Chapter 3: Min Hyuk

Please Don't Recognize Me!

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I ate some breakfast and grabbed a change of clothes and my iPod. I didn't want to wake Ji-eun up so I wen to find a place I could dance in private. I found that the main school building was unlocked, and that there were a whole bunch of dance studios on the first floor.

I picked a random one and went in. One wall was just a mirror and there was plenty of space to practice. Though I still didn't know if I was allowed here, I didn't really see anyone so I just assumed I was.

I started with my normal rutine of warming up. Then I picked a random song from my iPod and started dancing. I had my earphones on so I didn't hear someone open the door. When I finished the song, I suddenly heard clapping.

I turned to see a very cute looking guy smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't help but think I've seen him before somewhere.

"That was awsome!!!!" he shouted-looking very much like a little kid.

I stood there dumbfounded. "k...kamsaimida..." I studdered.

He ran up to me and grabbed my arm. "I need to show you to my other hyungs. They'd immediately let you into our group!"

He started dragging me to who knows where...and I let him. -_-' I was still trying to process what he had said. Their  group? Hyungs....? Oh God, he thinks I'm a guy!!!

I tried to pull away from him but his grip was too tight. He was pretty strong for someone that looked that kiddish.

"We're here!" he proclaimed proudly.

We were standing in front of another dance studio. On the door, there was a sign that said "CN Blue Practice Room 103" then there was another sign under it that said "Don't even come near here unless you are a member!"

The guy oped the door hurriedly and dragged me in. "HYUNGS!!! Look what I found!" he yelled proudly.

"Yah, Min Hyuk, how many times do I had to tell you that I'm younger. Quit calling me 'hyung'," I heard someone say as if the guy's-Min Hyuk's-outburst was normal. (I was trying to hide behind Min Hyuk)

I peeked over his shoulder and saw a guy with long hair drinking water-not even looking at Min Hyuk. Next to him, there was another guy who was wiping his face with a towel.

"Yah! Min Hyuk, why are you so late?" I heard someone else ask sounding a little annoyed. I looked over and saw Yong hwa. I gasped and ducked behind Min Hyuk as Yong hwa looked this way.

I squeezed my eyes shut and sated praying silently. Please don't let him see me. Please don't let him see me. Please do--

"Who's that behind you?"

$@%^8#%@6%#@!!!!

Min Hyuk pulled me in front of him. I stumbled and stood there akwardly.

"I had overslept today and so I was late. When I came in I saw him dancing," Min Hyuk explained.

"What's your point?" Yong hwa asked.

"He was awsome!!!" Min Hyuk shouted getting excited.

"Yeah...that's what you said last week when you saw a steet performer belly dancing," the guy that had been wiping his face said then he turned to me and added, "No offense."

"Yah! I'm serious hyunk! He was dancing like a pro! He might even have been better than you," Min Hyuk stated thoughtlessly.

The guy snorted, "I'm the best in this group next to Yong hwa. There's no way that guy can beat me. Besides, he's so short!"

I didn't pay any attention to what they were argueing about. I was too busy trying to sneak towards the door.

"I'll show you!!!" Min Hyuk huffed stubbornly, "Hyung!" He grabbed my arm suddenly.

I jumped surprised. "H....Huh?"

"Show them you can dance!" Min Hyuk whined, "Show them!"

"Um... I..." I tried to make an excuse, "I really have to go right now. Maybe next time..."

"Ehhh! Andwe! Show them your dance first! Pleasse!!!" Min Hyuk looked at me with puppy eyes.

I gulped.

"Min Hyuk. Let him off the hook would you?" Yong hwa said rolling his eyes.

"No way! You have to see him dance! You'll let him into our group immidiately!" Min Hyuk said confidently. Then he turned back to me with those eyes again.

"I...I..." I studdered.

"Pleeease?" Min Hyuk whined.

"F...Fine," I finally gave in. There's no way anyone can say 'no' to that little kid.

"Really?!!! Kamsaimida!" Min Hyuk's face lit up like he just won a lottery.

I went ot the middle of the room and stood there nervously. I didn't want to be part of this group. If I become part of this group, Yong hwa might realize I'm his childhood friend. Or worse, he might not realize and I'd just be left feeling hurt. Maybe I should just pretend to be a bad dancer...

"Yah! Are you going to dance or not? If your not then quit wasting my time!" Yong hwa said with a cold tone.

Something in me snapped. That wasn't the Yong-yong I had known years ago. Yong-yong was a lot sweeter! I'll show him! I replayed the song I had been dancing to and started dancing. After a while, I just got lost in the music. I didn't notice the guys were looking at me completely shocked...except Min Hyuk-he had his 'I told you so' face on.

The song ended. I stood there not knowing what to do. The guys just looked at me with a weird expression on their faces.

"I...I have to go!" I proclaimed suddenly and rushed to the door.

I ran out of the building and kept running. After a while, I sat down on a bench to calm down. I can't believe I did that! I thought. Aish!!! What am I going to do now? Wait, there's still a possibility that they wouldn't want me in their group right? And...and if they do then I could jsut run away or something... I sighed. that was stupid thought. there's now way I could keep running away from them this whole year. I guess I'll just have to cling onto the idea that they won't want me in their group.

 


 

A/N: Please comment and subscribe!!! I really want to know if this story is any good. ^^