Chapter 4: Meeting in the Cafe

Please Don't Recognize Me!

I sat there for a long time trying to think up of how to avoid Yong hwa and Min Hyuk and them.

"Kyung-mi?" someone said interrupting me from my thoughts.

I looked up to see Ji-eun looking at me questioningly. Next to her, a girl with long brown hair stared at me too.

"Ji-eun!" I said surprised, "Who's that?"

"Oh! This is my best friend," she said, "Kyung-mi, Bae Suzy, Suzy, Kyungmi." Ji-eun turned to Suzy and said, " This is the girl I was talking about."

"Oh! Anneyong-hasayo! Call me Suzy!" Suzy smiled at me.

"Anneyong," I smiled back at her. Then I turned to Ji-eun, "Didn't I tell you to call me Kim?"

Ji-eun made a face, "Fine."

I rolled my eyes, " Your still mad?" I asked

"I wasn't mad," Ji-eun said.

"Suuuure..." Suzy and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed. Ji-eun decided to change the subject. "What are you doing over here? You weren't in our dorm when I woke up either."

I hesitated but still told her what happened. Afterward she stood there looking extremely shocked. I turned to Suzy. She had the same expression.

"This...This is too coinsidencial..." Suzy finally said.

I frowned. I had never told her anything about me and Yong-hwa. "Shouldn't you be confused or something?" I asked.

"What?" Suzy asked.

"Oh...about that," Ji-eun suddenly decided to talk again, "I told her about it." She looked like she was bracing for the worst.

I just looked at her blankly then sighed. "Just don't tell anyone else, " I said. I didn't feel like argueing with her. Besides, Suzy seemed like a really nice girl.

Ji-eun blinked then smiled. "I know," she said then I guess she sensed that she was forgiven so she started rambling. "Anyways, Suzy's right! This is too coinsidencial! It's totally fate. You should totally join the group and--"

"No," I said cutting her off.

"What?" Ji-eun looked at me dumbfounded.

"I won't join the group! I'm a girl! I can't join some boy group," I argued, " Besides, I already promised myself not to get near Yong-hwa and ruin his college life."

Ji-eun and Suzy loooked at me like I was crazy. "WHY??!!!" they both said at the same time.

"I already told you I don't want to ruin his reputation," I said rolling my eyes.

"I still don't get how you'll ruin his reputation," Suzy said.

"Well, of course people will say something if he starts hanging out with a tomboyish girl," I told her.

"What do you mean a tomboyish girl? Everyone thinks your a guy right now. Nobody would say anything," Suzy said like it was obvious.

"Yeah, 'cause I totally want to pretend to be a guy for my whole college life," I said sarcastically. "Besides, even if I do pretend to be a guy, someone will have to find out sooner or later. Then it would just turn into a huge mess."

Suzy sighed, "Fine."

"I told you that girl is stubborn," Ji-en said. Suzy nodded in agreement.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I grinned then I changed the subject. "Who wants to go shopping with me? I need some stuff to put in my dorm."

Ji-eun and Suzy's faces lit up. "ME!!!" they said at the same time. I laughed, "Meet me at the front gate then. I need to change."

I changed and grabbed a toast then met up with Ji-eun and Suzy.

"Just so you know, I just came to Seoul a few days ago so I have no idea where the mall is," I warned them.

"I know a mall close to here," Suzy said, "Also there's a café next to it. We can eat lunch there."

Ji-eun and I nodded and followed Suzy. We went in the mall a bit amazed. It was obviously a mall for rich people. I mean, it's hard not to notice with it being five stories tall with decorations of gold and silver all around.

mall:

07-04-2009+4-26-12+PM.png

I glanced at Suzy. She was acting like this was normal. I shook my head. Who exactly is she? 

We had a lot of fun and we bought quite a lot of stuff. Ji-eun and Suzy bought mostly clothes and stuff. For me, girly clothes didn't suit me so I Just bought some boyish looking ones. Then, well...I bought food.

"I thought you were buying stuff for your dormroom. Why are you buying so much food when we're going to the café after this?" Suzy asked.

"This is for my dorm," I replied simply.

Ji-eun giggled, "Park Pig," she said.

I glared at her,"Yah!"

Suzy laughed. "That's a perfect nickname for her."

"I told you guys to call me Kim. How hard is that?" I complained.

"Kim's too plain," Ji-eun pouted.

I sighed, "Whatever. Just don't call me Park Pig."

We went out of the mall and walked to the café. We went in and sat down on a random spot. The waitress came to us and asked us what we wanted. I ordered a lot of cakes and a cappuccino.

I heard Suzy giggle. "Park Pig," she whispered to Ji-eun.

I turned to her. "I heard that," I said glaring.

"I was just jo--" Suzy stopped suddenly. She had a shocked expression on her face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"C...C..."She studdered while pointing at the café entrance.

I looked at what she was pointing at. My eyes widened as I saw Yong hwa and his group come in.

"CN Blue..." Suzy finally said.

! They better not recognize me...Please don't let them notice me... I tried to pretend to look out the window.

"Hyung!" Of course it would be Min Hyuk who blows my cover.

He ran up to where Suzy, Ji-eun, and I were sitting. "I'm so lucky! To meet you here of all places," he said grinning like a fool. "My group decided to--"

"Yah!" Yong hwa cut Min Hyuk off then he saw me. "What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't be in a café?" I heard myself say. That was the first thing that came out of my mouth. Suzy and Ji-eun gapped at me.

Yong hwa raised an eyebrow but before he could speak Min Hyuk cut in. "Anyways, like I was saying...My group decided that they would let you in our group!"