Chapter 6: First Day of School

Please Don't Recognize Me!

I woke up early the next morning-as usual. Not wanting to go back the the studio and meet CN Blue again...I just took the longest shower and got ready.

Ji-eun finally woke up and we ate breakfast. I tried to joke around with her and hide my anxiety. (It didn't work.)

We walked to the main school building and met Suzy on the way. As we got closer to the building we saw that it was crowded at the entrance.

"It's always like this when CN Blue is at the entrance," Ji-eun explained before I asked. "The whole school follows them everywhere."

"How are we supposed to get pass that crowd?" I asked worried.

"They should go away soon," Suzy said, "Or we could always push our way through."

I sighed. It was almost class time and I wasn't going to be late on my first day of school. "This may sound crazy but let's try and get through."

Ji-eun and Suzy shrugged. "Let's stick together," Ji-eun said. I nodded and we made our way towards the entrance.

After we managed to squeeze into the crowd everything got confusing. I almost fell but I suddenly felt a strong arm wrap around me. I looked up to find Yonghwa holding me up. Startled, I stumbled away from him and bumped into Jonghyun. Minhyuk noticed me and brightened up.

"EVERYONE!!!!" Minhyuk shouted trying to get the whole crowd's attention. Amazingly everyone hushed up. "This is Kimmie Hyung," Minhyuk continued pointing at me who was just standing there in the middle akwardly. Everyone was surrounding me so there was no way out. "He's going to be the new member of CN Blue. Everyone welcome him!!!!" Minhyuk announced.

My eyes widened. I thought I had told him just yesterday that I needed some time! What is he doing?!

Everyone started mumbling all at once. Then it got louder....and louder. I tried to look for Ji-eun and Suzy but they were lost in the crowd.

I heard a bit of what everyone was talking about as I tried to get out and go to class. (Amazingly most of them parted as I walked pass them...it was kind of creepy)

"What?! That's the new..." "He's so short!" "At least he's kind of cute" "I've never seen him..." "How did he..."  The whispers continued along the way. I tried my best to ignore them. This was going to be a tiring day...

I finally found my class. It was like a normal classroom though there was a keyboard in the front and a whole bunch of music sheet....and there was no students in the class because everyone was either still at the entrance or following behind me.

The teacher-a kind looking woman-looked up and smiled as I walked in. "Anneyong-haseyo. You must be the transfer student."

"Ne," I answered. "Kim-imida"

"I'm Kang Miyong," the teacher said. "Take a seat. The other students should be coming soon."

"Ne, Kang Seonsaeng-nim," I said politely.

I took a seat next to the window. After a few minutes, the students filed in--all looking at me first before taking a seat. I tried to play cool and ignore it all-of course I was freaking out inside.

I saw Jonghyun come in followed by Yonghwa. "Kimmie!" Jonghyun exclaimed, "You're in our class!"

Everyone in the class turned and faced me. I wished I could disappear. "Y...Yeah..." I answered weakly.

Jonghyun came up to me dragging Yonghwa along. He took a seat next to me and Yonghwa went and sat behind him.

Class started and the teacher started lecturing on how to compose music and what rules you had to follow. I started taking a few notes but since I already knew this stuff I didn't really see the point. I ended up just doodling in my notebook.

After that class there was singing. I had that with Minhyuk-who wouldn't stop trying to talk to me.

When lunch finally came I went to find Ji-eun and Suzy. On my way, I bumped into Jonghyun and Yonghwa.

"Where are you going?" Jonghyun asked. "Do you want to eat lunch with us."

"Thanks but I'm trying to find Ji-eun and Suzy. I promised to eat lunch with them," I said.

"Are they the girls you were with last time?" Jonghyun said.

I nodded.

"Why are you hanging out with girls? I mean isn't it wierd for a guy to have two girl best friends," Yonghwa suddenly decided to speak up.

I was startled. I hadn't thought of that. "I...Ji-eun is my sister's best friend and Ji-eun's best friend is Suzy. We became friends along the way." I lied.

Yonghwa raised an eyebrow. "You have a sister? Is she in this school?"

"Ani! S...She's in another school," I studdered. After this year I'm going to be a professional liar.

Yonghwa nodded and dropped the subject. I went and found Ji-eun and Suzy in the cafeteria. We ate and joked around. I tried to avoid the subject of the band but I knew it would have to come up sooner or later.

"So...how'd you do in class?" Suzy suddenly asked.

I shrugged. They kept staring at me.

"Really! They didn't say anything much to me. I don't know what you guys are expecting," I said.

They rolled their eyes and let the subject drop. I knew I couldn't avoid it forever though.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful-compared to this morning. At the end of the day though, Jonghyun caught up with me as I was leaving to go to my dormroom.

"Hey Kimmie," he said. "Practices are from 6am. to 8am. on the weekdays and whenever we don't have school it's from 1p.m. to 5p.m. Make sure to come!" He ran away not even letting me say anything. I sighed. What am I supposed to do?

 


 

A/N: Another boringish chapter. Nothing much happens here. At least I updated fast.^^

I know this story is going slow...I'll try and make it more eventful -_-' Also, I changed the title of this story...which you probably already noticed.