said, annoyed.

 

***End of Flashback***

 

"You know Sooyoung, right? She has the same class as yours."

 

"Of course." Yoona smiled; excited at the fact that she found someone that eats the same as hers.

 

"You two are alike but I can say that you are cuter than her. You're so cute~" Yuri pinched her cheeks. She didn't realize that her action just made Yoona's heart skip a beat.

 

 

 

 

You're so cute~

 

 

 

You're so cute~

 

 

 

You're so cute~

 

 

 

You're so cute~

 

 

 

She said I’m cute

 

 

 

I look cute in her eyes

 

Does it mean that she also likes me?! Wait, I don't even know if she is straight or what. WHATEVER! I'll just spazz about it for the mean time.

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! assdfghjakdlkjhgfdghjklakjshgdfghjklkjhghjaklsdkjhgkl;lakjhsgfaghjkllllkjhghjklkjhghjklasdhjkl;;lkjdsasdfghjklljsadhgfjkhshdlfakfjgkajfkg!!!!

 

 

 

Even though I lost my buffet pass, I felt so happy. Being with her*cough*

 

 

 

 

I mean with them is so much better than eating alone in a buffet.

 

 

 

 

TBC ^.^

 

 

Awww... There's the red and bold TBC again. hehehe.
 
 
YES, guys! The buffet pass belongs to Yoona but she dropped and lost it and Sooyoung found it in the hallway! haha.
 
"You two seem close" This came from Fany. Actually, I was hinting about her jealousy. hehe.
And nobody gussed that it was Yoona that said these lines, "Does it mean that she also likes me?! Wait, I don't even know if she is straight or what." You didn't saw YoonYul coming, eh??? hahaha. 
 
 
Next chapter, WHO'S UP FOR SOME SUNYEON? lol. ^.^
 
 
 
 
Replies:
 
 
KalakiMae How did she maxed out Sica's credit card? hahaha. We're talking about Sooyoung here, my friend. LOL. Thanks for the comment. ^.^. 
 
Pudding4me  Yeah, Fany said the first line but Yoona said the other one. ;)
 
jeti24 Yay! I already updated! haha. Are you still excited for the next chapter? Well, I'm excited for you comment too. lol >.<
 
LetmeLOVEyouJESSiE Your comment really made me smile. haha. :D AND 'sweet rosy'???? Where did you get that?? lol. You should tell me your name. haha. And I will call you, sweet (insert name here). HAHAHA. *cringe. BTW, I'm looking forward for your comment! Natatawa tlaga ko. TaS gAnTo kA pA mag-tYpE. lol. >.<
 
kolagirl  haha. Me too. I can't wait to write about Jeti's sweet moments. haha. The more you hate the more you love. hahaha. >.<
 
PJShin OMO! I have read your story and I was a silent reader. Mianhae, mianhae *bows continuously*  I'm glad that you like my fic. hehe. Seriously, external laughing outbursts. haha. wew! Thanks for the comment. :D
 
babystrawb3 haha. Yeah, lover's quarrel, you say? I think there's more in the future. lol. Thanks for commenting. ^.^