Chapter 14: Caught

Please Don't Recognize Me!

Yonghwa's POV:

The members voted to actually have a decent dinner tonight so we headed out to a nearby restaurant. Minhyuk had tried to get Kimmie to come along too but her friends told us that he was 'out' so we went without him.

When we finally got our dinner, I glanced up and saw a girl suddenly turn her head away from my direction. I rolled my eyes a bit annoyed. Having girls crowd around me and stare at me for half my life is not that great of an experience. I turned away and looked out the window.

After a while, I saw the same girl walk out of the restaurant....and someone that looked a lot like Kyungmi's mom with her. I blinked several times a bit shocked. I tried to get a better view of the girl but her hair covered her face so instead, I stood up suddenly to go outside and catch up to them.

When I got outside though, they were nowhere to be seen. I ran up and down the streets but they weren't there. I curled my fist up in anger....anger at myself. I know a part of me still hoped to meet Kyungmi and I was mad at that part. I was mad at the stupid idea that I might somehow meet the girl that I shared the first half of my life with....my first friend. I have to quit letting that hope get to me because all that ends up happening is me getting disappointed every single time.

I sighed after a while and hesitantly went back to where the members were.

Kyungmi's POV:

When I finally got back to my dorm, I went straight to bed after changing.

I woke up late the next morning and hurried to practice. Surpisingly Yonghwa didn't say anything about me being late. Instead he seemed to like he was thinking about something and wasn't even paying attention. I didn't question it.

Somehow I had the worst feeling that him acting strange was because he saw me yesterday. Since he didn't confront me, I just figured that I was being too paranoid.

At lunch, I was surprised when Mom called me again for another "bonding moment." I'm guessing she just had nothing to do. I tried declining, but in the end I agreed to go shopping with her again. I can't deny that I missed her. I mean she is my mom no matter how crazy she is. ^^

Like yesterday, she picked me up at 3 at the gate. She took one look at me and said, "Ok first things first. We're getting you another outfit."

I looked at her and groaned. "Again?! I really can't have people recognizing me Mom!"

"It's ok. We won't be very close to the school. After changing your look...how about Lotte World?" she asked knowing she was going to win after suggesting that.

My eyes lit up and I quickly nodded when she mentioned going to Lotte World. We went to some random shops and got me another wig and another outfit for me to wear. I managed to convice her to let me wear shorts today...and she picked out the shortest one in the store -_-... Still it was better than yesterday's outfit.

Outfit:

(Without the jacket she's holding..and imagine that it's park shin hye ^-^)

We went to Lotte World right after I changed. I was having lots of fun. We went on a lot of the fast rides but after a while, Mom had to rest because she couldn't handle all the rides. I led her to sit down on a bench while I went to grab her something to drink.

I wandered around trying to find the food stands and got caught in a crowd of people going off to who knows where. I couldn't get out of the horde of people and ended up stumbling along with them. When I finally managed to push my way out to the side, I had no idea where I was. This was the first time I had actually been here since...well I don't remember if I actually came here before when I was a child.

I grabbed my phone out to text Mom and tell her that I was completely lost...only to find out that she had texted me telling me that she got a call from work so she left early. 'Have fun though! I promise I'll make it up to you :)' she said.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah I'll have a lot of fun by myself in this place. Sighing I put my phone up knowing very well that I should never interupt her when she was working...she turns quite vicious.

I figured it shouldn't be hard to find the exit so I tried walking around a bit.

After walking for about half an hour, I made up my mind that I when it comes to directions. Just then a crowd of girls started rushing towards me. My eyes widened when I saw them practically stampeding right to me. Without thinking, I turned and ran...only they chased right behind me. I knew they weren't chasing me, but I was too shocked to think so I just ran straight. I saw a little gift shop looking place in front of me and ran inside.

They shop was surprisingly empty and it was a relief after the whole afternoon of being stuck in crowds. This place is fun but seriously, these people need to calm down!

I stood there a while trying to catch my breath. Then the door behind me suddenly opened. I turned to look behind me a bit surprised...and got even more surprised when I saw who it was.

Lee Jonghyun.

 


 

A/N: So...sorry for the late update. Apparently I don't keep my words -_-. I was trying to find a job though so I have a logical excuse! Just turned sixteen in December :) Anyways, Imma try to update but it might take a while... sorryfrown. And I know I just had to end this chapter with a cliffhanger but I'll update as soon as I can so please bear with me ;)

BTW: Please do not forget to subscribe and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot ^v^ <3