Chapter 5: Stress before School

Please Don't Recognize Me!

I stared at Min Hyuk not comprehending what he had just said. He stared back at me smiling widely--like he was expecting me to praise him on the good job he did convincing the other members.

"You...I...th...what?!" I studdered out.

"You can join our group!" Min Hyuk said.

"I...I'm sorry but..." I tried to think up of an excuse, "...I just transfered to this school so I'm still trying to get used to everything. I don't really want to join any groups or anything for now..." I knew this excuse wasn't going to work for now but I just needed to get out of this situation.

"That's okay. We can show you around," the guy next to Min Hyuk (Lee Jonghyun) said.

"Ani!" I said, "I...I don't want to trouble you guys...j...just give me some time."

"It's fine! It wouldn't bother us to show you around. You're going to be our new member. We want to get to know you more." The guy smiled at me, "By the way I'm Lee Jonghyun. I didn't have a chance to introduce myself yesterday. That's Kang Min Hyuk, " he said pointing at Min Hyuk," "Jong Yonghwa," he pointed at Yonghwa, "and Lee Jungshin," he pointed at the long haired guy saw yesterday. "What's your name?" Jonghyun asked.

"Oh...I'm...just call me Kim. It's my english name, I'm used to it," I said.

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow but nodded.

"Kimmie hyung!" Min Hyuk said happily.

"W...What?!" I exclaimed startled.

The long haired guy-Jungshin-laughed. "Yep, that's perfect for him. He's the cute type."

I frowned. Since they thought I was a guy, I didn't know if that counted as a compliment or not...

"Anyways, we have to go. See you tomorrow Kimmie hyung!" Min Hyuk said.

"Anneyong! Kimmie!" Jongshin said.

"Bye, bye Kimmie!" Jonghyun waved.

Yonghwa just rolled his eyes, said a quick 'bye' then walked off with the others.

I sighed and turned back to Suzy and Ji-eun. They were gaping at me.

"W...what?" I asked. They were creeping me out.

"Y...Yah! Why are you so lucky?!" Ji-eun whined.

"You actually got accepted! You have no idea how strict they are in letting people in their group!" Suzy exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Um...let me remind you that I'm a girl," I said.

They didn't listen to me. They were too buzy squeeling over the fact that I got accepted.

I sighed. How am I supposed to avoid Yonghwa now?

We finally went back to our dorms. I flopped on my bed the second we got in. there was another thing I had to worry about. Tomorrow would be the first day I had to go to my classes.

"Hey Ji-eun! Let's compare our schedule," I said hoping I'd be in the same class as her. "What's your homeroom?"

"102," Ji-eun answered.

"Aish! I have 103!" I whined deflated.

Ji-eun smirked.

I frowned at her, "What?"

"I don't care if it's just pure coinsidence but you and Yonghwa have a lot of it," Ji-eun smirked.

"...No way..." I trailed off.

"Yeah...that's his homeroom too," Ji-eun confirmed. "Jonghyun's in there too but Suzy's with me."

"Aish! Why do I have such bad luck!" I complained.

Ji-eun rolled her eyes. " Yeah, you have the worst luck ever," she said sarcastically.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed.

I groaned, "I don't want to goooooo!!!" I whined.

Ji-eun laughed again, "I hope you have fun!"

I glared at her, "You're so much help," I said sarcastically.

We went back to comparing our schedule after that. It turns out I only had one class with her and Suzy. At least we all had lunch together.

"So I'm going to have to pretend to be a guy now huh?" I sighed.

"Hey it's not going to be that hard. At least we don't have to wear uniforms like we did in high school," Ji-eun said trying to reassure me.

"Yeah...I guess..."I said sounding anything but enthusiastic.

I just can't wait to go to my classes. T___T''

 


 

A/N: I finally got to update!!!!! I took way to long on this chapter I know -_-' (Real sorry about that) This chapter isn't really interesting either...I just needed to get some information in. Meh....