Chapter 9: Friendship Necklace

Please Don't Recognize Me!

I woke up the next morning and got ready for practice. After I finished eating breakfast, I realized that I still had some time before I needed to go. I decided to just wait in the dorm so I wouldn't have to be all alone with Yonghwa if he went early too.

I sat on my bed bored. Ji-eun hadn't waken up yet and I didn't want to disturb her.

I saw my suitcase laying in the corner of the room. It was only half unpacked. I was too lazy to do the rest. I sighed. I might as well get it over with.

I went through my stuff and tried to get everything organized. I grabbed a pile of shirts and was about to stuff them in my closet when a small box dropped out. I stared at it. I can't believe I had actually forgotten about that necklace.

I opened the case and got out the necklace. I gave me back so many memories of the past. Yong-yong had given me it when we became friends. It came in a pair. "We'll be together forever!" he had said to me. I had nodded happily completely believing that things would never change...

Necklace:

necklace pair

(Pink-Kyungmi's & Blue-Yonghwa's...Of course. Also imagine the necklaces with chains...not the black band)

I slipped the necklace on and put it under my shirt. I used to wear it everyday as a good luck charm. I guess I could use some of that right now.

I looked at my alarm. It was time for practice. I stuffed all my clothes in my closet and rushed out.

Practice was normal... I guess. Afterward, I rushed off to my dorm before Minhyuk could ask me to shower with them again.

When I got to the entrance, there was that huge crowd again. This time, nobody really noticed I was there so I had to squeeze my way through. Suddenly I bumped into someone and we both fell. She tried to grab onto me but only managed to grab my collar...which didn't do neither of us any good.

I got up and started apologizing to her. She looked up and was about to say something when her eyes widened.

"I...I't okay!" she said. "Y...your Kimmie-oppa right? The new member of CN Blue?"

Oppa?! "Ne..." I said.

"Your really cute!" she smiled at me.

I nodded and slipped away. There is no way I can get used to girls telling me that I was cute...it's just creepy.

 

Yonghwa's POV:

I was with the rest of CN Blue at the front entrance like we always are. We'd alway hang around here when we were done showering...thought I don't exactly get why because all it does is get the whole school to crowd around us. I guess we just didn't care anymore since if we were to go somewhere else, they'd find us anyways.

I saw the shorty coming towards us. She suddenly tripped or something and bumped into a girl. They both went down. I raised an eyebrow...that guy really is clumsy.

I was about to go over there to make sure he was okay but he was already up and apologizing to the girl.

"Hey, Yonghwa," Jonghyun called to me. "Why are you all the way over there? I'm going to class first if you don't hurry."

I rolled my eyes. "Go ahead."

As he and the others went inside, the crowd followed. I hid behind a tree until they were all gone. When they left, I just stood there for a while. I was good to have some time to myself without people crowding all up on me.

...But right now I needed to go to class. I sighed and walked towards the entrance. I stopped when I saw something glitter on the floor. I frowned and bent down to pick it up. My eyes widened.

It was the friendship necklace I had given to Kyungmi.

 


 

A/N: I finally updated! It took me long enough...but I finally did it^^ I hope you guys like this...

Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!