My first kiss went a little like this

My Heroine

 

 
 
 
 
TIFFANY's POV
 
 
 
I am here in this beach resort for three days now. The hotel fee was very expensive but it's worth it. Good thing my awesome cousin is with me and she pays for everything. Oh, her name is Taeyeon but I chose to call her TaeTae.
 
"TaeTae, I'll just swim a bit!" I shouted from the doorstep.
 
"Okay! But be sure to be back before lunch." She shouted from the kitchen.
 
"I will!" I assured her
 
I walked towards the beach and arrived there after a minute.
 
I removed my towel, revealing a pink bikini that TaeTae bought for me with the help of a little 'blackmailing,'. I laid my towel on the sand and walked towards the waters.
 
I dipped and played like a little kid. I wagged my feet occasionally. Even though I haven't learn how to swim, at least I know 'floating.'
 
AW! I can say that it was the best vacation ever!
 
I'm going to miss this beach. I thought bitterly as I remembered that this was our last day here.
 
 
 
 
 
But then my feet suddenly got cramps and I can't swim properly. I yelped because it's very painful. I tried to swim towards the surface but my weight kept on pulling me downward. 
 
"AAAAaaaaaaa !!! Somebody! Hel--blgggbbllgggmmmphhh! Help--mmbllggghhh!" I called for help.
 
My body won't cooperate with my mind. I want to swim upwards but my body muscles won't listen. 
 
My lungs suddenly gave up and then everything went black.
 
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AAAAaaaaaaa !!! Somebody! Hel--blgggbbllgggmmmphhh! Help--mmbllggghhh!" 
 
Jessica quickly opened her eyes and saw a girl, bobbing up and down the water, helplessly. 
 
She stood up immediately and ran towards the girl. She swam as soon as the water was on her waist. Jessica took a deep breath and swam deeper. 
 
Then she saw her, slowly submerging, getting deeper and deeper every second. The girl was already unconscious. 
 
Jessica swam towards her, hurriedly. Once she got a hold of the girl, she kicked her feet hard and swam back to the shore. She carried the unconscious girl in her hands, bridal style. Her right hand on the girl's thighs and her left hand was holding her shoulder.
 
Jessica laid her there on the sand.
 
She gasped at the girl in front of her; recognizing the brunette.
 
Jellyfish?
 
Jessica looked at her from head to toe. The girl was wearing a pink two-piece, showing off her lovely curves and milky skin.
 
Stop staring, Jessica. She's dying! She mentally kicked herself.
 
Jessica put her shaking palms against each other and pumped her chest several times. She did it again several times after, but the girl remained unconscious.
 
What should I do after pumping?....... Oh! Mouth-to-mouth. She thought.
 
She tilted the girl's pale face slightly; her hands still shaking. She's very nervous. It's not like she didn't know what to do, but because it is her first time doing CPR to someone.
 
Jessica leaned closer.... and closer..... And closer.... until their faces were inches away from each other.
 
Jessica can feel her heart beating furiously as she closed the gap between their lips. 
 
 
 
 
Then their lips touched. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
 
JESSICA's POV
 
 
 
 
 
Our lips touched.
 
Oh My God! This can't be happening. You better wake up now! 
 
I continued blowing a mouthful of air into hers
 
As if the girl heard my thoughts, she quickly opened her eyes. 
 
I stopped blowing air as soon as I saw her opened her eyes.
 
Both of us looking into each other's eyes while we're erm.. Lip locking? No, no, no, no, wrong choice of words. This is so awkward. Gaaaaah!!!
 
But don't get me wrong, I'm not taking advantage of her I was just shocked that she suddenly peeled her eyes open. It's like I'm frozen into that position and my body just won't move.
 
We stayed in that position for a good 3 looooooooong seconds until she pushed me away, causing me to stumble backwards. 
 
She coughed while sitting up and salt water came out from . She stopped coughing, taking in deep breaths.
 
I stood up and sighed in relief.
 
The girl stood up as well and spoke.
 
"Y-you...." She pointed her finger at me accusingly. "D-did you just.... k-k-kiss me?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV
 
 
 
 
 
"Y-you...." Tiffany pointed at Jessica accusingly. "D-did you.... just k-k-kiss me?"
 
Wow! I just saved her and now she's accusing me for kissing her? Jessica thought.
 
"It's not a kiss, haven't you heard something about mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. " Jessica looked at her incredulously.
 
Tiffany touched her lips.
 
"M-mouth-to-mouth?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Y-you mean us? M-mouth-to-mouth?"
 
"It's a part of the procedure called CPR" Jessica lectured like it's the most common thing in world.
 
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH... ! !" Tiffany screamed as she put her hands on her chest defensively. This caused Jessica to wince at the loudness of her voice.
 
"AAAAaaaaaa-mmmmpphh" Jessica silenced her scream. 
 
She covered Tiffany's mouth with her right hand and the other hand was circling around her waist, trapping her movement.
 
"My God! You're so loud! Will you just stay cal-Oooouuch!!!"
 
Tiffany panicked because of their close proximity and bit the hand that was covering .
 
Jessica released her and backed away. 
 
Her anger immediately flared up.
 
"Yah! You stupid.................
             
                   ...... Jellyfish!." She said as she glared at the pink girl icily. 
 
"Whuuuut?" 
 
"FYI My name is Tiffany, not jellyfish." 
 
"Well FYI Miss whatever, I.AM.NOT.A.." Jessica shouted back
 
 
 
"I'm just being a nice person here and this is what I get for saving a drowning jellyfish?"
 
She showed her swollen right hand. It has no cut but reddish teeth marks are present. 
 
 
"I'm not a jellyf---"
 
"You stupid, ungrateful girl. I dont care anymore if you're a jellyfish, milk fish or whatever-fish! You get that? You can continue filling up your lungs with salt water now. I'm outta here." Jessica stormed back to their villa.
 
 
 
Tiffany can only look at Jessica's retreating back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ARGH!!! %&*$
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany, lost in thoughts, was sitting alone on the couch inside their hotel room. She can't stop thinking about the events that happened earlier. Tiffany couldn't remember what she felt exactly or what went through her mind. But she can't help but to remember the feeling of almost drowning. It all happened so fast. Only one thing was sure. She was really scared. Because for her, drowning is the scariest way to die. But then her mind drifted to the blonde that blew life into her. 
 
She raised her right hand and touched her lips. Her lips turned upwards unconsciously, remembering how soft the blonde's lips were.
 
 
 
Those lips. Those perfect plump lips. It felt so--- Oh My God!!! Tiffany Hwang what is wrong with you? Why can't you stop thinking about her? About her plump and luscious li- STOP!!! She stole your first kiss for crying out loud!!! You should be angry. Stop thinking about her! She took advantage of you!!!
 
"Stop, stop, stop, STOP!" Tiffany said as she slapped herself a few times.
 
A chuckle across the room woke her up from her thoughts.
 
Tiffany immediately went red from embarrassment.
 
"You are a one weird cousin." Taeyeon chuckled more seeing a beet red brunette.
 
"T-Tae, How long have you been there?" She asked nervously.
 
"Since you touched your lips and smiled like an idiot." 
 
Tiffany face palmed herself. 
 
I'm so stupid. I totally looked like an idiot now. Aish.
 
The midget took a seat beside her and looked at her worriedly.
 
"Hey, I'm just joking. What's wrong with you? What happened?"
 
"Promise not to laugh."
 
"Okay, I will try"
 
"Promise it."
 
"Okay, Okay, I promise!" She said as she raised her left hand.
 
Tiffany took a deep breath as if confessing her dirtiest, darkest secret.
 
"Somebody stole my first kiss."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
 
TAEYEON's POV
 
 
 
 
 
Did I hear it right? HAHAHA!!! She is acting weird because of that? This is just so funny, Fany! (No pun intended. XD)
 
I tried to hold it in but....
 
"Pffffftt-BAHAHAHAHA!" I can't hold it in anymore so I let out my ahjumma laugh.
 
"Yah! You promised not to laugh." She shouted.
 
"Yeah? But I raised my left hand so it's not counted. HAHAHAHA."
 
"You're laughing at your cousin's misery?"
 
"What can I do? I can't help it."
 
"Meanie."
 
"So tell me. How did it happen?" I asked, urging her to tell it to me in details.
 
She hesitated at first but decided to tell it anyway. She told me everything from the time she started swimming to the time that the blonde walked away because Fany bit the her hand. Oooooh. Ouch! That must have hurt.
 
"So, that's it?" I asked.
 
"What do you mean 'that's it?' Hello? I ALMOST die." She said incredulously.
 
"I mean, that's it? End of the story? She walked away and you don't even follow her?"
 
"Why would I follow her?"
 
"I don't know. Perhaps, to say 'thank you' for saving you and to say 'sorry' for biting her hand." I said with sarcasm present in my tone.
 
"Haven't you listening? She stole my first kiss! MY FIRST KISS!" She emphasized.
 
"You're over reacting."
 
"No, I'm not. My first kiss is very important to me. It should be with the one I love."
 
"But she saved your life. Besides, it's not even a kiss. It's just CPR"
 
"JUST CPR? Then why didn't she pull back after I opened my eyes?"
 
"Hey, Just look at it this way. What's more important to you? Your life or your so called It-should-be-with-the-one-I-love First Kiss?
 
"..."
 
"Okay, let's say she really stole your first kiss. If she didn't do that, would I be able to talk to you right now?"
 
"Erm..."
 
"No, because you'd be a drown mushroom by then." I answered for myself.
 
"And for the last one, would you smile dreamily?"
 
"Hey! What are you talking about?" She asked.
 
"Don't deny it, Fany. I saw you. Perhaps, you're thinking of her while touching your lips. Am I right?" I questioned her teasingly.
 
Her face went bright red. 
 
HAHAHA. Embarrassed Fany is a sight to see.
 
"Your blush answers it all. BAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
Tiffany cupped her face to hide her blush.
 
"I-I..."
 
Stuttering Fany is funnier. PUAHAHAHAHA!
 
I stood up and headed towards the door. But before I went out the room, I said...
 
"If you're already behaving like this over your first kiss, I wonder how will you react if you lost your ity." I again before I quickly stormed out of the hotel room.
 
Tiffany blushed for the second time.
 
"YAH! You, BYUNTAENG!!! Come back here!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^