Back home

My Heroine

 

 
 
 
 
 
The flight went smoothly and the plane arrived at Seoul airport safe and sound. 
 
 
The passengers looked happy and ecstatic for their own reasons .There was a family that went from their vacation and was chatting animatedly about it. There were newlyweds that was surely satisfied with their honeymoon and some foreigners too. Some were taking their business trip, some just chose this place for a vacation, and some were here for good. 
 
 
Behind those cheerful people that was exiting the plane, there's this person that seemed to be sitting, more like slumped over, on the seat at the farthest right side of the plane. She had a blank expression plastered on her radiant face. 
 
She stood up and headed out of the plane last.
 
Once she stepped out of the plane, she puts on her Ray Ban shades that compliments well on her face shape.
 
She claimed her luggage and started to walk around the airport. Her eyes spotted a bench and she sat on it to relax herself.
 
Soon after, a tall, middle aged man in a black suit walked over to her direction. She lifted her gaze. The man did a 90-degree bow and smiled at her sweetly.
 
Her mood lightened up.
 
"Welcome back, Ms. Jessica."
 
 
Jessica is an attractive blonde girl that every girl wants to be. Everyone looks up to her because she is the heiress of their business. Her family owned the highest earning corporation in Asia. She's the quiet-and-cold type of person. That's why she has a limited circle of friends. She doesn't need a whole bunch of artificial people so she puts up a cold demeanor to protect herself from social climbers that acts all friendly and clingy. But when she became comfortable with you, you'll see a different side of her which is very lovable, caring, and sweet. Like what she is right now...
 
 
"Ahhhww ... Mr Choi ! I missed you!" squealed the blonde girl. She stood up and hugged the man. 
 
She smiled lovingly while embracing him.
 
"I missed you too, Ms. Jessica"
 
 
Mr Choi worked at the Jungs since Jessica was in diapers. Maids, butlers, guards come and go but not Mr Choi. He is constant. Jessica treated him like her own father. They are very close and Jessica can confide anything to him. He gives her useful advices that she needs and he always finds a way to comfort Jessica. His age is evident in his white hair but there's something that makes him look younger-his smile. Mr Choi always has that comfortable smile on his face and he looks happy to be working at the Jungs. Mr Choi has a daughter named Choi Sooyoung. When Jessica and Sooyoung were little, they always played together. That's why they became best friends. But when Jessica moved to San Francisco to continue her studies there, they lost communication.
 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
 
They pulled away from each other and Mr Choi led the way to their waiting car. He opened the door for her and she said a small 'Thank you' to him.  He started the engine and drove home.
 
Inside the car, "Ms Jessica, I was really surprised to see you here this early. I thought there's one more year before you finished your studies there." Mr. Choi asked, looking at the rear mirror.
 
"Mr Choi, you're really getting old. Have you forgotten that you can just call me 'Jessica'? Just call me 'Jessica'. I said it many times that you should drop the formalities."
 
"Oops.. Sorry, Jessica. Bad memory" They both chuckled.
 
"And yes, I still have one more year in college"
 
"And I'm going to finish it here in Korea. I can't concentrate when I'm there... " She added, looking outside the window.
 
She closed her eyes and began to doze off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC ^.^
 
 
 
 
 
I want to know your thoughts so please don't forget to leave a comment. Believe me I'll appreciate it a lot. ^-^